July 25, 2014 | 1987 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

rated 1 of 5 on 3/7/2009 7:58:00 PM More reviews by carapatra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I wanted to like this product, as I'm satisfied with the regular Burt's lip balm and I read that polmogranate oil is healthy for the lips, but this did nothing for me. It wore off within half an hour. Not worth it; stick to the regular Burt's lip balm instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2009 6:56:00 PM More reviews by kathybe113

this is by far my favorite lip balm, the fact that its natural and DOES NOT TEST ON ANIMALS make me love the product even more....it has a light tint of red which brightens and also moisturizes my lips,,has a great smell too!.will repurchase!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/3/2009 10:11:00 PM More reviews by MissPrincess88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

As for it's performance as a lip balm, this stuff was good for me. It went on smoothly, moisturized nicely, and lasted. However, I totally agree that it smells (and I guess tastes?) like a citronella candle. This is not a slight scent either, it's an attack on the nose! I should've listened to the reviews, but the store I went to had every kind of Burt's Bees Lip Balm, except the original balm stick >=/ I strongly advise against buying this pomegranate one...get the original instead!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/3/2009 9:23:00 PM More reviews by Itai

This smells like chinese medicine. I don't really like that smell. The staying power is very short. I have to apply it every 15 minutes. It goes on smooth, but it doesn't moisturize enough. I like that it gives a hint of color to my lips. Not too red, just enough color. It costs about 4$ CAN which is reasonnable for a lip balm. Another thing that I don't like is that it kind of fall apart and sometimes I get little pieces on my lips.
EDIT : I hate this stuff !!! It kind of burn my lips !! It dries my lips so much.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2009 4:17:00 PM More reviews by Flo422

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

It smells very good. Not as waxy as the regular Burt's Bees lip balm. It looks like a reddish/plummy color in the tube but on the lips, it goes on slightly tinted.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2009 1:07:00 AM More reviews by IvansMom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I saw this on clearance at Target and I decided to try it. I am glad I did. It gives a hint of color and makes my lips pretty soft. I think of it as a sub. for Chapstick, just a little more adult and pretty. It is also nice over a lipstick to make it a little shinier.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2009 11:53:00 PM More reviews by Ellababy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This has to be my favorite lip balm i have, i've tried about every chapstick/ lip balm out on the market, and for me this is by far the best. I have friends that don't think it's that great, and other's that hate it, but for my lips it's heaven. I have about 5 of these laying around, in each car, and in my main purses, it's a must have. My lips are naturally very pigmented so the color doesn't exactly show up, but its nice to know its there, the smell actually smells really good to me, but i can see how to others it may be mehhh. Overall, i Love this product, and the best thing about it? If you put it on under a lipgloss, the staying power of the lipgloss improves, and the overall finish is amazing.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2009 11:46:00 PM More reviews by LucieFurr

I love this stuff I have one for every purse I carry.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2009 10:35:00 PM More reviews by kkat0307

I love this lip balm. It gives my lips a nice tint that enhances my lip color and moisturizes nicely. I use it every day and haven't gotten sick of it yet. I don't find the smell to be that strong or unpleasant, but I can smell the pomegranate slightly.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/2/2009 9:05:00 PM More reviews by xenon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this from walmart for about 3 bucks. I have heard so much about burts bees that I was excited to try it out. I don't mind the smell so much and it is slightly tinted but to me, it does not moisturize enough. The formula doesn't go on smoothly and I feel like i have to reapply after a couple hours. I have the regular burts bees but haven't tried it yet. Maybe that one will be better.