Maybelline One by One Volum' Express [DISCONTINUED]

3.6

Aqua/Water, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Cera Carnauba/Carnauba Wax/Acacia Senegal Gum, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Peg/Ppg-17/18 Dimethicone, Steareth-20, Phenethyl Alcohol, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil. Simethicone, Disodium Edta, Polyquaternium-10, Saccharum, Officinarum Extract/Sugar Cane Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Panthenol, Acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/ Lemon Peel Extract, Pyrus Malus Extract, Camellia Sinensis Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract [+/- May Contains: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77891/Titanium Oxides, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/ Ferric Ferrocyanide] F.I.L. D43811/1

on 7/27/2011 11:15:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I'm always looking for great mascara which lenghtens, volumizes and separates lashes.
This is the closer I got to perfection! No clumps, nice brush, easy to apply (even if I always smudge, as I have really small eyes).
The price is extremely reasonable (I spent 30 on Lancome's Hypnose Doll Eyes and it was sooo not worth it!).
I think I found my mascara <3

on 7/25/2011 9:27:00 PM

best mascara i have ever used... also one of the cheapest mascaras i have ever used. i personally dislike the waterproof formula but i love this one! it seperates, volumizes, and lengthens, which is everything a mascara should to. but be careful, its very prone to smudging while wet.

I bought this mascara in brownish black (at least i'm pretty sure thats what they call it) and I do like it. I might still try out other mascaras, but still keep this on the side. I love how it makes my lashes look, and now that I use this I hardly even use eyeliner. It might sound strange, but when I apply this to my upper and lower lashes I feel it does so much defining that I can easily get away without eyeliner. I used to be an eyeliner gal, and it was my favorite makeup product (don't get me wrong I still love it ) but this is great. Only problem, it flakes. It's kinda ugly when it does, but hey nothing is perfect.

on 7/23/2011 10:56:00 PM

I wouldn't say that this is my absolute favorite product, but I do love it (: I find that the wand for this mascara works really well, but sometimes the mascara itself feels a little too 'liquidy' so its sometimes hard to layer, but that's about the only bad thing to it. I usually layer it with the almay, 'get up and grow' mascara and I absolutely looooove the how my lashes look when i'm done. I haven't switched mascaras in a long time now, and i'm barely ever faithful to one or let alone two mascaras.

i finally found a good mascara for volume and for me works great with length too, somethimes a bit clumpy though, love the wand ,, all in all i would def recommend and def buy the mascara again, after i run out of the first bottle

on 7/21/2011 2:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This mascara is okay. The application isn't bad. It looks really great on my bottom lashes. Great if you want a natural look.
It does not give my lashes volume. It can be slightly clumpy.
I'm definitely going to keep looking.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Disappointing bec. this claims to be part of a "volume" line of mascaras, but I couldn't disagree more. It does okay at the one by one claim. The wand is too large to get all lashes. The formula is ok, not my favorite. I like the wand on The Falsies better & find it does more of what it claims (except the formula is quite sticky).

Do you have short eyelashes? Well with this mascera it dosn't matter..! With it's creamy formula and non-clumping brush it swipes on your 'lashes evenly and makes them super long! You will go from zero to Kim Kardashian! I would definatly purchase this product again... It's simply my favourite mascara!

on 7/20/2011 1:39:00 AM

I love how this mascara makes my lashes look, thick, but long and separated. The reason I would not buy it again is because it smells absolutely AWFUL. It is very perfume-y and chemical. It makes me gag every time I use it.

on 7/20/2011 1:25:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

More of a definition/length mascara. Makes my lashes long, separated, defined and most importantly noticeable! The first mascara to give my skinny little lashes any noticeable qualities. Doesn't flake, doesn't smudge and I have oily skin around my eyes so quite a feat. Beats out every other drugstore brand I've tried. Highly recommend. Washes off nice and easy too.

Popular Mascaras