BeneFit Cosmetics Coralista

4.2

Talc, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyethylene, Ethyl Hexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Iron Oxides, Phenoxyethanol, Boron Nitride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Lecithin, Fragrance, Red 7 Lake, Aluminium Hydroxide, Carmine, Red 30 Lake, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Limonene, Ultramarines.

on 2/11/2010 4:56:00 PM

I love Benefit's Box o' Powders. I have most of them! This one is gorgeous.

I have fair skin so I do find I have to be a little more careful about how much I put on compared to Dandelion. There is a fab sheen from this blush with only the odd sparkle.

I'll be buying it again but it lasts for ages! I have barely made a dent in it.

on 2/10/2010 11:29:00 PM

Ok I've changed my mind about this one. I have this in the powderazzi set from ulta, and I really used to love this blush. Now, I notice that it has horrible staying power on me which I cant stand. It is a pretty color and smells sooo good lol, but if I ever run out, I wouldn't re buy.

on 2/10/2010 7:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

This is a product that Benefit claims will look good on any skin tone. This claim is one I can readily believe-the corally pinkish color is very pretty and probably looks flattering on a variety of skin tones- fair to dark, with any kind of undertone. The thing I am often worried about with blushes are if they look too red- this one is not (unless layered on a lot- at a certain point it will just look red and garish- but this could be said of most makeup products). The product also has a really nice smell, which really makes no difference one way or another, but makes application pleasant. The product can be layered over itself until the desired hue is reached. The one downside of this product is that it seems to wear off in a few hours- a few hours after applying it has basically dissapeared off my face and I have to re-apply. This is using the makeup over primer and foundation. Also, there is a hint of glitter (I am NOT a glitter fan) but not enough to bother me.

on 2/9/2010 8:39:00 PM

I absolutely love this blush!! I find myself wearing it all the time! Im a nw 20-25 and it gives me the most amazing coral/peach blush look. This is definately my holy grail!!

on 2/9/2010 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

im NC40.. best blush ever hands down.
pinkish peach with tiny shimmer. i like it better than orgasm. at least it shows up on my skin!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Absolutely gorgeous color. It looks very shimmery in the packaging but it isn't on the face. It's a coral pink without being too coral or too pink, the perfect in between. This blush is perfect for a wide-awake glow. I can definately see myself using it every day. It's really pigmented and the texture is buttery smooth and blendable, it gave my skin such a nice smooth look. However, I probably would not buy this again ONLY because the price is steep and I'm sure I can find a similar color from NARS or something. All in all, this is still a nice blush to have in your collection. I can't find anything wrong with it, hence the 5 lippies. And A+++ for the super cute packaging! BTW the travel brush it comes with is okay, just okay. It's good for touch ups on the go if you hold it the right way, apply lightly, and blend. But when do those things ever work anyways?

on 2/2/2010 10:16:00 PM

This is the first coral blush I've tried. It is the perfect colour for summer, particularly if you want a bright blush that isn't too pink. I love the pakaging, although the depth of the box is a little inconvenient.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE this blush to bits! It's a very natural peachy colour which doesn't make me look over done, just really subtle hint of a glow! I'm quite tanned so i was quite unsure if this colour would even turn up on my skin but it did & it was pretty! (:

The box is really cute tooo, and it's really compact! I have not used the brush so i cant comment but this product is LOVE!

on 1/25/2010 12:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This is the massiah of coral blushes IMO! I have tried springsheen by MAC and orgasm by NARS...and both are a gold mess on my olive skin. Coralista is what I wished those two were...a super soft coral with the perfect amount of pink and shimmer, it looks fantastic when I am at my palest NC30 and my darkest NC45. BEAUTIFUL!!!

I really do not like the packaging, I instantly took it out of the box and put it in my pro blush pallette, and the brush it comes with is pointless...they should get rid of the packaging and silly brush and cut it down 10 bucks...

on 1/24/2010 5:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I don't really know what a few reviewers mean about the smell...it's such a subtle and NICE scent! Nothing overbearing IMHO.
As for the blush shade...I really love it. It's beautiful peachy pink. It's very flattering for my NC25 colouring and you can't really overload it on first swipe so that's always a big bonus for me.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products