NARS Orgasm Blush

talc - polyethylene - zinc stearate - silica - tricaprylin - caprylic/capric triglyceride - beeswax - peg-150 distearate lanolin - laureth-4 - tocopherol - disodium edta - methylparaben - propylparaben - butylparaben - ascorbyl palmitate. May contain: mica - ci 77491, 77492, 77499 (iron oxides) - ci 77891 (titanium dioxide) - ci 77742 (manganese violet) - ci 77007 (ultramarines) - ci 77891 (titanium dioxide) - ci 75470 (carmine) - ci 77163 (bismuth oxychloride) - ci 15850 (red 6, red 7 lake) - ci 45410 (red 28 lake) - ci 17200 (red 33 lake) - ci 45370 (orange 5) - ci 19140 (yellow 5 lake) - ci 15985 (yellow 6 lake) - ci 42090 (blue 1 lake).

on 8/11/2003 4:02:00 PM

fantastic blush! i have very fair skin and very dark hair and this blush gives me a natural-looking flush. can't live without it!

on 8/5/2003 11:13:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

this product is great! Great colour, great shimmer, great staying power! I think it would work for most skintones too!

on 8/3/2003 10:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is quite pretty. When i tried the tester in the store it was a lot more gold but the one i have is much more pink. Nice none the less. I think i may have expected to much from this blush. To add in Australia this retails for $60 AUD which is aproximatly around $40.00 USD so we pay a lot more for makeup here.

on 8/3/2003 10:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

on 8/3/2003 8:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This product does glow my skin with a bit of sparkles. I like all Nars products I tried including their lip colors and eye shadows. With that in mind, I bought their new blush called taj mahal which is for tanned skin. Gosh, i HATE the color! It's just too much for any skin color! It should be used for people on the stage. Color itself is pretty but it's too strong!

on 8/2/2003 4:42:00 AM

Bought this as result of all the hype/rave reviews. Unfortunately, the color didn't work on my asian coloring as well as others. I have to use a lot of it to see any color. I also have NARS Sin and I love that.

on 7/30/2003 2:29:00 AM

This is my HG blush! I absolutely adore it. I have tried many, many blushes and I reach for this one over and over. It looks so incredibly natural on my LLL skin and I find the shimmer to be just right-- doesn't amplify my pores at all. Just gives me a healthy glow so I don't look dead! I will be buying this over and over again.

This blush is a peachy-pink shade with a golden glow to it. I think it would look best on fair or honey-colored complexions. Don't buy it if you really like to see your blush because this has a very subtle look to it. It is very natural looking and would look great with the natural makeup look of just foundation, blush, and mascara!

on 7/27/2003 1:35:00 AM

I've had this blush for more than a year and don't know why I've never written a review for it! When applied with a fluffy brush, it takes forever to build up any colour. But when I bought a Club Monaco contour brush with stiffer bristles and used it with this blush, one stroke gives great colour payoff. It's a beautiful glowy peach-pink on my NC 20/30 skin and I've been wearing this exclusively all summer. Awesome!

on 7/26/2003 11:03:00 PM

I have this in Sin but I found Orgasm way too light and peach on my MMM skin tone. It was also sooo shimmery that I looked like a disco ball...This product is overhyped...Although it is highly pigmented, people with PPP would probably have better luck on this item

Popular Blush Products