August 27, 2014 | 1859 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - One by One Volum' Express

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2011 10:56:00 PM More reviews by Kendalltaylor

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I wouldn't say that this is my absolute favorite product, but I do love it (: I find that the wand for this mascara works really well, but sometimes the mascara itself feels a little too 'liquidy' so its sometimes hard to layer, but that's about the only bad thing to it. I usually layer it with the almay, 'get up and grow' mascara and I absolutely looooove the how my lashes look when i'm done. I haven't switched mascaras in a long time now, and i'm barely ever faithful to one or let alone two mascaras.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2011 2:01:00 PM More reviews by gabrielle1017

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i finally found a good mascara for volume and for me works great with length too, somethimes a bit clumpy though, love the wand ,, all in all i would def recommend and def buy the mascara again, after i run out of the first bottle

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2011 2:05:00 PM More reviews by leachele

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This mascara is okay. The application isn't bad. It looks really great on my bottom lashes. Great if you want a natural look.
It does not give my lashes volume. It can be slightly clumpy.
I'm definitely going to keep looking.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/21/2011 1:50:00 AM More reviews by roxy_supastar_chick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Other

Disappointing bec. this claims to be part of a "volume" line of mascaras, but I couldn't disagree more. It does okay at the one by one claim. The wand is too large to get all lashes. The formula is ok, not my favorite. I like the wand on The Falsies better & find it does more of what it claims (except the formula is quite sticky).

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2011 7:11:00 PM More reviews by MyGainYourGloss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Do you have short eyelashes? Well with this mascera it dosn't matter..! With it's creamy formula and non-clumping brush it swipes on your 'lashes evenly and makes them super long! You will go from zero to Kim Kardashian! I would definatly purchase this product again... It's simply my favourite mascara!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/20/2011 1:39:00 AM More reviews by alliemily

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love how this mascara makes my lashes look, thick, but long and separated. The reason I would not buy it again is because it smells absolutely AWFUL. It is very perfume-y and chemical. It makes me gag every time I use it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2011 1:25:00 AM More reviews by laurenmn

More of a definition/length mascara. Makes my lashes long, separated, defined and most importantly noticeable! The first mascara to give my skinny little lashes any noticeable qualities. Doesn't flake, doesn't smudge and I have oily skin around my eyes so quite a feat. Beats out every other drugstore brand I've tried. Highly recommend. Washes off nice and easy too.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/19/2011 9:54:00 PM More reviews by ConfessionsOfAMakeupHolic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i use to HATE this mascara! now i do like it quite a lot. it gives kinda natural lashes, nice volume and lenght. im still playing around with it, i want to test can i build it up etc.. im not propably gonna repurchase bc theres somme better same prized mascaras and i want to try new ones anyway :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2011 7:29:00 PM More reviews by MakeupFixated

My HG mascara! I am beyond happy that I found this.
I love it because it seperates my lashes and is so buildable. It's lengthening/volumizing as well.
The only bad thing about it is pertaining to the packaging. Sometimes the inner part of the cap will slide off when you open it. All you have to do is close it tight and it will go back to place. I'm on my second bottle and it has done this with both bottles.
Other than that I LOVE it and will continue to buy it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2011 7:12:00 PM More reviews by MakupFixated

My HG mascara! I am beyond happy that I found this.
Other than that I LOVE it and will continue to buy it.