November 24, 2014 | 1322 users online

Liquid - NARS - Sheer Glow Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2012 8:28:00 PM More reviews by staylor7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I own this in Punjab. I am an NC 35 and next time I think I may go a shade darker. Some days this color is perfect and somedays I feel like I need just a little more. After playing with different foundations it is my opinion, with foundations you get what you pay for. I have tried Revlons colorstay, and its nice, but the quality of NARS is a whole lot nicer. I use the Sephora airbrush foundation brush to apply this, and only takes about 2 small drops in my hand to cover my whole face. So while expensive, it is gonna last awhile, which works for me. I am ablle to get light coverage (how ever this foundation is very buildable so you can totally get full coverage out of this) and with my brush get an airbrushed finish. I do really like this and think I will be repurchasing when ever the time comes, bc it does give me a nice dewy finish on my combo maturing skin. I'm not sure yet if this is my HG, but still it is very nice.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2012 4:32:00 PM More reviews by bassetmomma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I went to Sephora with the intent of purchasing the new Lancome Teint Idole 24 hr foundation. I'd heard so much about this product, fabulous coverage, etc. I couldn't find a shade that didn't look ghastly white on my fair skin. I am fair and typically use porcelain shades but couldn't find anything that really worked with my skin tone. I ended up picking up Mont Blanc from the Nars Shee Glow line. I like it. Decent coverage. I will say that comparisons to Neutrogena Healthy Skin aren't warranted. That product made my skin feel taught and dry. This doesn't. I do wish the dispenser came with a pump and it was a tad more neutral. Not a bad chose if you are shopping for a foundation with moderate coverage and no SPF.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2012 11:35:00 PM More reviews by xoxokris

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my 2nd favorite foundation, after Guerlain Lingerie de Peau. I love how natural and flawless it makes my skin looks. The foundation itself is water-based so it's pretty thin, but it blends perfectly and feels like nothing. It doesn't make my skin shiny or too dewy. It's medium coverage and I only need a tiny amount to cover my whole face. A plus: it does not oxidize! My only complaints are that there is no pump for the bottle (you have to buy it seperately if you want it) and that the colors are mostly yellow-based. I have a neutral to cool undertone so my matched shade Ceylan, is a bit too yellow but I can deal with it. Used with NARS Loose powder, and your skin will look flawless! Those with more oily skin should try the Matte version.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2012 4:13:00 PM More reviews by Evanescence_rox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not the best foundation for my oily t-zone but I fall for the finish every time. As long as I blot occasionally, I maintain a dewy glow. It provides the perfect amount of coverage and is best applied with a beauty blender.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2012 9:21:00 PM More reviews by Alfordalice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This was not the best foundation I have ever tried. It didn't apply as easily as I am used to with my others. It also felt and looked quite heavy on my skin, I am very fussy, and I want my foundation to look like skin. This one did not look like skin enough for me.
The little doesn't have a pump, you have to tip it onto your hand. Awkward and wasteful.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/24/2012 10:59:00 AM More reviews by lucypotamus

I have oily skin and I am NC15, and I am in the shade 'Mont Blanc". I think this is a really great foundation for people with dry/normal skin, as after only 2 hours of wear my face was an oily mess! It also made me break out along my jawline, which I was really surprised at as I've heard such great things! Overall, a good product, but just not for me.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2012 7:35:00 PM More reviews by sadorange

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I didn't like this foundation. I looked very made up, it emphasized dry patches, it faded quickly. I've used fingers, Beauty Blender and a Sigma F80 to apply it, but I was never really satisfied. You really have to use trial and error in methods of application with this one (Beauty Blender is the most pleasant). However, unless you have flawless and impossibly smooth skin, it will emphasize every flaw on your face. The oil control is surprisingly low for a product that is pretty matte.
It is easy to over-apply this and look cakey, in fact I wouldn't recommend it to you unless you have really nice skin... but if you had nice skin, why would you need a product with such high coverage?
Make sure to exfoliate your face too, because it emphasized places on my face that I didn't even know had a dry texture.
Annoying how it doesn't come with a pump, but I just shake the bottle well and dip my Beauty Blender on the air bubble that has formed at the neck of the bottle.
The worst foundation I've tried. Drugstore has better.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2012 6:26:00 PM More reviews by liloush

I tried a lot of foundation, and he is the one i dreamed of.
Quite expensive, but it worth it. The skin is sublimated, luminous, looks healthy.
The bad point is that it doesn't come with a pump, and i can't buy it in store in France, the only way is to order on nars website, and 8euro (11$) shipping delivery for a pump... it's a shame!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2012 12:45:00 PM More reviews by cgw1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I loved this foundation!! It Really did make me glow and it didn't oxidize on me.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/13/2012 9:11:00 AM More reviews by Farnhead

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

A purchase I regret because of the price, £30. This is just way too greasy looking and looks horrible after wearing this all day. I would say wear it as a going out foundation but I dont think it photographs very well.

It does have good coverage, but its too heavy and looks like you are wearing too much make up. I do like the colour, it makes you look like you have a nice tan. I would be a MAC NC35 and I think I had santa fe or syracuse.

It broke me out as I knew it would as it is way too thick. I think if you had dry skin that needs coverage and isnt prone to breaking out, this would be good. But I am not a fan.