November 25, 2014 | 1734 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2005 5:23:00 PM More reviews by lalala3

I usually don't by makeup from the drugstore- but I read so many great reviews on this product- so i decided to try it- and it was AWESOME. This mascara didn't clump my lashes, and it really made it perfectly long, and pretty- just the way I wanted it.It was really easy to apply it- and i didn't have to spend so much time fussing over my lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2005 8:22:00 PM More reviews by suedeskin

I'm the LAST person to buy something thats made by Cover Girl(I wore CG in high school but now I stay away from it), but having watched Americas Next Top Model I got suckered in to buying a new mascara. I came here to check out the reviews and decided to give STL a try. Not only was it super cheap(about 3 bucks at walmart), the packaging was cute too. I have been really pleased and surpised by how well this mascara works-it really does separate and lengthen your lashes. You really can't go wrong with at least trying it..c'mon its less than 4 bucks!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2005 4:00:00 PM More reviews by tmpr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My HG! Does not smudge, flake, or move in any way. Love it. Like the simple packaging and the price.
Leaves my lashes full and noticible without clumping. On second tube. Great stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2005 8:37:00 PM More reviews by conniecorn

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

this is the only mascara i will use; tried alot of them and i always go back to this one. it never smears, wont smudge under your eye even right after its applied. great, great product!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2005 5:12:00 PM More reviews by qaweenbee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a favorite of everyone... of me and all of my friends too. It's cheap and reliable.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2005 6:14:00 PM More reviews by Terri12081

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love love love this product. I have tried every DS mascara (I refuse to pay $20 for something I will throw out in 3 months) and this is the best. I have long, thin, straight lashes and find that it builds volume beautifully with no clumping. It holds curl really well and does not irritate my eyes. It lasts all day without flaking and it's doesn't make my lashes stiff or brittle. I temporarily switched to L'Oreal Voluminous because of the rave reviews, but have been underwhelmed. I will definitely not stray from my CG Super Thick Lash again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2005 1:49:00 PM More reviews by frezgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Absolutely the best, there will be no other one in my makeup bag. It is not waterproof but it lasts for hours hours and hours without smearing, and it makes lashes gorgeous... buy it

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2005 10:15:00 PM More reviews by mochadiva

This is a staple in my collection. It is on old favorite that I can always rely on when I absolutely need fab lashes. It is cheap and you can find it just about anywhere.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2005 4:20:00 PM More reviews by kafkamom

Oh my! This is an oldie, but I just started using it a few months ago.... I LOVE IT!!! It is cheap cheap cheap, love the brush, stays put, curves my lashes (I don't use a curler or anything) and is a bliss to take off. Way better than other mascaras that allege to do the trick!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2005 5:21:00 PM More reviews by chrissa

WOW! I was surprised with this mascara. I was looking for a cheaper, easier to locate replacement for my Bourjois Talons mascara, and this is it! Normally, I shun drugstore products, but this one... It's like a cross between my Dior and Bourjois mascara, giving the best of both worlds: full, soft, not flakey, long lasting, no raccoon eyes. It gives volume and curl and is totally buildable for multiple coats. Definitely a notable find!