Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion

4.3

Active Ingredients: Dimethicone (1.25%) (Skin Protectant) Inactive Ingredients: Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour (Oat), Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Petrolatum, Sodium Chloride, Water

This is the best moisturizing lotion for me. I have very dry sensitive skin and this product works great on me. I had tried many many expensive and inexpensive body lotions and by far this is amazing! I would highly recommend this product to everyone.

Yuuuuuck! I bought this stuff because my sister told me she likes it. She has eczema, so I figured if she likes it, then it would be OK for me too. This is not the case. It makes me sticky and gross- smelling (despite the FRAGRANCE-FREE label) and doesn't do nearly enough to keep my skin moisturized. I used it on my face a few times and it made my skin look absolutely incredible, but after a few times, it gave me gross, angry looking pimples.

I hope I can give this to my sister...yuck!!

I use this all the time, but do live in dry Colorado and have dry skin. I like the mild scent -- a lot.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Bleh, I got a sample of this product. Made my skin SOOO OILY!!

I got this at Costco and I have to say...this is the BEST body lotion I have ever tried! I love the fact that it has no scent, it's truly moisturizing (doesn't just wash off hands w/ water), and it really makes my dry skin moisturized all day.

Am I the only one who thought this lotion was a bit sticky feeling after applying it?

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

This product is called "Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizer -Fragrance free, with natural colloidal oatmeal". I used this stuff last night and my face is soooooooooooooo........................ soft ... and it's morning time! I love it, plus it's good for your skin! Check www.cosmeticsdatabase.com if you don't believe me! Anyway, i had researched this (i wanted a natural approach for a face care routine) and i had never tried it before, but i bought 2 bottles of this at walgreens (two 2.5 oz bottles). BEST INVESTMENT YOU COULD EVER MAKE!!!!!! :) I'M SOOO... PLEASED! FINALLY, SOMETHING GOOD FOR YOUR SKIN, NATURAL AND WORKS! ;)
edit: been using for over a week and still love it! very moisturizing and it DOES moisturize throughout the day! :)
edit: don't put on too much or your face will get oily, but still love this1

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I really like this lotion because it made my dry hands and body way more soft. I did notice a small improvement. The smell is weird and after i put on the lotion, it had a weird feeling. Then in a few minutes later, the weird feeling went a way. I cant describe the feeling, but it doesnt hurt or anything.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This lotion is EXACTLY what I've been looking for. I have the small tube version of this. I have had those really annoying dry patches on my skin (corner of mouth, chin, near the tip of my nose, near brows) ...all of which have significantly reduced any self-confidence I managed to uphold. Anyways, this small tube has done just the trick for my stubborn dry patches. I hardly even get them now, and when I do, I simply rub a thin layer of lotion on to my skin until it has dissolved into the skin, and I am good to go.

I like the small tube because I can carry it with me in my bag ($3.29 at walgreens), and touch up my face anywhere anytime :-). The ingredient list is short, and I have sensative skin, and this hasn't irritated or caused any flare ups on my skin ONCE, not even when I apply it on one of those dry areas around the nose (you know, after one of those long and terrible colds). Also, it has no annoying and irritating fragrance in it, which is a huge plus for me- especially in a lotion that I apply on my face.

This particular version doesn't have spf in it (and I prefer it that way...keep things simple), so what I usually do is I first apply the lotion on the dry areas, after a minute or two I apply my sunblock of the moment- (which is currently my Garnier spf 28 skin renew lotion....I have yet to review it) and I am one happy camper.

Active Ingredients
Dimethicone 1.3%

Ingredients
Avena Sativa Kernel Flour Oat , Benzyl Alcohol , Cetyl Alcohol , Distearyldimonium Chloride , Glycerin , Isopropyl Palmitate , Petrolatum , Sodium Chloride , Water
continued >>

This Aveeno Daily Moisturizing lotion is the perfect moisturizer for dry skin sufferers! I recently purchased this while it was on mega-sale at Walgreens, and it has proved to be a little miracle worker on my skin. I tend to have dry skin, even in the humid south where I reside, so I need the extra TLC on my skin daily to prevent rough patches. With this Aveeno lotion, I am able to massage this into my skin after my shower each morning, and have smooth, radiant skin throughout the day-no touch ups needed! I have noticed that my skin's texture has improved and become more even toned.... it just feels wonderful and very touchable! The oatmeal in the ingredients has to be the culprit in its greatness! I love the texture of this lotion-it's got almost a gel-cream consistency going on. No scent whatsoever, so it works seamlessly with my fragrances I decide to wear. Highly recommended! I have 8 tubes of this, so I should be set for a long while.... =D