Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

3.5

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine].

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Baby Lips isn't worth the hype it's been given but it's definitely not a horrible lip balm. I have this in Pink Punch so I can only really say everything I'm saying for that particular smell/tint, but I am sure this will be very similar for others in the line.

It's not drying, seeing as my lips are almost always chapped and these don't make them worse one bit. But the cheaper lip balms I have used, like Blistex for 98 cents, have worked better for my lips than these. So don't be expecting much in that department, and you should probably skip these altogether if your main reason for buying this is for helping chapped lips or help moisturize them.

I feel like a loner for saying this, but I don't think the packaging is cute. It's rather generic-looking to me, but I do like the design of it.

As for the color, Pink Punch is a bright pink. I love how you can build up the color. You can apply it lightly for a sheer color, or you can make it more noticeable. And, the smell was something I used to hate. It smelled like a synthetic fruity smell, but eventually it grew on me and it smells great.

Overall, I love these, but don't expect much else other than a nice tint from it.

So happy to finally see baby lips in the UK! I have purchased the cherry flavour (think it may be called "Cherry Me") and will definitely be going to try the other flavours. The colour isn't too strong, but being a lip balm I wouldn't have expected it anyway. Great little moisture hit for my lips and lasts a while as well. I'm a lipstick fanatic so have started to use it over lipstick so my lips have the colour I want, without drying out. Will definitely be buying again!

I love these so much! I started off with the original and it was the only chapstick I've ever used until it was finished. I went to re-buy and they were sold out, so I bought cherry me. This one has the same great moisture but with a tint of red. The colour doesn't last long which is my only complaint, but most lip balms don't have any colour at all and require constant application throughout the day, so it's not too big of a deal to me. Cherry me also smells great.

I love it! I dont see how moisturizing these are but the reds and pinks give as much colour as a lipstick! and the packaging is so cute! They all smell nice. im not gonna buy the yellow or white ones because whats the point if you cant see the colour and doesnt really moisturize?

I got a bunch the other day and I love them!!! They are around the same price as eos lip balms but I like these better. I love the tinted ones because they give you a little bit of colour without being to over powering. They are hydrating and make my lips feel super smooth!

Not very hydrating like marketed! Nothing special defiantly overhyped! This product also doesn't even last long on the lips, it last like 4 mins the hydration and color only last 4 mins haha you literally have to keep replying it all day. The smell is nice, packaging is cute, and the price is ok.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

So we finally have Baby Lips in the UK! (Is it really sad that I was so happy about it? Yes.) I They were on three for two at the time I bought them and I have the Pink Punch, Mint Fresh and Intense Care, and just today I also got the Peach Kiss because that was the only one left! Needless to say, I love them. The packaging is cute and trendy and they make great balms to just chuck in your hand bag. I keep Pink Punch on me at work because during the day my lip gloss/stick does tend to fade and not only is it gorgeously scented it gives a pink tint to your lips, meaning you still get a little bit of colour as well as some moisture. You can also amp up the pink depending how much you apply, as it starts off pale pink but it can go bright bubblegum! Mint fresh is probably my second favourite, as it is like a little minty pick me up for your lips. I must admit Intense care was a little disappointing because it carries no scent and also isn't all that moisturising. My idea of intense moisture would be something simliar to Vaseline, but this lip balm doesn't give me that. Over all, these are really nice balms, they are not the most hydrating on the market but they are fun, cheap and convenient.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I have bought 3 of these little guys already and I must rave about them! The packaging is so travel size and so easy access, the quality is great, lightly pigmented and very hydrating, and as for the price they're so cheap, average retail is around $3! I most definitely say these are my new obsession! :)

LOVE these lip balms!! They're very smooth on the lips and very hydrating. They don't last very long on the lips, but I don't expect that from a lip balm! I have all the colours/flavours from the original line! My favourite would have to be the peppermint! Although I hate the pink one, called pink punch I believe. I'm not sure if its just me, but these are extremely pigmented, leaving my lips a very bright Barbie pink. The pink lips against my skin tone just looks awful. Although that's just my thoughts! I like these better than EOS lip balms as they are baby lips are far more moisturizing. Will repurchase over and over!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Very moisturising while not sticky, softens lips. I got the intensive care one (yellow with orange writing). The packaging is great although the top may come off. Smells good. Very good lip treatment I love it and recommend it.

Popular Lip Treatments