July 22, 2014 | 1026 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Mary Kay - Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2002 5:34:00 PM More reviews by wildchipmunk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

My holy grail! Used to use Lancome's Tendrecils Gel Eye Makeup remover, but can't get that in the States anymore. This product is PERFECT...not too oily, and yet very, very thorough at removal of eye makeup, including mascara. This gets an A plus from me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2002 11:16:00 PM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

---2012 UPDATE: THIS product is basically Lancomes Bi-facil. I find that it leaves a greasy film all over my eyes making it unpleasant to use. Its expensive for what it is. $14. Boots No. 7 makes Quick Thinking wipes that work better than this greasy stuff and removes waterproof makeup much quicker.----------------------------------

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2002 1:53:00 PM More reviews by kathfitz

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I finally tried this last night and loved it. It didn't irritate my eyes and worked great. I used this on one eye and Lancome's Bi-Facil on the other eye and they seemed to work exactly the same.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2002 12:34:00 PM More reviews by Merina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

If you're looking for an eye make-up remover that won't leave your skin feeling greasy afterwards, this is it! It's dual formulated so it removes both waterproof and non-waterproof eye make-up. It even separates inside the bottle so it looks like a halogen lamp! In order to not have it feel greasy when applying it, you need to shake up first. A little bit goes a long way and I can apply my eye make-up right after using this product! It also moisturizes the delicate eye area. I will use this for the rest of my life. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2002 10:40:00 PM More reviews by kinderbabydawl

This does exactly what its supposed to do! Its very gentle but takes off every bit of eye makeup. You wont be dissapointed. No surprises! Works great and it looks neat inside the bottle I think! It swirls around! hehehe... Oil free too although it doesnt feel like it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2002 10:12:00 AM More reviews by Shawnah

This is a really neat product. I love the way it seperates actually fun to watch. ha ha. It works really well at removing all my eye makeup without leaving behind a residue.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2001 5:40:00 PM More reviews by skymom

I love this too! It works great to gently remove all of your eye makeup without tugging or pulling your eye area. I like the dual phase formula, which seems to be almost moisturizing. This product reminds me of Lancome bifacil, but it is much more reasonably priced.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2001 2:41:00 PM More reviews by imolker

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is great it doesn't leave your eyes all oily and greasy after you use it. and the eye make up comes of within seconds.