October 24, 2014 | 1896 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorburst Lip Butter (All Shades)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2012 8:23:00 PM More reviews by mangel13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

Received a Strawberry Shortcake one from an aunt. I'm not fond of lipsticks, being more of a tinted balm/lipgloss girl, but I love this product! :) Gorgeous texture and nice, unoffensive vanilla/caramelly scent.

With my yellow-toned skin, I think some of the other shades would probably look better on me. But, hey, it was free! So who am I to complain. Will be looking for Pink Truffle and Candy Apple in the shops though.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2012 7:43:00 PM More reviews by Chrisylita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I bought these lip butters in six different shades. They are a mix between a lip balm and lipstick. They are moisturizing while on but after it wears off or I take it off, my lips are dry.But I usually have dry lips especially in winter. The colours I have are:

Creamsicle - a very light orange peach colour.
Sugar Frosting - a very light pink with silver shimmer.

These two are very light and don't have much pigmentation to them. Nice for everyday gives you a nice sheen to your lips.

Cotton Candy - a light pink with some blue undertone with shimmer.
Strawberry Shortcake - a nice barbie pink
Sweet Tart - a warm bright pink
Tutti Frutti- a bright orange

Only problem I find with these are that the pinks turn purple toned on my lips. Could be that my lips are pigmented. To get the true colour I use a lip erase or concelear on my lips before I put on the lip butters. I'm NC 35 for reference. They don't last long either I find I have to re-apply often.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2012 12:58:00 AM More reviews by marie91

This lipstick is by far the best ive tried its moisturizing &gives good pigment!!(the more you use the more pigment youll get!)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2012 11:32:00 PM More reviews by ShawP

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I recently purchased the Revlon Colorbust Lip Balm in Lollipop. Love it! I purchased this cool toned hot pink/fuschia color as a cheap way to be 'on trend' with the upcoming neon styles for spring/summer. It is a vibrant pop of super pigmented color with medium shine that is also very moisturizing (I always apply lip balm as a base anyway). The more you apply, the richer the color gets. I can't wait to wear it more as it gets warmer. My summer face: dewy skin (made flawless with foundation of course), sweep of bronzer, mascara, defined eyebrows, and lollipop pink lips. Can't wait.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2012 9:47:00 PM More reviews by leizel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am Asian, NC 25 - favourite shade is PINK TRUFFLE. The other shades are all worth trying - very pretty and a well-chosen selection. Absolutely moisturizing and pigmented. I use this when my lips are too dry for lipstick, which is most of the time.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2012 9:46:00 PM More reviews by badluck

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm not usually a lipstick girl but I was told I had to try these and they're amazing! Nice feeling, not too thick (which is my prob with lipstick) and goes on nicely. I have Peach Parfait, Tutti Frutti, Candy Apple and Cherry Tart and am considering picking up a couple more. Worth the price but easy to find deals on.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2012 9:08:00 PM More reviews by klckelso

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product! I love the color variety. I have peach parfait, tutti frutti, fig jam, lollipop, sugar plum, red velvet, candy apple, berry smoothie, pink truffle, cotton candy, and raspberry pie. My favorites out of all of them are peach parfait (its a "your lips but BETTER" color), red velvet (a deep red but its still wearable for daytime), and raspberry pie (a rich raspberry color, like you've just eated a bunch of raspberries). Needless to say, I totally recommend these!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2012 8:00:00 AM More reviews by elfodimontagna

I like this lipstick because it is very moisturizing indeed! I just blought it in the wrong colour: Pink trouffle is a bit too serious for spring! I will give Peach perfait a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2012 6:20:00 AM More reviews by liquidjelly76

So far I own Cupcake, Sweet Tart, Peach Parfait, Lollipop, Tutti Frutti, and Candy Apple. I love all of them, although I do reach for Peach Parfait and Sweet Tart the most out of the ones I own. I love that they don't dry out my lips, however they don't add any extra moisture, so I like to layer my lip balm underneath. Some of the more pigmented colors can also be used lightly for a wash or dabbed away for a stained look. I find that the sheerer colors can be built for more color, but none of them are too sheer. So far, I'm pretty obsessed with these. I also bought Berry Smoothie for my mom, and I intend to get Strawberry Shortcake soon.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/10/2012 7:01:00 PM More reviews by missjoe

I like the color (I have Cherry Tart and Cremesicle), but these dry my lips out pretty quickly. It does go on nice and smooth, but within minutes I feel dry.