December 20, 2014 | 901 users online

Blush - NARS - Orgasm Blush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2003 2:25:00 PM More reviews by carinnemj

An oh-so-beautiful peachy gold on a slightly tan face. Very natural, but enhancing -- what makeup must be to fans of the "natural beauty" look (and really, who among us doesn't like to look like we were born flawless?). Also lasts forever, even with everyday use -- I've had it for 18 months and I'm not even seeing the bottom of the tray yet. Really mimics that post-coitus glow...here's wishing you multiples.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2003 8:35:00 PM More reviews by kearston

NARS consistently puts out high-quality products. This blush is no exception. The color is very flattering, even for someone like me with very fair, pink-toned skin.

The complaints about Orgasm blush giving a "racing-stripe" or rosacea effect on lighter-skinned people stem from the fact that this product is highly-pigmented. I combat the effect described above by ensuring that I don't get too much of the blush on my brush before applying it, and by making sure that the blush is very well blended.

I especially love to use this blush in combination with the St. Bart's stick. I apply the stick along the cheekbones, blending it well. Then I use the Orgasm blush on the apples of my cheeks only. I really like the effect this gives. The same goes with all of the NARS products I've used - if you have fair skin, make sure to use a light hand when applying them, and slowly build up to the effect you want.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/7/2003 1:58:00 PM More reviews by RutgersGirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Other

I'm sure this is a great blush, just not for me. It just doesn't show up well on me. I'm a south asian GGG. I gave it 3 because the color is ok on my MMM friends but not spectacular. It is way too shimmery and doesnt really live up to its hype. Check out my notepad for some more Nars blush reviews on my GGG skintone.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2003 2:45:00 AM More reviews by MakeUpJunky7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Ok I gave in yesterday and decided to see what all the hype was about....now I can understand why!! I have been using a cream blush (Club Monaco) for the past year and it doesn't give me the shine that I have with this!! Plus, NARS is one of my favorite makeup brands so I know they always put out high quality stuff, even if it is expensive. Its pinky-peach with gold shimmer and I think its something I'd wear at night or maybe during the daytime when I'm not at work....its very bright, especially for those with fair skin. But well worth the buy AND the hype!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/6/2003 6:02:00 PM More reviews by cyndymcc

If you have 'Irish Pink' skin like I do, this is NOT your color! Makes me look like I have rampant rosacea. For all you pink-toned-and-in-need-of-the-perfect-blush babes out there - Bobbi Brown Almond is a perfect every day blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2003 12:31:00 PM More reviews by Eyeko

LOVE this blush!!! It's a very shimmery peach color with a hint of pink. I'm VERY pale, so many times with out makeup I come dangerously close to looking dead or something. NARS Orgasm gave me that healthy sun-kissed glow and really brought out the yellow undertones hidden within my Asian skin. Even on lazy days or days when I find I don't have enough time for my regular makeup regime, with just a little bit of this blush and some black eyeliner I would be comfortable going out in public. It is also so natural looking, it would be near impossible to make a mistake applying it. Because it's so subtle though, I'm not sure if it would work with darker women. Unfortunatly it is quite costly(about 20$) and many people complain that you can find a similar color blush for cheaper. All I can say is, you can't beat NARS' quaility.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2003 12:05:00 PM More reviews by partymartyw

Beautiful peachy pink with golden shimmer in the pan. This color didn't show up well on my NC20 skin. Just looked dirty and shiney at the end of the day. Try Milani Luminous for a peachy pink flushed look.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/4/2003 3:46:00 PM More reviews by fly123

waaaay too pink for my medium,yellowish skin tone and red hair(dyed)...looks garrish on me..wasnt worth the price ...looks alot like the drugstore colors by loreal and maybelline..wont buy again..

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2003 9:14:00 PM More reviews by aieshxgrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this blush back in X-mas time and never really used it. Its an ok blush but I found it a little too shimmery for me so I only wear it on nights when I go out. Not bad but not the greatest blush out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2003 5:36:00 PM More reviews by LABRUJACLAUDIA

This is 1 of my favorite blushes. My skin is very fair and I am blonde and this color looks very natural on me. I don't like shimmer and this blush is shimmery but I still love it. The price is good too and I will buy this again when I run out.