November 28, 2014 | 1930 users online

Liquid - Rimmel - Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2011 7:23:00 PM More reviews by decemberbaby03

After using Revlon ColorStay for several years, I decided to try a cheaper alternative. I was actually surprised at how well I like this foundation. It's a little on the thick side, so the coverage is great. I hate foundations that come in squeeze tubes though. Makes it very difficult to use the entire tube. My biggest problem is I'm very pale and even when I purchased the lightest version of this foundation, it was almost two shades too dark. The upside is the product does wear very well & looks great most of the day.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2011 12:44:00 AM More reviews by kayleigh83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Definitely one of my top foundations! My skin isn't too oily, but it can get that way, and I have some redness on and around my nose and chin, so I prefer foundations that are a little more matte and have medium-full coverage - this fits the bill!

I'd say the consistency of this is a little runny, which makes it easy to work with before it dries down. It's a satin matte finish, and it really does last all day! Maybe not a full 25 hours (let's be real here...) but a long time! It really makes my skin look perfected and I'll definitely be repurchasing it!!

EDIT Feb 1/2014: New formula on this is much thicker, I find I like it best mixed with a little bit of moisturizer or luminizer to make it more liquid. I like using my fingers to blend this one on a lot, which is unusual for me. It does work with a duo-fibre brush but I find fingers look even better.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/2/2011 8:26:00 PM More reviews by TheBrokenShadowsOfMySoul

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

THIS IS AN AMAZING FOUNDATION !!!!
It's really worth the money you pay for it, in fact, I would even pay more , cuz it's so damn good!
I am about a NC25- NC30 in MAC, and 200 Soft Beige is the closest shade I have ever owned in a foundation that actually matches my skin color! Don't let the color of the bottle deceive you, you might think it's dark but it actually applies like 2 shades lighter than what it appears :D It is not pink, not orange, it's yellow toned which is perfect for my latina skin. It does not oxidize, stays true to its color all day long.
It really does last! I fell asleep in it a few hours ago (oops) and when I looked in the mirror it was in perfect condition, as if I just had applied it. Beautiful! It does not transfer into clothes C:
The coverage is medium but very buildable, you an totally achieve full coverage with this stuff.
It doesn't feel like a mask as the revlon colorstay does, and it looks way more natural. The finish is not dewy, but is not matte either. It's kind of in between, a perfect finish that actually looks like your SKIN.
Not good at controlling oil, so oily skin people beware ! But you should be good with some powder on top ;-D It feels a little bit sticky, but nothing too noticeable.

The tube is good to just throw in your purse (although you will never worry about touch-ups with this foundation) and it's not wasteful, so you can get even the last drop if you really like it (I would! ) It does have a scent to it, like floral-ish, that takes a while to go away but I don't really care about that.

It's very blendable and easy to work with, blends effortlessly into your skin.
It's about 7 or 8 bucks, cheaper than colorstay and same quality, if not, better!

This is my new favorite foundation, I love it and I'm on my second tube :) A tube lasts me about 3 months and a half, not bad for its price :)

I really do recommend it and encourage you to purchase it! You wont regret it ;D

Ugh,,, it's not that great after all... it's sticky, does not control shine, looks cakey and the color is not as yellow toned as I thought it was.... The smell never goes away... will not repurchase...

rated 3 of 5 on 6/1/2011 5:41:00 AM More reviews by jmgar2

I have tried this and Rimmel 16 hour foundation and I think the 16 hour is better. However there isn't anything really bad to say about the product it definitely lasts the whole day, there is a good range of colours, makes my face look pretty and fresh (unlike Colourstay which I find too chalky/matte) and its amazingly cheap ($17 in Australia)
I just prefer the 16 hour as I think it has more coverage where this is more sheer and natural.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2011 2:39:00 PM More reviews by Kasey3435

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This foundation is so amazing <3 it ACTUALLY STAYS ON FOR 25 HOURS ! (with little fading) Not only that, it looks totally natural! It also has medium to full coverage! I LOVEE THAT ! but i took one lippie off because the color selection wasn't so good ): most of the shades were very dark and redish/pinkish. BUT, there is a few colors that have an olive undertone to it! To all the pale Ladies out there, im sorry but this foundation has like NO pale shades! Thank god im tan because this foundation is so worth the money<3 i would TOTALLY recommend this!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2011 11:59:00 PM More reviews by jtguppy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really really like this foundation! I originally bought True Ivory but Ivory is the best colour for my pale skin. I stipple it on with my fingers, it goes on well,blends well and STAYS on. It really is long lasting. Doesn't oxidize...at least not that I've noticed. I am really pleased to find such an inexpensive good foundation. It gives the level of coverage that I require which is more than tinted moisturizer but less than full coverage. Its buildable. I don't think the range of colours is very big but hey the colours they have works for me. Really really happy with it!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2011 3:07:00 PM More reviews by HeidiF69

Finally! I found something I like better than Colorstay. This foundation is amazing. I got it for about 3.50 with a BOGO from Rite Aid in the shade 200. A perfect match for my complexion and it really does last all day. Leaves a fresher looking finish and doesn't leave my skin dry and tight like my Revlon Colorstay. My skin feels soft and like I'm not wearing anything. Good enough coverage to use as a light concealer.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2011 11:24:00 AM More reviews by msmommarn

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this foundation because like many of us I am on a quest for the HG foundation. While Rimmel 25 hours is not my HG (sigh, will I ever find one) it is super close.
The price is less than $10. I am fair with yellow undertone, it is often hard to find a color match. Color 103 is just about perfect.
It dispenses from a squeeze type bottle. Consistency is a little thinner than hand soap. There is a slight "paint" like scent which quickly disappates. Dry time is fast, not as fast as Revlon Colorstay, so you get a bit more play.
It does last, but will come off on clothes.
Overall for the price this is a great long wearing foundation that I will keep in my rotation.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2011 9:35:00 AM More reviews by macwannab

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

after searching and searching i think ive finally found a foundation that is for me , i have normal skin and got this in shade 200, which im a mac nw 20.it lasts a very long time, it is a really good cover foundation id say medium to full , it days quickly so u do have to work quick,the bottle is ok but the tube inside would be better with, a pump. Maybe mac one auld fit. I hope that i am still liking this in a months time i would defiantly repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/18/2011 7:20:00 PM More reviews by crystalxo101

Okay, so this product had a few god things about it. It did stay on a long time even when i sweat. And it didn't look greasy or anything like that. However i was allergic to it and it burned when i put it on and caused me to break out more. So it could have just been me, so you should probably try this out for yourself, i have sensitive skin so it didn't work with me. If you dont have sensitive skin then i suggest this.