January 24, 2015 | 1858 users online

Liquid - Almay - Clear Complexion Blemish Healing Makeup

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2007 12:32:00 AM More reviews by Steph1820

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like this foundation. At first, before I put it on, it seemed like it might be a little thick, but once I applied it I liked the consistentcy. It kept my face a little less oily than usual. Good product!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2007 6:31:00 PM More reviews by suziegurl88

I really like this foundation..it goes on light non greasy..and it heals blemishes its great!!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2007 5:19:00 PM More reviews by obsessed098

This is an okay product. There's nothing really bad about it, nor anything remarkable. I hate the smell, but that goes away after a while. The consistency is quite thick, and a little goopy. However, for a DS brand, that's to be expected. I needed a cheap foundation that I could wear everyday and that wouldn't break me out. This pretty much gets the job done, otherwise I would've had to shell out $40 for my HG Scott Barnes. The problem with this is that I cannot get the right color. I wear Beyond Beige in Scott's creme foundation and I picked up Sand but it leaves a really weird greyish cast on my face. It's not THAT much of a distraction but you could definitely tell something is a little off because my face is a tad lighter than my neck. Sand is also the most yellow out of the limited selection, so that was the best find I could pull off since I have very yellow undertones. The rest of the colors were either too pink, dark, or orange. If you're an oily skinned gal like me and could find a perfect color match, then you'll be pretty satisfied.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2007 12:23:00 AM More reviews by chela12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really liked this foundation. My skin didn't get as oily as it usually does w/liquid foundation. It didn't seem to last as long as I would like though, and I would like a little more coverage. This didn't make me break out.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2007 12:10:00 PM More reviews by kkres

My favorite foundation by far. Leaves your skin flawless and it's easy to blend. I got it in beige and the color is very natural. Perfect for the break out prone, and in fact I've found that it has actually improved my skin since I started using it. It also doesn't make my skin oily at all which is a big plus since a have major combo skin. I tried the almay nearly naked foundation and HATED it so much that I was hesitant to buy another almay foundation. Based on the great reviews here I decided to give this one a try and I'm so glad I did because this is the perfect foundation!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2007 11:31:00 PM More reviews by jsneff

I got a bottle of this in the old packaging (don't know if the formula is different) for $.99 on cosmeticsandmore.com, and I love it. It doesn't make me break out, and feels like I'm wearing next to nothing. My skin looked flawless in photographs, and the color matches perfectly. The only thing I didn't like is the packaging - the foundation is a bit runny, and the lid wasn't tight enough to keep it from making a mess. So I just poured it into an old pump bottle from Almay's Engergizing foundation - terrible, so good they discontinued it - and the problem was solved. I agree about the powder though - I tried the powder foundation, and it was too orange and crumbled into an orangey mess within a week.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2007 10:13:00 PM More reviews by fermidiracgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really do love this foundation. I have it in 140 Buff. Im very fair with neutral undertones, and its a very nice match. It seems too golden in the bottle, but it blends well with my skin. Good coverage. No breakouts. Lasts all day. I agree with the reviewer below who said not to use this with their pressed powder because you'll look orange. I liked the pressed powder, but the shades are bad. Anyway, this liquid foundation is great. Love it will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2007 1:23:00 AM More reviews by incandescent

My HG fndt. It's simply lovely. I have this in Honey and I'm a NC35ish...I think. The color range is rather limited though so if you're really pale or really dark skinned I'm sorry that you have to miss out on such a wonderful product :( This fndt is the best color match I've found at the drugstore. It lasts all day and has a great finish, I set it with nyc pressed powder. The coverage is a bit sheer but it leaves my skin looking so natural and pretty. In photographs my skin looks flawless. I don't really need the salyclic acid in the formula but it doesn't bother me. And the bottle is really really cute.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2007 3:22:00 PM More reviews by weeks919

Covers very well, but smells a bit weird. Stays on literally all day. But I don't recommend using it in conjuction with Almay powder if you are fair skinned, it makes you orange. Use a yellow based powder.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2007 4:19:00 PM More reviews by palouma

i used this foundation a few months ago and liked it (naked) im horrible with picking the correct shade so this one is kind of dark on me but then again i have a photo of me wearing this shade and i look pasty white :( im confuzzled!! but when i was wearing this makeup i really liked how lightweight it was on my skin although a few times i wore it for about 14 hours and i kind of started peeling around my nose but then again others may not wear it that long... after i finished the bottle i started using a different brand but when i was in the drugstore i again bought this makeup and im just not pleased i dont really like it but i gave it a 4 because its probably great for other people... it never made me break out.