April 19, 2014 | 1836 users online

Toners - Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2006 9:43:00 AM More reviews by da4123

i'm 23 and have had a relatively bad case of acne since i was 16. i have been using acv as a toner for only 2 weeks and i've never received so many compliments about my skin before! my skin is clearer, evened out and is brighter than ever. i use it 1 part acv and 1 part rose water, it really helps with the smell. i love acv. thank you to whoever discovered this!! =D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2006 12:52:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm wondering how much money I have spent, chasing the results I have gotten with ACV. All those visits to the dermatologist, all those pots of cream and tubes of lotion... I shudder to think of how much it added up to.

I did not buy Braggs, I just got out the bottle in my cupboard. I mixed it with some witch hazel and put it in a squirt bottle. I do not hate the smell of ACV since I use it when I cook quite a bit, but it's not pleasant putting it on your face, HOWEVER, this is the real deal, it totally works. I just squirt some on a cotton ball and use it exactly like toner. It clears up my oily skin & breakouts in a day or two which is just crazy--I never get results that fast. And my skin has not been this smooth since I was a child.

I am definitely going to get some essential oils and experiment with changing the smell, but that is a very minor flaw since ACV is essentially a miracle on my skin. This is incredible.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2006 7:36:00 PM More reviews by Danajean

i have not used bragg's acv - just the plain old heinz white vingear - probably over a month now. i'm in my 30's and have horrible skin - breakouts since i was 12 - accutane 3 times, antibotics etc. using vinegar as a toner once or twice a day has greatly improved my skin. it's one of the best products ever - and i've tried everything! i no longer breakout - around the same time i started with vinegar i also started using organic jojoba oil as my evening moisterizer and the combo has been perfect thus far! worth a try for sure.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/30/2006 2:22:00 PM More reviews by yvonmul

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This smelled absolutely hideous and turned my stomach, so I only used it once. I gave it 2 lippies because to be honest I never really gave it a chance. If you are sensitive to fragrance don't get it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2006 5:30:00 AM More reviews by el7elwa80

I think we should all give a big thanks to fort who was the first to write a review on this!! and from which since soo many of us are using this great toner!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2006 11:17:00 PM More reviews by krissmass

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

God, I love MUA! THIS is what I'm talking about. I'm 36 and I've stopped breaking out but it's summer and I get little clogged pores and I was wanting something for that...and here it is! I couldn't wait to try it. I loved the idea of mixing it with strong green tea, so I did that plus 1/3 acv, plus a couple drops of lavender oil. Then I remembered I had some little rosehip vitamin C tablets lying around, and I threw seven of those into the mix. I shook it up, applied it to my face three times during the day. Last night I had a clogged pore on my cheek and another on my chin. The one on my cheek felt like it might turn into something... and now 18 hours later it is all dried up and disappearing and the one on my chin is completely gone! YAY!!!! With the lavender oil the smell isn't too bad and it fades pretty quickly. And check the results! It has to be good for you because it's got the green tea, the Vit C, the astringent lavender, plus the hydroxy acid of the vinegar. Awesome and dirt cheap. Thanks again, my MUA sisters! (and brothers maybe?)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2006 9:10:00 PM More reviews by debbsterina

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I put two parts water and one part acv into a small plastic dispenser that I keep on my vanity. Cheap, easy to use, and it really works. My skin is very smooth and I haven't had any issues. I'm even getting used to the smell.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/18/2006 2:10:00 PM More reviews by stephylea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

In reading the comments on Apples Cider Vinegar (ACV), this is a decent toner, and excellent clarifying hair rinse and for diet, I take the pill form of it! Yes! No more shots of ACV, yucky. The pill contains 300 mg which is just perfect and you can just barely taste it going down, a much better alternative. This you can get at the drug store, cheap.

For the hair-In the shower, I pour about 1/2 cup of ACV into a large glass and fill the rest up with warm shower water. Then tilt my head back and pour on, I leave it sit for about 5 minutes (no more no less) and rinse. Then follow with Shampoo and Conditioner. Your hair is so weightless and shiney.

My friend said that her hair was weighted down so much by product it was almost strait, then after the ACV, it was light and wavy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/17/2006 4:22:00 PM More reviews by CourtneyC

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Gross. I tried, I really did, but the smell. Gross. I'll pay anything, go anywhere, endure pain....but this smell. However, I'm out like $3....so who cares...guess you could always try.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/15/2006 10:26:00 AM More reviews by pconrad72

I can't believe how well this works. I mix three-quarters ACV with strong green tea, tea tree oil and a few aspirin -- not an exact science...just throw the other stuff in there. It helps with breakouts & redness and leaves my skin extremely soft. Thanks, MUA!

Edit: This ended up being too harsh for my skin.