October 30, 2014 | 1799 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Clear Pore Cleanser Mask

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2005 12:50:00 PM More reviews by mayijaz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really love this product too...only thing is...BE CAREFUL when you wash your face that you don't get any of this product on clothes...it stains them like crazy...I messed up 5 shirts before I knew it came from the Benzoyl peroxide of this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2005 3:57:00 AM More reviews by gooberbelle

My HG daily night cleanser! I used this for most of last year (with Cetaphil as my morning cleanser) and have to say that my skin was the clearest it had been in awhile and it enabled me to get away with minimal makeup on my wedding day and look awesome! In the past month, I switched to DHC's Cleansing Oil at night (followed by the Cetaphil) and found that it broke me out horribly. I went back to the Clear Pore and it appears to be breaking the cycle. I wouldn't have normally strayed, except that Clear Pore is more drying than non-BP cleansers and I was looking for something to counteract winter dryness. Alas, dryness is a small price to pay for clear skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2004 7:09:00 PM More reviews by katykatt

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I used to use the Dermalogica clay cleanser for oily skin, and this is a close match. I love this, I switch it with the Neutrogena Advanced acne control system and my oily/acne prone skin has never looked better.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2004 7:26:00 PM More reviews by aeroxy82

awesome cleanser-nothing like it. i alternate this with my proactiv cleanser to make it last longer (proactiv in morning, this at night) since it contains BP as well. BP works wonders with my skin, and its hard to find drugstore acne cleansers with it; they all have SA as the active ingredient which does nothing for me at all. if you're not having any luck with Neutrogena's Acne Wash, try this! it may work better for you. it also leaves my skin super smooth and soft, which i love.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2004 9:20:00 PM More reviews by morningbreeze_99

Great stuff!!! I have very sensitive oily skin and this product is one of very few that works well with it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2004 4:04:00 PM More reviews by gugy

i don't ussually break out, but when i do this product comes in handy. What i don't like it's that it leaves my face dry and little tight.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2004 10:13:00 AM More reviews by Mesmerize

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've always had good skin. I got a few zits here and there but other than that it wasn't something I stressed over. In the past few months my skin started flaring up and I was breaking out like crazy. I tried soo many different products but nothing was helping. I normally avoid Neutrogena skincare products at all costs but this one got good reviews, and also contained BP which works better with my skin than SA. I've been using it for maybe three weeks and my skin is looking GREAT. I'm using this in combination with the asprin toner and my skin is definetly showing improvement. My skin is also not dry. I think this cleanser smells really good, and it has little grains in it that feel good on my face. I've only used this as a mask once. It was good as a mask, too. Will probably re purchase if my review doesn't change.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2004 9:59:00 PM More reviews by bryants3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Yippee!!! I finally found a good cleanser/mask! I have dry, sensitive skin and this worked wonders on my face. It gives you the option to use it as a facewash or mask, depending on how long you let it soak on your face. I have had a for a couple days, and have used it twice. Both times I felt that cool, tingly sensation afterward, without it overdrying my skin out. I noticed instant clearing of blackheads and pimples. It left my face feeling clean and refreshed. Thank you, Neutrogena!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2004 4:22:00 PM More reviews by brafforton1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this cleanser when I found out I was pregnant because my skin started breaking out and I was told benzoil peroxide (the main ingredient) was one of the few safe products I could use. Within a week almost all my pimples were gone. The only reason I didn't give the product a 5 is because it can be slightly drying. To avoid dryness, I only use this cleanser once a day.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/11/2004 12:12:00 AM More reviews by leahboh

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

FWIW, this product was way too harsh on my PPP skin. Wtth, don't use this if you have sensitive skin. It felt alright at first, and then when I took it off, my face was completely red and irritated. I am considering giving it to my sister ATM, even though this stuff is BN, because her skin is oilier and less sensitive. she is an MMM. OTOH, it did smell nice. Hths.