August 29, 2014 | 996 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 2/14/2007 10:27:00 PM More reviews by juanitaaloha

I don't know what the fuss is about. This is sooo sticky. The color is so intense it's like wearing a stickier, shinier version of lipstick. Ew.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2007 11:21:00 AM More reviews by raquel_isabelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Good colors to choose from, wonderfully scented, a touch of flavor, good shine, but a little sticky when you apply a bit too much. Great emollient power for lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2007 6:46:00 PM More reviews by laurajkuchnicki

So far I've tried a handful of these and really like them...they have such a nice shine and they last for hours with only a medium amount of "stickiness"...they're all so pretty, and great to mix with mineral makeup colors (and the staying power gets even more of a boost that way, too).

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2007 1:06:00 PM More reviews by lady_baby_doll

Juicy tubes are awesome. They taste good, smell good, last really long, and are sheer enough for day and shiny enough for night. And Lancome doesn't test on animals. They just don't. Thank God. BUT, it's reallllly pricey. $20 a pop where i live, so i can't go out and buy like 5 of them at once. However, it is still worth it. In my opinion. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2007 7:14:00 AM More reviews by Ziora

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like the sheer color and love the appearance of the gloss. It has above average staying power. I don't really like to taste a fruity lip gloss and it reminds me of the cheap gloss my 12-year-old uses in that sense. Otherwise, I like it over other glosses. It's not overly sticky or gummy, but it is a gloss so there is a little stickiness.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2006 4:14:00 AM More reviews by GraceQ

Lancome juicy tubes are one of my fav l/g. I really love their swirl edition (I have candy; a berry neutral, and caramel, a bronze-plum) because they are fun and different. Juicy tubes taste fantastic, last a long time and gives a lot of moisture and shine (I wouldn't call it sticky or tacky at all). Plus, the convenient (and more hygenic) squeeze tube form is fantastic.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2006 10:20:00 AM More reviews by pupster

I was planning on buying these and checking out reviews. According to Peta's website, Lancome does test on animals, as does L'Oreal, Paris. You can check out other companies at Peta.com, cruelty free living. There is a list of companies who do and don't test on animals. Estee Lauder, Clinque and Mary Kay are among the companies who don't test on animals. Too bad, cos I really wanted to try this!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2006 3:09:00 PM More reviews by erinthrasher

I have to disagree with lots of people here and say that I don't find the juicy tubes sticky at all. They SHINE so much, you would not believe it, and it gives you the perfect amount of sheer color. One of my favorite lip glosses!

and in response to mochasplash, lancome and their parent company stopped testing on animals in 1989. I'm vegan, and would never wear makeup from a company that did.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2006 12:09:00 AM More reviews by viverr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

A bit sticky, but otherwise good stuff and all you have to do is find the one or many that you like.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2006 1:00:00 PM More reviews by shengmei

Lancome is actually really cheap compared to Chanel, etc. I buy them in gift sets (eight for $35) so I can get them for $4 a tube. On top of that I only buy Lancome during Gifts with Purchase time, so I think I got my money's worth.

It is not very pigmented, but I love the smells of those glosses and they make a nice topper for the very pigmented, long-lasting lipsticks that I have.