September 21, 2014 | 1903 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Coralista

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2010 2:18:00 PM More reviews by DPD

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product - I wanted a coral blush and this doesnt disappoint. My only gripe with this is the packaging - I would prefer a proper compact. Great especially with a swipe of tinted moisturiser.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2010 8:07:00 AM More reviews by MalibuMands

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Benefit have done it again! Every blush I've tried by them has been a winner, but CORALISTA is my favourite.

CORALISTA is a pink/peach that looks natural on my n10/15 skin. It also has a light golden gleem, so gives me a healthy looking flush of colour. It is also sheer, so is easy to apply and build up. I'm quite heavy handed first thing in the morning, yet CORALISTA never looks artificial on me.

I have no complaints about this product. A+

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2010 7:27:00 AM More reviews by PopHarlot

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I hadn't worn blush in over a decade until I tried this. Perfect for fair skinned redheads. Doesn't go on too heavy either.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2009 4:54:00 PM More reviews by riyeu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is what I wanted Orgasm to be. When swatched side by side, Coralista is a much softer, more natural and a prettier peachy pink than Orgasm. Coralista has more of a sheen with a subtle shimmer whereas Orgasm has loud gold sparkles that draw attention to your less than perfect pores.

Only thing I dislike is the packaging. Not a fan of cardboard!!! I'd rather have a normal compact with a mirror than cardboard with high walls (making it highly non-ergonomic) and some silly brush and silly scent. But oh well, the color is amazing!

Update: Ok, I brought this back because it has no staying power whatsoever. Mac's Springsheen is basically the same color with better packaging and staying power. Going to be getting that one instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2009 3:45:00 PM More reviews by diorbella413

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

i am in love with this product. i lovelovelove coral/peachy blushes (i have been using mac spaced out for a year now) and i could not resist purchasing this product to add to my collection. the color of this is perfect, it adds a fabulous natural flush to my face and i feel this is what orgasm blush should have looked like on my skin. the smell of this product is lovely, it smells like lilacs. the brush that comes with it isn't great, but it isnt horrible either, it gets the job done if you just wanted to throw it i your purse along with this blush. also a very pigmented product so a little bit goes a long way and you wont feel as guilty paying $28 for this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2009 6:04:00 PM More reviews by Iampo0kie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's a very nice blush that gives a really cute and healthy looking glow, but I feel like its too weak (pigment wise)

I really have to layer on the blush to get a noticeable color on my cheeks.... But its nice and dependable, I would rebuy.

EDIT: I change my review because blush isn't supposed to be too strong. I've been untastefully layering on Benefit's Dallas (plum) blush but I realized this is much better. When applied on my apples it looks so cute! Love the little glitters too

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2009 12:31:00 PM More reviews by aunaturelgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought Coralista last year at the recommendation of a Sephora makeup artist when I was torn between Nars Orgasm and Benefit Coralista.
I now own both of these products (I got Orgasm yesterday for Christmas!) and while they are both very similar, they are still different enough for me to be happy I have them both.
I am fair skinned and prefer a very natural look when I wear makeup. Aside from these two, I own only one other blush but haven't worn it in ages. I initially chose Coralista because while I loved the color that Orgasm and Coralista both have, Coralista has less glitter and more of a slight frosty shimmer, resulting in a very natural look on my face. It's pretty much the same color that my cheeks turn when I blush on my own, so it gives me great color for my everyday look.
I know some people may be turned off by the price, but when I was in Sephora that day (and b/c I'm a nerd) I calculated out that for a full ounce, Coralista would cost approximately $66 compared to Orgasm's $156. If Coralista came in the same amount as Orgasm did (.16 oz instead of .42), it would only cost approximately $11! So it's really not that bad.
I think this product will last me for a long time, but I do plan to repurchase as I am not one to stray from the natural colored blushes, and this color suits me perfectly.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2009 11:17:00 PM More reviews by moniluna6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

NC20-25. I love this blush! It is a perfect coral color and great for everyday use. Plus, it smells amazing. Using a stippling brush is great with this powder, you can control how much blush you want on. But I love how this color gives a nice sheen and is not glittery like Orgasm--more suitable for daytime.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/23/2009 4:04:00 PM More reviews by ssherices

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I actually love this! I was afraid to put it on but when i did it just melted into my cheeks and I was left with just a hint of coral pink flush (this is with one light dusting). I am sure you could layer it on and it would still look natural. I am really happy with this purchase!

Edit: I really should have waited until i tried my nars blushes because this sucks compared to those and this one is more expensive

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2009 12:34:00 PM More reviews by bstraszheim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

In comparison to other brands I don't think it's expensive at all, if you look at quantity. It's $28 for 12 grams. MAC is $19.50 for 6 grams, so Benefit is waaay cheaper than MAC blushes!

Coralista is a beautiful corally pink which just livens up the complexion without screaming "I'm wearing blush!". It's beautiful and I love the smell. The packaging is meh, but I don't hate it either.