January 29, 2015 | 1053 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Frost - Angel

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2008 6:54:00 AM More reviews by TinaGreece

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

*PICS* I really like this lipstick. It's a very light pink without any shimmer or shine - which I like. However it's not a colour I can wear easily (but I do reach for it quite a bit when I go for a warm bronzey look as seen a bit in my review for MAC pigment in chocolate brown, I think it looks perfect when I wear it that way). Would definitely re-purchase if I ever ran out. In the pics I wore it with YSL's golden gloss #10 on top.

continued >>

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2008 12:17:00 AM More reviews by ivette420

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm guilty... I bought this because Kim Kardashian wears it, at first I wasn't sure about it because it is a frost and they tend to look horrible on my lips, however this isn't as frosty as others... it is more of a lustre to me. The color looks great in the tube and in swatches, but depending on your natural lip color it will vary. My lips are more of a mauvey color, and this tends to look a little more mauvey that I did like it, but if you are lips aren't pigmented at all, or are a rosey color the give this a try. Overall its a great color, great quality, and it can work even on me, but with light hand.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2008 2:46:00 AM More reviews by sdo90

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This colour is a very light pink. When i wear it alone on me afetr a while it gets dry so i usually put my lipglass in underage over it and it makes the colour look even better on me. I would buy this product again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2008 4:35:00 PM More reviews by mwebba1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried this at the MAC counter. I'm trying to branch out from the a gloss only girl to a lipstick one. I think this was quite flattering on me but, sadly it is not HG material. I was shocked that this light of a pink could look good on my NW45 complexion. My HG MAC lipstick is Spirit, however. If I could only get over the drying effects of these lipsticks I would be fine.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2008 9:31:00 PM More reviews by AntiPrep

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Packaging could be prettier but the lipstick itself is what is most important. I have no idea why Angel is in the frost category, someone messed up there, it's a semi-sheer almost neutral but not quite, very wearable light but not pale pink color I don't see any shimmer in it. Very pretty and flattering.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2008 4:50:00 PM More reviews by DivineKiss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I quite like this colour, was looking for a nude pink lipstick with no shimmer. I was initially using Boujours but found it to be so drying...giving me the effect of some kind of drug addict..foaming at the mouth - not a good look.

I sometimes pair this with Turkish delight but im not too sure im doing angel justice by using it with this with TD. It would probably look better with just a see through gloss or MAC Pretty Plush

I use this with Spice lip pencil or NARS jilted love.

I would definately repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2008 9:33:00 PM More reviews by SlowRnB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Yes. I jumped on the Kim K. bandwagon. I don't like her, but I love her makeup! This is a great lipstick. It's a pale pink. MAC describes it as a frost, but it's not that frosty to me. It has a*slight* mauve undertone, but it works with my NC25 light olive skin. I, of course, top it off with my beloved Turkish Delight gloss and it's the perfect pale pink lippie for smoky eyes! A+ in my book. I don't like a lot of lip sticks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2008 4:24:00 PM More reviews by liz91

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this product like a lot of people did . . . because of Kim Kardashian. I'm an NC25 for reference, and it looks great on me! I don't usually wear lipgloss over it. It is a little bit pinker than a nude pink on me. It's a great natural, go-with-everything kind of color. I don't find it to look frosty, either. Glad I bought it. I'm satisfied with it.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/12/2008 3:29:00 PM More reviews by OceansHeartbeat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm really undecided about this lipstick. I'm generally a fuss-free woman and hate taking time to wear makeup. I wanted to try Angel based on the reviews here and I admit, Kim Kardashian (her fake tanned self is a couple of shades lighter than me, I imagine - NC40 or something). I can wear this shade, surprisingly. It's a soft pale pink and works pretty well with a lots of mascara, lip balm, a clear lipgloss and a nude lipliner, if you wish. But I just hate the texture of it. It's so drying and opaque, that you can't wear it on its own without lip balm. I love it with lip balm and lip gloss, but since it takes so much work, I think I'll just pass it on. They should make it a lustre or something. Maybe I'll buy it then.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2008 4:05:00 AM More reviews by jewell2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Lovely light pink (in the frost family but is not looking frosty at all)
Angel is a staple in my Make Up Bag and i will buy it again as long as MAC makes it. (I dont care about Kim K. and i think NARS Glosses stink...if you like that look but dont like NARS glosses like me ..top Angel Lipstick with MACs Underage Lipglass)