Garnier Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

I really like this product. It almost completely covers my dark under eye circles and it has a brightening effect to my skin. I recommend dabbing it on and then blending it with your finger as the applicator will roll on too much. This works very well and was not too expensive. The reason for 4 stars is that it doesn't come in darker shades. I am very pale and don't see how this product would work on someone if they were tan or had a darker skin tone.

This is The Best under eye concealer I've ever tried! It's hard to believe it actually does anything when you first open the tube/roller. The consistency is really thin but don't be deceived; it gives great coverage. I don't care much for the roller because it's quite hard to get the right amount of product but I just apply it with my -clean- finger. It feels refreshing and it conceals the dreaded dark circles quite well. It doesn't make them disappear but it gives a more softened and awake look. Very happy with it and I'm definitely buying again.

on 3/25/2011 4:19:00 PM

I have hereditary dark circles/bags. They aren't blue or anything, but they're dark (maybe hyperpigmentation) and hereditary. I have quite the arsenal of concealers and none of them has quite done the trick; either it gives too little coverage or the coverage is so clearly not my skin color that I've come full circle.

This little thing gives sheer coverage (and it states so) but I've found it brightens and blends in beautifully, especially if you blend it, walk away, and then come back to the mirror. The cold metal ball seems to de-puff a bit, too. I think the rollerball deposits a liiiittle too much product (I tend to just dab it in the corner and blend it out with a finger) but other than that, it works great.

It doesn't completely cover my dark circles, but it diminishes them enough that they're not the main attraction. I'm not sure about decreased bags with continued use (which is claimed) because I haven't used it long enough.

on 3/24/2011 11:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

It works just like any other concealer and you can still see the dark circles. I truly wish it worked since I paid 24.00 for it but it just doesn't work as I wanted it to!

on 3/24/2011 10:42:00 PM

This is the only product that has been able to help in completely covering my dark circles! I am fair skinned with very dark undereye circles, both hereditary and from minimal sleep/long work hours. Before this product, I was using Benefit Erase Paste. It covered them a little bit, but people were constantly asking me if I was tired. Everything else would crease and settle into the fine lines under my eyes. Then when I was in Target last week, I saw this and the other eye roller by Garnier. Being the shopaholic that I am, I bought both. I don't know if it's the combination of the two or what, but I use the colorless one first, then my Hope in a Tube eye moisturizer. I save this product for last, after my foundation and eye makeup. I just lightly dab a small amount onto my under eye area and tap in out with my ring finger and it covers instantly! Definitely a keeper!

on 3/24/2011 9:59:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This will forever be my undereye concealer! I love this stuff! You need so little of it to work. I can see how this wouldn't work for darker skinned people, and that sucks, Garnier should come out with a darker formula as well. The color of it doesn't do a ton, but the brightening qualities of it are amazing, that's what really helps with the circles. It makes the light bounce right off of your circles. It's amaxing stuff!

on 3/24/2011 7:39:00 PM

To start off: I have darker than average, heriditary dark circles. Adding onto the genetic factor, I am a high-strung university student who does not get very much stable sleep. Put those two factors together and we are talking bad, bad things here. Normally, I would use a THIN layer of Benefit's Erase Paste after my foundation and then Bobbi Brown's Creamy Concealer on top of that. Needless to say, that is a VERY pricey combination, but it worked well to conceal and brighten my undereyes. So why stray? The combination is destined for creasing and if I wear eye make-up, it WILL somehow throughout the day, smudge under. I always set with Benefit's Powderflage or LM's Secret Brightening Powder by the way.

Enter: Garnier Anti-Dark-Circle Roller. It has taken the place of my Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer! Thank goodness because I have a brand new pot of the old formulation which I want to savor for my blemishes (heard the new formula was subpar compared to the old formula). Anyway, this really does help brighten and keep my undereyes looking a little less dreadful. Even if I was in a rush, I could skip Erase Paste and solely use this to brighten up the undereyes. The formula is SO nice. I always shake the product prior to applying and roll it under my eyes. I then use my ring finger to pat it all around my undereyes, using the triangular method (everywhere above the cheekbone basically). The best thing is that this does not crease nor cause my eye make-up to smudge.

Because I purchased this for around $12 on sale, I rated this a 1 in dirt cheap. I'm sorry, but please tell me the next time you find an eye brightener/concealer for $12 that is 15 ml (HALF the size of a FOUNDATION!), and works as well as this does. Amazing value for what it delivers!

Love this. I always see it on sale, so try picking it up then! HTH :)

on 3/24/2011 5:53:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

WORST PRODUCT EVER! -_-
Does absolutley nothing! Waste of money!
I'm not sure you could possibly be rolling onto your sking b/c this serious is NOTHING! Just hype!

on 3/24/2011 5:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This product did not work for me. It is just a "one-color" fancy concealer. I dont think it is in anyway a eye cream. Maybe it is targeted for a certain skin tone.I am a medium dark girl and it did not work for me either as a concealer or as an eye cream.
The only good about it is in the ease of application.

on 3/24/2011 4:56:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I brought this product based on the positive reviews here on MUA. So far, I've been using this for the past week and a half and I really like it!! Being a busy uni student, I'm starting to see my dark circles getting worse with the lack of sleep and early morning lectures. This stuff is fantastic in making me look like I have achieved my 8+ hours of sleep daily when I usually get less than that. It's quick and super easy to use. I agree that it does have a bit of a runny formula, but that's what I like about it. It blends into my skin easily using my fingers, doesn't give me that cakey look, and doesn't settle into my lines giving me a light coverage. I can layer this a couple of times too. Also good to have in your purse for touch-ups if needed. Gave it 4 lippy's as sometimes I do need a bit more coverage, but this stuff is still pretty good quality.
A must have for me now!! Will be purchasing again!