November 27, 2014 | 1337 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Coralista

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2010 8:54:00 PM More reviews by elle82004

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

love love love this product!!! <3 such a beautiful peachy-pink colour, it gives a gorgeous, healthy glow!!! x

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2010 8:36:00 PM More reviews by Heechul

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Lovely coral-peachy blush. I can just throw this on, without worrying what else I'm doing, though take notice that coral/pinks usually don't look good with baby pink lips.

I adore the packaging and the SCENT. It smells divine. I use this with a brush, definetely not the brush it comes with, but they're still so cute to keep around.

I don't find that this is marketed towards youngsters, since this is rather pricey.

This gives you a more lively glow, whereas for comparison, Dallas is more subdued.

The MUA tried this on one side, and Dallas on the other side, and we both loved the color this gave more. I am NC25/Deuville(Nars)/201(MUFE)/102(RMK).

I can imagine this would look fabulous with a tan, and on darker skin tones as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2010 2:53:00 PM More reviews by hoolahoola

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this blush, it gives my olive skin a nice healthy glow, especially now in the winter when I need it most! I think is smells gorgeous too and its nice and light, I cant feel I'm wearing it unlike other blush!! I will be buying it again!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2010 1:57:00 PM More reviews by daintypebbles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an amazing blush! It gives a really nice picky peach colour and a little bit goes a long way. Unlike some of the other Benefit blushes (i.e thrrrob and dandelion) you don't have to put loads on for it to show up. It's really nice for warming your face up and it has a really delicate shimmer.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2010 11:36:00 AM More reviews by Cassak

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I so love this blush! It's a beautiful pinky/coral color! It's my favorite blush by benefit, including dandelion. I will buy again

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2010 2:18:00 PM More reviews by DPD

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product - I wanted a coral blush and this doesnt disappoint. My only gripe with this is the packaging - I would prefer a proper compact. Great especially with a swipe of tinted moisturiser.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2010 8:07:00 AM More reviews by MalibuMands

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Benefit have done it again! Every blush I've tried by them has been a winner, but CORALISTA is my favourite.

CORALISTA is a pink/peach that looks natural on my n10/15 skin. It also has a light golden gleem, so gives me a healthy looking flush of colour. It is also sheer, so is easy to apply and build up. I'm quite heavy handed first thing in the morning, yet CORALISTA never looks artificial on me.

I have no complaints about this product. A+

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2010 7:27:00 AM More reviews by PopHarlot

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I hadn't worn blush in over a decade until I tried this. Perfect for fair skinned redheads. Doesn't go on too heavy either.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2009 4:54:00 PM More reviews by riyeu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is what I wanted Orgasm to be. When swatched side by side, Coralista is a much softer, more natural and a prettier peachy pink than Orgasm. Coralista has more of a sheen with a subtle shimmer whereas Orgasm has loud gold sparkles that draw attention to your less than perfect pores.

Only thing I dislike is the packaging. Not a fan of cardboard!!! I'd rather have a normal compact with a mirror than cardboard with high walls (making it highly non-ergonomic) and some silly brush and silly scent. But oh well, the color is amazing!

Update: Ok, I brought this back because it has no staying power whatsoever. Mac's Springsheen is basically the same color with better packaging and staying power. Going to be getting that one instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2009 3:45:00 PM More reviews by diorbella413

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

i am in love with this product. i lovelovelove coral/peachy blushes (i have been using mac spaced out for a year now) and i could not resist purchasing this product to add to my collection. the color of this is perfect, it adds a fabulous natural flush to my face and i feel this is what orgasm blush should have looked like on my skin. the smell of this product is lovely, it smells like lilacs. the brush that comes with it isn't great, but it isnt horrible either, it gets the job done if you just wanted to throw it i your purse along with this blush. also a very pigmented product so a little bit goes a long way and you wont feel as guilty paying $28 for this.