November 26, 2014 | 1694 users online

Blush - NARS - Orgasm Blush

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2003 3:14:00 AM More reviews by catherine2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

after i'd heard that gwenyth paltrow & jennifer aniston used this blush i could not resist. i had to try it and boy as it great!!! being a fan of cream blush i wasn't sure if I'd like it

rated 3 of 5 on 6/28/2003 8:05:00 PM More reviews by laceybwood

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

What is the big deal about this? It's pretty, but a little too pinky in my opinion. It's shimmery, so that's good, but I think that there are better colors out there. Maybe this works for a lot of people, but just not me. I was hoping for something more peach or somewhat coral. This is peach, but a pinky-peach. Plus, it's rather expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2003 6:21:00 PM More reviews by vfox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Because of all the rave reviews on this site about Nars Orgasm Blush, I went out and bought it myself. Let me tell you, the blush looks absolutely beautiful on me. I highly recommend this product. The only thing is that it is a bit expensive for me but it is definitely worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2003 4:42:00 PM More reviews by Jazzie

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This was one of my very 1st Nars purchases & a great one at that!!!

It's a beautiful shimmery pink with tiny gold flecks great for almost any skintone & all year round. Has good staying power & is finely milled & smooth.

It's similar to Chanel Reflex, but not as dark or pigmented.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2003 1:34:00 PM More reviews by CaraC

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE this blush. I am a PPP and most blush looks fake on me. This gives me a glow and no obvious blush lines. Lasts forever.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2003 9:16:00 AM More reviews by Tropezz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My first ever NARS Blush, and I must say that it is really starting to grow on me. One thing I look for in blushes is texture - this is exceptional. It lasts for hours, it is incredibly smooth and heavily pigmented so you only need to deposit a very small amount of the peachy pink hue to the apples of your cheeks.

It is a very flattering shade, and shows up beautifully on my PPP complextion providing a subtle yet healthy glow. The shimmer is not too over powering, so this is very user friendly. Definately worth trying, especially if you are as fanatical about blush as I am =)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2003 11:27:00 PM More reviews by jlynn167

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

If your looking for a gorgeous flush Nars Orgasm is the answer. Beautiful every day shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2003 2:22:00 AM More reviews by luci

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a fantastic blush. I bought it only 3 days ago (after waiting ages to buy it) and I'm very pleased with the colour. It's got a nice peachy shimmer to it, without being to over powering. VERY GOOD!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2003 1:23:00 AM More reviews by diorcherie

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This would be PERFECT if it was just more pigmented! It takes a while to get some color out of it, but the end result is pretty good. The shimmer adds highlight to cheeks and the color is natural. I wish it would stay longer, but oh well. Great packaging and worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2003 12:28:00 PM More reviews by martawoj

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

There is nothing new I can write about this blush:it is a great product, I think it should work on many people. I really like the packaging. It is a little expensive but I think it is well worth the price.