Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]

water, bifida ferment lysate, methylgluceth-20, PEG-75, butylene glycol, bis-PEG-18 methyl ether dimethyl silane, arabidopsis thaliana extract, tripeptide-32, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, lactobacillus ferment, cola acuminata extract, retinyl palmitate, pantethine, caffeine, glycereth-26, sodium RNA, squalane, oleth-3 phosphate, oleth-3, oleth-5, bisabolol, choleth-24, ceteth-24, hydrogenated lecithin, anthemis nobilis, sodium hyaluronate, tocopheryl acetate, lecithin, xanthan gum, tea-carbomer, trisodium EDTA, BHT, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, benzyl alcohol, green 5, yellow 5, and red.
This product has been re-formulated under the new name: Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II. Please find reviews for this product here:

on 8/14/2010 12:47:00 PM

I was recommended this product after Estee Lauder announced the closure of the Prescriptives label. Prescriptives used to produce my HG anti-ageing product - Super Line Preventor Xtreme. ANR has almost identical ingredients and upon inspection, looks, feels and smells the same. It has the same immediate effects of making my skin look younger, firmer and brighter. I don't have a lot of deep lines but my skin is definitely smoother.

on 8/5/2010 12:13:00 AM

I love Advanced Night Repair for one main reason: it's so gentle. This is my second bottle of Advanced Night Repair, but the first time I'm using the new formulation. I'm on strong topical medication right now (retinoids) and I now have intensely dry, rash-like spots on particular areas on my face. Dabbing some of this precious stuff on to the dry spots actually heals these Sahara deserts overnight. I even put a little on my mustache area after a wax and it doesn't sting at all but feels so soothing. Occasionally I'll take a break from the nightly retinoids usage and put 1 full dropper all over my face, and wake up with plump well-rested skin. As you can see I make use of this serum very sparingly:)

on 8/4/2010 8:35:00 AM

I have to say yes this is an expensive product however, it works!! And any reviewer under 35, please dont waste your money, just use sunscreen during the day so you wont need this product. Anyway, I noticed my skin started changing after i turned 35 :( and i just started some serious skincare as my face was looking like ash. I started doing some peels and scrubs from neostrata and bought this to compliment my new routine. My skin is brighter with more clarity. I have used retin A which is a great product too but this serum is great and just a drop at night under moisturizer works for me.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

What is it with all the hype on this product? Is it because it is over advertised, over rated and overly priced?! Did nothing for my skin, and I actually hated the smell as well. Overall, yuck!

on 8/3/2010 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this product...I am acne prone and oily. I am seeing tons of comments regarding cost and now days we are all concerned with this...however flip the coin....add up all of the half used products we by try and die...We get them use a little and leave it half empty to try something new??? Wasting $ If you could spend money on one product that completes the job of several???? Also this is a Night Product, meant to help with cellular damage when skin is at rest and in repair mode...during the day we go into Prevention mode and need moisture SPF etc...they sell other things for that. Good investment even with over the counter products...

on 7/27/2010 10:22:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Perhaps one of the best proucts in the market for any type of skin. I am super oily. I occasionally experience acne and acne scars. My skin can be dry in some areas and extremely oily in some other areas. I received a sample of this and I cannot tell you the extent of change in my skin. My skin acts normal now. The acne scars substantially faded within a couple of usage. My skin is not as oily and feels very tight and plump. The laugh lines have minimized and little discolorations or hyper pigmentations are also gone. This is like a miracle in a bottle for me. Highly recommended. I just wished it was less expensive. Edit: After a month of usage, this made my skin super sensitive and very irritated. I had a huge break out around the lip and chin areas. I did not use this for a couple of days and then my skin went back to normal. I am actually really upset that this did not work because I loved how it got rid of my past scars and sun damage. :(

on 7/24/2010 11:53:00 PM

I'm currently on my 2nd bottle of this product. I didn't think at first that I would be buying it again because, first -- it is very expensive, and second -- I always like to try different brands after I finish up a product.

However, I really like Estee Lauder's ANR. I use this even during the day, and just apply sunscreen when I go out. Even without the sunscreen, it allows for a smooth base when I apply my powder foundation. No caking or settling into fine lines on my face. I love it!

When applied it in the evening, I always wake up with a healthier-looking skin. Since I've started using ANR, it has made my face smoother and supple.

Eventhough I will still continue to try out other products similar to ANR, I will still buy this again and again and again.

on 7/24/2010 6:20:00 AM

ive used half a bottle. ive has always been blessed with good skin. since ive been using this ive noticed that my skin has become very uneven, almost blotchy, not thinking it was my skin care, i started buying full coverage foundation thinking it was my age for the sudden change in my skin. it was so bad to the point thats i was receiving unflaterring comments about my skin when i had no makeup on.

anyways i switched back to SK-II, followed by EL hydrationist and my skin is once again beautiful, dont even need foundation

this stuff is bad!

on 7/14/2010 1:03:00 PM

I can really see the difference on my skin in the morning after I have applied the serum on my face the night before. My face is smooth, and bright. I started out with the trial bottle first, and about half way through the bottle, I can see the difference. I don't know if it makes my skin visibly any better, meaning the reduction of wrinkles, but I just love the feel of my skin the next morning. I will definitly be using this product on a long term basis

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I love this product, I have been using this for the past 7 months and so far everything is right about what I had hope and as long as the result stays the same, I will be happy

Popular Treatments (Face)