December 22, 2014 | 1738 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2012 1:16:00 AM More reviews by xoxolove

This product definitely epitomizes the term "Naked". The pigments presented in this palette are natural looking, and this palette definitely gives you versatile options to use during the day or night.

I've had this palette since it first came out, and I have been trying to make comparisons with this palette and the original Naked. Between the two, I would say they both are different in their own way, but I would definitely purchase this over the original if I had to choose. Why? Because I love the warm and neutral tones this palette presents, and each color complements the next.

Most of the pigments are glittery, except for "Foxy" and "Tease".

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2012 11:12:00 AM More reviews by Stelliosontos

Price- Good price for 12 full sized shadows, although unlike say the inglot freedom system where you pick your own shadows your not going to like them all. But even of you only love half it's still a good price. 4/5
Packaging- much improved in my opinion from the naked1 palette, the tin case doesn't get as dirty in your handbag and the mirror is perfect for touch ups! It's also easy to pop in your bag unlike the book of shadows! 5/5
Shadows- you can tell your favourite eyeshadows by which hits the pan! I've hit the pan on the following shadows
Bootycall -great highlighter! Kind of yellow based but still works on cool skin tones.
tease- I've used this the most, I mostly use it in my crease doing natural looks
Suspect- a pale pinky shimmery brown, great pigmentation
I haven't hit pan on blackout as I have an abundance of blacks as they seem to come with every urban decay palette and I own lots, but it is a great black, good pigmentation and soo dark ! My other favourites are Busted, snakebite and foxy,
The ones I don't like are chopper which is similar to half baked (which I have about 10 of along with gunmetal...) but more orange and contains GLITTER! Which of course falls on your face and you end up looking like an extra from twilight, ydk also has fallout but not as much. The others all have excellent pigmentation! 4/5
Overall- I love this and bring it with me in my bag everyday, I would have given it 5/5 if there wasn't so much fallout on the glittery shades, I'd also like if they had more mattes ! I would recommend this product and would repurchase if I ever needed to and naked 3 wasn't out by then!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2012 9:19:00 AM More reviews by Euniqued

As a fan of the original Naked palette, I was ecstatic to try this out when I could finally order it online after it being sold out time after time. Unfortunately, whilst the quality of the shadows are, as expected, wonderful, the colour combinations are just too frosty for my NC25 skintone, and washes me out if I don't include some warmer colours from the original Naked palette also. I wanted so much to love this palette as the packaging is arguably much more practical, however if I had a choice between the two the original Naked palette is much more suited to me personally.

I can see this working wonderfully for other skintones however, but very light skintones may become washed out by this palette. I definitely can see other UD fans loving this palette, but would suggest before buying to swatch and see if the colours suit you.

I love the colour blackout for a killer smokey eye though!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/29/2012 2:50:00 PM More reviews by meganxloveee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this palette but I couldn't give it a five star like I would the original Naked palette. When I recieved the original Naked palette as a gift I was thrilled. I had been wanting to purchase it for a very,very long time ut was so skeptical because of the price tag. I fell in love with the original naked palette immediately, the colors were so unique and gorgeous. I assumed that the Naked 2 palette would also be more unique and more beautiful than the first because it was a spin off so to speak. Boy was I wrong. Don't get me wrong the colors are really pretty but I just don't see myself reaching for it as much as I do the original Naked palette. I like that the packaging is tin because it is easier to clean but I just feel like UD didn't put a lot of time and thought into this palette because it would sell so quickly and so well due to the fact that it is a spin off palette. I could see myself buying a few of the colors individually but just not as a palette again. I wanted so badly to love the Naked 2 palette.

Pros:
The shadows are pigmented
One of the darkest blacks I have ever seen in shadow form is in the palette. (blackout.)
The mirror is bigger than the original Naked palette.

Cons:
I do not like how UD put a shadow from the original Naked palette in the Naked 2 palette.
I just don't think the colors were well thought out.
It is more exspensive than the orignal Naked palette.

Overall I give the palette 3 lippies. I use it on occasion, but not enought for me to want to re-purchase it when I run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2012 1:30:00 PM More reviews by ahs767

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

As a fan of the first Naked Palette, I was really excited to try this out. I wasn't disappointed! I love the cooler tones in this one, and I liked the more durable packaging. Also liked the brush that came with this one better. The only reason this product doesn't get a 5 is because of the repeat of one of the colors (half baked I think?).

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2012 11:13:00 AM More reviews by meganmartin123

i love the shades in this, super pretty! and i also like the tin packaging

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2012 4:10:00 PM More reviews by Akaia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

OMG LOVE THIS PALETTE! so much better than the first one! first off, the case is so much more protective. secondly, you get a free lipgloss. Thirdly, you get such a nice brush instead of the zero/bourbon eyeliner that they originally packaged with the first few naked1 palettes. And last but certainly the best part....more variety of shades! way more cool tones for fair skin, but also warm tones for darker skin. Also more matte colors which i sometimes like having the option of. Favorite Palette ever!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/24/2012 10:59:00 PM More reviews by Ambly123

Shadows had a ridiculous amount of fall out plus some colors are very similar and I dropped this ya'll and it broke like a b* even though it has hard material as packaging..

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2012 1:37:00 PM More reviews by Kfunk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I couldn't decide whether to buy Naked or Naked 2 at first, but I went with 2 because I thought the cool toned colors would better suit my fair skin. Even having getting it home and swatching the colors some more, I was skeptical if it would work for me. After using it for a few days, I loved it. I bought the palette a month ago and I've used it almost everyday!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2012 6:39:00 PM More reviews by plasticbambi

Well I love the cool tones. I wish there were more matte tones there are only 2 true matte tones. The colors are pigmented but, no they aren't highly pigmented. I still prefer mac eye shadows to urban decay shadows. They are all for the most part extremely shimmery. I hate the black I think I've been spoiled by MAC's Carbon (HG of black shadows). Also the black fell right out of the palette already! So frustrating. And it never closes all the way! Great packaging looks wise but, AWFUL when it comes to functionality. Also this is about 50 bucks for about 12 shades...

I won't buy this again simply because I will never need all of those shades. For the most part they are so extremely similar and I only use about 6 of the shades regularly. I think I'd be better off with making a palette with MAC...