Garnier Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

on 3/24/2011 5:53:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

WORST PRODUCT EVER! -_-
Does absolutley nothing! Waste of money!
I'm not sure you could possibly be rolling onto your sking b/c this serious is NOTHING! Just hype!

on 3/24/2011 5:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This product did not work for me. It is just a "one-color" fancy concealer. I dont think it is in anyway a eye cream. Maybe it is targeted for a certain skin tone.I am a medium dark girl and it did not work for me either as a concealer or as an eye cream.
The only good about it is in the ease of application.

on 3/24/2011 4:56:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I brought this product based on the positive reviews here on MUA. So far, I've been using this for the past week and a half and I really like it!! Being a busy uni student, I'm starting to see my dark circles getting worse with the lack of sleep and early morning lectures. This stuff is fantastic in making me look like I have achieved my 8+ hours of sleep daily when I usually get less than that. It's quick and super easy to use. I agree that it does have a bit of a runny formula, but that's what I like about it. It blends into my skin easily using my fingers, doesn't give me that cakey look, and doesn't settle into my lines giving me a light coverage. I can layer this a couple of times too. Also good to have in your purse for touch-ups if needed. Gave it 4 lippy's as sometimes I do need a bit more coverage, but this stuff is still pretty good quality.
A must have for me now!! Will be purchasing again!

on 3/23/2011 5:08:00 PM

Love this stuff! Like many other posters here, I also have very dark, genetic circles that wont' go away no matter what I do. I also have some crepiness and dryness under my eyes, so finding something thick enough to cover, yet not settle into the lines was nearly impossible. I don't know what's in it or what kind of magic Garnier has worked, but this formula is excellent! Good coverage, blends like a dream, and doesn't settle into my lines....we have a winner! I'm only on day 2 and I'm already in love.

on 3/22/2011 6:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really love this! I had seen a few people mention this on YT and was curious about it. I have far too many concealers as it is but, well, you know...I tried my mother's Garnier Anti-Puff roller and hated it, I prefer MAC Fast Response Eye Cream. The Anti-Puff did absolutely nothing but I heard that this one is great for puffiness although it says that it's for dark circles. I don't have a lot of darkness, I generally use either BeneFit's Eye Bright, Bare Escentuals Well Rested in the winter, but who wants powder? And I also use Chanel's Eclat Lumiere, my favorite (MAC comes out with theirs April 7th...can't wait!) to brighter. As for concealers, MAC Pro Longwear, DiorSkin Sculpt. The Anti- Dark Circle Rollerball... it's true that this does help with puffiness, I imagine it's due to the caffiene as well as the coolness of the metal ball, not sure if it's the same metal as Per-Fekt's eye primer, it's really cooling, plus the manual motion of rolling this under your eye to help relieve puffiness, whatever it is, it helps tremendously with puffiness. As far as the tint...it is enough for me to use as a concealer and it is brightening as well so I've been using this alone everday for the few days that I've had it. SO no other concealer and no other highlighter. It's been great! I don't have a lot of darkness, if you do I'm positive you'll have to use a corrector prior to this. It does not dry out my under eye area, and I do have dry skin, it does not settle in to my lines and I have reapplied this several times during the day just to test it out, to see if it cakes or creases. It does not. It's actually moisturising. I hate to admit, it's probably the best looking "concealer" I've ever worn and considering the $$ we've all spent on high end concealers, this one is really good... simply because it's enough coverage for me, I don't find it as sheer as some other reviewers, it does have coverage but more importantly, it's not drying at all. It looks fantastic. I'm fairly light, NW25ish right now so I'm not sure how well it would work on darker skin tones. In Europe there is atleast one other choice but I believe the US has only one. Maybe it is sheer enough to blend out and brighten? I'm just so happy that I found something that isn't too thick, it's not too thin, Doesn't settle in to lines, covers,brightens, de-puffs and doesn't dry out! Good stuff!

on 3/22/2011 1:25:00 PM

I love this and it has now replaced any concealer I was using. You do have to turn it upside down or shake it to get the product to roll onto the ball. I will be purchasing again. It was pricey but now that I have been using it I will pay price.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This stuff is the best for under eye concealer. It gives the perfect amount of coverage and tint. The roller ball is such a perfect way to apply it too. This stuff is incredible.

on 3/21/2011 2:14:00 AM

I decided to purchase this product after reading all the fantastic reviews here on MakeupAlley. Considering it's comparatively low price, I wasn't expecting miracles and to be completely honest, after using this product, I wouldn't say it was a stand out amongst other under-eye concealers. Having said that, there are several things that will keep me reaching for this product. Not only is it extremely affordable, but it is widely available, incredibly quick and easy to apply, and can easily fit into a purse or makeup bag for on-the-go touch ups. The coverage is sheer but works alone or under make up and more importantly, is virtually foolproof when it comes to application.

on 3/21/2011 1:00:00 AM

Great under eye concealer. I have serious dark circles, this roller doesn't completely conceal it but pretty darn close. I just dab some on under my eyes and gently blend it in with my finger, I don't roll along my under eye since I find I have way too much concealer then.
Update: I have stopped using this since I was getting irritation and so i did some reading up on it and it contains alcohol so i won't use it again.

wow, i LOVE this stuff. the consistency is great, the color was a nice match for me, and this did a much better job on my undereye circles than YSL touche eclat does. i look SO much more awake when i use this-i really hope they don't discontinue it, because i'll keep repurchasing for sure.

ETA: also love how it doesn't settle into any lines, works well as a lid primer, and feels really nice going on!