January 30, 2015 | 2066 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - One by One Volum' Express [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2011 9:27:00 PM More reviews by plummsummer

best mascara i have ever used... also one of the cheapest mascaras i have ever used. i personally dislike the waterproof formula but i love this one! it seperates, volumizes, and lengthens, which is everything a mascara should to. but be careful, its very prone to smudging while wet.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2011 12:24:00 AM More reviews by crazycoolgurl123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this mascara in brownish black (at least i'm pretty sure thats what they call it) and I do like it. I might still try out other mascaras, but still keep this on the side. I love how it makes my lashes look, and now that I use this I hardly even use eyeliner. It might sound strange, but when I apply this to my upper and lower lashes I feel it does so much defining that I can easily get away without eyeliner. I used to be an eyeliner gal, and it was my favorite makeup product (don't get me wrong I still love it ) but this is great. Only problem, it flakes. It's kinda ugly when it does, but hey nothing is perfect.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2011 10:56:00 PM More reviews by Kendalltaylor

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I wouldn't say that this is my absolute favorite product, but I do love it (: I find that the wand for this mascara works really well, but sometimes the mascara itself feels a little too 'liquidy' so its sometimes hard to layer, but that's about the only bad thing to it. I usually layer it with the almay, 'get up and grow' mascara and I absolutely looooove the how my lashes look when i'm done. I haven't switched mascaras in a long time now, and i'm barely ever faithful to one or let alone two mascaras.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2011 2:01:00 PM More reviews by gabrielle1017

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i finally found a good mascara for volume and for me works great with length too, somethimes a bit clumpy though, love the wand ,, all in all i would def recommend and def buy the mascara again, after i run out of the first bottle

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2011 2:05:00 PM More reviews by leachele

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This mascara is okay. The application isn't bad. It looks really great on my bottom lashes. Great if you want a natural look.
It does not give my lashes volume. It can be slightly clumpy.
I'm definitely going to keep looking.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/21/2011 1:50:00 AM More reviews by roxy_supastar_chick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Other

Disappointing bec. this claims to be part of a "volume" line of mascaras, but I couldn't disagree more. It does okay at the one by one claim. The wand is too large to get all lashes. The formula is ok, not my favorite. I like the wand on The Falsies better & find it does more of what it claims (except the formula is quite sticky).

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2011 7:11:00 PM More reviews by MyGainYourGloss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Do you have short eyelashes? Well with this mascera it dosn't matter..! With it's creamy formula and non-clumping brush it swipes on your 'lashes evenly and makes them super long! You will go from zero to Kim Kardashian! I would definatly purchase this product again... It's simply my favourite mascara!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/20/2011 1:39:00 AM More reviews by alliemily

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love how this mascara makes my lashes look, thick, but long and separated. The reason I would not buy it again is because it smells absolutely AWFUL. It is very perfume-y and chemical. It makes me gag every time I use it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2011 1:25:00 AM More reviews by laurenmn

More of a definition/length mascara. Makes my lashes long, separated, defined and most importantly noticeable! The first mascara to give my skinny little lashes any noticeable qualities. Doesn't flake, doesn't smudge and I have oily skin around my eyes so quite a feat. Beats out every other drugstore brand I've tried. Highly recommend. Washes off nice and easy too.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/19/2011 9:54:00 PM More reviews by ConfessionsOfAMakeupHolic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i use to HATE this mascara! now i do like it quite a lot. it gives kinda natural lashes, nice volume and lenght. im still playing around with it, i want to test can i build it up etc.. im not propably gonna repurchase bc theres somme better same prized mascaras and i want to try new ones anyway :)