Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

3.8

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cera alba (beeswax, cire d'abeille), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, lanolin, aroma (flavor)*, punica granatum (pomegranate) seed oil, tocopherolrosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil (huile de colza), carmine, benzyl salicylate, cinnamal, citral, eugenol, geraniol, hydroxycitronellal, limonene, linalool. *natural flavor

on 4/18/2009 7:26:00 AM

reaaallllly good :] doesn't make them feel greasy & it really moisturizes you lips.

on 4/18/2009 5:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I was out last week and my lips got painfully chapped, so I ran to the first drug store I saw. I've been fairly unimpressed by most brands of chapstick and had heard good things about the Burt's Bees brand, so I figured I'd give it a shot. It's now a week later and my lips are still really chapped. I was hoping at that price it would work really good and not have that annoying waxy feeling. Not only is it waxy and ineffective, but it has a very odd smell (nothing like pomegranate) It's such a ripoff, basically like Chapstick brand cherry chapstick with a bad fragrance and a higher price.

on 4/16/2009 12:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

This is my absolute favourite lip balm, and with good reason. As other reviewers have mentioned, it moisturizes the lips and has a pleasant scent, rather than the overpowering smell of the original formula. It doesn't leave my lips feeling greasy, as it absorbs rather quickly. I purchase this balm on a regular basis, and have been known to search endlessly for it in various drugstores. It's well worth the price, which isn't very much for the value. Great stuff!

on 4/14/2009 2:54:00 PM

This is my favourite lip balm! I really hate lip balms with mint or menthol in them, they sting my sensitive lips, so the neutral, slightly fruity taste and feel of this lip balm is fantastic. It's a bit pricey, but I find it adds just a little bit of colour which is fabulous to wear casually or even to go out with, so it doubles as lipstick and saves me the money! Love it!

on 4/12/2009 10:08:00 PM

This is my favorite lip balm. It is not oily and has a pleasant, natural smell. I often apply this first and then follow with lip liner and lipstick or gloss. Highly recommend this product.

I dont like that there is not spf. It goes on smooth but does not help super chapped lips nor does it have lasting power. Does not feel as it moisturizes enough. It's good for under lipstick or gloss when you don't want a heavy product. The smell is ok not one of my favorites reminds me of medicine at times but not too overpowering.

on 4/12/2009 6:59:00 PM

Went to CVS because I lost my favorite lip moisturizer (Vaseline's Lip Therapy). They didn't have it so I bought this one because I always hear how everyone loves Burt's Bees. It was uber expensive for a chapstick ($3.29 vs the $.98 I pay for lip therapy). Hate the smell. Doesn't feel great when your lips are dry. Overall, I will not repurchase and go back to my cheap and effective Vaseline Lip Therapy.

on 4/9/2009 11:47:00 PM

I love Burt's Bees. I really like all of their lip balms and this one is no exception.

I like the minty feeling of the original, but this is nice for the times when you don't want to perfume the air around you with that strong minty smell. And like everyone else said, it's got a nice rich color in the tube and just adds on a teensy bit of color to your lips. No biggie if you don't like color, but it's nowhere near the intensity of cherry chapstick, I'd have to say. Then again, I really disliked cherry chapstick.

on 4/9/2009 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This, like the original and the Honey Burt's lip balms, is pretty moisturizing and is a good quality lip balm. There are a couple things that hold it back though. My biggest beef with it is that it tints your lips (others probably love this). I like my lip balms to be clear. It's the same reason why I don't really care for Cherry ChapStick. I also wish it had SPF. I would probably use it more if it did.

on 4/9/2009 8:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love it! I love the smell. I love the texture. I love the color. I love the moisturization. My lips feel so soft and smooth from using this and it only takes a few minutes for it to absorb. It's a keeper for winter that's for sure.

Popular Lip Treatments