April 19, 2014 | 1901 users online

Liquid - Rimmel - Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2011 5:03:00 PM More reviews by aanner

great coverage, lasted at least 12 hours (that's how long i keep my makeup on) and i have very very oily skin. covered up all my acne and scars. the packaging lets you get every little bit of makeup possible.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2011 2:10:00 AM More reviews by swtscents24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really enjoy this foundation because for my dry combination skin, it gives me a nice , dewy finish on my cheeks which i LOVE. It goes on smoothly and blends very nicely. The coverage is pretty good, and it is thin so it does not feel like much is on your skin. I can layer it as a concealer without it looking cakey. Neutral undertones are a plus as well. I just wish it had SPF but otherwise I really like this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2011 1:31:00 AM More reviews by sofia2723

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

Coverage: Medium to full
Lasting Effect: 6 hours for me
Finish: Matte, natural

This product looks really natural.
My only con is that this product has so much coverage, that it kinda make my face looks flat.
This happens because my face basically only has one color, cause the foundation concealed everything.

This could easily be counteracted though with a blush and bronzer.

This product in no way shape or form stayed for 25 hours.
I would say this lasted maximum 6 hours.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/17/2011 11:54:00 PM More reviews by SabrinaWoods

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

An ok foundation, coverage isn't enough for me, good lasting power though.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2011 10:11:00 PM More reviews by wnkwnkndgndg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I saw this product on my sister's bathroom counter and thought it looked interesting since it claims to last 25 hours. Of course, I never keep my makeup on that long, but I am a working student so longwearing makeup that actually works is a pure God-send. This stuff lasts, especially when set with powder. It makes my skin look flawless -- The coverage is amazing.
Don't be turned off by the color selection... The color I was matched to looked darker than any foundation I have ever bought, but it worked perfect for me.
Highly Reccomend!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2011 4:15:00 PM More reviews by lychee28

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product went on very smooth and made my skin look good.
It seemed to stay on while I was running around...

The packaging for Rimmel is HORRIBLE. It was hard to find one that was NOT touched or used! I wish they put a seal or something around the bottle.

The foundation is VERY runny! You have to be careful not to take too much. I've only opened the bottle twice and it looks like I've been using it like a squirt gun...I'm not BTW.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/15/2011 9:28:00 PM More reviews by theroseoncloud9

Its cheap, has ok lasting power. Its like a colorstay wannabe. Not many shades to select from. Also does this weird caking thing around my eyes. Will repurchase for the price though.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/7/2011 4:32:00 PM More reviews by rach90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using a couple of times now. I usually use CS (combo/oily) I adore the lasting power. Nothing beats it, however I found it drying and I had to be careful with the lighting. This foundation is moisturising and glides over my flaws seamlessly. However I'm so so disappointed as it leaves a tacky and sticky feeling to my skin. My fringe clings to my forehead. I have to be very very light-handed with powdering as it can look cakey and budge the foundation. It looks nice in natural lighting, as I'm usually very self conscious about sunny days with CS.
I use the lightest shade 200, and even though slightly pinker than I'd like it to be, it's lovely. Don't think I'd repurchase.

Pro:
- Moisturising - non-drying
- Good in harsh lighting
- Good coverage

Cons:
- Sticky and tacky
- I can see my oily pores after 2 hours
- Breaks me out. Cysts on my chin. Annoying spots without a head.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2011 1:21:00 AM More reviews by kahou79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this stuff on and off for a few years but I have to say that now it has reached Holy Grail status for I have yet to find something better. I'm a Nc20-25 and use Ivory which is a great match. This wears on me for 16 hrs or longer and is 7 bucks at the DS...the HE foundations I've tried don't hold a candle to this. This will get very cakey if you apply too much and you don't need to. If you use a dollop and blend well, I use my fingers, it will look like your skin but better. This holds up in heat and humidity but may need a touch of powder in high temps. This is a fabulous product and if Revlon CS doesn't work for you, try this. It's cheap and amazing.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2011 6:39:00 PM More reviews by JYCarson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Not my absolute favorite but I do like this foundation. It has a primer built in which is nice, one less step. I actually found that when I used a primer plus this, it just didn't look right! Looks better without a separate primer. I have tried many methods of application and the best for me was fingers, this is the only liquid foundation I have ever used that my fingers gave me the best results! The coverage is pretty decent, I would say maybe a little more than medium but not quite full. Color range sucks, I have to mix Ivory and True Ivory together to get a tone and shade that is acceptable. I like the consistency of this but I don't particularly like that it takes a while to dry (stays almost tacky for a while). I find if I set it with powder too early on in the drying stage that it ends up cakey. It does last quite a while, though I wouldn't say for 25 hours. Doesn't quite hold up as well as my beloved Colorstay but it definitely lasts longer that most others I have tried. I do like that I can make the finish look more matte with a setting powder or leave it be to have a bit more of a dewy finish.