BeneFit Cosmetics Coralista

4.2

Talc, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyethylene, Ethyl Hexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Iron Oxides, Phenoxyethanol, Boron Nitride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Lecithin, Fragrance, Red 7 Lake, Aluminium Hydroxide, Carmine, Red 30 Lake, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Limonene, Ultramarines.

on 2/20/2010 3:31:00 PM

I know I'm probably in the minority but I don't reach for coralista as much as I thought I would. Its just a little too shimmery which I don't mind in other blushes and maybe too peachy for me.

on 2/18/2010 2:14:00 PM

i LOVE this blush!! my sister gave it to me for christmas and i am so in love with it. the color is gorgeous and its not to bright for me. this is by far my all time favorite blush. ohh and the packaging is so adoarble :) LOVE IT!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I l.o.v.e. this blush! It's my first Benefit product ever and so glad I swapped for it! This is right up there with Nars Orgasm. It gives me the most wonderful healthy glow ever! I think it would work best on lighter skin tones. The scent in the box isn't bad, I actually like it a lot! I will keep repurchasing this forever!!! A+

on 2/18/2010 5:10:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

the box is kinda pretty to look at but i don't like the brush so i threw it away. The box is kind of awkward to poke you fluffy brush into, which is little more hollow than other blushes(more of a flat pan).However, this isn't that important.lol

On a positive note - This is my absolute go to blush at the moment. I love coralista just gives you that natural, springy, blushed look & is flattering to most skin. It suits ALL lip colours & eye shadows.

I gave it 5 lippies despite of the strange cardboard box. I dunno i might depot it.

on 2/13/2010 10:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

i really like this blush. i like the packaging even though some ppl dont and i think it smells really good.. really pretty color..this is my first ( and only) benefit blush.. i think another reason i got was because it was coral and ive never used a coral blush before and i was curious to see how it would look on me..sometimes i like to layer it on top of bronzer and it looks really nice too..the brush is super cute and was a great addition to the box it matched perfectly with the box but its totally useless though i dont use it at all, as a matter of fact i have no idea where it is right now lol... im glad it came with it though because if your paying this much for a blush you might as well get something extra.. My HG blush for sure...:)

on 2/11/2010 4:56:00 PM

I love Benefit's Box o' Powders. I have most of them! This one is gorgeous.

I have fair skin so I do find I have to be a little more careful about how much I put on compared to Dandelion. There is a fab sheen from this blush with only the odd sparkle.

I'll be buying it again but it lasts for ages! I have barely made a dent in it.

on 2/10/2010 11:29:00 PM

Ok I've changed my mind about this one. I have this in the powderazzi set from ulta, and I really used to love this blush. Now, I notice that it has horrible staying power on me which I cant stand. It is a pretty color and smells sooo good lol, but if I ever run out, I wouldn't re buy.

on 2/10/2010 7:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

This is a product that Benefit claims will look good on any skin tone. This claim is one I can readily believe-the corally pinkish color is very pretty and probably looks flattering on a variety of skin tones- fair to dark, with any kind of undertone. The thing I am often worried about with blushes are if they look too red- this one is not (unless layered on a lot- at a certain point it will just look red and garish- but this could be said of most makeup products). The product also has a really nice smell, which really makes no difference one way or another, but makes application pleasant. The product can be layered over itself until the desired hue is reached. The one downside of this product is that it seems to wear off in a few hours- a few hours after applying it has basically dissapeared off my face and I have to re-apply. This is using the makeup over primer and foundation. Also, there is a hint of glitter (I am NOT a glitter fan) but not enough to bother me.

on 2/9/2010 8:39:00 PM

I absolutely love this blush!! I find myself wearing it all the time! Im a nw 20-25 and it gives me the most amazing coral/peach blush look. This is definately my holy grail!!

on 2/9/2010 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

im NC40.. best blush ever hands down.
pinkish peach with tiny shimmer. i like it better than orgasm. at least it shows up on my skin!

Popular Blush Products