Almay Clear Complexion Blemish Healing Makeup

3.8

NEW FORMULA WITH PUMP >>> (Active Ingredient : Salicylic Acid 0.6%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Nylon-12, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Talc, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Alumina, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Methoxypropylgluconamide, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Fomes Officinalis (Mushroom) Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Spiraea Ulmaria Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Trisiloxane, Phytantriol, Tribehenin, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Silica, Methoxy Amodimethicone/Silsesquioxane Copolymer, Dimethicone/Bis-Isobutyl PPG-20 Crosspolymer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Methicone, EDTA, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben --- MAY CONTAIN (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77947/Zinc Oxide)

on 4/21/2007 8:03:00 PM

This is the best liquid foundation I have ever used. Great coverage! Doesn't give the cakey look. I bought the lightest shade - Ivory - and it is perfect. I'm on my second bottle. Will continue to buy. *Though Walmart seems to not carry it recently. I hope I can find it somewhere so I can continue to use it. I do think drugstore.com has it if I can't find it locally. Highly recommend this makeup!

on 4/19/2007 2:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this foundation! It might actually help my skin in the acne area. So far no extra breakouts and I love the coverage, hides my old scars, it is very buildable and blends right into my skin. I find the colors to be good for my skintone and it last all day with a smooth finish wihich evens out my skintone. The only thing it might do is cause a little drying if your skin is already dry, probably best for oily/normal skin, but nothing serious. Will definatley buy this again, not to bad price at around $10.

on 4/10/2007 6:30:00 PM

it covers alright but don't expect it to do anything spectacular for your acne marks. it just makes them look purple but for a drugstore foundation, it works okay. you should use a concealer under it as it has very sheer coverage. i haven't experienced any breakouts so i'm pretty happy with it. i'm sticking with this until i can find a better foundation. biggest complaint is the packaging, it's hard to always pour the foundation out, i really don't know what they were thinking.

on 4/4/2007 11:45:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I liked this at first, until my mom told me that my complexion looked sallow. I haven't touched the stuff since then. The consisitency is good, but the color was definitely off, at least for me.

on 4/4/2007 11:29:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

My skin was in terrible shape from a bad reaction to another product and this is just what I needed. After less than a week of use, my skin has almost completely cleared up. This foundation looks natural and non-irritating to my sensitive skin. Best of all, it has my incredibly oily skin still looking matte well into the afternoon which is amazing for me. Initially, I experienced a little flakiness around my nose, but I've learned to moisturize a little more in that area. As others have mentioned, the packaging could be improved. The glass bottle just seems impractical and difficult to work with. But I can't complain too much because the product itself has done wonders for me. For those who have oily skin and are breakout prone, this is definitely worth a try.

on 4/3/2007 10:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this foundation. I use the AHA souffle by Alpha Hydrox at night and then this foundation for the day and my skin has never been more clear. This controls oil much better and looks more natural than my EL Doublewear did, and costs way less. I would absolutely recommend to anyone with oily and acne prone skin. I think any reviews that commented on it being too drying were posted by people who don't have oily skin. For me it has been wonderful to stay matte past noon. I will buy this foundation for as long as they continue to make it.

on 4/2/2007 7:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This foundation is great for the price! I haven't tried many other foundations, but the SA reccommended this to me and I really like it. My nose area is my only problem so i only use the foundation in that area, and it fits my skintone so well you can't tell the difference between my nose and my cheeks. It covers well is you apply a bit thicker and it's really easy to blend. I've tried mineral make-up and i have to say that this liquid one is much more natural looking.I'll probably rebuy this when i use it up.

on 3/29/2007 3:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Best foundation I have used! I still try others out from time to time, but nothing comes close to this. For oily acne-prone skin it is perfect. Contains salicylic acid and I really think it helps clear my blemishes. I get amazing results using a foundation brush - I don't use much product but it is quite matte and doesn't wear off. I like that it feels quite light but has the staying power of heavy foundations like revlon. Keeps oilies away, I just set with loose powder in the morning and it doesn't need touching-up all day. For night I just use blotting paper or light dusting of powder around t-zone and I'm good to go. Even when I'm concerned I'm getting a bit oily I check in the mirror and it just looks like a lovely glow! Range of shades is limited, I'm at the fair end of the spectrum and used Naked. The bottle frustrates me at times because the opening is so big. Not a big problem though. I don't notice any smell either. I'm yet to find a better product, and the low price is a bonus.

on 3/20/2007 4:16:00 AM

I really like this foundation, because it can go on thick or thin, depending on your taste. My only beefs are that it's pricier than regular drugstore brand foundations (around 12 dollars) and doesn't seem to last as long. When it gets to the last few uses worth, it's very difficult to get it out of the bottle and feels somewhat wasted without quite a bit of work. I think it's worth it, though, because it keeps my skin in check without getting greasy.

Another thing is that it occasionally makes my skin feel a little dry and tight. It's always either not enough to really bother me or easily corrected with some lotion.

on 3/19/2007 12:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I like this foundation. At first, before I put it on, it seemed like it might be a little thick, but once I applied it I liked the consistentcy. It kept my face a little less oily than usual. Good product!