October 1, 2014 | 1840 users online

Dry Shampoo - Batiste - Dry Shampoo

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2010 7:36:00 AM More reviews by VanityInsanity

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this for when my hair's getting a bit greasy and I don't have time for a full on bath, but I'm still having a big night on the town. This doesn't leave any white residue or any of the powder left and the smell is as if I've just washed it. Like it very much and if you are an on-the-go girl, then this is definitely for you!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/28/2009 7:07:00 PM More reviews by martas777

It's ok but it doesn't last long. One use and half of the spray bottle is gone. I could imagine it would be too white (a dandruff like residue) on black hair. I use it only when desperate coz my hair looks kind of flat after this but I guess it's still better than greasy.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/28/2009 6:55:00 PM More reviews by kieustar

I like the klorane better as it gave me more volume and seemed to last longer.

Batiste is cheaper and if there was no more klorane ones then i would buy this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2009 2:52:00 PM More reviews by HannahBoBana

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

HG product right here! I love this dry shampoo, its a saviour on greasy hair days. I wash my hair & on the second day my hair looks greasy, and im sure some of you lovley ladies have the same problem. I apply all over my hair & mainly on my fringe (about 30cm from my hair) and leave it in for about 5-10 minutes. I massage it into the roots, and then slowly brush it out. You may think its a gimic, but actually, your hair looks amazing. I tried this on my brother, who has the most disgusting hair & after it, he looked amazing. He couldn't quite believe it. So he skipped having a shower :D Anyway this is amazingly cheap & its a life saver. I keep a small version in my handbag :)
hannah x

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2009 2:04:00 PM More reviews by lisa7788

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought the Blush version of this. It works great! I've been sick with a nasty cold (just in time for the holidays) and have felt too lousy to jump in the shower (gross, I know). I used this on my medium blond hair and it looked like I had just washed & dried it. No residue that I could see or feel. I can't comment on the smell yet since I'm too stuffy to tell. I'll update later on that.
This is perfect for those running late mornings when your hair could use a wash but time just doesn't permit.
Great stuff! And cheap too!
update: Ok, I can finally smell, and this smells nice. It only lingers a couple of minutes then disappears. I'll be buying a back up of this!
Update 3/5/10: I tried the Tropical scent & like it better than the Blush. It passes more for the smell of shampoo or hairspray than the flowery Blush scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2009 4:46:00 PM More reviews by rivera25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this product!! I use it between washes and it works esp when your hair is looking like it needs a refresh. I have all the different ones-i love them all! I get mine in TJ Hughes here in the UK for under 2 quid!! Will continue to buy this-i hope it dosn't get discontinued!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2009 3:53:00 PM More reviews by perfectflower

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Love it! I use the blush version for the scent it really helps when your tight for time. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2009 3:38:00 PM More reviews by LauraMichelle1515

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Great product. I have REALLY greasy hair, especially my fringe/bangs so this comes in great handy!! I spray this on my roots and leave it for a few minutes while i do my makeup, then i massage this into my hair and brush out. Amazing. Its like i've just washed my hair and the greasiness is gone!! Woooh! and its really cheap and lasts ages so this is definetly my HG!! Great product.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2009 3:28:00 PM More reviews by tobtob

I've only used this twice but so far so good. I like to use it on my bangs mostly since they tend to get oily faster than the rest of my hair and since my hair drys out pretty bad when I wash it daily this stuff really helps. I only gave it 4 because having only used it twice the can feels pretty light so I'm sure it'll run out soon but at 8 bucks at Sally's I can't really complain too much. Overall, great product.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2009 11:47:00 PM More reviews by lhendrix

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I go throught this stuff so fast. I love it on those school mornings where you think "why didn't I wash my hair last night?". I love the smell of 'tropical', it's my favourite.
My sister's always using it so I'm buying her some for Christmas, haha.
The packaging is cute and it's a little expensive ($10 in Aus).
I wouldn't use this for more than a couple of uses in a row, because the product builds up in your hair and it can get gross.
I take this to sleepovers and use it in the morning and I love the tiny sizes you can get them in, stick it in your bag and away we go!

I've also heard that they're bringing out ones for brown/black hair! I can't wait! No longer will I hear one of my friends say, "you've got a grey hair!!".