eos Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

3.3

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Beeswax (Cire Díabeille), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Natural Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Linalool

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I didnít like the smell of this EOS lip balm, I prefer Strawberry Sorbet. I will not repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Cutest lip balm ever! Smell good, taste good , very cheap too. I would recommend it to others. The reason that I didn't it a rating of 5 is because ,it is not very moisturizing. This lip balm does gives you the nice mixed fruit smell and taste, but not the moisturizing effect which a really good lip balm should have. Unfortunately, its only available in the state ):

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Overall Eos is one of my favorite brands of lip balm. I'm an absolute lip products junkie, and I hoard my lip balms/chopsticks. The packaging is absolutely adorable and very handy (I can easily bring these in my purse or bag). The only CONS about this product: not very good for super chapped lips (it'll moisturize, but it doesn't do a very good job). Also, the 'egg' shape may be unique, but the downside of the container is that it can be tedious to carry in your pockets. Other than those things, I love the smell and I would definitely buy this product again :)
-R

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Let me start off by saying that the packaging on this is the bomb! It is so cute and it is really easy to carry around. And it smells SO GOOD!! I have the Strawberry Sorbet one right now, but I have tried Summer Fruit also and they both smell ahmazing! They make my lips moisturized and smooth and take all of the dead skin away. Amazing product with adorable packaging.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

The packaging is adorable and it smells amazing, but whenever i use mine, it makes my lips peel.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

UPDATE: Gave me really terrible lip acne (whiteheads around lips) and therefore I cannot use at all.

I like this stuff, I really do. What intrigued me was the ball type packaging, soo cute! I read the reviews before purchasing and some people said it dried their lips out, it isn't as waxy or emollient as some other chapsticks but I think it still moisturizes. I was worried about it breaking me out (I tend to get whiteheads around my lips with some chapstick) but it hasn't!

The summer fruit smell is okay, you can really tell there is a smoky shea butter smell/taste to it, which I don't really like, I'm not a big shea butter fan. But overall good/cute/tasty chapstick. I want to try the other flavors!

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This smells like of funky and I find myself having dry, chapped lips after about 45 minutes. Won't be buying this again.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I'm a lipstick type of person, and I initially wanted to buy this lip balm because I'd read in several places that it was ideal for wearing under lipsticks (and over lipstains). However, I kind of just noted that I should get it and forgot about it- by that time that I'd actually bought it (about a two days ago), I pretty much just bought it because I had some extra cash and saw it in the checkout line.

First of all, the packaging is cute. I'm not going to lie about it, either- the packaging was a huge draw in this purchase. Beings that I pretty much bought this on a whim, and not related to my earlier aspirations of a new lipstick base, the way that it looked was important. I've not yet finished it all off, so I can't really speak on how the packaging works in the long run, but I can say the orb shape works well and allows for a natural, precise application.

The actual lipbalm is a bit of a different story. It has, so far- granted, I've only been using it for a little bit- been waxy and a bit layer-ish. I'm not, however, complaining about the actual formula: It's not rubbing off, it stays on nicely, and the waxiness of it makes for great protection. It's not creamy like, say, Chapstick or Burt's Bees, but it's not bad, either.

The scent is wonderful, too: A light fruity scent akin to peaches. Very natural smelling, also; it's not a fake fruit.

I have tried it under a lipstick, since I originally thought I would buy it for this purpose. It works great! That is definitely this lipbalm's strong suit. The waxiness of it means that the lipstick doesn't just pull the lipbalm off and leave that ugly, streaky layer of color. It protects your lips from drying out while enhancing and thickening your lip color. Excellent!

Overall, I love this lipbalm. There are some slight issues (putting the cap back on requires a bit of precision, otherwise you are left taking chunks out of your lipbalm), but all in all, it's a great buy that left me wholly satisfied.

I really wanted to like this lip balm, but it didn't moisturize my lips. It was simply a waxy residue on my lips. I thought it was a unique concept and the packaging is cute but once it got to the bottom, it gets awkward to use, yet there's still alot of product left!

I admitI originally bought this product because of the adorable packaging (which I still love) but it's great stuff! First off it smells AMAZING kind of like peaches even though it says summer fruit. The formula itself kind of waxy but after using it for a couple days I noticed an improvement in my lips and I prefer it to other lip treatments like carmax, blistex and vasilene because it isn't glossy and it's light weight. I will repurchase and I want to try all the different colors they've come out with!

Popular Lip Treatments

Lip Butter
Beeswax Lip Balm
Beeswax Lip Balm

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Worth The Hype? | EOS Lip Balm VS. Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care (Review) 2014 by thatgermangirl08

Best To Worst: EOS Lip Balm Review by kaylesTalk