NARS Orgasm Blush

talc - polyethylene - zinc stearate - silica - tricaprylin - caprylic/capric triglyceride - beeswax - peg-150 distearate lanolin - laureth-4 - tocopherol - disodium edta - methylparaben - propylparaben - butylparaben - ascorbyl palmitate. May contain: mica - ci 77491, 77492, 77499 (iron oxides) - ci 77891 (titanium dioxide) - ci 77742 (manganese violet) - ci 77007 (ultramarines) - ci 77891 (titanium dioxide) - ci 75470 (carmine) - ci 77163 (bismuth oxychloride) - ci 15850 (red 6, red 7 lake) - ci 45410 (red 28 lake) - ci 17200 (red 33 lake) - ci 45370 (orange 5) - ci 19140 (yellow 5 lake) - ci 15985 (yellow 6 lake) - ci 42090 (blue 1 lake).

on 8/26/2003 12:16:00 AM

I love this blush! It is so subtle, it looks like I'm actually blushing. It's a silky, peachy-rose hue that is just so sexy. I wish I hadn't waited so long to get on the band-wagon. I never wore blush before, but I wear this gorgeous shade every day.

on 8/23/2003 10:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is the only blush that looks natural on me. It goes on smoothly. A great buy.

OMG! I love the Nars Orgasm Blush, it's a wonderful color and it gives your face a healthy glow! I would immediately purchase it again, because it looks great on every skintyp (very fair-bronzed skin). You should give it a try.

on 8/21/2003 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Cool

Very flattering color, not too heavy.

on 8/21/2003 7:33:00 PM

This is the first blush I've liked in 7 years! I'm a PPP, and it suits me perfectly. Applied lightly, it gives my face very pretty glow.

on 8/20/2003 11:29:00 AM

Lovely color, which you can vary depending on what kind of brush you use. Been using this blush for a couple years. I *still* love it. There are very few other items I can say that about.

on 8/20/2003 8:40:00 AM

Oh my, I really did a lot of research on this one. First I read on MUA that this is hard to show up on the cheeks, and when I went to the store, even the MA said you had to "scratch" the blush to get it to show up...

But after all the raving reviews about the colour, my chance came to get this and 2 days after receiving it in the mail (it was a painful wait I tell you, my DH laughing at me for admiring it like it was gold every chance I had) I finally used it for the very first time this evening. My virgin Orgasmic blush look(sounds horrid but looks LOVELY). The look it gave me is undescribable. It is SO different from any other blush I have tried. It is such a "come-hither, to die for look"! I absolutely love this one. And all I did was so swipe the blush once with my MAC #129 brush and I got such sheer washes of colour on my cheeks. I think the colour shows up more easily on fairer skins. I'm an NC20 LLL asian and, while it didn't show up much on some fellow asians, it did for me... I absolutely love this blush. The wait was worth it for this baby. *SIGH* The search for THE blush is over. For now, at least. Can you tell I'm happy?

on 8/19/2003 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

My favorite blush! The best blush I've tried. I have a medium, golden brown skin tone, and it gives me a nice glow/ pick me up fresh look. I think the shimmer in the blush gives the glow effect.

on 8/17/2003 10:05:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Holy Lord! This blush is beautiful. I'd been using Benetint, but all the raves made me curious so I went ahead and purchased it. And I do not regret it. It really gives my skin a nice glow. If I'd have known about this product in High School, I would have waited until marriage to lose my virginity.

on 8/17/2003 3:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

A shimmery peachy pink that shows up on my medium tan asian skintone. It's very pretty for a daytime look when lightly layered. Though the shimmer itself is extremely subtle, it does accentuate my pores. If only I can find a matte version of Orgasm! Fortunately Nars blushes do not cause me to breakout. Good staying power and nice texture. I previously owned Maybelline's Pink Tangerine, but it doesn't compare to the real thing.

Top Rated NARS Products