July 22, 2014 | 1236 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Yves Saint Laurent - Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2008 11:44:00 AM More reviews by rosewitch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is really good..not soo thick and easy to blend and it covers up my dark circles well..

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2008 6:23:00 PM More reviews by LizaLindsey

I like this just alright. I tried it alone under my eyes and it was not enough coverage. I realize that it is a highlighter so I used it on top of a high coverage concealer and I like the fact that it brings further luminescence and prevents creasing under eye. I think that the pen pumps too much out at once and would a different type of packaging. I might buy it again, might not.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2008 10:01:00 PM More reviews by Twizler

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have no idea why this has such a great reputation. I have dark circles and this did ZERO for them. It's of no use as a concealer and I don't think it's even good as a highlighter. Talk about overpriced! You can get the same product from Revlon or any number of drugstore concealer/highlighter pens.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2008 5:05:00 PM More reviews by haiyen1021

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The difference this product makes on my eyes is like night and day. I have dark circles under my eyes and without this I look like death. But with a clickety-click of the pen, ten seconds later I look rested and bright-eyed. The texture is fabulous, very lightweight, blendable and doesn't crease. I dab some on the inner corners of the eyes as well for extra brightness. I use shade #2. I read other reviewers' comments below who didn't like the product and need to mention that Touche Eclat is not meant to be a concealer for blemishes or anything you need an opaque cover-up for. It is a highlighter and should be used to reflect light off dark areas such as the under the eyes and the sides of the nose and to bring attention to areas such as your cheekbones and brow bones.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2008 3:00:00 PM More reviews by machrina

by far the best corrector/highlighter I have ever used. it's easy to use and it works magically, it makes me look like I have slept a whole day. it doesn't set into fine lines which is very important.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2008 5:45:00 PM More reviews by angiexyz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have to say I've been using this for years and panic if I think I'm running out. I have very very fair skin (a whiter shade of pale) and dark dark circles under my eyes and NOTHING works but this. It's not for brown spots or pimples, but for undereye circles I love it. I put a ton on, which ironically works better than using less and just tap it in with my ring finger.

I've tried them all and I keep coming back to this one.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2008 5:03:00 PM More reviews by dilllll90

I was so excited when I bought this product. But after used it for several times, I was no long impressed. I heard wonderful reviews of this product in magazines and I love YSL golden packaging as always (call me superficial if you want) but this thing, for $40 and 0.1oz. it comes out as a pencil dispenser style, the brush head is not easy or smooth to use, at least not so good compared to my bobbi brown or sephora brand brushes. I got the translucent one to match my fair skin, it matches ok but the coverage is medium, which means it doesn't cover black spots but covers some light brown spots. It doesn't break out my hypersensitive/dry skin. In fact, YSL color makeup line doesn't have bad effects on my sensitive skins, it's one of the very few makeup lines that I can use.(the other is prescriptive, and the rest including EL, clinique, chanel, lancome and etc...all burns my skin or cause horrible break out). It proves that the ingredients are quite gentle.

someone suggested to use it as a highlighter instead of concealer, I'd love to but the color isn't highlighting enough for my fair skin tone. it's a so-so product which I keep it in my makeup bag because I like the golden color, but for the price, it doesn't do the stuff I expect it to do. I guess I'd not repurchase and I'll just keep this one for the sake of it's beautiful gold color. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2008 7:58:00 AM More reviews by afterglow_ladydust

Great confortable packaging.
Good if you don't want to use foundation etc. and just want to enlighten your skin.
Be careful, it is not a concealer, so no great coverage in the under-eye area.
The secret:it reflects the light when used in the upper area of your cheeks,slightly down the area you apply an eye cream.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2008 6:25:00 AM More reviews by bellefranjic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It is easy to take this little wonder for granted. After trying numerous other brighteners and concealers (most with an unnatural shimmer that is OTT for day wear), I can see why I keep going back to this. It really is a brightener in the true sense of the word. No sparkles, no oil or shine, just a lovely, matte, natural brightening effect that can be moderated with a light dusting of powder. It doesn't set in fine lines and it has very good lasting power. The packaging is excellent - it dispenses just the right amount and the brush is not bad - though I prefer to use a concealer brush or, on spots, to lightly pat it with a finger for an effective camouflage. I've found that it also works well on moisturised lips as a primer/base. I've just purchased Laura Mercier's Secret Brightener and it does not stack up. The latter is nice for a shimmery, 'red carpet' glam look (add it to your stash when you've run out of other products to buy), but it is not in the same league as Touche Eclat as a bona fide brightener, which I consider a staple.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2008 12:35:00 AM More reviews by Ania_Wang

This is a really nice highlighter. I apply it under my eyes, on lip corners and sometimes even as a conceler on small imperfections. Actually it can be used variously.
It has a very light, smooth texute, so the skin won't be hurt or dried out.
Some people are dissapointed with this product just because they expect it to work the same way as conceler. But the packaging says: HIGHLIGHTER.
As a highlighter this product is working good for me.