October 23, 2014 | 1414 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Frost - Angel

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2008 4:24:00 PM More reviews by liz91

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this product like a lot of people did . . . because of Kim Kardashian. I'm an NC25 for reference, and it looks great on me! I don't usually wear lipgloss over it. It is a little bit pinker than a nude pink on me. It's a great natural, go-with-everything kind of color. I don't find it to look frosty, either. Glad I bought it. I'm satisfied with it.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/12/2008 3:29:00 PM More reviews by OceansHeartbeat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm really undecided about this lipstick. I'm generally a fuss-free woman and hate taking time to wear makeup. I wanted to try Angel based on the reviews here and I admit, Kim Kardashian (her fake tanned self is a couple of shades lighter than me, I imagine - NC40 or something). I can wear this shade, surprisingly. It's a soft pale pink and works pretty well with a lots of mascara, lip balm, a clear lipgloss and a nude lipliner, if you wish. But I just hate the texture of it. It's so drying and opaque, that you can't wear it on its own without lip balm. I love it with lip balm and lip gloss, but since it takes so much work, I think I'll just pass it on. They should make it a lustre or something. Maybe I'll buy it then.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2008 4:05:00 AM More reviews by jewell2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Lovely light pink (in the frost family but is not looking frosty at all)
Angel is a staple in my Make Up Bag and i will buy it again as long as MAC makes it. (I dont care about Kim K. and i think NARS Glosses stink...if you like that look but dont like NARS glosses like me ..top Angel Lipstick with MACs Underage Lipglass)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2008 10:35:00 AM More reviews by Jessydphs04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

So I bought this along with stripdown liner because of kim kardashian like everyone else. And, Thought it would look great on me because I have her same skintone we both use NC 30 when we are regular and a little darker when we are tanned. But, at first I did not like this I sort of hated it but once I took pictures and was able to look at it completely and now I absolutely love it. The only thing I dont like is the formula wish it was in the lustre family. I recently purchased the turkish delight gloss and experienced the same feeling I thought it was too light and milky by itself but the look as a whole looks really awesome.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2008 4:50:00 PM More reviews by tammallama

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This shade is the perfect shade of light pink...not too 'blue', not too 'yellow', not too pale. I don't find it a frost really, more a satin finish with a slight sheen...which I like!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/29/2008 6:04:00 PM More reviews by dayg7

Honestly, it's okay...don't love, but don't hate it! It's a light pink, and I wear it with mac spice lip liner. I don't get what all the hype is about, it's nothing more then average. I guess it's because Kim Kardashian said she wears it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2008 9:00:00 AM More reviews by KKAI

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is a light, neutral to cool lipstick which although officially described as "frost" looks more like a matte. The colour is nice and it sure provides this soft, "angelic" look, but it is not really special IMO. Very warm-toned ladies should definitely try before buying, as I suspect that the slight purple undertones might clash with their skin. I am currently NC25 and it looks OK, but if I tanned a little more, I bet it would look garish! It is a good base to apply your different lipglosses and slightly change its colour and provide some shine. Staying power is average and it does not feel particularly drying. Overall, it is a good lipstick but not special enough to deserve a repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/25/2008 2:54:00 PM More reviews by zazzle86

i like this product nice colour!! Really goes well against my skin colour. Its like a bubblegum pink. I read loads of people including kim kardashian wear it under NARS turkish delight. However, I wear it under orgasim. Has a lovely vanilla smell!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2008 12:35:00 PM More reviews by FacciaBella5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this color lip stick. It looks great on it's own or with a gloss over it. Not too bright or flashy. I really like it under my turkish delight.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2008 11:19:00 PM More reviews by Steph0891

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i've been wanting this lipstick for a very long time and finally caved and ordered it online. tried it on today and i love it. i'm an nc25, black hair, dark brown eyes but surprisingly this works for me. it's a light pink on my lips. (but not too light or white like some light pinks) looks gorgeous w/ a smokey eye.
update:
i love the color...it really flatters my skintone..but the problem is..the more i wore it i realized how very drying it is. it leaves a paler line near the middle of my lips which i have to scrape off w/ a tissue through out the day. wish mac would make this color in a better formula.