February 1, 2015 | 1884 users online

Blush - NARS - Orgasm Blush

rated 2 of 5 on 7/20/2003 2:34:00 AM More reviews by dingwaye

bleah, the blush didn't do much for my medium skin tone. it's pretty but not great.. a bit boring if you ask me.. sorry to be a party pooper but this blush isn't really worth the price, esp if you have darker skin. Jane's blushing glow is a straight knock-off

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2003 5:50:00 PM More reviews by Loke22

This blush was my first NARS product and I was more than impressed. This is a peachy blush, maybe with a slight bit of pink and some definitely shimmer (golden flecks). It looks very natural on my NC30/35 skin, although I do have to layer it a bit to get it to show up as the color is a little light. Once on though, it does look like an extremely natural flush or like I was "kissed" with a little sun. I think that this color would probably work best on someone NC35 and lighter; since I have problems getting it to show on me, someone darker would have an even harder time getting it to show up. The quality of the product is great and I'm glad I finally made the plunge and bought it... it's not a HG, although I will use it, it just doesn't compare to what Outlaw looks like on me. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2003 11:59:00 AM More reviews by MacQueen

I LOVE LOVE this stuff! This is a definate staple of mine, I'm a PPP and this blush is truly one of my favorite blushes, it gives a healthy flushed pinky/peach glow with slight shimmer. I love Nars' blushes!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/18/2003 12:53:00 AM More reviews by sarahsmiles

It's a nice blush, but on my skin it takes on too much of an unatractive pink ruddy flush. I lemminged after it and caved in and finaly swapped it away.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2003 11:47:00 PM More reviews by kimbomb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

finally got this MUA legend! RIS - beautiful pink that matches my skin tone perfectly w/golden highlights.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2003 3:54:00 PM More reviews by Baby_Yousei

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The MA at NARS recommended another shade for me at the time, but it was a bright pink so I was kinda scared to try it. Then he put this on my cheeks, and under the light it looked beautiful! nice, natural flushed look with gold shimmer, sold me right away. But after I got home and tried this on, it didn't look nearly as shimmery as it did in the store, and it took quite a few applications for it to actually show up the way I wanted it to on my cheeks...but I'm chalking that up to me needing a new blush brush. So overall, this blush is pretty average, looks nice in the pan, but not as nice on my face, and the rubber case is pretty hard to keep clean. I'll get a new brush and update this review later, but for now, it's not as good as I thought it would be.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2003 1:10:00 PM More reviews by hollywood

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really wanted to like this blush after all the rave reviews. But, there's something about the shimmer or shade that just doesn't work well with my skin tone. It looked a little too goldy/peachy on me. On the other hand, I adore Sin!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2003 4:33:00 PM More reviews by veggiekhc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Finally jumped on the bandwagon and I'm very happy about it! I was surprised at how glow-y this made me look (guess I shouldn't have been, given all the reviews and the product name and all...) I'm a PPP and this was also surprisingly pink on me; I had anticipated that it would be more peach-toned but I actually prefer that it's a little more pink. Beautiful shimmer, definitely a high quality product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2003 3:58:00 AM More reviews by sexuallychic

OMG I think this is my HG blush. Nothing has compared to it yet. I swapped for it, and I'm glad I did. I heard about all the raves and reviews, and who can't love a catchy name like ORGASM!

I love the quality, the silky feeling, and the ease it is to put it on. The colour looks amazing on my LLL/MMM Asian skin, really makes me glow from within. I love this like no other!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2003 10:44:00 PM More reviews by divabel

I can't really think of anything else to add to the reviews below except saying that:

WHERE HAS THIS BLUSH BEEN ALL MY LIFE?!?

Now I know how all those celebrities get that "Orgasmic" glow on their cheeks!

I'm a light-skinned latina and the shade shows beautifully on me.