NARS Orgasm Blush

talc - polyethylene - zinc stearate - silica - tricaprylin - caprylic/capric triglyceride - beeswax - peg-150 distearate lanolin - laureth-4 - tocopherol - disodium edta - methylparaben - propylparaben - butylparaben - ascorbyl palmitate. May contain: mica - ci 77491, 77492, 77499 (iron oxides) - ci 77891 (titanium dioxide) - ci 77742 (manganese violet) - ci 77007 (ultramarines) - ci 77891 (titanium dioxide) - ci 75470 (carmine) - ci 77163 (bismuth oxychloride) - ci 15850 (red 6, red 7 lake) - ci 45410 (red 28 lake) - ci 17200 (red 33 lake) - ci 45370 (orange 5) - ci 19140 (yellow 5 lake) - ci 15985 (yellow 6 lake) - ci 42090 (blue 1 lake).

on 9/8/2003 9:45:00 PM

What a great color! Very natural, the shimmer doesn't show up in a noticeable way. Excellent for pale complexions like mine...

on 9/5/2003 10:02:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Beautiful colour! It looks radiant as a blush and e/s. Just have to be careful not to overdo it because it is pigmented like all Nars blushes. I'm a NC30 and it shows up on me fine. The price is a bit steep but worth it.

on 9/4/2003 1:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I had high hopes for this but it just didn't work for me. Returned it to Sephora. It looks so beautiful in the package. As everyone else has said it's a pinky/peachy color with quite a bit of gold shimmer.

If i tried to use it on bare skin without foundation i couldn't even see it. With foundation i still had to use quite a bit and then after about three hours it was gone.

What i did see on my medium yellow undertoned complexion is more orangy color than pink and ALOT of gold. I thought i liked shimmer but this is too much.

It's one of those products that looks good when you first put it on but then changes and your skin get oiler throughout the day. At first in the morning i looked fine. But by lunch time i really didn't like the look.

on 9/3/2003 8:11:00 PM

Gorgeous for pale skin. Shimmers without being glittery. I usually hate a "Peachy" color but this ALMOST works for me. But think the shimmer makes my pores obvious so I have to say I wouldn't buy again.

on 9/1/2003 2:19:00 AM

LOVE IT! It's a beautiful colour, perfect for me! I actually found that it wasn't as shimmery as I thought, but other than that, great!

on 8/31/2003 11:42:00 PM

I think as far as blush goes it's nice, but for me just too much shimmer. I have oily skin and I don't do shimmers unless it is summer and I have a killer tan.
I think I'm just keeping it for sake of having it, but can't say that is getting much use.

on 8/31/2003 3:48:00 AM

This blush is the absolute BEST. The texture is very sheer, and looks very natural. The packaging is quite nice and I like that it DOESN'T come with a brush as I never use those teeny brushes anyway. The mirror in the top of the compact is a nice size and the compact has survived MY chaotic makeup case. That says something about it! ;)

It is well worth the 20 dollar price tag and looks good on everyone I have tried it on.

on 8/27/2003 8:16:00 PM

MUA really pressured me into purchasing this blush--3 times!! The first 2 times it didnt look good on my MMM skin with yellow and slight pink undertones. Even now, when I apply it by itself, it looks unnatural and doesnt show up well on my skin. But it works well as a highlighter (ie over NARS amour blush or MAC peaches). Alone it appears as basically alot of gold shimmer. I wouldn't repurchase though b/c there are many blush highlighters out there.

on 8/26/2003 12:16:00 AM

I love this blush! It is so subtle, it looks like I'm actually blushing. It's a silky, peachy-rose hue that is just so sexy. I wish I hadn't waited so long to get on the band-wagon. I never wore blush before, but I wear this gorgeous shade every day.

on 8/23/2003 10:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is the only blush that looks natural on me. It goes on smoothly. A great buy.

Top Rated NARS Products