December 19, 2014 | 1635 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2009 2:29:00 AM More reviews by twilightdust1920

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

i loooooove this lipbalm, seriously it makes my lips so soft not to mention its made of all natural ingredients which is brilliant. it looks really pretty on the skin too, makes it look healthy and supple, the color looks strong on the balm but its really sheer on the lips. At first i didnt like the smell like some of the reviewers here, but after a while i actually began to like it! i loove the smell now. this is a must buy. I dont know about other countries, but where i live its pretty pricey for a lipbalm. BUT I WOULD DEFFINATELY REPURCHASE. i dont think i can live wthout this stuff. its right up there next to cherry chapsticks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2009 3:47:00 PM More reviews by ahhhttack

One of my absolute favorite lip balms! The texture is so soft and smooth, the smell is fabulous (VERY subtle rosey/fruity scent), and it leaves a slight reddish tint to your lips. It comes in a tube so it is easy to apply on the go. It is SO much more hydrating and smoother to apply than the original Burt's Bees balm. I'd definitely recommend this to people who didn't like the original, since it is so much better.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/23/2009 1:25:00 PM More reviews by graciegurl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this balm because it said that it was mostly natural, and I figured that since you eat most of what's on your lips, natural was the way to go. However, the smell was rather strong and got a bigtannoying, and it was not very hydrating--my lips started peeling, it was disgusting. It didn't last long either. I liked that it slightly colored my lips, but other than that, its natural ingredients was all it had going for it. I won't be buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2009 12:02:00 AM More reviews by sugarbrokespice

I love this product. I have very dry lips, and if I'm not wearing some kind of lip balm they tend to get cracked and flaky. I have used regular Burt's Bees lip balm before and loved it, but I always wished that it had some sort of color to it. That's why I was so excited to try the Replenishing Lip Balm, because it does have a hint of color. Much to my delight it works just as well as the regular Burt's Bees balm. I have even gotten compliments on the color of my lips when I wear it! That's never happened to me before!
It does a great job of moisturizing my extremely dry lips as well. I also find that it lasts a long time. Usually when I put it on in the morning it's still there when I get home later in the day. I usually only need to reapply after I eat, but that's to be expected with most lip products.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/16/2009 11:40:00 PM More reviews by littlemissorangepenguin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just bought this product today and already reapplied it like 3 times. It smells nice, but doesn't last very long. Also, since I have really dry and chapped lips, I was disappointed that this one didn't heal my lips as well as the original one. So once i run out, I am going back to the original.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/13/2009 2:50:00 AM More reviews by peiqi

Hate the smell. Not that hydrating.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2009 2:31:00 AM More reviews by spookykitty6969

I adore this stuff!! It smells great, applies very smoothly, and lasts for hours. By far the best Burt's Bees product I have tried so far. I highly recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2009 2:04:00 AM More reviews by MKitt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can't live without this stuff. This is the only thing that saves my lips on a dry/windy day~ I lost this once and my lips were chapped and miserable for days :( Now I have one for like.. every purse. Anyways...

The scent is a little strong but not so much it'll knock you out; besides you can hardly smell it anymore after you put it on. (Personally, I'm addicted to that intoxicating pomegranate scent.) Also, I find that it leaves my lips with SOME color; just that subtle, extra kick that gives them more life. And as I said before it definitely moisturizes like a dream; I honestly can't remember the last time I had chapped lips. Will definitely keep buying this as much as I have to. :) continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 3/10/2009 11:59:00 AM More reviews by whoapink

deff has a Pomegranate smell but not over powering.
Does not stain lips, which is nice.
Not waxey, is smooth and thin.
The only downfall which I found was that it wears off very quickly. I think it lasted maybe 20-30 mintues on my lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2009 12:33:00 AM More reviews by Sapphrina

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have alot of Burt's Bees products and love them all! This product is great. I really liked the Honey lip balm until this one came along-the smell is great and it feels great on my lips. Well worth buying!
S(*)