April 16, 2014 | 2025 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2012 12:52:00 AM More reviews by forgettingblue

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I tried eos and it wasn't that great! So I just took the 6 month process to finish it and found myself using it just to get rid of it. Now to the point! I wanted to try baby lips and compare, I did, I've had it for a week now, and GOD I love it. I got the limited edition grape vine (blue/ turquoise tube). My lips are so soft but, I am afraid that it doesn't have lasting effects. Yeah feels great and lasts long, but after an hour without it, my lips felt like they did shortly after eos! a bit parched and, well, not kissable at all! I would buy it again until i find something better! Oh and mine smells like one of those barbie lip glosses you would get that came with the doll... very artificial.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/12/2012 7:31:00 AM More reviews by Kahtes

I've seen how popular these baby lips lip balm have been on the web so I decided to drop by Guardian to get it. I bought the tube in pink & blue which was anti-oxidant berry. At the first few days(around3) it made my lips really "baby-ish" and I almost decided to go get the other 3 other tubes that are available in the store. Guess what? luckily I didn't because it made my lips into a worse worse WORSE condition. It peeled & in fact it bleed a little. IT HURTS & it's uh ugly! :( Now I'm just going back to my NIVEA dark blue tube. the one without any SPF & hoping for the best :(

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2012 2:27:00 AM More reviews by Savikins

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Originally saw the advertisement and liked it, so I tried it out. This is an excellent product, especially for the price. The clear mint is hands down the best moisturizing lip balm I've ever used, and I've used countless (Burt's Bees, EOS, Aveda, Yes2Carrots, etc.), and I don't have to worry about losing it or misplacing it because it's so cheap, and I can really get it just about anywhere.
I also have the cherry flavor/color, and it is a very nice and subtle color, although it's not as moisturizing as plain mint. The pink color is nice, but I think it would look better on someone not as fair skinned as me.
The other clear gloss flavor that isn't mint tastes awful to me, like rotten fruits or something. I was excited to try it, but had the wipe it off my lips because the smell/taste was so gross.
I'll keep buying this again and again in mint and cherry!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/8/2012 11:03:00 PM More reviews by mayvalentine100

This product is super cute, I saw an advertisement in Seventeen magazine saying showing all the statistics on how good it is and everything, so I figured why not. Unfortunately, it makes my lips peel alot. Not dramatically, but it just seems like it does more bad than good.I have even tried scrubbing my lips until there is no dead skin on them whatsoever, and my lips still seem to peel up, even just a little. Little cons, but I would think a chapstick should atleast soften and moisturize my lips, which it does not do. I have to reapply so often anyway I have just given up. :[ So sad, it smelled awesome too!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2012 8:10:00 AM More reviews by whitecatdisguised

Moisturising and a great lip balm!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2012 4:47:00 AM More reviews by annecsuaverdez

It's now winter and that means my skin would be drier including my lips. I have the baby lips in mango pie and it's just great. The smell is not too strong; it glides easily; it moisturises my lips; it has SPF for protection; it's definitely good for winter.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/2/2012 7:44:00 PM More reviews by prinzess85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

When I first saw baby lips in the store I was excited. I picked up quenched cherry me, and pink punch. I started to use cherry me and it came out red on my lips, a little too red, and then I tried quenched...I had the most exceptions out of this one and it disappointed me. It smells good feels good on lips but half an hour later its gone and my lips are super chapped like my lips are burning and I'm not even outside. I wouldn't recommend it. Especially in the winter time. I havent tried pink punch yet.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2012 4:39:00 PM More reviews by Karrrluh

They are so cute I keep rebuying them but after a while I think my lips get used to them and they start to get dry, has anybody had this problem? So I use them every now and then , I think they're best used by themselves, not to have under a actual lipstick because mines look funny after a while .

rated 1 of 5 on 11/26/2012 11:20:00 AM More reviews by gnomechomsky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I picked this up because of the cute packaging, but unfortunately this product is useless. I find that it has no moisturizing qualities at all...after half an hour my lips still feel dry. I live in a mild climate, the winters do not get cold, but once the weather changes my lips chap. This does nothing to prevent them from chapping and does not help them stay moisturized either. I would recommend skipping out on this one. It is a waste of money.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2012 4:58:00 PM More reviews by linz152

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I didn't want to like these as much as I do. I HATE the packaging. But I really love these lip balms. I own 3 of them and I use them all the time. I would say that 90% of the time, these are what's on my lips. I find that they are moisturizing and they just provide that natural "my lips but better" lip look that I want. They don't last all that long on me but they're very easy to reapply. These aren't fussy at all. This is just a simple, inexpensive everyday tinted lip balm that works.