Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion

4.3

Active Ingredients: Dimethicone (1.25%) (Skin Protectant) Inactive Ingredients: Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour (Oat), Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Petrolatum, Sodium Chloride, Water

on 5/1/2008 10:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this lotion. It makes me skin so soft and smooth. I have no dry patches anymore, and some rough patches of skin I had from a reaction to the flu shot have been smoothed over. There is a slight smell, but the bottle says 'no added fragrence'. So it is just the smell of the other ingredients in there. It goes away very quickly. It absorbs quickly and it lasts all day. I put it on in the morning after the shower. A great lotion that works wonderfully, would definitely repurchase.

on 4/30/2008 8:42:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This lotion is superb for daily, year-round use. No more dry, itchy skin! The oatmeal calms and soothes. It literally lasts until you wash it off. I love that it doesn't have a scent. Excellent.

on 4/28/2008 4:33:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

My MIL gave me a little tube of this, and I love it. It really is moisturizing. The formual is thick. It soaks in quickly. This is great for people with dry skin. I use it on my hands, which tend to get very dry.

on 4/21/2008 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I heard lots of good things about Aveeno but I wasn't impressed with it. I found it to be too plastic(y). I did not like the smell either. I think that this product is too pricey for what it is. I don't use this as a body moisturizer because it's hard to work with and spread it all over the body, so I only use it as a hand cream. I like the fact that it after 5 minutes it does soak in and doesn't feel greasy but there are other hand creams out there that smell great and do the same job but better for less. Whenever I wear this I feel like I have something covering my hands. As mentiod before, my skin feels very artificial and plastic(y). Will not purchase again!

on 4/20/2008 9:54:00 AM

I live in Maine, dry and cold during the winter, and this saved my skin. Wish it hadn't taken me so long to try it. I don't always have a lot of faith that d/s products will do much. I had used Vaseline's cocoa lotion most of the winter but then when the worst of the winter came it wasn't enough. This product is not liquidy or runny. It is nice and thick but not greasy at all. Lovely texture. I do need to use a lot to get it all over. So I'll prob have to repurchase more quickly than I'd thought. Relieves the dryness and itchiness for me all day. My skin feels nice and smooth, not totally as a result of this one product, but I'm sure it helps a lot. It has zero scent to me, which is nice.

on 4/15/2008 2:12:00 PM

I wasn't sure which product was the oatmeal moisturizing cream, so I'm putting this in the lotion section, but a couple of years ago I went on a cruise around the Mediterranean and got severe sun burn to the point where I couldn't do anything, the pain was unbearable. Anyway I used this product and although it smelt a bit funny and was a little greasy, it worked wonders and helped relieve a lot of the pain and helped heal my skin.

on 4/13/2008 12:19:00 AM

I just bought this product and I'm in Love with it. It makes my skin feel so smooth, it doesn't smell, has SPF 15 and best part it's not greasy. I have very dry legs and used to use Curel but it was soo greasy and afterward when I wash my hands it feels soapy. I would highly recommenced this product to everyone. =)

on 4/12/2008 11:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is one thing I cannot live without. When you're living in Canada where during the winter -30 is not an abnormal temperature, you get completely dried out. I love using this lotion after a shower to keep myself moisturized and free from itchiness. The smell isn't too bad, it doesn't really smell like anything, but if I want an added scent I just add a little bit of scented lotion to it and it does the trick. This stuff is the best for dry skin.

on 3/31/2008 8:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

I always love aveeno product and when I had rebate coupon for this product at costco I give it a try to bought it,its cheap tho,only about $10 for 2 big bottle, at first i didn't like it because its greasy and smell like glue,i prefer to use my TBS and BBW body lotion.But this lotion is effective to reduce my itchy and crack on my leg.Since I read so many good review about this i'll use it again

on 3/29/2008 8:36:00 PM

I LOVE Aveeno products. This lotion is one of my staples. I live in the Midwest and it is perfect all year round. In the summer months I even use it on my face after swimming in a pool or being out in the sun too long. The only thing that could make this product better is if Aveeno started using organic products.