September 17, 2014 | 1937 users online

Cleansers - Clinique - Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2003 3:17:00 PM More reviews by CoverModel

I received this product as an extra in a swap.
I really love it and it doesn't make my skin dry.
It cleaned well and didn't leave any residues behind.
I would definitely buy it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2003 10:59:00 PM More reviews by iris_skies

I love this stuff! I use it once per day and it's great on my combination skin. However, I don't use it in addition to their 3 Step Line. I wash with this, use the clarifying lotion and then a moisturizer of my choice. Leaves a clean, fresh feeling on my skin. Definitely a worthwhile purchase!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/19/2003 3:53:00 AM More reviews by crimqueen

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Very harsh and drying. My face felt stripped and tight after using this. And the package instructions say to use the 3-step after this (including soap)! Unbelievable.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2003 10:22:00 AM More reviews by Katya94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not suitable for dry, sensitive skin. It made my skin incredibly tight and dry, and didn't cleanse especially well either. Wouldn't buy again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2003 9:24:00 AM More reviews by scarlet773

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I also got this as a GWP. I stopped using this after a few times because my skin was feeling very dry after washing with this.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2002 11:25:00 AM More reviews by sally2002

I got this as a GWP this weekend and tried it out last night. I liked how it softly foamed and was competely fragrance free. It went on my face very smoothly, and rinsed well. But after rinsing and drying my face, I felt really dry and tight. I think this would be ok in the summer when I'm oilier, or just for someone with more oily skin. I'm saving the mini GWP bottle for summer trips next year, but I don't think I would buy this for myself.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2002 1:33:00 PM More reviews by MegE

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had a GWP size of this and hated it. Funny enough, it actually doesn't "rinse-off" all that well. It leaves a film behind and doesn't clean all that well either.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/25/2002 11:20:00 AM More reviews by southrnbelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I used this for a while before determining that it was the cause of redness and irritation on my cheeks. It does clean well and lather nicely, but my skin felt tight after use.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2002 11:56:00 PM More reviews by KarenCG

Though I don't generally care for most Clinique skincare products, I do like this one. Lathers up nicely, removes ALL makeup, and leaves skin feeling clean and soft. However, I was told by the SA at the counter that this product should only be used to remove makeup first, and then followed by the 3-Step program. I did not laugh in her face.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2002 8:05:00 PM More reviews by AliceinWonderland

This is preferable for someone that has an oily skin type, as it made my skin feel a little tight after cleansiing. I think it does a good job of removing makeup however.