October 31, 2014 | 1029 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Yves Saint Laurent - Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2008 7:42:00 AM More reviews by Ophelia77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this product! I have tried, in vain, to cover the dark circles under my eyes for years and years. Concealer just looks thick and gives me an almost purple tone and dry look under my eyes but the YSL Radiant Touch is fabulous. It is light in texture and effective. I usually dab a few dots of it under my eyes, in the corners of my eyes & under my brows. Smooth it in gently, leave to dry for a few minutes, then do the same again, add a light brush of loose translucent powder and it covers brilliantly and also, I think, seems to cover my fine lines (perhaps that's more wishful thinking!!). Although putting too much on has the opposite effect so you can't go mad with it. As other people have mentioned this is not a concealer it will not cover spots. What a difference not having dark circkes makes to your face. I feel so much more confident as I don't look ill or tired anymore!! I had to laugh at 2 comments on here, the old "clickety click" is a happy sound indeed, I agree and I too panick when I think I may be running out! One thing though, the price. It is £25 in the UK ($50) so not cheap but they've got me hooked so I'll keep buying.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/29/2008 11:55:00 PM More reviews by Lususnaturae

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I received this as a gift. I didn't realize how revered the product was until I was in Europe and I met many people who "swear" by it. Honestly, it isn't THAT fantastic. I mean, it works.... But its no better than all of the other concealer pens I've used.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2008 6:25:00 PM More reviews by ceciliathegreat

I have no idea why so many like this product cuz for me, it doesn't work at all!!! This is possibly one of THE WORST eye concealer/highlighter I've ever had. I know you're all thinking that it's probably cuz I didn't wear a good eyecream, well I do! In fact, I have some of the best eyecreams around; I've used La Prairie's Cellular eye contour, La Prairie's Cellular Revitalizing Gel, and Lancome's Absolue Eye creams in conjunction with YSL's Touche Eclat, and nope, nothing works. I KNOW for a fact that my eyes are NOT dehydrated because I use good eyecreams, and I do NOT have major wrinkles since I'm only 21, and I don't use so much that the product becomes clumpy/cakey, but this product SHOWS ALL LINES around the eye area because it is soooooo heavy and DRY. I trying to finish it up as fast as possible, so I use it whenever I can to get rid of it, but I can only use 1 click for both eyes otherwise the heavy product will show even more lines and cakeyness! Also, it gives you the WEIRDEST HALO AROUND YOUR EYES!!! maybe people like it for this to give them the "glow" that they seek, but I find it very odd on me (I use number 2 and I have porcelain pale skin... so I dunno how this product is even lighter than my own skintone! I dare not try number 1). Highly UNsatisfactory to me and will not repurchase.

I gave it 2 lippies because I admit it's not the worst worst worst product ever (even though it's close to it) and it has beautiful packaging!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2008 11:40:00 AM More reviews by mylychee

Pro: Packaging is so pretty. This works to brighten up your face and eyes. It really works but you would still need to use a concealer. It lasts the entire day.
Con: Very pricey and I think it could be cheaper. The colors are a bit limited also.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2008 11:44:00 AM More reviews by rosewitch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is really good..not soo thick and easy to blend and it covers up my dark circles well..

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2008 6:23:00 PM More reviews by LizaLindsey

I like this just alright. I tried it alone under my eyes and it was not enough coverage. I realize that it is a highlighter so I used it on top of a high coverage concealer and I like the fact that it brings further luminescence and prevents creasing under eye. I think that the pen pumps too much out at once and would a different type of packaging. I might buy it again, might not.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2008 10:01:00 PM More reviews by Twizler

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have no idea why this has such a great reputation. I have dark circles and this did ZERO for them. It's of no use as a concealer and I don't think it's even good as a highlighter. Talk about overpriced! You can get the same product from Revlon or any number of drugstore concealer/highlighter pens.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2008 5:05:00 PM More reviews by haiyen1021

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The difference this product makes on my eyes is like night and day. I have dark circles under my eyes and without this I look like death. But with a clickety-click of the pen, ten seconds later I look rested and bright-eyed. The texture is fabulous, very lightweight, blendable and doesn't crease. I dab some on the inner corners of the eyes as well for extra brightness. I use shade #2. I read other reviewers' comments below who didn't like the product and need to mention that Touche Eclat is not meant to be a concealer for blemishes or anything you need an opaque cover-up for. It is a highlighter and should be used to reflect light off dark areas such as the under the eyes and the sides of the nose and to bring attention to areas such as your cheekbones and brow bones.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2008 3:00:00 PM More reviews by machrina

by far the best corrector/highlighter I have ever used. it's easy to use and it works magically, it makes me look like I have slept a whole day. it doesn't set into fine lines which is very important.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2008 5:45:00 PM More reviews by angiexyz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have to say I've been using this for years and panic if I think I'm running out. I have very very fair skin (a whiter shade of pale) and dark dark circles under my eyes and NOTHING works but this. It's not for brown spots or pimples, but for undereye circles I love it. I put a ton on, which ironically works better than using less and just tap it in with my ring finger.

I've tried them all and I keep coming back to this one.