January 31, 2015 | 1883 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Coralista

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2010 2:18:00 AM More reviews by NikkiDZ07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I exchanged Sugarbomb for Coralista. I wish I had discovered this blush earlier. I could have saved some money because I don't even touch my previous blushes now!

Best color ever! It is such a nice shade of pink/coral with a light shimmer. I'm not sure how it would look on all skin tones, but I am light and I think it looks really natural. I bought Rimmel peach, and although I liked it, I think it might be a little harsh on me. I have a heavy hand so that may be the problem. However, I don't have difficulty with applying too much Coralista. It does need to be reapplied after about 6 hours or so.

Although most people do not like the brush, I do. I kept the plastic insert that the brush sits upon in the blush box, so if i want to travel with the blush, I have a brush right there when I need it. It's not as good as a regular bronzer brush but it is functional.

And seriously, it is not more expensive than Nars. There is a dramatic difference in price per ounce, and Benefit's blushes are definitely cheaper. (And I like them all more anyway)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2010 9:56:00 PM More reviews by ssaarraahh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

i am completely in love with this blush. i have pretty fair skin, and the blush just looks amazing on me. for me, i little goes a long way.
there are two things i don't like so much. the first being the brush that comes with it. i think that brush does not need to be in there. i don't even use the brush. i just use a regular brush brush. the second thing i don't like is that i feel like i need to touch up my blush if i go out at night. so what i put on my face in the morning does not stay as well as i would like.
other than that, i love this blush a lot! i wear it everyday and i always get people sayings how good it looks.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2010 3:39:00 AM More reviews by nedabee

i really like this blush. i have asian medium-toned skin. this is just the right blush color for me so it looks like i just finished a run. i love it. it doesn't take much either. i also use it as a light eyeshadow so my eyes looks a little flushed, too. it looks so natural and great. the only beef i have with benefit is the packaging. it's cute, but it's so bulky so it's a pain to travel with. i actually ended up carefully prying the metal container out of the cardboard cox and placed the container in a blank palette for easy transport.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2010 6:45:00 PM More reviews by mellynnmac

Great Blush. The colour compliments a variety of skin tones and gives the face a great pick me up, especially in the winter when we are all lacking colour. I bought mine in a set with the Bad Gal lash, Some kind of Gorgeous and let me tell you, this is my favourite of all three. The price is a little steep for a mid tier blush, but it lasts for quite a while as it is heavily pigmented. A little goes a long way! However, the packaging sucks. It looks nice enough and it is more environmentally smart than plastic, but it is not the easiest to access with a big fluffy powder brush. If the package was longer and shallower, im sure this problem could be avoided. All in all, I love it

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2010 3:31:00 AM More reviews by missmei

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Gorgeous! Gorgeous! Gorgeous!

The colour may look a little intimidating at first but when you put it on, it gives this beautiful coral glow. I was very skeptical of coral when I first came across it, associating it with 80s blush gone wrong, however this one has enough pigment in it but is highly blendable. It gives you a youthful glow - lovely!

As with all of Benefit's blushes, it has a great colour and staying power to it

It looks very natural, universally flattering and another top blush from my favourite blush makers!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2010 8:54:00 PM More reviews by elle82004

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

love love love this product!!! <3 such a beautiful peachy-pink colour, it gives a gorgeous, healthy glow!!! x

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2010 8:36:00 PM More reviews by Heechul

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Lovely coral-peachy blush. I can just throw this on, without worrying what else I'm doing, though take notice that coral/pinks usually don't look good with baby pink lips.

I adore the packaging and the SCENT. It smells divine. I use this with a brush, definetely not the brush it comes with, but they're still so cute to keep around.

I don't find that this is marketed towards youngsters, since this is rather pricey.

This gives you a more lively glow, whereas for comparison, Dallas is more subdued.

The MUA tried this on one side, and Dallas on the other side, and we both loved the color this gave more. I am NC25/Deuville(Nars)/201(MUFE)/102(RMK).

I can imagine this would look fabulous with a tan, and on darker skin tones as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2010 2:53:00 PM More reviews by hoolahoola

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this blush, it gives my olive skin a nice healthy glow, especially now in the winter when I need it most! I think is smells gorgeous too and its nice and light, I cant feel I'm wearing it unlike other blush!! I will be buying it again!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2010 1:57:00 PM More reviews by daintypebbles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an amazing blush! It gives a really nice picky peach colour and a little bit goes a long way. Unlike some of the other Benefit blushes (i.e thrrrob and dandelion) you don't have to put loads on for it to show up. It's really nice for warming your face up and it has a really delicate shimmer.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2010 11:36:00 AM More reviews by Cassak

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I so love this blush! It's a beautiful pinky/coral color! It's my favorite blush by benefit, including dandelion. I will buy again