Urban Decay NAKED2

4.4

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 9/11/2012 5:27:00 PM

I love this product, the colours are brilliant, and I use all of them, something which rarely happens with a palette. I do wish there were more matte colours though, or even a new palette with the same colours in matte. My case doesn't close properly sometimes though. Would def repurchase

on 9/10/2012 8:01:00 AM

I am a person that doesn't use a lot of eyeshadows. It always seems a lit bit to much for me. I have a few ones: YSL, Chanel, that are great but very expensive for the use they have in my hands. With this palette I start using shadows everyday, I can't explain why, but it's true.
I really love colours and texture. Expensive but a great girls toy:))

on 9/8/2012 5:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I enjoy using this palette.

This palette features cooler,vlighter colours to the original, which makes it very nice on my fair skin. The only repeat on this palette if half baked. Overall, I am glad I own both, but if I could chose only one, because I also fair, I would chose Naked 2.

Ad of course being urban decay, the quality of the shadows is lovely.vthey are silky and smooth, do not crease, and last all day.

on 9/3/2012 2:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Kinky, Coarse

This palette is my go to for natural or any smokey look. It is absolutely stunning, the pigmentation is perfection. A little goes a long way, I usually accompany this palette with urban decays primer potion in sin or the original version and it stays on all day long. You can use this without a primer and the pigmentation is still impressive. The price is a little high up there if you are on a budget there are cheaper alternatives but this is a must have for any kit. It will last you forever which is fantastic. The packaging is also fantastic, it is really cute and strong so it is ideal for travel use. Overall this is a great product and a holy grail!

on 9/2/2012 6:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

I am not a palette-purchaser. I held off on Naked I because I hated the velvet packaging (brown velvet...really?) and didn't like all the glitter fallout. That said, I am a sucker for beautiful taupes and therein lies Naked 2's glory. For dark-skinned ladies with yellow tones like myself, silvers often look baby blue and neutral shades pull pink or white. The colours in Naked 2 have just the right amount of balance, not too warm or too cool. Foxy is such a gorgeous cream, not chalky at all. I adore Suspect, a light shimmery tan, and I have been using Snakebite in my crease almost every day for months. The only shade I don't love is Chopper because it's a total glitterbomb. One lippie off because I really think they could have snuck a matte medium/dark brown into this one. That aside, this is perfect for those who travel constantly and just need something to throw in an overnight bag. The brush is very high quality, too. Fifty is a lot to drop on one makeup item, but this one lives up to its price.

I have both Naked & Naked 2 palettes and I love them both! I feel like the original Naked palette works better with my skin tone, but I still use the Naked 2 just as much. The hard case packaging is also an added plus =)

on 9/1/2012 2:45:00 AM

I can't believe I paid $50 for a crappy package. First off I hardly use it and after a couple months of neglecting it I opened the palette only for the mirror inside to fall off completely. WTF. The eyeshadows are great no complaints about that but I didn't expect the mirror to fall off since I paid so much for it. Ok enough whining.

on 8/31/2012 11:10:00 PM

This the THE perfect palette for neutral, everyday looks. It has all different shades of brown. My nky complaint is the price. At sephora it's fifty dollars and I had to save up for a long time to buy it. I'm soo glad I did. It has good staying power for the day.

on 8/31/2012 1:38:00 AM

This is my favourite palette! I absolutely love the colours and the brush is such good quality, this is a must have for anyone who loves the gold/browns eyes.

I picked this up at Ulta...and I <3 it! Great pigmentation, long wearing and the colors are beautiful. I'm 40 years old and I don't want to rock a smokey eye every day, this gives me a great range of looks from neutral and matte...to sparkly and smokey. I don't know what else you would want or need, for me this palette checks all the boxes.
The little lipgloss that came with it wasn't my favorite, it was a bit sticky and was more glittery than I liked. I gave it to my 13 year old and she seemed to like it.
The brush, is fine...I don't love it or hate it. I'll keep it for blending when I can't find my favorite one.

Popular Palettes