October 23, 2014 | 852 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2007 5:14:00 PM More reviews by emlyn1

I bought a juicy tube in "bonfire" awhile ago (I don't know if the colour is still available) and I really liked it. It was a rich red with orange undertones and a lovely gold shimmer. I've tried other colours as well, and for me, juicy tubes seem to do what they're supposed to. They really do make my lips look plump and juicy, and their colours are excellent for summer. They can easily be layered depending on how concentrated you want the shade to be.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/26/2007 5:21:00 PM More reviews by rosehillcottage

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I don't care for the Lancome Juicy Tubes. They're waaaay too sticky!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/18/2007 11:57:00 PM More reviews by rrrachie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I tried putting them over certain lipsticks, but felt like there was too much crap on my lips too talk! I think there good in theory but way too thick and way too gooey!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/14/2007 10:27:00 PM More reviews by juanitaaloha

I don't know what the fuss is about. This is sooo sticky. The color is so intense it's like wearing a stickier, shinier version of lipstick. Ew.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2007 11:21:00 AM More reviews by raquel_isabelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Good colors to choose from, wonderfully scented, a touch of flavor, good shine, but a little sticky when you apply a bit too much. Great emollient power for lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2007 6:46:00 PM More reviews by laurajkuchnicki

So far I've tried a handful of these and really like them...they have such a nice shine and they last for hours with only a medium amount of "stickiness"...they're all so pretty, and great to mix with mineral makeup colors (and the staying power gets even more of a boost that way, too).

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2007 1:06:00 PM More reviews by lady_baby_doll

Juicy tubes are awesome. They taste good, smell good, last really long, and are sheer enough for day and shiny enough for night. And Lancome doesn't test on animals. They just don't. Thank God. BUT, it's reallllly pricey. $20 a pop where i live, so i can't go out and buy like 5 of them at once. However, it is still worth it. In my opinion. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2007 7:14:00 AM More reviews by Ziora

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like the sheer color and love the appearance of the gloss. It has above average staying power. I don't really like to taste a fruity lip gloss and it reminds me of the cheap gloss my 12-year-old uses in that sense. Otherwise, I like it over other glosses. It's not overly sticky or gummy, but it is a gloss so there is a little stickiness.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2006 4:14:00 AM More reviews by GraceQ

Lancome juicy tubes are one of my fav l/g. I really love their swirl edition (I have candy; a berry neutral, and caramel, a bronze-plum) because they are fun and different. Juicy tubes taste fantastic, last a long time and gives a lot of moisture and shine (I wouldn't call it sticky or tacky at all). Plus, the convenient (and more hygenic) squeeze tube form is fantastic.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2006 10:20:00 AM More reviews by pupster

I was planning on buying these and checking out reviews. According to Peta's website, Lancome does test on animals, as does L'Oreal, Paris. You can check out other companies at Peta.com, cruelty free living. There is a list of companies who do and don't test on animals. Estee Lauder, Clinque and Mary Kay are among the companies who don't test on animals. Too bad, cos I really wanted to try this!