July 23, 2014 | 1843 users online

Treatments (Face) - SKII - Facial Treatment Essence

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2002 5:29:00 PM More reviews by parangbird

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this!!!!
It smells strange though but i got used to it and eventually end up liking it!!
BUT THIS IS NOT A TONER. FT clear lotion is a toner-alike in this line. To get the best result, better use that before this. I have been using this line for 7 months and my skin is the best ever!! And it is getting better and better!!!! I am so happy with it..I only hope it is not that expensive.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/28/2002 4:26:00 AM More reviews by KyoKo

The price doesn't bother me if it is really a very good product. However, sk2 contains pitera which makes ur skin addicted to their product and thus ur skin cannot use other products anymore ( tat's wat i heard ). Of course, if my skin becomes really smooth and clear after using their product, i wont mind using their product for life. However, my skin broke out a lot after using sk2 products. I am not sure if it is the cleanser or the essence, but i was only using these two products.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2002 3:44:00 AM More reviews by msjene

Age:30
Skin Type: Combination/Oily with occasional breakouts & surface dehydration. Live in humid climate.

Original Review:
I LOVE this product. It's a very different treatment, but it's working for my oily/dehydrated skin so far. Granted, I've only used it for two days, but I notice a difference in my skin already! It's much smoother, less oily and more even toned. My makeup looks flawless longer too. I DO however, use La Mer over it at night for a bit more moisture. I'm enjoying my SK-II products thus far and will update later.

UPDATE: After over a month of consistant use...I reduced my rating from a 5 to a 3 (fickle aren't I?). I enjoyed the product, but for the price, it just isn't worth it. My skin still broke out and had dry patches. In it's defense, I have post-pregnancy skin that has been freaking out lately. Mario Badescu and Skin Biology products have helped those problems.

UPDATE: Since I stopped using this essence, my breakouts got worse. I started using it again and they got better. I'm using it in combination with CP Serum (great for healing, not prevention) and my skin is evening out. I just wish it wasn't so expensive!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2002 12:32:00 AM More reviews by rhg1

I bought this along with practically the whole range of SKII.(what can I say, I read a thousand raves in the press). I used the products religiously.Nothing. No improvement to my skin whatsoever.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2002 8:37:00 PM More reviews by visee

Fantastic product! I simply love how it leaves my skin really soft and plump. I'm into my second bottle already. I use it in place of moisturiser and it works great for my combi skin. Although it's pricey, a bottle can last pretty long. Tried the other SKII products but I think the treatment essence is the most effective of the range.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2002 5:23:00 AM More reviews by SunnyBunny

After enduring for 2 years, finally caved in to try the smaller size of the SKII essence. My skin at the time is slightly peeling, dry and yet oily. This is not a toner, despite feeling like water. It does hydrate skin, without any heaviness. Like to use it in the morning and just skip moisturizer. I'd say, good for sensitive oily skins too.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2002 5:22:00 AM More reviews by feiste

Very good and effective product. Hydrated my skin and reduced my breakouts. Pores become a little less visible and the blackheads on my nose are starting to disappear after just one day of use. My skin is also becoming more radiant. But all that could also be due to the facial clear solution that I'm using together with this. The price is horrendously high though. The packaging (the bottle) sucks! They should package it in a bottle that releases liquid more readily. I have since switched to ORIGINS which seems to do a better jobs of making my pores smaller, keeping my skin soft, supple and radiant.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2002 9:19:00 AM More reviews by BEVERLYS

This was nice.. didn't dry skin out or break me out, but it was just like any other toner!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2002 8:28:00 PM More reviews by lydi

Well, I tried a 30ml sample bottle and used it for like 3 days now. My skin is combination and senstitive and this essence did not make me red or itchy. It does a good job of hydrating my skin altough I haven't seen signs of radiance yet. Will update again as I continue.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2002 11:15:00 PM More reviews by rustybix

Although this essence is on the pricier side, it really works! I used to have really oily and sensitive skin that breaks out quite often. After about a month of usage, my face is really clear and radiant. The blackheads on my nose are totally HISTORY! If I feel a bump threatening to rear its ugly head, I just dab the essense right on it at night and believe it or not, it subsides by the next day. Truly a product I will buy over and over again! I use this in conjunction with other SKII products.