July 22, 2014 | 1411 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Georgia ] ] [DISCONTINUED]

image 0image 1image 2

This product has been discontinued

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2004 4:10:00 PM More reviews by yankeerose

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am fair/med, and even though I really want to like this product, I just can't. There's no possible way it can be used as blush or as a high lighting powder because there is NO Color!!! The packaging is adorable, the brush is usable, the smell is peach. But I purchased this product for color and all the other pluses just don't make this a winner for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2004 2:57:00 PM More reviews by lolita_haze_hh

I really liked this! I dunno why, but I ended up giving in in the GA craze... glad I did! I have light skin with really strong yellow undertones... looks amazing as blush (yes, it does show up, at least on me) shimmery sheer peachy tone... it does give that peaches and cream complexio. Packaging is cute... it does smell like peach.. and contrary to what other people say, I do like the brush included.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2004 2:52:00 PM More reviews by agray99

This is a nice warm option for those who felt left out of the Dandelion craze. This soft peach powder gives a warm glow to to the face and looks awesome over bronzer or self tanner. It is finely milled and goes on smoothly. It is packaged in the same type of container that Dandelion and Hula come in. Best results come from using a kabuki or large powder brush instead of the one it comes with. And yes, it does smell like peaches.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2004 9:48:00 AM More reviews by kyttikat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like Georgia. It's not nearly as pigmented as I would like, and it's useless as a blush. It does leave a beautiful glow on my PPP skin even without any other products on, which already guarantees that I would repurchase it. I just love anything that simplifies my makeup routines, and this allows me to skip primer, foundation, and pressed powder for one easy swish of this peachy powder. It looks absolutely stunning and natural when paired with a pink blush (I use MAC Pink Swoon) and a peachy pink lipgloss. I really like the citrus-fruity scent, which could be described as a very tangy peach. The cardboard packaging is chunky and I personally think they could have made it more sleek and less space-consuming if they had chucked the useless brush. JMHO.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/17/2004 1:36:00 PM More reviews by decofairy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

What is up with this? I love the beautiful box and the peach brush but this product is anything but peachy. Sure they may give you one extra gram of product as compared to dandelion, but you have to use five times as much. It smells like peachy perfume, as opposed to peach essence, if that makes sense. This product is cute but i would rather stick with dandelion because it can be used as a blush, but georgia peaches cannot. It is exactly like Almays peach shimmer blush but costs 4 times as much and just so disappointing. Run out and get Nars deep throat or taj mahal for a peachy complexion. But i will say one good thing about this, it does make an okay face powder if you like sligh shimmer all over the face.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2004 1:58:00 AM More reviews by skkelber

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm fairly pale, with a pinkish complexion, and I think Georgia works well as an all-over highlighter to kind of warm up my face. No, it doesn't work as a blush, it probably won't work for anything if you aren't pale, but for me, it works. I did learn today to not wear it with a peachy blush because my skin is just not that peachy, and it was too much altogether. But with a pink blush? Awesome. The shimmer didn't seem silver to me, and I found it much less noticeable than in Dandelion, but I didn't get much of a look in natural light, so maybe that's it. Anyway, if I ever run out (not likely, considering how much I have used Dandelion and not hit pan), I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2004 6:14:00 PM More reviews by megsll

I am very pleasantly surprised by this product. Almost everything I own is pink and I never thought I would look good in peach, plus I had heard this does not show up. I am a PPP and this shows up with the same pigmentation as dandelion. It is just a soft, shimmery peach instead of pink. The fragrance is citrusy, but I wouldn't say it smells "peachy" . I really think I am going to like this product. Now I need to venture into peach lippies to match! :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2004 5:58:00 PM More reviews by Bonnie2842

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Well, I love dandelion. I'm an LLL, and it works as a great as a blush for me. I was hoping for the same effect from Georgia, but no. I brushed on layer after layer, and all I could see was bits of silver shimmer. The shimmer in dandelion is much finer, IMO. Maybe it's because I have naturally pink cheeks, but as Groovy said, this simply is not a blush. But as an allover powder, this would be beautiful, because it's almost translucent. The smell is a plus, IMO,a subtle peach.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2004 5:18:00 PM More reviews by TanMarie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I just got Georgia in the mail and of course tried it on immediately. I slapped it on over all my other makeup (which included a dusting of Dandelion) and I think I am really going to like it. I had my doubts about peach on my skin with my coloring, etc., but I think it looks really nice - it gives a really neutral, peach flush and the shimmer you see in the pan isn't obvious at all on your face.

But I'd say that Georgia is only for the fair-skinned girls. I don't think it'd show up very well on anyone darker than me (and I'm LLL).