Urban Decay NAKED2

4.4

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought the first Naked palette and loved it, so of course I was excited when I heard they were making a second one. I love this one even more! The shades are more gray and silver based instead of bronze and gold like the first one. They're highly pigmented and last all day long without creasing when used with the UD eyeshadow primer. Definitely worth the price.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This was the first palette I bought. I wish I'd bought the original Naked palette, as it has more warm colours, but this one ain't so bad. It's very versatile, because it does have both warm and cool colours, as well as a matte black and matte highlight colour which comes in handy for someone who doesn't like too much shimmer.
The shades Chopper and YDK have flecks of glitter in them and whenever I'm wearing these shades I'll always notice sparkles on my face and it drives me nuts.
That's my only complaint. It's a good palette! The packaging is amazing, and the shadows are long-lasting (provided I use an eyelid primer). The brush that it came with is great, it's been going strong for a year now, much like the palette!

So much better than the original Naked palette. I was not quite impressed by the original one, too warm toned and too glittery for my taste, I didn't find it was quite "naked" or "nude", because for a very fair complexion like mine, the colors remained a little bit too deep for a natural look. (BUT the great point in Naked 1 was the eyeshadow Naked, this one I love to pieces I must say.)
Naked 2 is more on the cooler side, which suits me better, and the shimmery side is like toned down to make it more wearable, the big plus is there is a good matte black eyeshadow. The colors are all wearable, I use them all, whereas I use only a couple of shades in Naked 1. I was disappointed there is a repeated shade though, and moreover not my favorite, Half Baked. They should have repeated the eyeshadow Naked imo.

Naked 1 was so disappointing to me and remained practically untouched, whereas Naked 2 is a winner hands down. I've been playing with it on a daily basis since I bought it, this is truly a gem, flattering and classy, I'm in love with it ! Would definitely buy again.

I have a dream that Urban Decay comes up with a Naked 3 palette made exclusively of matte eyeshadows....... will my dream come true? :) time will tell.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

AMAZING!!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Absolutely gorgeous variety of neutrals, shimmer/sheen/matte (wish they had more of)
The Naked 2 can go a long way from a natural look to an amazing smokey eye for a night out.
Very universal.

Nice colors, the pigment is lovely, however, I had read a bunch of reviews prior to purchase and I am not nearly as impressed as i thought I would be. I found another 'naked' type of palette by another brand that I am much happier with, even better- it was half the price.

I caved and bought this, and I don't get the hype. Wore it 3 times and for me, it is just totally unwearable.
First, let's start off with the packaging - It is gorgeous and sturdy, well made. The brush is meh - the fluffy side doesn't blend very well and the other side is too stiff to even pick up any color. Overall this palette is a great deal at $50. You get 12 eyeshadows. But they are all so dang shimmery and unwearable! I used nars eye primer and even with that, had tons of fallout from the shimmery shades. The matte shades were even worse - almost no pigmentation at all, and very chalky. What a dissapointment. I though this would be my HG neutral palette and I really wanted it to be, but no matter which color combos I used, I looked like I had 2 black eyes! The colors just mush together and cause a muddy looking mess. Not pretty. For reference, I'm around nw15 and have green eyes.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I freaking love this pallette. I'm generally a DS buyer, so this is easily the most I've ever spent on any beauty product. However, I'd been wanting it for months, and when I found out I had to have surgery, I decided to spring for it. And I get it. I see why this is such a cult pallette. I'm fair with cool undertones, and I use this every single day for my makeup. The colors are gorgeous, stay throughout the day with primer (which I always wear because I have oily lids) and I always feel confident when I use these colors. There isn't a color I don't like, although I prefer some over others. I definitely recommend, and I think I'll be buying the original for my birthday!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have fair, warm toned skin and like others have said, this palette is cool toned. When I went into Sephora and looked at it, I thought the colors looked so pretty and that I would be able to make them work on my skin but for the most part, they do not :(
I love the texture, pigmentation, the way they blend etc... even the packaging is excellent but they just don't work for my skin tone.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

For months I have used only this palette, and nothing else, it has all you need for a neutral to smokey eyes look, absolutely love it. Cant live without it.

Video Reviews & Tutorials