September 17, 2014 | 2075 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

rated 5 of 5 on 2/29/2012 4:38:00 PM More reviews by thepinkgloss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this lip balm on eBay because in my country they don't sell it. It's a really cute lip balm with a sphere shape and the packaging is a red orangy colour. Smells like peaches and reminds me of summer. It tastes very sweet. This lip balm makes my lips feel so smooth and repairs my dry lips in a couple of days. I really like this lip balm because the texture is not waxy or hard like other lip balms. Also is not oily and I love it cause I hate the feel that I have something on my lips except a lipsticks. It stays on my lips like two hours wich is really good and is 100% organic and natural. The bad things...for me is really expensive because I bought online and with the shipping cost me 8€ and the really bad thing isn't sold out in Spain.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2012 11:20:00 PM More reviews by Fancee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like these because they last a while on the lips. That's all I really want out of a "chap stick", something that stays on a while.
You get a lot of product and the scent and flavor are nice. Other than that it's still just a basic lip balm in a cool package. Though, it's not something you would want to put into your pocket.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2012 11:04:00 PM More reviews by kimberlygrace

I love these! I have this one & the yellow, which is lemon drop. They both taste really good, & they work really well. They're very moisturizing, & they help chapped lips. They're really cheap & cute, too, & you can find them in basically any drugstore. They're like, $2. They're really convenient, as well. I'm definitely going to keep buying more. This was my favorite flavor so far. [:

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2012 4:23:00 AM More reviews by cupcakeofmylife

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love love love love this lipbalm! I love the rounded cute packaging and how convinient it is to use. I use it everyday and carry it everywhere with me. I will definitely re-purchase and try other flavours :D
P.S I bought it when I was in Hong Kong for 85HKD :) quite cheap :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2012 8:12:00 PM More reviews by Lylla

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my lip balm to go! Absolutely love it.
Pros:
- Smells great, like peaches
- Smooth and moisturizing
- Cute packaging
Cons:
- Lid scrapes off lip balm

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2012 12:33:00 PM More reviews by belleplusmel

I have very dry lips and tend to pick at them often. I read reviews for this and got mixed reactions, so I decided to test it out myself. Amazingly enough, it worked wonders for me. I applied it on before I went to sleep, and woke up with super moist and soft lips. I bought mine for $4 at Walmart in Canada so I think it was well worth it, at least for me anyway. I would definitely purchase this product again, and in different flavours too!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2012 1:24:00 PM More reviews by xshahdx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Absolutely amazing lip balm!

My lips get dry very easily and start to look really crackly and peely (very unattractive) and so I've been on the hunt to find a lip balm that gives me long lasting relief. I've used all the top recommended drugstore lip products including Vaseline, Carmex, Nivea and Burt's Bees. However, with all of them, I found that they would be really thick and moisturizing for an hour or two and then leave your drips even drier than before, regardless of their claims of healthy ingredients. They also all left a nasty white residue line on the inside of my lips and were way too thick and gloopy to apply under lipstick. I would find myself constantly applying lip balm all day in order to keep my lips moisturized, and if not, I was rubbing my lips together to keep the lip product evenly distributed. After I saw all the good reviews on here and on youtube for this eos lip balm, I thought I'd try it out. I read the reviews of the different flavours and found that the Summer Fruit one was the most popular. They don't sell it in the UK so I had to order it online, but it was still at a very good price (£3 i think?).

I absolutely LOVE the packaging! It's a super cute round ball with an easy twist off lid. It fits easily into my purse and whenever I pull it out everyone is always amazed that it's a lip balm (especially as there's nothing similar to it here in the UK). It's very hygienic as you don't have to put your fingers into it, and it rolls on smoothly onto your lips.

The smell is gorgeous - really fresh and summery - kind of like peaches. (It also tastes great - I accidentally licked some :P )

When you apply it, it's a very think layer on your lips that moisturizes them the perfect amount. You can't notice it's there so you don't lick/rub your lips constantly and it doesn't leave them looking really wet or as if you have lip gloss on (like Vaseline). I would say it makes your lips look really smooth and natural, like you haven't got anything on them. One swipe in the morning lasts for a very long time. When it fades away, it doesn't leave the white residue that other products do. It's perfect to apply under lipstick.

After reading the ingredients online, I found that they were 95% organic and 100% natural, which pleased me even more as I knew I wasn't applying manufactured, processed, plasticy rubbish onto my lips. Also, non of their products are tested on animals which is an added bonus.

The only disadvantage I can think of is that it doesn't have an SPF which is a shame because it would've made this product perfect! Also, I am aware that some people won't like the smell or will find that it doesn't make your lips shiny enough, but I found that the tiny hint of a shine is the perfect look a lip balm should give - very natural.

I will definitely be buying more of this when mine runs out and I'm looking forward to trying the other flavours!

Overall, I think this is probably the best lip balm on the drugstore side and if you're not willing to pay too much. If you're sick of the petroleum jelly and buttery type lip balms, definitely give this one a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2012 7:38:00 AM More reviews by purpleliciousx

I love this lip balm for my lips! It moisturizes my lips. I love the packaging it's adorable. I believe it's enough product and it's cheap! Personally I like the smell, it smells fruity BUT than to me it smells like wax/plastic. Some will enjoy the scent and others won't. My friend said that it smells like armpits. LOL If your into fruity scents go with this one. If not try one of the other ones. Overall great lip balm! :]

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2012 2:14:00 PM More reviews by dejavudu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Got these on sale 2 for $5 at ulta this week. Great lip balm and primer before I put on lipstick. Smells like peach and mango. Its smooth and creamy. I love that you can see how much product is left and that it contains more than regular chapsticks. I will go back and purchase the other flavors.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/8/2012 11:36:00 AM More reviews by scarletsecretz

I don't see what's the hype about these lip balms. Yes, it does smell like wonderful peaches and the packaging is adorable. But that's just about it. The first layer of the product is difficult to work with, its sooo dry. And this lip balm does not moisturize my lips AT ALL. Even my drugstore nivea ones are way better. Application on the lips feels like a layer of wax. Price is a little steep for a lip balm too. Do not buy this.