September 20, 2014 | 1175 users online

Styling Products - TRESemme - Instant Heat Tamer Spray

rated 3 of 5 on 7/8/2010 10:02:00 PM More reviews by maha2008

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

I wanted to try more Heat protectant sprays, although I am very happy with my First Purchase Beyond the Zone Turn Up The Heat!

So I bought this, since it was not expensive!
I like it very much for the smell , and also it makes my extremely dry ,fine, thin, hairs ,soft! My hairs are straight but bad straight, kind of frizzy! That is why I need flat iron to make them smooth!

I tried this, my hairs were straightened okay , but it did not last long(about 4 hours), also there was not shine(which is okay since it does not say that it provide shine)!
Also hairs felt very sticky and dirty after 6 or 7 hours, that I had to wash them!

I will not use this spray as a heat Protectant spray , since I feel my hairs are not that smooth and straight as they are with"beyond the zone", also I am not sure about how much heat protection it is providing!

But I sure will use it as a leave- in hair conditioner! I will be buying it and using it when I am not using any heating tools!

I feel using a round brush that has little comb in it , and this spray I get a very good look, hairs feel smooth in a natural way, and soft(that I need badly since my hairs are very dry)!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2010 2:22:00 PM More reviews by stefanie2590

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I use this before I blow dry my hair, and it works well - leaves my hair soft. It smells great, too. The only thing I dislike about this product is that it weighs down my hair by the end of the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2010 6:30:00 PM More reviews by kyazmin43

i Love How This Leaves My Hair, i Think it Smells Great. Would Recommend it And Already On My Second Bottle

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2010 6:58:00 PM More reviews by missesB

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This works. I spray it on damp hair and it makes my hair soft after I blow dry. Only con is that the spray nozzle is hard to use IMO. Maybe I have an irregularly large hand- however I feel as if I might get carpal tunnel from spraying this on my hair. Or a severe hand cramp. Either one.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2010 12:05:00 AM More reviews by blingblingb8by

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I generally like this product because it's not misleading like the other drugstore hair products and it does what it says. It protects your hair from the negative effects of using heat tools and quite well, I might add. I use this everytime to prep my hair before blow drying and my hair is pretty shiny and healthy looking afterwards. The smell of it is also quite pleasant and not at all strong, like the musky CHI Iron guard, which I can't stand at all because who in the world wants to smell like a sweaty, old man? LOL I will recontinue to repurchase this product, in addition to a good frizz-control product because you do kinda need it in combination with this anyhow. Does anyone have any good, cheap recommendations? :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2010 12:44:00 PM More reviews by GlitterGlam25

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

Okay, this product does protect your hair from heat! Whenever i am blow-drying my hair or flat ironing it, i always use this and it makes me hair silky smooth! Lovee it! I just really wish that it also helped with frizz, because this might make my hair soft towards the middle and bottom, at the top it is just complete frizz. But i would deff buy again and i enjoyed it. It was cheap and does what it promises! You might have to apply alot like me because i have very thick hair, but other than that it smells delightful and i give it a thumbs up! :)

rated 1 of 5 on 6/26/2010 12:38:00 PM More reviews by chantelfox

This made my hair feel much dryer than usual after I applied it, blew dry my hair and flat ironed it. It felt straw-like and my hair is normally silky after straightening. Needless to say, I returned this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2010 6:41:00 AM More reviews by anima98

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

best DS or otherwise heat protectant! i definitely like this heat protectant spray. it goes on easily, dries/absorbs quickly, leaves no residue and i DO feel like it protects my hair. Leaves my hair smelling nice too. I like the sprayer because it distributes the protectant easily and broadly across my hair. only prob is that its not that secure and GUARANTEED that the cap will twist and leak all the liquid all over your stuff if you travel with this. its happened to me every time i've brought it on a trip, so i learned my lesson. this stays home!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2010 11:59:00 AM More reviews by XomakeupjunkyXo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product does exactly what it says. I have trouble guessing if conditioning and damage repair products have any protecting power. This bottle straight up says it's a protector, so I know it's doing it's job. I will say this leaves my hair a little bit filmy, but I haven't been able to escape that with any protectant. It's amazing for the price!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2010 6:08:00 AM More reviews by Mickey41

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Hands down, this is the best heat protectant spray I've ever used. I never really believed that heat protectants did anything to protect hair from heat damage. I just thought it was another product out there claiming to do something, but not really accomplishing anything. I blowdry my hair often, so it is important to baby it as much as possible. Several months ago I saw on many youtube videos, people saying how important it is to use heat protectants, so I thought I'd try it out for the sake of my own hair's health. I bought Got2b's heat protector spray and hated it. It left my hair stiff and gross. I honestly thought that product proved me right. Heat protectors are useless and weigh down your hair.Then I saw the Tresemme heat spray and bought it since it was pretty cheap & it is a good brand. All Ican say is that I absolutely LOVE it. It leaves my hair soooo sooo soft and bouncy. This stuff works. I use it in conjunction with 2 other products. Once Itowel dry my hair a little, I put a little hair serum on my ends, then spray this stuff all over, and then spray a little bit of citre shine's laminating shine spray, and blowdry. The end results are just amazing! I recommend this product to everyone. =)

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No