Moroccanoil Moroccan Oil

4.1

Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (Argan Oil), Parfum (Fragrance), Linseed (Linum Usitatissimum) Extract, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Benzoate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 26100 (Red 17), CI 47000 (Yellow 11).

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This is a good product for some people, but as for me, i already have fine hair, so this does not do much for my hair as i can find some cheap alternatives for my hair.
also, i HATE the bottle, i always get too much out and have to pour some back in, pretty insanitary if you ask me.

on 8/30/2010 9:10:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I had high hopes for this. Thank goodness I only bought the small bottle. It's expensive and did not do much, if anything for my very thick, course, curly, wavy, dry hair. It didn't hurt anything; it just didn't help. I will say one thing - it does "sink in" so much so that you cannot even tell you put anything on your hair. I noticed no extra shine or really any imporvements at all. The smell is weird - kinda like incense - but I will say it wears off quickly. Save your money - I think this is just a gimmick.

on 8/29/2010 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

I have very thick hair that is about shoulder length, prone to frizziness and breakage and heat styled on the weekdays. This product really smooths my hair, helps it blow dry faster and makes it super shiny. I only have two complaints--the cost (the small bottle won't last me as long as other people because my hair is so thick and requires a bit more) and that it pours out instead of having a pump or some other kind of spout. That leads me to dump out more than I should and try to scramble to get it back into the bottle. All in all, a good product if you want to shell out the cash, but I am going to try and find a cheaper equivalent when this runs out!

on 8/29/2010 5:49:00 PM

I purchased a small bottle of this after doing extensive research on line. This is a must have for frizzy haired gals (or guys) that yearn for smooth locks. A dime sized dollop of this prior to blow drying works a MIRACLE for my hair. Yes, I did say miracle! My hair is not weighed down or greasy, just smooth and manageable. It really does make a huge difference. I have been using the bottle I have for about four months now and am not even half way down. Only downside is, I wish it had a pump or dropper top bottle. It is easy to pour out too much if you are not careful. This is a bit pricey but a little goes a long, long way.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Oooh love!
This is so nice!
It makes my thick, curly hair less frizzy and very shiny while defining my curls.
It smells fantastic! To me, it smells like a very sweet, very musky vanilla. I get compliments, like "Ooh your hair smells so good!" or, right after I use it, "What smells so good? *leans in* Oh, it's your hair!"
I love it so much!
Beware: If you don't like the smell, don't use it, because it makes a cloud of delicious scent around your hair!

on 8/29/2010 2:54:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I loooove Morocan Oil and my hair loves it too! I have noticed a huge difference in the way my hair behaves since starting to use this a few months ago. I have extremely wavy hair that I blow dry straight every morning and tends to frizz and curl up with the first sign of humidity - and man is there a ton of humidity in the DC area in the middle of summer! Since using this oil, I find that my hair is staying much more smooth, not that it completely keeps the humidity out, but I haven't found anything that does that yet! It smells wonderful and really makes my hair silky and soft. I use it both wet, before drying, and just a smidge after drying to tame the ends. They also have a knock-off at Sally's that is much less expensive and works just as well, but if you don't have a Sally's available to you, this is definately worth the money. It's awesome and for the higher price tag, just know that it lasts a really long time!

LISTEN UP....THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT COAT YOUR HAIR.
The beauty of this product is that it actually penatrates the hair and repairs it. If you were to normally put a product on your hair that felt this oily in your hand, your hair would feel like it was coated with oil. This stuff is awsome !!!!

on 8/27/2010 11:05:00 PM

This product is great! I think it smells amazing and I only need a dime size amount of product for my thick, somewhat wavy hair. Although it is expensive, I believe it is worth it. My hair stylist has told me for years that I have some of the thickest hair she's worked with (that isn't a head of curls/thick waves) and every time I use this product my hair feels smoother and cuts my blow drying time in half!

on 8/27/2010 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

WOW! This is the HG of hair smoothing. I have premature gray hair (since I was 16, now 33). Since it turned gray so early on, I've been coloring and processing my hair since then. To add to the list....I blow dry and flat iron OR curl my hair every single day. I have long hair that for the most part....is in good shape (except for being dry at the ends), but with the beating it takes everyday, I had to find something to calm the ends down. THIS stuff is what took care of the problem.

I apply it to damp hair after washing/conditioning, proceed to blow dry, then I straighten OR curl and VOILA. It's soooooooooooo soft and SILKY. Silky is the key word. This is one of my top 3 serums I use as I like to rotate my products. However, I would put this one at the number 1 spot.

Oh and the smell...........it's delightful.

on 8/26/2010 9:48:00 PM

GAG!!! I tried the shampoo, conditioner, and oil treatment stuff. Yeah, my hair looks great, but results are similar to what I get with Fresh Meadowfoam conditioner or even Pantene, for heaven's sake (it's just the silicones coating the hair and making it shiny). But can we please talk about the scent for a second? One of the gals below says it reminds her of feminine spray; I don't know what that smells like, but to me it smells identical to le male cologne. If you don't know what that smells like, picture that scent mixed with B.O. in the back of a NYC taxi cab, because like every cabbie and doorman in the city wears it. Along with my cheesy euro ex-boyfriend, who I would be very happy to forget. And the stuff REEKS to high heaven--I can smell it constantly! If you at ALL sensitive to smell, I would seriously skip this one. The scent is gross--it's musky and dirty, and it is not the thing that I want to smell when I go for a refreshing shower after a workout. Disgusting.

Popular Hair Products