April 16, 2014 | 954 users online

Dry Shampoo - Batiste - Dry Shampoo

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2009 12:57:00 PM More reviews by lovemygold

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I read reviews about this product in several magazines, and let me tell you... it is absolutly wonderful. The smell is awesome, it has to be sprayed at a distance. You brush it out, preferably with a natural bristle brush. Leaves your hair smelling just washed & removes other product build up or any greasiness.Perfect for in between washes. The only thing is you can not see how much you have left as it comes in a aerosol can. I bought the tropical version today, it smells even better. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2009 12:52:00 PM More reviews by Kristi9630

This stuff is fabulous! It gets the greasy out of my roots. It is also great to use to help build volume in clean hair. The fragrance isn't too strong. I like this product more than Oscar Blandi, and it costs a third as much!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2009 3:11:00 PM More reviews by luckylauram

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I got the pink batiste and i love the smell of it! Totally gets rid of bar hair smell. Also for $6 this is the best deal in dry shampoos!

I have blond hair (dyed) with darker roots which become more noticeable as they get oily. The dry shampoo does spray on light which is great for me but darker hair might have a problem with the lightness.

It definitely takes away the greasiness and keeps it away for days longer but your hair won't be quite as swingy.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2009 5:44:00 AM More reviews by TinkyBlink

Pros:
-Does the job! Absorbs oil and makes my fringe easier to style
-Has helped me move from having to wash my hair everyday (v. oily scalp) to only having to wash every 2/3 or even 4 days, and my scalp has followed suit.
-Decent price
-brushes out easily
Cons:
-Leaves white line in my parting (I'm dark haired)
-Sometimes wished a can lasted a bit longer...but beggers can't be choosers!!

This stuff delivers what it promises and I ALWAYS have a can at the ready, and cringe if I go away for the weekend and forget it. Really like it, its now a staple product on my dressing table.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2009 10:41:00 PM More reviews by angelakay016

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this product. Works so much better than it's more expensive counterparts. And it's cheap to boot- especially if you sign up for a Sally's card. I can go a couple of days between washes with this stuff which is a miracle for my oily hair. I will definitely repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2009 2:16:00 AM More reviews by SophH

This is a fabulous product!! It really absorbs the oil from your hair. I didn't think it was possible, but three days after washing my hair I can spray this in and it absorbs all the oil and makes my blonde hair look blonde again (when my hair gets oily it looks darker).

You just shake it, spray it in, shake a bit more, spray it in again and then brush it through. The scent isn't wonderful, but after a few minutes you can't smell it anyway.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2009 2:15:00 AM More reviews by dlbd2k06

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love! This is an HG product for me. I have very processed blonde hair. I used to wash it every day which was making it really dry. I would wash it every other day but it would look flat and greasy at the roots. Then I started using Batiste on the non-wash days. My hair looks the same as on the days I wash it. I just spray a little on the roots of my hair, then work it in with my fingers. I let it sit for a few minutes then brush it out. Totally fresh looking hair with volume. I also like the retro looking can it comes in.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2009 2:53:00 PM More reviews by SucreBleu

I don't know how I ever did without this product!! I love flat ironing and curling my hair, and it always looks better the 2nd day, but my scalp gets on the oily side and loses volume.

When I use this spray, I will pick up the hair at the roots, and lightly spray the product onto the roots. I rub it in so it absorbs the oil, and then brush it out with a bristle brush. The results are fantastic and it gives me some much needed volume!

It's like $5.99 if you use a Sally's card. Totally worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2009 2:25:00 PM More reviews by Kitschiegoth

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is a life saver for saving time and hair colour! My hair is bleached and dyed dark blue but I still get greasy roots/fringe within 24 hours of washing.

With this product I can go 2 days without washing and it also covers the smell of cigarettes if you've been out.

I use Tropical as I like the smell of coconuts.

This product is very cheap at 1.99 and you don't need much.

The only downside is if you spray too much on or don't brush it out throughly you'll get white patches.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2009 4:51:00 PM More reviews by twiggy016

LOVE THIS!
I'd defo recommend it, it's a must-have!
I got the Blush one, which smells great.
This is great for greasy, second day hair or just great as a styling product - it makes hair matte and quite volumey.
I especially love the price...less than 2!
It's just as good as some of the pricier ones, which I have bought before and been disappointed with. x