Lancome Lancome Juicy Tubes

3.5

BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS OIL / CASTOR SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL DIMER, DILINOLEATE, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, LINALOOL, CALCIUM CARBONATE, CALCIUM SULFATE, SODIUM SACCHARIN, SILICA, LIMONENE, CITRAL, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) PEEL OIL, CI 15850 / RED 7, CI 77491, CI 77492 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

on 3/19/2007 7:02:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Looks great on the lips and comes in nice colors. However, it's so sticky it's just miserable to wear. I can't keep my hair from sticking to it. Awful!

on 3/17/2007 9:09:00 PM

ehh. I can't wear by itself - I have to put lip balm unnderneath. It looks so pretty and expensive, just lovely packaging. some glosses are sheer but lollipop is very pigmented (pink for 1 application or 80's pink after many layers). Some of the glosses are very shiny while others are not. They stay on due to the sticky texture or they stain ur lips like lollipop does. I will buy again if I'm in an expensive snobby mood.

on 3/17/2007 7:33:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i HATE this stuff - wayyyy too sticky gooey messy blech! and the "color" - it just looks like clear gloss on me. i don't even know where the tube is, don't miss it a bit. give me blistex sleek n' shine ($3) or co bigelow mentha lip shine ($7.50) anyday.

Tried a couple: far too sticky, far too sheer. Now Star Gloss; there's the stuff- why that's not LOTS more popular I don't know...

nice color, love the fruity scent n flavor, doesn't feel heavy or too sticky, has a nice shine. one lippy off for the packaging tho. i wish it comes with a wand/brush applicator.

on 3/2/2007 5:14:00 PM

I bought a juicy tube in "bonfire" awhile ago (I don't know if the colour is still available) and I really liked it. It was a rich red with orange undertones and a lovely gold shimmer. I've tried other colours as well, and for me, juicy tubes seem to do what they're supposed to. They really do make my lips look plump and juicy, and their colours are excellent for summer. They can easily be layered depending on how concentrated you want the shade to be.

I don't care for the Lancome Juicy Tubes. They're waaaay too sticky!

on 2/18/2007 11:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I tried putting them over certain lipsticks, but felt like there was too much crap on my lips too talk! I think there good in theory but way too thick and way too gooey!

on 2/14/2007 10:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I don't know what the fuss is about. This is sooo sticky. The color is so intense it's like wearing a stickier, shinier version of lipstick. Ew.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Good colors to choose from, wonderfully scented, a touch of flavor, good shine, but a little sticky when you apply a bit too much. Great emollient power for lips.

Recommended for Medium Skin