April 19, 2014 | 1670 users online

Blush - NARS - Orgasm Blush

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2003 10:39:00 AM More reviews by murphy15

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is virtually mistake-proof on me. It is a lovely, peachy-pink shimmery shade. A sure winner every time. Lasts all day and doesn't take much product to get a nice flush.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2003 8:39:00 AM More reviews by SEAWEED

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of the best blushes I've tried in terms of pigment - it can be built up for dramatic effect and is the only blush i've tried that can give me cheekbones.

The colour is a cross between peach and coral - not especially natural but transfers well to skin.
This is quite a luxurious product in terms of the vibrant colour and the small gold flecks contained in it and it looks so pretty when applied to skin, gives you an instant healthy glow.

I prefer blushes without sparkle for the natural look, but this is a great one for glamming it up and getting noticed - looks fab with a vivid green or blue eyeshadow.

I love the rubber packaging, which although it seems to attract other remnants of make-up can be easily wiped clean. Comes with a good sized mirror, no brush. Seems to be quite lasting.

16 approx in UK

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2003 2:43:00 PM More reviews by grglitter

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I liked this blush it is good but it didn't have a brush with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2003 10:42:00 PM More reviews by NotAGeisha

This blush is great! I'm Asian, and it's hard to find blushes that look good on me. This blush is very natural, and the hint of shimmer is very subtle and nice! It makes me look like I just had a nice workout. ;D

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2003 3:09:00 PM More reviews by MickeyM1211

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am late to try this product because I normally don't wear blush. I naturally have ruddy/red color to my skin. I swapped for this product..so I didn't have to pay $20 for a blush. I am a warm/PPP redhead with green eyes. It works for me. Very subtle shimmery pinkish/peach color on me. I do love the effect it has, however I don't know if I will buy it because of the price.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2003 11:18:00 PM More reviews by Tlee

Okay, I'm here to spoil the party. I KNOW there are people this doesn't work on, & they just aren't signing up here, for fear of seeming. . . non-orgasmic, I reckon. :-\ I am a coolish PPP, I got this, I used it twice. It did nothing for me but turn orange. Go try it out to satisfy your curiosity, It may work for you. But in the interest of full disclosure, equal time, keeping MUA fair & useful, and stepping up to the plate -- I just want MUAers to know this is MOSTLY a bawdy marketing ploy. And don't I wish I could have eavesdropped on THAT meeting. :-D

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2003 10:27:00 AM More reviews by ikky

I like the packaging of this blush since the pan is big enough for even distribution on the brush and is efficient and sleek. The color is a bit too dark and pinkish for me, and I didn't get as much shimmer as I prefer from this color. Still love my UD's afterglow blush in X, since it imparts much more golden sheen to tone down the pink.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2003 12:10:00 AM More reviews by cherry2245

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I finally gave in and bought this stuff. I couldn't stop hearing how great it was between magazines and other sites. I went to the NARS counter at Marshall Fields and almost freaked...the color looked really BRIGHT and...ugly. But between the SA telling me how lovely it would look on me and the many rave reviews running through my head, I broke down and got it. I'm sooo glad I did, it gives your face a warm shimmery glow that is totally irresistible. The case is really cool too, I love the rubberish feel.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2003 6:43:00 PM More reviews by karinc713

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this blush is stunning..gives you a beautiful healthy glow with some shimmer.. love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2003 12:44:00 PM More reviews by pulidobl

Well, I am one of the people who are not completely bowled over by this color, but the NARS blushes themselves are awesome! I find because of the shimmer, it accentuates my large pores. This may work out better in the summer when and if I get a tan. It looked different on in the store (Sephora) than in natural light. I suggest you check yourself in daylight before you buy this.