Mary Kay Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

4.4

water, trisiloxane, isohexadecane, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, cyclohexasiloxane, hexylene glycol, sodium chloride, benzyl alcohol, imidazolidinyl urea, polyquaternium-78, disodium edta, dipotassium phosphate, potassium phosphate poloxamer 184, cetyl triethylmonium dimethicone peg-8 succinate

on 3/6/2003 10:35:00 AM

I love this stuff. It gets off all my makeup, and it seens to make that area softer. It's a shame...I used to SELL MK, and I only used this because I found a brand new tube in my closet. I've wasted too much time.

on 3/5/2003 9:39:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

The ONLY eye makeup remover I have found (and I have tried them all) that doesn't burn and sting my eyes and it WORKS. I buy again and again which is rare for me. GREAT STUFF

on 2/22/2003 9:11:00 PM

This is a staple of mine. It really takes off the makeup without being too greasy.

on 2/21/2003 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Unfortunately, this was not the remover for me..In my opinion, it takes too much to get all of your eye make-up off. It smears everything all over the place and I am not fond of the residue..I prefer L'oreals eye makeup remover much better..I ended up wasting the product trying to get my eye make-up off..Not for me.

Removes eye makeup very easily and doesn't foam like the Estee Lauder product that I was using. It does, however, sting if I get it in my eyes. It leaves no oily, greasy residue. As long as I'm careful, I'd continue to use it for it's effectiveness.

on 2/18/2003 12:26:00 PM

I was really happy with Lancome Bi-Facil eye makeup remover because I wear contacts and found that it was the only thing gentle enough and non-greasy that actually did the job. The price of Bifacils is too high, however, so I tried this MK product. I have to say that it is just as good, if not better, than Bifacil -- the MK is a lot cheaper and maybe slighly less greasy. My only complaint is that the opening of the MK bottle is too small to poke my Q-tips in...but other than that, this is a great product. EDIT: I just repurchased this after a couple of years, and it's clouding up my contacts and generally a bit greasy. Plus, the tiny dispenser top is really bothering me. Will not repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

mary kay oil free eye makeup remover is unique because its totally non-irritating. and it removes EVERYTHING w/one swipe. i recommend this!

on 1/1/2003 9:47:00 AM

I thought this felt creepy on my eyes -and it BURNED! (most do, I have sensitive eyes). I return mine quickly, it was an oily looking mix not much unlike many of the Clinique ones and I was not impressed.

on 12/27/2002 11:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

After the raves on MUA, I decided to try this, it burned my eyes and was slightly oily. Back to my Ciba Eye Scrub.

on 11/22/2002 4:36:00 AM

The Holy Grail of eye makeup remover as far as I'm concerned. I'll never buy anything else.