October 22, 2014 | 1872 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2009 2:04:00 AM More reviews by MKitt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can't live without this stuff. This is the only thing that saves my lips on a dry/windy day~ I lost this once and my lips were chapped and miserable for days :( Now I have one for like.. every purse. Anyways...

The scent is a little strong but not so much it'll knock you out; besides you can hardly smell it anymore after you put it on. (Personally, I'm addicted to that intoxicating pomegranate scent.) Also, I find that it leaves my lips with SOME color; just that subtle, extra kick that gives them more life. And as I said before it definitely moisturizes like a dream; I honestly can't remember the last time I had chapped lips. Will definitely keep buying this as much as I have to. :) continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 3/10/2009 11:59:00 AM More reviews by whoapink

deff has a Pomegranate smell but not over powering.
Does not stain lips, which is nice.
Not waxey, is smooth and thin.
The only downfall which I found was that it wears off very quickly. I think it lasted maybe 20-30 mintues on my lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2009 12:33:00 AM More reviews by Sapphrina

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have alot of Burt's Bees products and love them all! This product is great. I really liked the Honey lip balm until this one came along-the smell is great and it feels great on my lips. Well worth buying!
S(*)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2009 12:18:00 AM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

my hubby (super picky), 5 yr old son & i just love the smell of this! it smells absolutely delicious, has no taste and moisturizes well. not waxy at all. it's berry-ish in color but doesnt impart any color (hence, my hubby and son can wear it). we've bought it over & over already.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/7/2009 7:58:00 PM More reviews by carapatra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I wanted to like this product, as I'm satisfied with the regular Burt's lip balm and I read that polmogranate oil is healthy for the lips, but this did nothing for me. It wore off within half an hour. Not worth it; stick to the regular Burt's lip balm instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2009 6:56:00 PM More reviews by kathybe113

this is by far my favorite lip balm, the fact that its natural and DOES NOT TEST ON ANIMALS make me love the product even more....it has a light tint of red which brightens and also moisturizes my lips,,has a great smell too!.will repurchase!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/3/2009 10:11:00 PM More reviews by MissPrincess88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

As for it's performance as a lip balm, this stuff was good for me. It went on smoothly, moisturized nicely, and lasted. However, I totally agree that it smells (and I guess tastes?) like a citronella candle. This is not a slight scent either, it's an attack on the nose! I should've listened to the reviews, but the store I went to had every kind of Burt's Bees Lip Balm, except the original balm stick >=/ I strongly advise against buying this pomegranate one...get the original instead!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/3/2009 9:23:00 PM More reviews by Itai

This smells like chinese medicine. I don't really like that smell. The staying power is very short. I have to apply it every 15 minutes. It goes on smooth, but it doesn't moisturize enough. I like that it gives a hint of color to my lips. Not too red, just enough color. It costs about 4$ CAN which is reasonnable for a lip balm. Another thing that I don't like is that it kind of fall apart and sometimes I get little pieces on my lips.
EDIT : I hate this stuff !!! It kind of burn my lips !! It dries my lips so much.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2009 4:17:00 PM More reviews by Flo422

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

It smells very good. Not as waxy as the regular Burt's Bees lip balm. It looks like a reddish/plummy color in the tube but on the lips, it goes on slightly tinted.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2009 1:07:00 AM More reviews by IvansMom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I saw this on clearance at Target and I decided to try it. I am glad I did. It gives a hint of color and makes my lips pretty soft. I think of it as a sub. for Chapstick, just a little more adult and pretty. It is also nice over a lipstick to make it a little shinier.