Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

3.6

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine].

on 5/14/2013 11:12:00 PM

Fun colors that are actually really pigmented. Leaves my lips soft and moisturized but it doesn't really last. Smells great as well. The packaging is a lil cheap and don't leave it in hot car because it will melt. Good lip balm for the price!

on 5/14/2013 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is the only lip balm I've tried that did not chap my lips! I love it! Will definitely re-purchase.

on 5/13/2013 11:13:00 PM

I have this product in Fruit Punch and although the colour is pretty, it does not moisturize me lips at all. I actually feel like it's drying them out!! I only keep this product in my bag if I want a little wash of colour. But as a balm, DEFINITELY not worth the hype.

on 5/12/2013 12:55:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

50/50 feelings about this. I got this in peppermint, I find the packaging cute but a tad cheapy, the transparent lid slides off a bit too easily imo, it's staying ability is decent but I find it greasy almost? Beneath lipsticks I don't find it provides enough lasting moisture too... I'd prefer a basic regular mint Chapstick for half the price personally. Won't repurchase.

these are only $2something at Walmart. With that being said, I wouldn't have bought them if they were more. I have the peach and cherry ones. Packaging I'm indifferent about. Color is sheer on both of them and I love to wear when I don't want to do the whole made up routine. They smell nice and fruity and not overly fake. They dont dry my lips out at all. I would like to try the others as well. If the price remains the same, I would repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Just love!!!! Good price too! And they last forever!

on 5/8/2013 9:48:00 PM

The only positive I can put out there is the packaging is adorable. Other than that, these do nothing for me. I only continue to use the ones I have because I don't want to waste them (I got excited and bought 3). My lips feel good when I apply it but it doesn't last and neither do its effects.

These feel really nice on my lips and smell nice. I also love the sheer red tint. I do not like the bubblegum pink color, however, because it is not sheer and looks weird on. Like i colored on my lips with a pink crayon or something.

on 5/3/2013 5:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Along with the super cute packaging, it smells sooooo good! But, once you apply it to your lips the scent is there, but not a lot of it, which is a good thing because people reccomend unscented lip products because it temps you to lick your lips, which then dries them. ANYWAY, it really moisterizes my lips and theyre not all wrinkly! However, I feel as if when it goes into my lips, my lips feel dry which makes me out on more, so I buy more...well played maybelline...well played. (;

on 5/2/2013 5:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

I really like these lip balms. Most lips balms don't really moisturize my lips, they just coat them in something so that they don't feel dry. Baby Lips is one of the only lip balms that makes a noticeable difference in how soft and smooth my lips are, not to mention that the packaging is so cute and it's pretty cheap (I got it for 5 bucks, you may find it cheaper if you don't live in a big city like I do) for something that works so well. The only gripe I have is the colors- aside from peppermint (clear), I have grape vine and pink punch. Neither is as effective as the Peppermint, and the grape vine is a very sheer, almost invisible tint, and the pink punch is a very frosty light pink, not the bubblegum shade I expected. I'm still looking for Cherry Me, but my general consensus is that the tinted ones aren't half as good.

Popular Lip Treatments