July 25, 2014 | 1908 users online

Concealers - Garnier - Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2011 11:43:00 AM More reviews by PattyLovesMakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

After hearing so many youtuber's review this and rave about it, I finally bought it and Love it!! I've never worn it alone, I wear it over my MAC Select MoistureCover concealer, so I cannot comment on how it wears by itself but I love the brightness it gives the under eye area. It's not insanely bright, it's a nice luminous look. I will re-purchase for sure.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2011 1:18:00 AM More reviews by missnat

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This stuff is the bomb! My eyes have gotten darker with age, on both the undereye area and lids, and these areas are often pink from using Latisse. I apply this all over these areas, and I look like I've had a week of sleep. No concealer needed! Luckily the tint is exactly right for me. No matter how close to the lash line I put it, my eyes don't get bloodshot or irritated, and it doesn't settle into my fine lines like my concealers do, or cause my mascara to smudge. If anything, it's a great primer. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2011 11:37:00 AM More reviews by aehines

This is more of an undereye brightener than a concealer. It has a very natural look. Not a lot of blending required. Great if you don't want to put on full coverage makeup but still brighten up under eye circles. I notice when I put mine on, it seems to take a few minutes to work. Once it sets, it looks great.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2011 3:10:00 PM More reviews by ClaireMcD77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This alone is not a miracle worker but it is a WONDERFUL prep for my MAC prolongwear concealer. I just really brightens my dark shadows and helps the area stay bright all day, whereas with concealer alone I would start to get shadows by mid afternoon.!
UPDATE: I agree with the reviewer below that you need to roll it on, let it sit a minute, then blend. Works REALLY well when you do this!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2011 2:59:00 PM More reviews by chicagogirl1416

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Good concealer. Cant really say that my dark circle are getting lighter but it does cover them well. I wouldnt say however that it is for people with really dark under eyes. I have some darkness but they arent very dark. Is not heavy at all so it never cakes. Also really brightens under eyes.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2011 10:12:00 AM More reviews by kawanii

Was using my Walmart $50 gift-card so I thought why not give this prodcut a go. The sheer tint made it look it was my undereye concealer, and I really hated it. I'd rather it be a clear gel-like consistency that would become a skincare product rather then a make-up product. =T The tint didn't even cover my dark circles and I didn't feel any cooling sensation. This product has a better review than my personal experience after purchasing. Overall, I was disappointed and would rather stick to an undereye concealer of some sort than this. As another member noticed, the product starts spilling out if it's unused in the space between the container and the rollerball, resulting in waste of product.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 2/27/2011 8:28:00 AM More reviews by MissAshleyBeth

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I read all of the reviews on MUA and set out for Target to give this product a shot. I really wanted to like this product, the premise is amazing - but in the end it didn't work for me.

The PROS...
*definately affordable ($11.39)
*easy to apply
*rollerball is cooling on puffy eyes
*didn't become 'cakey' on my skin

The CONS...
*only one color currently available ('sheer tint')
*unused product stays exposed on rollerball (messy)
*wears off relatively quick
*may need to be used in conjunction with another concealer

I honestly belive that this product is on a person-to-person basis. The 'sheer tint' color made me look like I had jaundice, a real yellow-ish undertone. I wore this product for an hour and when I looked back to the mirror I didn't see much product left. I would suggest to anyone looking ot purchase this product to pick it up with limited expectations and make sure you buy it from a store with a return policy that accepts open/used products. With that, don't be too discouraged to try it - it may work for you!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2011 10:03:00 AM More reviews by coolrockgirl25

So, after reading the reviews on MUA about this product, I decided to give it a go and try it. I bought it at Target for a little over $11. My eyes don't get very puffy in the mornings, but if I have a few nights of little sleep, I get dark circles in the inner corners of my eyes.

I am very pale, cool-toned, some freckles, and this product works wonders. The concealer shade blended very well with my skin. Coverage was actually really well. Also, I noticed it didn't sink into some of the fine lines I have under my eyes...bonus!!! I gave it 4 stars because it seemed to wear off after a few hours.

It has a cooling effect on the skin, which is also nice. I'm impressed with the coverage of this product-it really works! I have tried many concealers before. I was last using MakeUp Forever's Lift Concealer. This $11 product works even better for me. I will most likely be purchasing this again...

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2011 5:05:00 PM More reviews by loveitlaura

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Amazing product. Covers dark circles without even looking like your wearing concealer. Has a lovely cooling effect. Is thin and blends in beautifully but has amazing coverage. I still sometimes need a little bit of concealer if im wearing full coverage makeup, but for natural days when i just want to look a bit more awake, this is the perfect product and pretty much all i need. Definitely recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2011 6:48:00 PM More reviews by Evanthia

This is great, I have extremely dark under eye circles always have I've used several products over the years high and low end. This alone does not cover them but setting the concealer with bare minerals well rested seems to work best for me. Its easy to use, I love the cooling sensation of the roller ball, and not pricey.