MAC Frost - Angel

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

ANGEL is a beautiful baby pink shade, that looks lovely with my skin tone (Iím n15). Itís very wearable & goes with most mu combos. I normally shy away from frosted lipsticks, but ANGEL is so fantastic I donít mind.

I have dry lips, but have not yet experienced any flaking or chafing after Iíve been wearing this. Iíve loved the quality of every MAC lipstick Iíve tried & the lasting power is very good..

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

this is such a pretty quiet color on my lips. i love the smoothness and color pay off. very lovely. great for medium skin tones. it would be ahsy on deep skin tones but would probably work well with fair skinned people.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

This is my first time buying anything other than brushes from MAC since the 90's. My coloring is same as KK & decided to try it out. Now I can't wear it alone because I would look like a corpse, but I just dab it in the middle of my lower lip, with a neutral liner & Turkish Delight (Nars) lip gloss and it looks great. I like the consistency of this lipstick, I don't see it as a frost on me.

I would buy their lipsticks again.

This is waaayy too light for my complexion. Shame on the makeup artist who pushed this on me! I now avoid him like the plague because he obviously is more concerned about the sale than about keeping a customer. At any rate, this is a great lipstick, just the wrong color for me. Since it's nothing against the product itself, I'm still giving it five lippies.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Ok,so I jumped on the angel bandwagon,Usually I prefer lustre textures bc I hate anything that cakes on my lips or makes them look dry when they aren't.Angel is a nice neutral pink (im nw15) and alone it can make me looked washed out.I pair it w/big baby plushglass or bingo,and dervish liner.Its a nice pink w/o being too garish.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

ehh, nothing special for me, i prefer politely pink over angel.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Okay, so what can I say? My coloring is similar to Kim Kardashian's with one exception, my pigmented lips. I mean my lips are PINK without anything on them. It is really annoying because no matter what color nude I use, it looks creepy on me, very deathlike. My lips look like I have a stain on them 24/7. Even with liner this, Viva Glam II, and Velvet Teddy all have looked creepy on me. I just want a nice nude with some pink in it, but not that creepy pale Barbie pink. I think I'm screwed here, but oh well...I will just stick with my Viva Glam VI gloss which is the closest thing I get to a nude before I look like dead man walking!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I'm not sure where I read that this would be a good color for all skin tones. Anyway, it must have been the same people who said that about Fast Lane,High tea, and Hug Me. These stink for staying power and color. You might as well wear just Carmex instead of these 4.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Pigmented? Hell no. It's categorized as a 'frost' but it's really a luster with no shimmer whatsoever. Angel would be my HG if it at least wore like a satin and stayed on my lips. I apply it and 15 minutes later, it's gone. Not loving MAC anymore. Once upon a time MAC meant cutting edge lipstick shades and inimitable texture. Nowadays companies are perfecting lipstick beyond my wildest dreams while MAC is still riding on it's reputation. Too bad. MAC was my HG lipstick brand for 20 years.

UPDATE:Revlon Matte in Pink Pout is my new HG.

I needed a soft pink lipstick for a wedding and the MA recommended me this. I have very pigmented lips so I needed something with a bit of coverage. I went home tro try it and applied it straight form the tube and it looked HORRIBLE. I looked like one of this japanese ganguro girls minus the orange skin. I decided to try it with a brush and that way the colour showed up much more subtle but still covering. I wore it with Fine China lipglass over it and it looked LOVELY. And I must say I was not a fan of cool milky pink lippies but this one is great!

Recommended for Medium Skin