October 25, 2014 | 1748 users online

Treatments (Face) - SKII - Facial Treatment Essence

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2003 5:12:00 PM More reviews by Alev

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product! I am using it for two months now and the overall appearance of my skin has improved itself dramatically. It doesn't only hydrates my very dry, tired looking skin, it also lifts it. (I still need to put hydrating creme on!). My skin looks more radiant and bright.I had a big problem with my skin mostly around my nose -the nasal- area, it has kind of disformed itself and felt very uncomfortable. This miracle product gived it a more formed and natural look also when I talk it feels more comfortable than irritating like it used to be. I just wished it were cheaper. Update: Use it over a year now, clears the skin and firms.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2003 6:14:00 AM More reviews by Janine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

At first I didn't see any difference it made to my face. 1 week of using it, I finally saw my face becoming more radiant. But it didn't make it any less oily, or make my pores disappear. Just radiant and clearer looking.

I hate the packaging though, really wasteful.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2003 5:48:00 PM More reviews by keellly

i bought mine from strawberrynet, it took 2 weeks to arrive,i didn't find it to smell as bad as others have described, i've noticed that my t-zone is less oily, that's about it, acne scars are still visible, been using it for 2 weeks now.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/1/2003 1:17:00 AM More reviews by tiara_iom

I bought this after trying on the SKII Facial Treatment mask- Was very amazed at the results of the mask, so I thought the essence would do just as well, and give me the long term effect of pitera. The smell of the essence isn't very pleasant, but I prefer it more than the fake scent of other products, eg. Christian Dior. The first time I applied the SKII essence, my skin seemed to be 'drinking' it in, the essence appeared to fill up my pores. Had a radiant effect instantly as well. However, the 2nd, 3rd night, the effect seemed to be less apparent. My friends have detected some amount of rosy glow, but I am still abit skeptical. Will update more as I use this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2003 8:14:00 PM More reviews by hellokelly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay - this is the one product that really worked for me. It really does "normalize" my skin since i have comb. type, but now the t-zone is no more shiny mid-day and cheeks feels more moisturized. Less breakouts also!
What I was REALLY amazed about it how well it prepares for my moisturizer absorbtion afterwards-- I tried my night cream with and without the essense, and with this SK-II essense, i really felt a warm tingly sensation and my moisturizer went in FAST. Would really recommend for stressed skin to help absorbing your quality face creams. My friends are noticing results and a few have inquired, and now they are rushing to the counters. I agree that there is a yeasty smell, but a regular moisturizer should cover it up. A bit expensive, so I use my palm instead of cotton, but will stay for sure. Now I am interested in buying the Signs Treatment Cream!

updated to 4 stars after 5 years. While i love everything else still, i just hate the smell of it, and I now have other C and A stuff to do the exfoliation, and la mer to do the calming. While it is a great product, it is no longer in my regimen due to the smell.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/18/2003 12:50:00 PM More reviews by Snuggie

This product caused my face to break out the follwing day after usage. Prior to this,when applied on, there will be a stinging /burning feeling. This has got to be the worst facial product i have ever used.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2003 7:13:00 PM More reviews by szelynn

A nice essence that scream "you'll love me for this"! Need I say more.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2003 3:14:00 AM More reviews by appleqn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After resisting for a number of years, I finally caved in after seeing how it worked wonders on my friends' skins. The texture is similar to toner, rather watery. Have noticed that my skin gets softer upon application. Bit pricey though.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2003 10:22:00 AM More reviews by calico

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I started using this on the recommendation of a friend after my face broke out and became all sensitive, raw and red.

I had been using this for a month and had find it very good for my skin. My skin had become smoother and softer, so much so that I love touching it when I wash my face.

The smell does need some getting used to, but I have smelt worst. The price could be cheaper, that's why I gave it 4 instead of 5, but these are actually small gripes compare to how this product had made my skin felt like.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/14/2003 1:51:00 PM More reviews by shep

This stuff smells awful and made my hands smell long after I used it, I found that my skin felt dirty after putting the stuff on.