July 23, 2014 | 1841 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Frost - Angel

rated 3 of 5 on 8/25/2008 2:54:00 PM More reviews by zazzle86

i like this product nice colour!! Really goes well against my skin colour. Its like a bubblegum pink. I read loads of people including kim kardashian wear it under NARS turkish delight. However, I wear it under orgasim. Has a lovely vanilla smell!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2008 12:35:00 PM More reviews by FacciaBella5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this color lip stick. It looks great on it's own or with a gloss over it. Not too bright or flashy. I really like it under my turkish delight.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2008 11:19:00 PM More reviews by Steph0891

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i've been wanting this lipstick for a very long time and finally caved and ordered it online. tried it on today and i love it. i'm an nc25, black hair, dark brown eyes but surprisingly this works for me. it's a light pink on my lips. (but not too light or white like some light pinks) looks gorgeous w/ a smokey eye.
update:
i love the color...it really flatters my skintone..but the problem is..the more i wore it i realized how very drying it is. it leaves a paler line near the middle of my lips which i have to scrape off w/ a tissue through out the day. wish mac would make this color in a better formula.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2008 1:37:00 AM More reviews by shellbell090702

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Love this as my new sheer pink lip. On my pigmented lips, it goes on a sheer barbie pink without looking frosty (even though it's a frost) and opaque. I love it with NARS Turkish Delight over it..yes, it's the Kim Kardashian lip. Normally pinks this color look very "retired and moved to Miami" next to my darker skin tone, but this one is very flattering and natural. Like all makeup-try before you buy.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2008 9:29:00 PM More reviews by PinkPrincess81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I adore this beautiful lipstick, it is simply gorgeous. I have only had it for three days and I have been wearing it constantly, even prefering it over my politely pink lipstick, which I also love. On my naturally rosy pink lips, it is the most beautiful natural pink shade, it is actually very similar to my natural lip colour, so just enhances my lips. It adds a subtle, healthy pink glimmer, but not in an overtly, out there way. I won't go in to vivid colour descriptions, as all that has been done before me quite well. I do not get any of the milkyness or frost even on my lips, as I say just a beautiful, pink natural shade, so so close to my own lipcolour, but better. So with my NC30 skintone, blue eyes and blonde hair, this is lovely.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2008 6:00:00 PM More reviews by antelopes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

This is my favourite lipstick ever ever. It is *perfect* on me (nw30, blonde, blue eyes). It's just what I wanted Snob to be, only it's warmer. It's a lovely baby pink colour, looks great with black or brown smokey eyes, and still even looks great with only mascara on eyes! It's very versatile and I carry mine everywhere with me. The formula is a frost, however I don't see any frost in mine and I like the texture. It will show up any dry skin on your lips so you will need to exfoliate them before hand. It can occasionally be a little drying but it's no where near as bad as the matte formula. I will be wearing this lipstick forever and ever.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2008 10:24:00 AM More reviews by jaimeyusu

I'm asian, use the lightest shade in MAC studio fix compact, and this lipstick is really... hmm. on me.
Sometimes with the right application and makeup, it will look perfect
and sometimes .. it makes my skin incredible yellow and dark.
But a very pretty color indeed, shows up more as a pale white pink on your lips, than the color it is by itself.
If you have reddish lips, or lips with dark color - i suggest using a lip concealer.. or dab concealer on your lips before applying this product, because Angel definantly looks way better when applied on a pale lips without much color.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2008 8:17:00 AM More reviews by debllah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

a lovely pink...not to dark, not to light, not to blue based
its a frost and got the staying power of one but honestly i dont see the
frost in this when applied but i dont care its a great color that can be worn everyday to the office or with smokey eyes for nighttime
it looks good under many pink lipglasses too
i will buy or b2m for it again because this has become a staple color in my make up collection
(NW20, lighblonde, blue eyes)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2008 3:00:00 PM More reviews by Ferret1111

I really like this lippie for an everyday pink lip. I got this as a B2M but I would purchase if I had to. I love Lovelorn but it is not as sheer as Angel so I wear it at night mostly. Angel is sheer, warm color perfect for daytime. I have to say it would probably look better on darker skin, but I like it anyway.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2008 8:57:00 PM More reviews by MiuMiuLvoe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i always fail with any pink tone lipsticks. be it hot pinkish or nude pinkish. but this one was somewhat different. it doesn't have the wow look to it but gives me a subtle made over look that is different from my normal makeup. makes me happy that i can use this to have a different look and not be weird looking all day. im happy with it.