October 2, 2014 | 927 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Frost - Angel

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2008 4:05:00 AM More reviews by jewell2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Lovely light pink (in the frost family but is not looking frosty at all)
Angel is a staple in my Make Up Bag and i will buy it again as long as MAC makes it. (I dont care about Kim K. and i think NARS Glosses stink...if you like that look but dont like NARS glosses like me ..top Angel Lipstick with MACs Underage Lipglass)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2008 10:35:00 AM More reviews by Jessydphs04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

So I bought this along with stripdown liner because of kim kardashian like everyone else. And, Thought it would look great on me because I have her same skintone we both use NC 30 when we are regular and a little darker when we are tanned. But, at first I did not like this I sort of hated it but once I took pictures and was able to look at it completely and now I absolutely love it. The only thing I dont like is the formula wish it was in the lustre family. I recently purchased the turkish delight gloss and experienced the same feeling I thought it was too light and milky by itself but the look as a whole looks really awesome.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2008 4:50:00 PM More reviews by tammallama

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This shade is the perfect shade of light pink...not too 'blue', not too 'yellow', not too pale. I don't find it a frost really, more a satin finish with a slight sheen...which I like!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/29/2008 6:04:00 PM More reviews by dayg7

Honestly, it's okay...don't love, but don't hate it! It's a light pink, and I wear it with mac spice lip liner. I don't get what all the hype is about, it's nothing more then average. I guess it's because Kim Kardashian said she wears it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2008 9:00:00 AM More reviews by KKAI

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is a light, neutral to cool lipstick which although officially described as "frost" looks more like a matte. The colour is nice and it sure provides this soft, "angelic" look, but it is not really special IMO. Very warm-toned ladies should definitely try before buying, as I suspect that the slight purple undertones might clash with their skin. I am currently NC25 and it looks OK, but if I tanned a little more, I bet it would look garish! It is a good base to apply your different lipglosses and slightly change its colour and provide some shine. Staying power is average and it does not feel particularly drying. Overall, it is a good lipstick but not special enough to deserve a repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/25/2008 2:54:00 PM More reviews by zazzle86

i like this product nice colour!! Really goes well against my skin colour. Its like a bubblegum pink. I read loads of people including kim kardashian wear it under NARS turkish delight. However, I wear it under orgasim. Has a lovely vanilla smell!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2008 12:35:00 PM More reviews by FacciaBella5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this color lip stick. It looks great on it's own or with a gloss over it. Not too bright or flashy. I really like it under my turkish delight.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2008 11:19:00 PM More reviews by Steph0891

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i've been wanting this lipstick for a very long time and finally caved and ordered it online. tried it on today and i love it. i'm an nc25, black hair, dark brown eyes but surprisingly this works for me. it's a light pink on my lips. (but not too light or white like some light pinks) looks gorgeous w/ a smokey eye.
update:
i love the color...it really flatters my skintone..but the problem is..the more i wore it i realized how very drying it is. it leaves a paler line near the middle of my lips which i have to scrape off w/ a tissue through out the day. wish mac would make this color in a better formula.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2008 1:37:00 AM More reviews by shellbell090702

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Love this as my new sheer pink lip. On my pigmented lips, it goes on a sheer barbie pink without looking frosty (even though it's a frost) and opaque. I love it with NARS Turkish Delight over it..yes, it's the Kim Kardashian lip. Normally pinks this color look very "retired and moved to Miami" next to my darker skin tone, but this one is very flattering and natural. Like all makeup-try before you buy.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2008 9:29:00 PM More reviews by PinkPrincess81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I adore this beautiful lipstick, it is simply gorgeous. I have only had it for three days and I have been wearing it constantly, even prefering it over my politely pink lipstick, which I also love. On my naturally rosy pink lips, it is the most beautiful natural pink shade, it is actually very similar to my natural lip colour, so just enhances my lips. It adds a subtle, healthy pink glimmer, but not in an overtly, out there way. I won't go in to vivid colour descriptions, as all that has been done before me quite well. I do not get any of the milkyness or frost even on my lips, as I say just a beautiful, pink natural shade, so so close to my own lipcolour, but better. So with my NC30 skintone, blue eyes and blonde hair, this is lovely.