Rimmel Fix and Perfect Foundation Primer

3.0

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Propylene Glycol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Talc, Dimethicone PEG 10/15 Crosspolymer, Magnesium Sulfate, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Lauryl PEG 9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Lecithin, Fragrance, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Methylparaben, Gossypium Herbaceum Powder (Cotton), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Silica, Dipropylene Glycol, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Triethoxycaprylylsilane, BHT, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methypropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Geraniol, Alpha Isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol, May Contain ( /-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288), Ultramarines (CI 77007)

on 11/27/2008 12:09:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I really like this product. It's a cheap alternative to other primers and it works very well. I have combination skin and this primer didn't dry me out, make me oily or break me out. It simply provided a great base for my foundation. I will repurchase.

on 11/17/2008 7:04:00 PM

i love this product,usually face primers leave my skin greasy. but this did not. this also held my make up longer and my skin looked flawless. My friends noticed a difference. Also it helps blend your foundation. Making it more close to your actual skin tone. I lOVE THIS! i would for sure re purchase =]

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I can't say I hate it but I don't love it. I needed a primer really bad since my skin is oily, to help keep my makeup stay put through out the day- plus the price was pretty cheap. I was surprised to discover it was peach tinted. I tried it out for a whole week straight, at first I was lieing to myself thinking it was working. Then I decided to test it out by itself without makeup. Half way through the day I didnt notice anything until I looked in the mirror- my face had a reddish glow to it. My face was shiny and the peach color made my face look discolored. I dont think I'll be using it alone ever again.

on 11/14/2008 11:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a good product at filling in my pores so they are not as visible after my foundation application. However didn't do much to combat my oilies! Nevertheless I'd re-purchase.

on 11/8/2008 7:58:00 PM

I'm an NW25/NC30 in MAC foundation and the primer disappeared on my skin. It's not super oily like Smashbox's and it made my skin flawless! I put it on after I washed my face, applied my foundation, and set it with my philosophy the supernatural airbrushed canvas powder and it was BEAUTIFUL. I spent all day at a football game and, while it didn't stay perfectly matte, it didn't turn me into an oil slick either. (It turned more into a dewy glow) I'm in love! It's more effective and way cheaper than my $29 MAC primer. I will definitely be using this!

on 11/3/2008 5:25:00 PM

They really need to either make this in clear or more shades, because this one shade is ORANGE. It does a good job at minimizing the look of pores but I don't think it does much for how long my foundation stayed on. I think I can use this in the summer when I'm darker, because the orange shade doesn't seem to show through. However, I stay far away from this in the winter because it makes me look like an oompa loompa.

on 10/20/2008 8:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Awesome primer. I picked it up when I was running out of my MAC Spf 50 primer and boy am I glad I did.

I have combination skin, my cheeks can get dry. This keep my face moisturized without feeling it heavy, my makeup get this dewy --not oily-- look with this. It has this peachy pink color, but it fades away when you apply it.

I only wish it would do a better job at controlling oil, I have to blot about 4 hours after applying it, but I don't mind. It is so cheap (about $3 USD maybe?) I don't mind using my blotting paper.

I will certainly keep on buying this stuff.

on 10/19/2008 3:33:00 AM

I love this stuff, it makes my face even & sooo smooth. It's a very good product & it works wonderfully for me.
I've even got it as cheap at $1.99 at a local drugstore. I've stocked up 3 extra backups! =)

on 10/14/2008 1:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Honestly I hate Rimmel but this is actually good. I have the pricey GOSH primer, and honestly, the Rimmel one wins. Its more so for people like me with very oily skin. It would last from 8am-11pm for me, which is a major feat. And the price is so cheap. As much as the GOSH one felt nice, it didn't help oiliness. And so what about the colour. If it shows, youre using too much, good!. Plus primer is there so foundation can be put on top...

So I was impressed and I hate Rimmel usually.

on 10/12/2008 7:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This product is okay, I haven't encountered all the problems that others have had with it. It seems to blend into my skin pretty good, doesn't leave an orange tint once it blends in. I use it under my minerals foundation. It seems to fill in my pores and leaves a good finish for my foundation. I like it so far. My only negative is that the packaging sucks, you can never get the right amount of product because of how the bottle is designed, too much always squeezes out.

Popular Primer/ Correctors