October 20, 2014 | 2060 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Mary Kay - Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2003 4:16:00 PM More reviews by GreenEyedLady

Removes eye makeup very easily and doesn't foam like the Estee Lauder product that I was using. It does, however, sting if I get it in my eyes. It leaves no oily, greasy residue. As long as I'm careful, I'd continue to use it for it's effectiveness.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2003 12:26:00 PM More reviews by zpirsig

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was really happy with Lancome Bi-Facil eye makeup remover because I wear contacts and found that it was the only thing gentle enough and non-greasy that actually did the job. The price of Bifacils is too high, however, so I tried this MK product. I have to say that it is just as good, if not better, than Bifacil -- the MK is a lot cheaper and maybe slighly less greasy. My only complaint is that the opening of the MK bottle is too small to poke my Q-tips in...but other than that, this is a great product. EDIT: I just repurchased this after a couple of years, and it's clouding up my contacts and generally a bit greasy. Plus, the tiny dispenser top is really bothering me. Will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2003 5:39:00 PM More reviews by x0x0rebeccax0x0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

mary kay oil free eye makeup remover is unique because its totally non-irritating. and it removes EVERYTHING w/one swipe. i recommend this!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2003 9:47:00 AM More reviews by Kminer

I thought this felt creepy on my eyes -and it BURNED! (most do, I have sensitive eyes). I return mine quickly, it was an oily looking mix not much unlike many of the Clinique ones and I was not impressed.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/27/2002 11:59:00 PM More reviews by desertvixen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

After the raves on MUA, I decided to try this, it burned my eyes and was slightly oily. Back to my Ciba Eye Scrub.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2002 4:36:00 AM More reviews by iconoclast

The Holy Grail of eye makeup remover as far as I'm concerned. I'll never buy anything else.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2002 9:40:00 PM More reviews by Serena77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ive tried every eye makeup remover that I could get my paws on.My sister gave me a bottle of this and I am telling you this is the BEST ever!!!I have very sensitive eyes and usually tend to go heavy with my eye makeup.Most products sting my sensitive eyes or leave me with residue and bits of mascara.Not this one,one or two swipes and Buh-bye stubborn makeup.Get a bottle and see for yourself!!!Nothing comes close to this well maybe the Elizabeth Arden.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2002 10:47:00 PM More reviews by Ysatis830

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been through a couple of bottles of this. It gets the craziest eye makeup off fast. The bottle is decent sized, so it lasts about six or seven months

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2002 5:34:00 PM More reviews by wildchipmunk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

My holy grail! Used to use Lancome's Tendrecils Gel Eye Makeup remover, but can't get that in the States anymore. This product is PERFECT...not too oily, and yet very, very thorough at removal of eye makeup, including mascara. This gets an A plus from me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2002 11:16:00 PM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

---2012 UPDATE: THIS product is basically Lancomes Bi-facil. I find that it leaves a greasy film all over my eyes making it unpleasant to use. Its expensive for what it is. $14. Boots No. 7 makes Quick Thinking wipes that work better than this greasy stuff and removes waterproof makeup much quicker.----------------------------------