February 1, 2015 | 1166 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2013 11:40:00 AM More reviews by annex1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Packaging: -cute colours -convenient -pocket friendly
Application: -easy -smooth
Smell: -fruity cereal -fruit rollup -amazing
Feel: -not greasy -smooth -moisturizing
Taste: -bad -sunscreen
SPF: -20 -good -healthy
Comments: I do find it does not last that long and you have to reapply it but overall baby lips is a good product.
Ratings (1-5)~> Quenched: 4 Peach Kiss: 3 Pink Punch: 4

rated 2 of 5 on 3/31/2013 5:54:00 PM More reviews by Kariibex

A less-than-average lip balm.

I had high hopes for this product, giving into the hype. Only to be proved that it was, in fact, just a hype.

It doesn't moisturize very well, considering I had chapped lips during the winter time. I used this product for about a week, and it did nothing to help my burning lips.

Though the smell is quite lovely, and the packaging is cute, the product itself is lacking.

I'll be sticking to Vaseline :P

rated 1 of 5 on 3/29/2013 9:07:00 PM More reviews by Brookestar32

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

HATED THIS!! It did not moisturize my lips or made them baby soft. They just made my lips look really gross.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2013 1:45:00 PM More reviews by eve17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

amazing. would recommend to any1!! delievers all that is promised all in one cute, little package! well done maybelliene

rated 2 of 5 on 3/27/2013 1:32:00 PM More reviews by lolicious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't get the hype w/ these lip balms...they're just tinted lip balms, am I missing something? They did not moisturize or soften my lips, nor did they provide a smooth natural color. They smell good in the package but applied, they taste and smell like chemicals. For reference I used Pink Punch and Peppermint and hated them both. I paid about $4 at CVS. Also, the packaging is pretty cheap and flimsy. For a tinted lip balm, NYX Color Balms are amazing, and only $3!. They have better quality, moisture, color payoff, and selection. I also like Nivea Lip Butters and Nivea "Kiss of" balms. Seriously, this product reminds me of a bad knockoff of Bonne Bell Lip Smackers that I used as a kid. They should be called Fisher Price My First Lipstick.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/26/2013 2:59:00 PM More reviews by kmciolli

I bought this in the clear color, and it was just your basic, everyday lip balm. Considering the price, I would be better off buying Carmex or Chapstick brand. The product had a nice smell and I did like the packaging very much, but I had to keep applying it and did not notice my lips getting any more moisturized.

I would however buy it again, but in a tinted color this time.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2013 11:07:00 AM More reviews by MaiRN

I purchased the cherry me color and I absolutely love it!!! It gives my lips a nice red tint and keeps them moisturized. The color is enough to look naturally red without overdoing the color. I loved it so much I bought another one that I keep at work. The smell is also so yummy!! I definitely recommend this product!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/25/2013 1:11:00 AM More reviews by avisonaboire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I liked the babylips at first, the scent was nice, and it gave a nice sheen and naturally glossy look to my lips, however after about a week of using it (1-2 times a day) my lips became extremely flaky.. but not a dry kind of flaky, but almost like my lips were trying to melt off. They were moisturized like crazy, but flaking.. It could have been an allergic reaction to something in the ingredients.. needless to say after I stopped using it, my lips went back to normal. I'm sad, beacuse I really liked how they smelt and made my lips looked!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2013 12:50:00 AM More reviews by joanieisverynice

I have this in Quench (the white/blue one), and I love everything about this lip balm. let me tell you why:
it smells like fruit roll ups, but it doesn't taste like anything so I'm not tempted to constantly lick my lips and "eat" all the product away.
it seems to melt onto my lips as I put it on, so my lips just feel all glossy and plump
the texture is satiny smooth, but not oily like some other lip balms (I'm looking at you, Soft Lips)
it makes me look like I'm wearing a nice clear lip gloss for lazy days
it has SPF 20, which is higher than most lip balms I've come across which all seem to have SPF 15
I actually really like the packaging. then again, I just carry a little bag without much stuff in it, so maybe that is why mine hasn't cracked or broken yet
I will continue using my beloved Blistex at night, but for the daytime when I'm out and about and I need a quick glossy lip without a mirror handy, I'm going to keep my Baby Lips by my side.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2013 9:14:00 AM More reviews by judy46970

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have to keep applying this lip balm. I feel it was a waste of money. I will stick to my Blistex medicated lip balm SPF 15. Works much better than Baby Lips! I also hate the packaging Baby Lips comes in feels kind of cheap, and I am always afraid that I am going to break it with use.