April 25, 2014 | 1116 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Clear Pore Cleanser Mask

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2004 3:13:00 PM More reviews by staceyrose

I really like the US version of this, the BP in it really seems to help with any little zits that may occur.

The UK version is not worth buying! It has no BP in it. Please don't buy it thinking that it is the same as the US product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2004 12:18:00 AM More reviews by shinyshoe

I have been using this for 2 years...after years of clinique, chanel and other expensive cleansers for my acne-prone, combo skin, I have finally found my HG!!! I got 5 people addicted to it and I love it lots. The benzyl peroxide bleaches my towels, but it's sooooo worth it! It's cool to the touch, has a fantastic non-irritating/annoying scent and helped my breakouts twenty fold. (don't ask how i calculated that)

rated 2 of 5 on 8/7/2004 7:18:00 PM More reviews by elle0220

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

had a chest acne problem from sweating when i work out and thought this stuff would help (esp. since it's supposed to eliminate breakout-causing bacteria). i have very sensitive skin, but since i'd be using it only on my chest i didn't think i'd have much of a reaction. wrong! i broke out in a really itchy rash! this product is probably good for some people who aren't as sensitive as me, but if you are sensitive, it's a little risky to buy this stuff.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2004 2:13:00 PM More reviews by Ruca88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff. It does an ok job of keeping breakouts away but the best part of it is how clean it makes my skin feel. It tingles and feels really cool and it keeps you feeling super clean for hours. One of the best drugstore skin treatments available!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2004 9:28:00 AM More reviews by elanems

I LOVED IT!!!!!
oooor still love it ^^&
i used it for a week now, and all the big bumps are gone!!!!
i only have white heads left, the color is my skin, but only small bumps...
after my skin clears more, i am going to use it only once two days or something and use cleanser w/o the benzolyc(?) proaxide or however u spell that!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2004 4:03:00 AM More reviews by imaladybug

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried this as a mask to help clear up an annoying acne flare up on my cheek. The clay base & low level of BP appealed to me but I was wary of the menthol. Luckily, it worked without irritating my sensitive skin and I will keep this on hand for intensive spot treatments.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2004 6:04:00 PM More reviews by MiSsSsJeN

I am usually sensitive to BP but i needed an acne cleanser b/c i started breaking out even tho im using Differin i still need a good cleanser. I've been using Cetaphil in the morning and this at night and my skin is getting rid of the annoying small blemishes i usually get.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/2/2004 12:25:00 PM More reviews by trish575

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried a number of masks, including Chanel, which just made me break out. I couldn't find this product in Canada, so I bought it when I was down in the US. This mask did not make me break out at all, and it cleared up my skin in a week, using it twice daily. This product does tend to dry out (even really oily skin) if used for a prolonged period. Update: yet another product I had to stop using because it eventually irritated my sensitive skin so much that I had to go for regular facials and was told to switch to a milk cleanser. My suggestion: use with caution and avoid if you have sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2004 9:36:00 PM More reviews by dliriano

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is great. I LOVE this. When i bought it i was just gonna use it as a mask, but now i use it every night as a cleanser. It got rid of all the bumps on my forehead and my skin glows. But dont use it as a mask if ur gonna go out soon, cuz it will make ur face red for HOURS. But it does control oil. I use it once a week as a mask at night before bed and then i moisturize with Clean and Clear Dual action moisturizer. This combination is great. U should get this

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2004 12:31:00 PM More reviews by kirinr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product! I use it everyday. The best part is that it can be used as both a cleanser and a mask. while washing it off you get a cool/tingly feeling. It really does control oil, and i noticed that it prevented bumps i used to get around my forehead