Almay Clear Complexion Blemish Healing Makeup

3.8

NEW FORMULA WITH PUMP >>> (Active Ingredient : Salicylic Acid 0.6%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Nylon-12, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Talc, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Alumina, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Methoxypropylgluconamide, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Fomes Officinalis (Mushroom) Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Spiraea Ulmaria Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Trisiloxane, Phytantriol, Tribehenin, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Silica, Methoxy Amodimethicone/Silsesquioxane Copolymer, Dimethicone/Bis-Isobutyl PPG-20 Crosspolymer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Methicone, EDTA, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben --- MAY CONTAIN (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77947/Zinc Oxide)

on 4/2/2007 7:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This foundation is great for the price! I haven't tried many other foundations, but the SA reccommended this to me and I really like it. My nose area is my only problem so i only use the foundation in that area, and it fits my skintone so well you can't tell the difference between my nose and my cheeks. It covers well is you apply a bit thicker and it's really easy to blend. I've tried mineral make-up and i have to say that this liquid one is much more natural looking.I'll probably rebuy this when i use it up.

on 3/29/2007 3:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Best foundation I have used! I still try others out from time to time, but nothing comes close to this. For oily acne-prone skin it is perfect. Contains salicylic acid and I really think it helps clear my blemishes. I get amazing results using a foundation brush - I don't use much product but it is quite matte and doesn't wear off. I like that it feels quite light but has the staying power of heavy foundations like revlon. Keeps oilies away, I just set with loose powder in the morning and it doesn't need touching-up all day. For night I just use blotting paper or light dusting of powder around t-zone and I'm good to go. Even when I'm concerned I'm getting a bit oily I check in the mirror and it just looks like a lovely glow! Range of shades is limited, I'm at the fair end of the spectrum and used Naked. The bottle frustrates me at times because the opening is so big. Not a big problem though. I don't notice any smell either. I'm yet to find a better product, and the low price is a bonus.

on 3/20/2007 4:16:00 AM

I really like this foundation, because it can go on thick or thin, depending on your taste. My only beefs are that it's pricier than regular drugstore brand foundations (around 12 dollars) and doesn't seem to last as long. When it gets to the last few uses worth, it's very difficult to get it out of the bottle and feels somewhat wasted without quite a bit of work. I think it's worth it, though, because it keeps my skin in check without getting greasy.

Another thing is that it occasionally makes my skin feel a little dry and tight. It's always either not enough to really bother me or easily corrected with some lotion.

on 3/19/2007 12:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I like this foundation. At first, before I put it on, it seemed like it might be a little thick, but once I applied it I liked the consistentcy. It kept my face a little less oily than usual. Good product!

on 3/4/2007 6:31:00 PM

I really like this foundation..it goes on light non greasy..and it heals blemishes its great!!

on 2/19/2007 5:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is an okay product. There's nothing really bad about it, nor anything remarkable. I hate the smell, but that goes away after a while. The consistency is quite thick, and a little goopy. However, for a DS brand, that's to be expected. I needed a cheap foundation that I could wear everyday and that wouldn't break me out. This pretty much gets the job done, otherwise I would've had to shell out $40 for my HG Scott Barnes. The problem with this is that I cannot get the right color. I wear Beyond Beige in Scott's creme foundation and I picked up Sand but it leaves a really weird greyish cast on my face. It's not THAT much of a distraction but you could definitely tell something is a little off because my face is a tad lighter than my neck. Sand is also the most yellow out of the limited selection, so that was the best find I could pull off since I have very yellow undertones. The rest of the colors were either too pink, dark, or orange. If you're an oily skinned gal like me and could find a perfect color match, then you'll be pretty satisfied.

on 2/15/2007 12:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I really liked this foundation. My skin didn't get as oily as it usually does w/liquid foundation. It didn't seem to last as long as I would like though, and I would like a little more coverage. This didn't make me break out.

on 2/8/2007 12:10:00 PM

My favorite foundation by far. Leaves your skin flawless and it's easy to blend. I got it in beige and the color is very natural. Perfect for the break out prone, and in fact I've found that it has actually improved my skin since I started using it. It also doesn't make my skin oily at all which is a big plus since a have major combo skin. I tried the almay nearly naked foundation and HATED it so much that I was hesitant to buy another almay foundation. Based on the great reviews here I decided to give this one a try and I'm so glad I did because this is the perfect foundation!

on 2/6/2007 11:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I got a bottle of this in the old packaging (don't know if the formula is different) for $.99 on cosmeticsandmore.com, and I love it. It doesn't make me break out, and feels like I'm wearing next to nothing. My skin looked flawless in photographs, and the color matches perfectly. The only thing I didn't like is the packaging - the foundation is a bit runny, and the lid wasn't tight enough to keep it from making a mess. So I just poured it into an old pump bottle from Almay's Engergizing foundation - terrible, so good they discontinued it - and the problem was solved. I agree about the powder though - I tried the powder foundation, and it was too orange and crumbled into an orangey mess within a week.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really do love this foundation. I have it in 140 Buff. Im very fair with neutral undertones, and its a very nice match. It seems too golden in the bottle, but it blends well with my skin. Good coverage. No breakouts. Lasts all day. I agree with the reviewer below who said not to use this with their pressed powder because you'll look orange. I liked the pressed powder, but the shades are bad. Anyway, this liquid foundation is great. Love it will repurchase.