September 17, 2014 | 1980 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2005 8:37:00 PM More reviews by conniecorn

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

this is the only mascara i will use; tried alot of them and i always go back to this one. it never smears, wont smudge under your eye even right after its applied. great, great product!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2005 5:12:00 PM More reviews by qaweenbee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a favorite of everyone... of me and all of my friends too. It's cheap and reliable.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2005 6:14:00 PM More reviews by Terri12081

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love love love this product. I have tried every DS mascara (I refuse to pay $20 for something I will throw out in 3 months) and this is the best. I have long, thin, straight lashes and find that it builds volume beautifully with no clumping. It holds curl really well and does not irritate my eyes. It lasts all day without flaking and it's doesn't make my lashes stiff or brittle. I temporarily switched to L'Oreal Voluminous because of the rave reviews, but have been underwhelmed. I will definitely not stray from my CG Super Thick Lash again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2005 1:49:00 PM More reviews by frezgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Absolutely the best, there will be no other one in my makeup bag. It is not waterproof but it lasts for hours hours and hours without smearing, and it makes lashes gorgeous... buy it

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2005 10:15:00 PM More reviews by mochadiva

This is a staple in my collection. It is on old favorite that I can always rely on when I absolutely need fab lashes. It is cheap and you can find it just about anywhere.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2005 4:20:00 PM More reviews by kafkamom

Oh my! This is an oldie, but I just started using it a few months ago.... I LOVE IT!!! It is cheap cheap cheap, love the brush, stays put, curves my lashes (I don't use a curler or anything) and is a bliss to take off. Way better than other mascaras that allege to do the trick!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2005 5:21:00 PM More reviews by chrissa

WOW! I was surprised with this mascara. I was looking for a cheaper, easier to locate replacement for my Bourjois Talons mascara, and this is it! Normally, I shun drugstore products, but this one... It's like a cross between my Dior and Bourjois mascara, giving the best of both worlds: full, soft, not flakey, long lasting, no raccoon eyes. It gives volume and curl and is totally buildable for multiple coats. Definitely a notable find!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2005 8:11:00 PM More reviews by MegE

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

NICE! Gives gorgeously soft, glossy, thick lashes. Washes off easily, doesn't smear, smudge or flake.

For a few years I was devoted to Clinique Naturally Glossy and as of late, their High Impact. I always felt a tad guilty, since mascara is the one m/u item you should replace the soonest (3-6 mo.), so I wanted to save money, yet never comprimise what I wanted in a mascara. After reading the rave reviews on this gem, I decided to give it a whirl and I'm glad I did. I was ready to snub CG mascara forever since I very disapointed in their Triple Lash and Remarkable mascaras. Both where rather unremarkable, to say the least. Anyway, I would classify Super Thick Lash as a hybrid of my fave Naturally Glossy and High Impact, for a quarter of the price!

***UPDATE*** 7/05--Just wanted to add that my tube became gunky and the mascara went on clumpy. So, it's one of those mascaras that *really* needs to be replaced after 3 months. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2005 5:42:00 PM More reviews by erikalen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Like this a lot, gives a nice "daytime dramatic" look. A couple gripes: it dries out fairly quickly (in about a month) and gets a little clumpy after it starts to dry out. Also, it gives a matte black color, which depending on preference, some people may not like. I'd prefer it to be a little glossier. If I needed cheap mascara, I'd buy again, but I may try Almay One Coat or Maybelline Full n Soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2005 11:14:00 AM More reviews by bello

LOVE this mascara!!! I have nothing bad to say about it. I am just sorry it took me so long to find it.