October 25, 2014 | 1702 users online

Liquid - Almay - Clear Complexion Blemish Healing Makeup

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2007 10:13:00 PM More reviews by fermidiracgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really do love this foundation. I have it in 140 Buff. Im very fair with neutral undertones, and its a very nice match. It seems too golden in the bottle, but it blends well with my skin. Good coverage. No breakouts. Lasts all day. I agree with the reviewer below who said not to use this with their pressed powder because you'll look orange. I liked the pressed powder, but the shades are bad. Anyway, this liquid foundation is great. Love it will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2007 1:23:00 AM More reviews by incandescent

My HG fndt. It's simply lovely. I have this in Honey and I'm a NC35ish...I think. The color range is rather limited though so if you're really pale or really dark skinned I'm sorry that you have to miss out on such a wonderful product :( This fndt is the best color match I've found at the drugstore. It lasts all day and has a great finish, I set it with nyc pressed powder. The coverage is a bit sheer but it leaves my skin looking so natural and pretty. In photographs my skin looks flawless. I don't really need the salyclic acid in the formula but it doesn't bother me. And the bottle is really really cute.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2007 3:22:00 PM More reviews by weeks919

Covers very well, but smells a bit weird. Stays on literally all day. But I don't recommend using it in conjuction with Almay powder if you are fair skinned, it makes you orange. Use a yellow based powder.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2007 4:19:00 PM More reviews by palouma

i used this foundation a few months ago and liked it (naked) im horrible with picking the correct shade so this one is kind of dark on me but then again i have a photo of me wearing this shade and i look pasty white :( im confuzzled!! but when i was wearing this makeup i really liked how lightweight it was on my skin although a few times i wore it for about 14 hours and i kind of started peeling around my nose but then again others may not wear it that long... after i finished the bottle i started using a different brand but when i was in the drugstore i again bought this makeup and im just not pleased i dont really like it but i gave it a 4 because its probably great for other people... it never made me break out.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2007 8:51:00 AM More reviews by SmileyfacedPen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the best foundation I have ever used, hands down. I have very oily skin, and I used to have to blot as soon as an hour had passed after putting it on, and I'd have to reapply during the day because my makeup was sliding off. This stays on my face all day, and it really looks natural. I keep getting compliments on my complexion! I don't even need to reapply after my PE class, and only have to do a tiny bit of blotting.

I don't really get acne anymore, so I can't comment on that aspect, but if you've got oily skin, you should give this a shot! I noticed people commenting on the fact that the container spills easily, but mine hasn't spilled yet. I also think there's quite a bit of product in the container, because I've been using it for over a month and there's over 3/4 of the bottle left. Excellent product, and I will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2007 2:09:00 PM More reviews by babyblue26

This is the only foundation that has passed my "restaurant test". I work as a server and usually work 8 hours or longer per shift. This is the only foundation that seriously did not melt off of my face or made me look like an oil slick even after passing through fajita smoke and the hot kitchen. Amazing. I use Palladio's rice powder in Natural over this and my skin looks absolutely flawless. And what's even better is that this stuff does not break the skin out. What more can you ask for?? HG for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2006 1:10:00 PM More reviews by Sparklefade37

I have acne prone skin that I am trying to get clear. My old foundation (clinique) seemed like it was hurting more than helping my efforts. This foundation goes on so nice, silky smooth. My face does not get oily in the middle of the day, it does not settle in my laugh lines, it looks clean and fresh and then TAN color matched my skin perfectly. Also it has acne treatment in it and doesnt have any oil. Overall my skin looks a lot clearer so far

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2006 3:29:00 PM More reviews by laurencane

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an excellent foundation for people with combo/oily acne prone skin, which is exactly what i have. Gives great coverage and lasts throughout the day. Keeps my skin from getting oily throughout the day unlike other foundations. The only complaint I have is that it makes my skin skin dry in certain places (ex: the creases in the nose), but that is easy to solve by either using extra moisturizer in those spots or not applying the foundation there. It is a very matte foundation so if you want a dewey look you would have to compliment this foundation with a dewey finishing powder.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/17/2006 7:17:00 AM More reviews by Susie31

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

looked great..ivory is pale.... like amazing lasting pale....not qiute AS pale.... but close.... but it broke me out just like amazing lasting..... guess I just cant wear almay. Only almay breaks me out this bad..... covergirl does but just little bumps...... almay gives me monsters!!!!!!!!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/9/2006 5:37:00 PM More reviews by Liddy

This is a very drying foundation. My skin actually started peeling by the end of the day. Not attractive. Almay really screwed up when it discontinued Amazing Lasting. This is no substitute. I hope they bring back Amazing Lasting soon.