Mary Kay Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

4.4

water, trisiloxane, isohexadecane, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, cyclohexasiloxane, hexylene glycol, sodium chloride, benzyl alcohol, imidazolidinyl urea, polyquaternium-78, disodium edta, dipotassium phosphate, potassium phosphate poloxamer 184, cetyl triethylmonium dimethicone peg-8 succinate

I didn't really like this product. It looked really cool in the bottle and that was the best thing about it. I found that I had to wipe a lot to get my makeup off and that it left an oily residue. On the plus side it didn't irritate my eyes and got the makeup off (eventually) so that's why I gave it a 3. I'll stick to my Maybelline Oil Free eye makeup remover from now on.
Edited: Is working pretty good for taking of my CG Professional waterproof mascara so I'm adding a lippie!

A great eye m/u remover. Left a tiny tad of an oily residue but not much. No stinging either.Did a GREAT job taking off my waterproof mascara. I'll definitely use this more.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

A wonderful eye makeup remover! I wear shadow, liner, & mascara everyday and this gently removes all of my makeup - I do not have to fiercly rub or scrub at my eyes. The remover does not leave my eyes red, stinging, or irritated, nor does it leave them greasy. Great great product! (have posted my review in both categories)

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This stuff is holy grain worthy! It removes all my waterproof makeup with out a trace and it really is NON oily! It's never irrated my eyes, which is good. The only other remover I'd even consider trying is MAC's, but otherwise, I'm hopelessly devoted to Mary Kays! $14.00 well spent!

(Note: There seems to be two categories for this product so I am placing my review in both.)

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I paid $17.50 Cdn for this and I have to say, my search for a holy grail eye makeup remover continues. I was very disappointed because I was hoping this wouldn't have the same issues as Lancome's BiFacil did. Alas, 'twas not to be. Oily residue and stinging, though not as bad as BiFacil. AND EXPENSIVE to boot. Bad, bad, bad. (okay it did remove the makeup, but I expected a lot more) I couldn't believe how much residue was left considering that it is an oil-free m/u remover.

I love this stuff. It gets off all my makeup, and it seens to make that area softer. It's a shame...I used to SELL MK, and I only used this because I found a brand new tube in my closet. I've wasted too much time.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

The ONLY eye makeup remover I have found (and I have tried them all) that doesn't burn and sting my eyes and it WORKS. I buy again and again which is rare for me. GREAT STUFF

This is a staple of mine. It really takes off the makeup without being too greasy.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Unfortunately, this was not the remover for me..In my opinion, it takes too much to get all of your eye make-up off. It smears everything all over the place and I am not fond of the residue..I prefer L'oreals eye makeup remover much better..I ended up wasting the product trying to get my eye make-up off..Not for me.