October 1, 2014 | 1841 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Mary Kay - Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2003 5:39:00 PM More reviews by x0x0rebeccax0x0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

mary kay oil free eye makeup remover is unique because its totally non-irritating. and it removes EVERYTHING w/one swipe. i recommend this!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2003 9:47:00 AM More reviews by Kminer

I thought this felt creepy on my eyes -and it BURNED! (most do, I have sensitive eyes). I return mine quickly, it was an oily looking mix not much unlike many of the Clinique ones and I was not impressed.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/27/2002 11:59:00 PM More reviews by desertvixen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

After the raves on MUA, I decided to try this, it burned my eyes and was slightly oily. Back to my Ciba Eye Scrub.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2002 4:36:00 AM More reviews by iconoclast

The Holy Grail of eye makeup remover as far as I'm concerned. I'll never buy anything else.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2002 9:40:00 PM More reviews by Serena77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ive tried every eye makeup remover that I could get my paws on.My sister gave me a bottle of this and I am telling you this is the BEST ever!!!I have very sensitive eyes and usually tend to go heavy with my eye makeup.Most products sting my sensitive eyes or leave me with residue and bits of mascara.Not this one,one or two swipes and Buh-bye stubborn makeup.Get a bottle and see for yourself!!!Nothing comes close to this well maybe the Elizabeth Arden.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2002 10:47:00 PM More reviews by Ysatis830

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been through a couple of bottles of this. It gets the craziest eye makeup off fast. The bottle is decent sized, so it lasts about six or seven months

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2002 5:34:00 PM More reviews by wildchipmunk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

My holy grail! Used to use Lancome's Tendrecils Gel Eye Makeup remover, but can't get that in the States anymore. This product is PERFECT...not too oily, and yet very, very thorough at removal of eye makeup, including mascara. This gets an A plus from me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2002 11:16:00 PM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

---2012 UPDATE: THIS product is basically Lancomes Bi-facil. I find that it leaves a greasy film all over my eyes making it unpleasant to use. Its expensive for what it is. $14. Boots No. 7 makes Quick Thinking wipes that work better than this greasy stuff and removes waterproof makeup much quicker.----------------------------------

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2002 1:53:00 PM More reviews by kathfitz

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I finally tried this last night and loved it. It didn't irritate my eyes and worked great. I used this on one eye and Lancome's Bi-Facil on the other eye and they seemed to work exactly the same.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2002 12:34:00 PM More reviews by Merina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

If you're looking for an eye make-up remover that won't leave your skin feeling greasy afterwards, this is it! It's dual formulated so it removes both waterproof and non-waterproof eye make-up. It even separates inside the bottle so it looks like a halogen lamp! In order to not have it feel greasy when applying it, you need to shake up first. A little bit goes a long way and I can apply my eye make-up right after using this product! It also moisturizes the delicate eye area. I will use this for the rest of my life. :)