December 19, 2014 | 1484 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Frost - Angel

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2008 4:50:00 PM More reviews by DivineKiss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I quite like this colour, was looking for a nude pink lipstick with no shimmer. I was initially using Boujours but found it to be so drying...giving me the effect of some kind of drug addict..foaming at the mouth - not a good look.

I sometimes pair this with Turkish delight but im not too sure im doing angel justice by using it with this with TD. It would probably look better with just a see through gloss or MAC Pretty Plush

I use this with Spice lip pencil or NARS jilted love.

I would definately repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2008 9:33:00 PM More reviews by SlowRnB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Yes. I jumped on the Kim K. bandwagon. I don't like her, but I love her makeup! This is a great lipstick. It's a pale pink. MAC describes it as a frost, but it's not that frosty to me. It has a*slight* mauve undertone, but it works with my NC25 light olive skin. I, of course, top it off with my beloved Turkish Delight gloss and it's the perfect pale pink lippie for smoky eyes! A+ in my book. I don't like a lot of lip sticks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2008 4:24:00 PM More reviews by liz91

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this product like a lot of people did . . . because of Kim Kardashian. I'm an NC25 for reference, and it looks great on me! I don't usually wear lipgloss over it. It is a little bit pinker than a nude pink on me. It's a great natural, go-with-everything kind of color. I don't find it to look frosty, either. Glad I bought it. I'm satisfied with it.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/12/2008 3:29:00 PM More reviews by OceansHeartbeat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm really undecided about this lipstick. I'm generally a fuss-free woman and hate taking time to wear makeup. I wanted to try Angel based on the reviews here and I admit, Kim Kardashian (her fake tanned self is a couple of shades lighter than me, I imagine - NC40 or something). I can wear this shade, surprisingly. It's a soft pale pink and works pretty well with a lots of mascara, lip balm, a clear lipgloss and a nude lipliner, if you wish. But I just hate the texture of it. It's so drying and opaque, that you can't wear it on its own without lip balm. I love it with lip balm and lip gloss, but since it takes so much work, I think I'll just pass it on. They should make it a lustre or something. Maybe I'll buy it then.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2008 4:05:00 AM More reviews by jewell2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Lovely light pink (in the frost family but is not looking frosty at all)
Angel is a staple in my Make Up Bag and i will buy it again as long as MAC makes it. (I dont care about Kim K. and i think NARS Glosses stink...if you like that look but dont like NARS glosses like me ..top Angel Lipstick with MACs Underage Lipglass)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2008 10:35:00 AM More reviews by Jessydphs04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

So I bought this along with stripdown liner because of kim kardashian like everyone else. And, Thought it would look great on me because I have her same skintone we both use NC 30 when we are regular and a little darker when we are tanned. But, at first I did not like this I sort of hated it but once I took pictures and was able to look at it completely and now I absolutely love it. The only thing I dont like is the formula wish it was in the lustre family. I recently purchased the turkish delight gloss and experienced the same feeling I thought it was too light and milky by itself but the look as a whole looks really awesome.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2008 4:50:00 PM More reviews by tammallama

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This shade is the perfect shade of light pink...not too 'blue', not too 'yellow', not too pale. I don't find it a frost really, more a satin finish with a slight sheen...which I like!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/29/2008 6:04:00 PM More reviews by dayg7

Honestly, it's okay...don't love, but don't hate it! It's a light pink, and I wear it with mac spice lip liner. I don't get what all the hype is about, it's nothing more then average. I guess it's because Kim Kardashian said she wears it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2008 9:00:00 AM More reviews by KKAI

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is a light, neutral to cool lipstick which although officially described as "frost" looks more like a matte. The colour is nice and it sure provides this soft, "angelic" look, but it is not really special IMO. Very warm-toned ladies should definitely try before buying, as I suspect that the slight purple undertones might clash with their skin. I am currently NC25 and it looks OK, but if I tanned a little more, I bet it would look garish! It is a good base to apply your different lipglosses and slightly change its colour and provide some shine. Staying power is average and it does not feel particularly drying. Overall, it is a good lipstick but not special enough to deserve a repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/25/2008 2:54:00 PM More reviews by zazzle86

i like this product nice colour!! Really goes well against my skin colour. Its like a bubblegum pink. I read loads of people including kim kardashian wear it under NARS turkish delight. However, I wear it under orgasim. Has a lovely vanilla smell!