Mary Kay Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

4.4

water, trisiloxane, isohexadecane, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, cyclohexasiloxane, hexylene glycol, sodium chloride, benzyl alcohol, imidazolidinyl urea, polyquaternium-78, disodium edta, dipotassium phosphate, potassium phosphate poloxamer 184, cetyl triethylmonium dimethicone peg-8 succinate

on 2/22/2003 9:11:00 PM

This is a staple of mine. It really takes off the makeup without being too greasy.

on 2/21/2003 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Unfortunately, this was not the remover for me..In my opinion, it takes too much to get all of your eye make-up off. It smears everything all over the place and I am not fond of the residue..I prefer L'oreals eye makeup remover much better..I ended up wasting the product trying to get my eye make-up off..Not for me.

Removes eye makeup very easily and doesn't foam like the Estee Lauder product that I was using. It does, however, sting if I get it in my eyes. It leaves no oily, greasy residue. As long as I'm careful, I'd continue to use it for it's effectiveness.

on 2/18/2003 12:26:00 PM

I was really happy with Lancome Bi-Facil eye makeup remover because I wear contacts and found that it was the only thing gentle enough and non-greasy that actually did the job. The price of Bifacils is too high, however, so I tried this MK product. I have to say that it is just as good, if not better, than Bifacil -- the MK is a lot cheaper and maybe slighly less greasy. My only complaint is that the opening of the MK bottle is too small to poke my Q-tips in...but other than that, this is a great product. EDIT: I just repurchased this after a couple of years, and it's clouding up my contacts and generally a bit greasy. Plus, the tiny dispenser top is really bothering me. Will not repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

mary kay oil free eye makeup remover is unique because its totally non-irritating. and it removes EVERYTHING w/one swipe. i recommend this!

on 1/1/2003 9:47:00 AM

I thought this felt creepy on my eyes -and it BURNED! (most do, I have sensitive eyes). I return mine quickly, it was an oily looking mix not much unlike many of the Clinique ones and I was not impressed.

on 12/27/2002 11:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

After the raves on MUA, I decided to try this, it burned my eyes and was slightly oily. Back to my Ciba Eye Scrub.

on 11/22/2002 4:36:00 AM

The Holy Grail of eye makeup remover as far as I'm concerned. I'll never buy anything else.

on 11/15/2002 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Ive tried every eye makeup remover that I could get my paws on.My sister gave me a bottle of this and I am telling you this is the BEST ever!!!I have very sensitive eyes and usually tend to go heavy with my eye makeup.Most products sting my sensitive eyes or leave me with residue and bits of mascara.Not this one,one or two swipes and Buh-bye stubborn makeup.Get a bottle and see for yourself!!!Nothing comes close to this well maybe the Elizabeth Arden.

on 10/5/2002 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have been through a couple of bottles of this. It gets the craziest eye makeup off fast. The bottle is decent sized, so it lasts about six or seven months