Urban Decay NAKED2

4.4

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

I am not very experienced with eyeshadow because I usually just wear mascara, but I was curious about this palette after seeing the reviews... the naked II appealed to me more than the original naked palette because it has more light shades, and I actually really like to play around with them, getting inspiration from youtube tutorials... I have the impression that all the shades go well together and look good no matter what I do...Very fun!

on 8/13/2012 11:46:00 AM

The Naked 2 Pallette is amazing. I would absolutley but it again. Its very pigmented and blends well. Very pretty colors too. Just a little expensive but TOTALLY worth it.

on 8/13/2012 8:40:00 AM

I love LOVE this pallete.omg the colors are phenomenal!they are all wearable and look great on any skin tones!!!and i must say the black shadow is amazing for smokey eyes!the only thing i did not like was the packaging its kinda borring

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I just bought this last night but I am smitten <3 I tried multiple eyeshadow combinations using this palette and am happy to find that these colors all go great with one another. It's definitely worth the hefty price tag--which isn't so hefty when you consider how many colors you're getting and they're all wearable (unlike other palettes where you end up ignoring a few colors)

on 8/11/2012 10:00:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is the best eyeshadow-palette that I have ever bought. All the eyeshadows are wearable and I use this almost every single day. I would buy it again!

I absolutely love this. Every color is wearable and so pretty and they last. I would definately repurchase.

on 8/7/2012 10:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I really regret buying this palette for NZ$120. Compared to other brands, the UD glitter/shimmery shades that make up most of this palette are extremely aging on over 35 eyes without some major eye prep or eye primer base. More wrinkly show-girl than naked babe. I don't want it to come off wrinkly but I don't think its worth the extra time as I dont have to do this with other brands yet! The three matte colors are disappointing, they look muddy and chalky ash on my very fair warm skin. Not fond of the synthetic brush either, both ends are way too big and cake on too much color and don't blend well. I prefer the Sigma color palette in "Bare" as the colors are more matte, look fresher, more natural and more varied, plus the double ended brush is regular Sigma quality in the E25 and E30.

The 4 matte eyeshadows are lovely for the daytime. The shimmers are ok but they make my eyelids look a bit wrinkly so I have to use sparingly. The gloss is cute it is sheer rose pink with a minty taste. The brush I thought was horrible with these shadows.The larger blender end is a slimy synthetic bristle brush. It doesn't blend properly, just smears it around. Its way too big for my crease. The smaller eyeshadow end is meant to be a liner brush but its too big and makes ugly thick lines with not much definition. Its ok as a cream eyeshadow brush or wetfoiling mineral eyeshadows.

on 8/7/2012 10:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this palette much more than the first one. I prefer the taupe-y colors this palette offers. The shadows are smooth with out any glitter fall out. Can be used for day and night time looks. The packaging is beautiful and sturdy.

on 8/6/2012 7:08:00 PM

i love this pallete! i love all the colors, no complaint! it has all you need to make a beautiful day look, and all you need to turn tht into a sultry night look! i also have the original naked pallete, but ever since i bouth this i no longer reach for the original! whenever i travel i pack this and i love the little spot for the brush! HG for sure!

Absolutely amazing, point blank.

I purchased this in December and can say that it truly does live up to all of the hype. I don't have naked one, but I chose this one instead because it had more colours on the lighter end of the scheme. All of the eyeshadows are super soft and pigmented, just like butter, my favorites being foxy, half baked, Bootycall, tease, and verve. It is great to experiment with different neutral looks and I also love the included brush and gloss. This palette is perfect for beginners and I highly recommend it :)

Popular Palettes