January 28, 2015 | 1961 users online

Treatments (Face) - SKII - Facial Treatment Essence

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2003 8:38:00 AM More reviews by Jadeite22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Am onto my 4th bottle! This product works really well even for my sensitive skin as it brightens up my complexion and heals very quickly the reddish scars on my face (when I get picky fingered and start squeezing my blackheads)!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2003 8:31:00 PM More reviews by IRENELOW

I think its meant for problems skin. I have acnes and blemishes, it really works for me. Within 3 days, vivid results. My friends who have great skin did suffer breakouts after using it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2003 1:05:00 PM More reviews by leung

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product really stinks BUT it is fantastic. I used it morning and nite for almost a week and it has improved my skin texture so much. I have no comments about pores as I don't believe in such a thing as pore reduction. However, I definitely felt my skin soft and silky. To be honest, I wouldn't waste any money on the mask. Use the essence regularly instead of the mask once a week. I didn't find the mask impressive at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2003 9:59:00 PM More reviews by ellen_77

this essence contains pitera, which is the special ingredients it has, it doesn't break me out, it reduces my bumps on face,on the 3rd day using this, my face looks radiant and clear, i love this essence..though its expensive, but its worth it! ThumBS up!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/18/2003 2:46:00 AM More reviews by superkitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This is a total waste of the money spent on it! It does nothing for my skin at all! And worse still, it was so expensive. All I can say is save your money. My skin didn't get worse but it didn't get any better. I have combination asian skin, am fair and have an ocasional spot or two btw.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2003 9:37:00 AM More reviews by ranma

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

after using this for a week i noticed my pores becoming less obvious. it doesn't help to prevent acne although my skin didn't break out from it. overall a good product, but too expensive for a liquid with yeast inside.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/17/2003 2:37:00 AM More reviews by ribbon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

An over-hyped product with no miracle to speak of. It did not give me any breakout, but it didn't improve my skin either. What a waste of money. Thank gdness I only bought the trial starter kit. Maybe I'll try it again when I'm older and richer.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/9/2003 11:08:00 AM More reviews by edyna

It's only an average product. No dramatic improvement. In fact none. The only plus point is good marketing for this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2003 9:31:00 AM More reviews by cmagnum

My face really becomes crystal clear after using this product. Now, I'm actually confident about my looks without putting on makeup to cover up the flaws. This essence is the most foul smelling product I ever have but I'm used to it now. In fact, I'm glad that no fragance is added thus optimizing the effect of the essence.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2003 10:24:00 AM More reviews by i_luv_cheesecake

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Honestly I do not know if this "miracle water" suits my my dry (UK climate) and combo (SG climate) complexion - but bought it on Wednesday anyway. I must say it does clears up the complexion but still waiting to testify further as my spots haven't heal completely. However it seems to make my skin slightly dry and tight after application. I tried a hydrating mask before the essence today and the dryness is gone.

Updated 06 Mar 2004 --> Hooray! I'm on the last bit of my 1st bottle. Looking forward to buying my 2nd bottle ;-) Yes its the other best performer besides the SK-II intensive treatment mask. I don't know about the others but I feel like it actually helps to even the skin tone.

So girls out there, don't hesitate! Go get yourself a bottle! continued >>