September 30, 2014 | 1115 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorburst Lip Butter (All Shades)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2012 9:46:00 PM More reviews by badluck

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm not usually a lipstick girl but I was told I had to try these and they're amazing! Nice feeling, not too thick (which is my prob with lipstick) and goes on nicely. I have Peach Parfait, Tutti Frutti, Candy Apple and Cherry Tart and am considering picking up a couple more. Worth the price but easy to find deals on.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2012 9:08:00 PM More reviews by klckelso

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product! I love the color variety. I have peach parfait, tutti frutti, fig jam, lollipop, sugar plum, red velvet, candy apple, berry smoothie, pink truffle, cotton candy, and raspberry pie. My favorites out of all of them are peach parfait (its a "your lips but BETTER" color), red velvet (a deep red but its still wearable for daytime), and raspberry pie (a rich raspberry color, like you've just eated a bunch of raspberries). Needless to say, I totally recommend these!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2012 8:00:00 AM More reviews by elfodimontagna

I like this lipstick because it is very moisturizing indeed! I just blought it in the wrong colour: Pink trouffle is a bit too serious for spring! I will give Peach perfait a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2012 6:20:00 AM More reviews by liquidjelly76

So far I own Cupcake, Sweet Tart, Peach Parfait, Lollipop, Tutti Frutti, and Candy Apple. I love all of them, although I do reach for Peach Parfait and Sweet Tart the most out of the ones I own. I love that they don't dry out my lips, however they don't add any extra moisture, so I like to layer my lip balm underneath. Some of the more pigmented colors can also be used lightly for a wash or dabbed away for a stained look. I find that the sheerer colors can be built for more color, but none of them are too sheer. So far, I'm pretty obsessed with these. I also bought Berry Smoothie for my mom, and I intend to get Strawberry Shortcake soon.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/10/2012 7:01:00 PM More reviews by missjoe

I like the color (I have Cherry Tart and Cremesicle), but these dry my lips out pretty quickly. It does go on nice and smooth, but within minutes I feel dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2012 6:29:00 PM More reviews by juliayunjie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love revlon lip butter, I had tutti fruity, peach perfect, lollipop, want more. Very moistrizing, and color is vivid, unlike other lip balms.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2012 6:17:00 PM More reviews by BizzyBunny

Have Cupcake and TuttiFrutti. Beautiful feel on the lips. Much better than the loreal version!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2012 3:55:00 PM More reviews by matildachung

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great lip product! I have quite the collection but nothing can come close to my love for Revlon Lip Butters. The color range, the lasting power, moisturizing properties are all fantastic. My favourite, on the go, everyday lip product!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2012 3:48:00 PM More reviews by mmdouble

I have it in the Cherry Tart colour. It feels so moisturising on my lips and I love the colour :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2012 12:39:00 AM More reviews by balmmom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I don't ordinarily give 5 lippie ratings, but this lipcolor deserves it!

I have the shade Sugar Plum, and as with the regular Colorburst lipstick in Rosy Nude, find that it's a wearable pinky shade for women with warm skin tones. Those are hard to find! (It will look gorgeous on cool skin tones too, of course.)

This lipstick reminds me of a longer lasting version of Revlon's discontinued Shiny Sheers. (I loved those!) Colorburst Lip Butter is less shiny than the Shiny Sheers, but just as moisturizing. It really does feel like butter on the lips!

I was happy to find that this lipcolor is buildable--one swipe is a light, tinted balm kind of look. Another swipe or two will give you medium coverage. I am just really very impressed with this lipstick!

My only gripe, and it's not enough to take a lippie off, is that for some reason the packaging is more difficult to open than the regular Colorburst lipstick packaging is. I have to keep the lipcolor swiveled down when I have the lid on, because if I don't, the lid would smush the color when I pry it off. (Not sure if all of the Lip Butter packaging is like this. Maybe I just got a bad one.)

Overall, I say believe the hype about this lipcolor! I just wish they had this formula in the regular Colorburst Rosy Nude shade!!! That would be HG for me.