December 19, 2014 | 1579 users online

Concealers - Garnier - Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2011 6:48:00 PM More reviews by starbuck65

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really love this! I had seen a few people mention this on YT and was curious about it. I have far too many concealers as it is but, well, you know...I tried my mother's Garnier Anti-Puff roller and hated it, I prefer MAC Fast Response Eye Cream. The Anti-Puff did absolutely nothing but I heard that this one is great for puffiness although it says that it's for dark circles. I don't have a lot of darkness, I generally use either BeneFit's Eye Bright, Bare Escentuals Well Rested in the winter, but who wants powder? And I also use Chanel's Eclat Lumiere, my favorite (MAC comes out with theirs April 7th...can't wait!) to brighter. As for concealers, MAC Pro Longwear, DiorSkin Sculpt. The Anti- Dark Circle Rollerball... it's true that this does help with puffiness, I imagine it's due to the caffiene as well as the coolness of the metal ball, not sure if it's the same metal as Per-Fekt's eye primer, it's really cooling, plus the manual motion of rolling this under your eye to help relieve puffiness, whatever it is, it helps tremendously with puffiness. As far as the tint...it is enough for me to use as a concealer and it is brightening as well so I've been using this alone everday for the few days that I've had it. SO no other concealer and no other highlighter. It's been great! I don't have a lot of darkness, if you do I'm positive you'll have to use a corrector prior to this. It does not dry out my under eye area, and I do have dry skin, it does not settle in to my lines and I have reapplied this several times during the day just to test it out, to see if it cakes or creases. It does not. It's actually moisturising. I hate to admit, it's probably the best looking "concealer" I've ever worn and considering the $$ we've all spent on high end concealers, this one is really good... simply because it's enough coverage for me, I don't find it as sheer as some other reviewers, it does have coverage but more importantly, it's not drying at all. It looks fantastic. I'm fairly light, NW25ish right now so I'm not sure how well it would work on darker skin tones. In Europe there is atleast one other choice but I believe the US has only one. Maybe it is sheer enough to blend out and brighten? I'm just so happy that I found something that isn't too thick, it's not too thin, Doesn't settle in to lines, covers,brightens, de-puffs and doesn't dry out! Good stuff!

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2011 1:25:00 PM More reviews by lv2shop

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this and it has now replaced any concealer I was using. You do have to turn it upside down or shake it to get the product to roll onto the ball. I will be purchasing again. It was pricey but now that I have been using it I will pay price.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2011 4:44:00 PM More reviews by sierralynn992

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This stuff is the best for under eye concealer. It gives the perfect amount of coverage and tint. The roller ball is such a perfect way to apply it too. This stuff is incredible.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2011 2:14:00 AM More reviews by isobel00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I decided to purchase this product after reading all the fantastic reviews here on MakeupAlley. Considering it's comparatively low price, I wasn't expecting miracles and to be completely honest, after using this product, I wouldn't say it was a stand out amongst other under-eye concealers. Having said that, there are several things that will keep me reaching for this product. Not only is it extremely affordable, but it is widely available, incredibly quick and easy to apply, and can easily fit into a purse or makeup bag for on-the-go touch ups. The coverage is sheer but works alone or under make up and more importantly, is virtually foolproof when it comes to application.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2011 1:00:00 AM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great under eye concealer. I have serious dark circles, this roller doesn't completely conceal it but pretty darn close. I just dab some on under my eyes and gently blend it in with my finger, I don't roll along my under eye since I find I have way too much concealer then.
Update: I have stopped using this since I was getting irritation and so i did some reading up on it and it contains alcohol so i won't use it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2011 11:30:00 PM More reviews by missmadisonave

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

wow, i LOVE this stuff. the consistency is great, the color was a nice match for me, and this did a much better job on my undereye circles than YSL touche eclat does. i look SO much more awake when i use this-i really hope they don't discontinue it, because i'll keep repurchasing for sure.

ETA: also love how it doesn't settle into any lines, works well as a lid primer, and feels really nice going on!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2011 4:36:00 PM More reviews by met451

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I thought I'd just add my two cents to review this product. I have really dark, chronic dark circles under my eyes that are bad enough to prompt people to tell me that I look tired at least several times a week. Out of desperation I bought this product hoping that it could at least make a dent in them (I realize that nothing is going to work a miracle). Before this I was using Neutrogena 3in1 concealer which was too thick and the color too off for my skin tone to look natural. With this, I just swipe it on and blend it quickly in, no fuss and no worrying about how it looks. This doesn't completely eliminate my circles but it does make them greatly reduced and I love that it doesn't crease and is fairly fool-proof. The thin consistency of this actually helps with the blending in my opinion and the color spot-on for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2011 3:04:00 PM More reviews by missty86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

i really like this concealer. i like the packaging too, easy to apply. however, i think there is not much product and it's expensive somewhat for a drugstore brand. i will buy it again thought because it works well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2011 11:43:00 AM More reviews by PattyLovesMakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

After hearing so many youtuber's review this and rave about it, I finally bought it and Love it!! I've never worn it alone, I wear it over my MAC Select MoistureCover concealer, so I cannot comment on how it wears by itself but I love the brightness it gives the under eye area. It's not insanely bright, it's a nice luminous look. I will re-purchase for sure.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2011 1:18:00 AM More reviews by missnat

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This stuff is the bomb! My eyes have gotten darker with age, on both the undereye area and lids, and these areas are often pink from using Latisse. I apply this all over these areas, and I look like I've had a week of sleep. No concealer needed! Luckily the tint is exactly right for me. No matter how close to the lash line I put it, my eyes don't get bloodshot or irritated, and it doesn't settle into my fine lines like my concealers do, or cause my mascara to smudge. If anything, it's a great primer. Love it!