BeneFit Cosmetics Coralista

4.2

Talc, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyethylene, Ethyl Hexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Iron Oxides, Phenoxyethanol, Boron Nitride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Lecithin, Fragrance, Red 7 Lake, Aluminium Hydroxide, Carmine, Red 30 Lake, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Limonene, Ultramarines.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE this blush to bits! It's a very natural peachy colour which doesn't make me look over done, just really subtle hint of a glow! I'm quite tanned so i was quite unsure if this colour would even turn up on my skin but it did & it was pretty! (:

The box is really cute tooo, and it's really compact! I have not used the brush so i cant comment but this product is LOVE!

on 1/25/2010 12:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This is the massiah of coral blushes IMO! I have tried springsheen by MAC and orgasm by NARS...and both are a gold mess on my olive skin. Coralista is what I wished those two were...a super soft coral with the perfect amount of pink and shimmer, it looks fantastic when I am at my palest NC30 and my darkest NC45. BEAUTIFUL!!!

I really do not like the packaging, I instantly took it out of the box and put it in my pro blush pallette, and the brush it comes with is pointless...they should get rid of the packaging and silly brush and cut it down 10 bucks...

on 1/24/2010 5:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I don't really know what a few reviewers mean about the smell...it's such a subtle and NICE scent! Nothing overbearing IMHO.
As for the blush shade...I really love it. It's beautiful peachy pink. It's very flattering for my NC25 colouring and you can't really overload it on first swipe so that's always a big bonus for me.

on 1/20/2010 5:11:00 PM

I'm absolutely in love with this blush. It's very similar to NARS Deep Throat, but Coralista is much, much softer and finer in texture and slightly more glowy. It looks peachy pink in the box but more pink when swatched. Sadly, it looks prettier when I swatched it on my hand than on my cheeks. On my hand, it looks pink with lots of fine shimmer and frost but not way too much. When it's applied to my cheeks, the sheen isn't the same. Shimmer doesn't show up very much. But the color is still very, very pretty. My favorite thing about this blush is that it's so silky and soft, so it's very easy to blend. I don't like the cardboard box because I can't carry it anywhere.

on 1/20/2010 7:05:00 AM

Coralista is my go-to blush for those days (and nights) when I feel a little girlier, a little flirtier. I was first drawn to the product after hearing rave reviews about it and numerous claims that it complements just about any skin tone. This is probably because the color is a lovely coral-peach-pink, and not just pink (which all Asians -- except for the fair/pale ones -- should stay away from in my opinion). The blush is *highly* pigmented, so a little goes a long way, otherwise you may step back from the mirror looking like a circus clown. It also contains some shimmer, which for some is a turn-off because they prefer matte blushes. However, I love it because when I'm under the sun the slight shimmer just catches the right amount of light and makes me look like I am glowing (not sparkling). The color is perfect for my skin tone (Asian, tan). Wearing the blush definitely makes me feel a little girlier than I usually am. I simply dip my brush in, swirl around a few times, and sweep it gently across my cheekbones, from the apples of my cheeks towards the temples.The packaging is typical Benefit -- cute and loud, and what's great about the box is that it prevents the powder from falling out and getting on everything else. I can't really tell exactly how much blush there is in the box (I suspect there really isn't as much as the packaging makes it seem) but I have been using it a couple of times a week for half a year now and have only made a small dent. It's definitely a little pricey but when I do run out, I'll definitely go and buy a new one.

on 1/19/2010 5:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I really like this product and I don't use it nearly enough. Its the perfect peachy/pink color and in mine opinion is far superior to Nars Orgasm which I also own. Coralista is less shimmery, softer and easier to blend than Orgasm. I also think its cute that the powder itself is scented. I can't really describe the smell but its pleasent and not overbearing. While other people complain about the cardboard box packaging I don't really mind it. I'm not too hard on my makeup, usually it just sits on my shelf in between uses so I haven't had any problems with the packaging getting beat up. I have no idea what happened to the brush that it came with, however, because its pretty useless.

Oh and last night I compared Nars Orgasm, Nars Deep Throat, MAC Dainty and Coralista. DT is peachier/darker than Coraista, Dainty is pinker. Orgasm is less pigmented and much more shimmery than Coralista. I would have to say that Coralista is my fav out of all of them.

on 1/19/2010 11:20:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Nice Coral color with gold iridescent look to it. Looks really bright in the box, but doesn't show that bright. It does however look really ashy on darker skin tones.

on 1/17/2010 2:18:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I exchanged Sugarbomb for Coralista. I wish I had discovered this blush earlier. I could have saved some money because I don't even touch my previous blushes now!

Best color ever! It is such a nice shade of pink/coral with a light shimmer. I'm not sure how it would look on all skin tones, but I am light and I think it looks really natural. I bought Rimmel peach, and although I liked it, I think it might be a little harsh on me. I have a heavy hand so that may be the problem. However, I don't have difficulty with applying too much Coralista. It does need to be reapplied after about 6 hours or so.

Although most people do not like the brush, I do. I kept the plastic insert that the brush sits upon in the blush box, so if i want to travel with the blush, I have a brush right there when I need it. It's not as good as a regular bronzer brush but it is functional.

And seriously, it is not more expensive than Nars. There is a dramatic difference in price per ounce, and Benefit's blushes are definitely cheaper. (And I like them all more anyway)

on 1/15/2010 9:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

i am completely in love with this blush. i have pretty fair skin, and the blush just looks amazing on me. for me, i little goes a long way.
there are two things i don't like so much. the first being the brush that comes with it. i think that brush does not need to be in there. i don't even use the brush. i just use a regular brush brush. the second thing i don't like is that i feel like i need to touch up my blush if i go out at night. so what i put on my face in the morning does not stay as well as i would like.
other than that, i love this blush a lot! i wear it everyday and i always get people sayings how good it looks.

on 1/14/2010 3:39:00 AM

i really like this blush. i have asian medium-toned skin. this is just the right blush color for me so it looks like i just finished a run. i love it. it doesn't take much either. i also use it as a light eyeshadow so my eyes looks a little flushed, too. it looks so natural and great. the only beef i have with benefit is the packaging. it's cute, but it's so bulky so it's a pain to travel with. i actually ended up carefully prying the metal container out of the cardboard cox and placed the container in a blank palette for easy transport.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products