BeneFit Cosmetics Coralista

4.2

Talc, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyethylene, Ethyl Hexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Iron Oxides, Phenoxyethanol, Boron Nitride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Lecithin, Fragrance, Red 7 Lake, Aluminium Hydroxide, Carmine, Red 30 Lake, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Limonene, Ultramarines.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This product is absolute love. Definitely my HG blush. Gorgeous coral/pink colour. It looks very bright in the pan, however, it is more sutble when applied to your cheeks. I love the sheen it has, I'd say it has a satin finish with shimmers. The smell is amazing, very fresh and fruity. The packaging is adorable, but I can see why some people don't like it because it's not ideal for just throwing it into your purse. It's also super expensive (at least for me) but worth it.

I think I paid about $35 Canadian for this at shoppers drug mart. It's a pretty colour and subtle. I don't like the package because it's at the bottom of a box. It came with a brush I don't use (I use my own mac brush). It's a peachy "coral" (duh) colour. I can see this looking good on a lot of different colours of skin.I have clear asian medium fair skin (smashbox hd fair f1/ mac foundation stick NC27).

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is my everyday blush - and my go too one. I have a lot of blushes, NARS, MAC, Estee Lauder, Too faced, etc. But benefit coralista is my favorite.

A lot of people get turned off by the name, coralista as in coral. Coral, most of the time has an orange undertone. But trust me people, this isn't coral much at all. It's just a slightly shimmery light pink blush with the SMALLEST hint of a golden undertone to give you a sunkissed flush. It's absolutely beautiful. I have fairly light skin (the color light medium in MAC MSFN) & this looks perfect on me.

I wouldn't recommend this for people with darker skin, though - since they would have a much harder time trying to get it to show up on their skin since it is pretty SHEER. Which I, personally, love. I don't want a blush where one swipe on my cheeks makes me look like I got smacked in the face with a fly swatter. I want a natural, sheer blush- not a cakey flat highly pigmented blush.

It IS expensive, $28 but you get 12 GRAMS of product, that's 4 more grams than NARS, and NARS costs more! The packaging is also very cute, and definitely stands out so it's easy to find.

It also smells really nice. It has a nice, clean almost sweet floral scent (I wish they made it into a body spray or perfume!) but of course if you have super-sensitive skin you might want to stay away from cosmetics or skin care products with fragrance.

I HIGHLY recommend this blush, it's great in the summer & spring, as well as in the fall & winter. I love it! ♥

I used to love this shade when I first bought it. It's a peach shimmery colour that is pigmented (but not as pigmented as NARS blushes)... It goes along with my glossy brownish nude lipsticks -like MAC's Stay in Touch.

After awhile, the cute packaging lost its appeal, I don't think I'd repurchase again. Don't get me wrong, I like it... BUT for the price, I'll stick to NARS blushes from now on.

I know I'm probably in the minority but I don't reach for coralista as much as I thought I would. Its just a little too shimmery which I don't mind in other blushes and maybe too peachy for me.

i LOVE this blush!! my sister gave it to me for christmas and i am so in love with it. the color is gorgeous and its not to bright for me. this is by far my all time favorite blush. ohh and the packaging is so adoarble :) LOVE IT!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I l.o.v.e. this blush! It's my first Benefit product ever and so glad I swapped for it! This is right up there with Nars Orgasm. It gives me the most wonderful healthy glow ever! I think it would work best on lighter skin tones. The scent in the box isn't bad, I actually like it a lot! I will keep repurchasing this forever!!! A+

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

the box is kinda pretty to look at but i don't like the brush so i threw it away. The box is kind of awkward to poke you fluffy brush into, which is little more hollow than other blushes(more of a flat pan).However, this isn't that important.lol

On a positive note - This is my absolute go to blush at the moment. I love coralista just gives you that natural, springy, blushed look & is flattering to most skin. It suits ALL lip colours & eye shadows.

I gave it 5 lippies despite of the strange cardboard box. I dunno i might depot it.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

i really like this blush. i like the packaging even though some ppl dont and i think it smells really good.. really pretty color..this is my first ( and only) benefit blush.. i think another reason i got was because it was coral and ive never used a coral blush before and i was curious to see how it would look on me..sometimes i like to layer it on top of bronzer and it looks really nice too..the brush is super cute and was a great addition to the box it matched perfectly with the box but its totally useless though i dont use it at all, as a matter of fact i have no idea where it is right now lol... im glad it came with it though because if your paying this much for a blush you might as well get something extra.. My HG blush for sure...:)

I love Benefit's Box o' Powders. I have most of them! This one is gorgeous.

I have fair skin so I do find I have to be a little more careful about how much I put on compared to Dandelion. There is a fab sheen from this blush with only the odd sparkle.

I'll be buying it again but it lasts for ages! I have barely made a dent in it.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products