NARS Orgasm Blush

talc - polyethylene - zinc stearate - silica - tricaprylin - caprylic/capric triglyceride - beeswax - peg-150 distearate lanolin - laureth-4 - tocopherol - disodium edta - methylparaben - propylparaben - butylparaben - ascorbyl palmitate. May contain: mica - ci 77491, 77492, 77499 (iron oxides) - ci 77891 (titanium dioxide) - ci 77742 (manganese violet) - ci 77007 (ultramarines) - ci 77891 (titanium dioxide) - ci 75470 (carmine) - ci 77163 (bismuth oxychloride) - ci 15850 (red 6, red 7 lake) - ci 45410 (red 28 lake) - ci 17200 (red 33 lake) - ci 45370 (orange 5) - ci 19140 (yellow 5 lake) - ci 15985 (yellow 6 lake) - ci 42090 (blue 1 lake).

I LOVE this flush! Very true to its name, hahaha! Beautiful shimmery peachy pink blush that is just so gorgeous! Use a light hand on this or you will look a little too flushed. Go out and buy, need this in your MU collection.

Another fabulous rave for this blush. Before Orgasm, I had been using the same GWP Clinique blush for over a year...on the advice of a friend and MUA, I tried this. OMG! The great pigment! This will last me forever! So THAT'S what they mean by "healthy glow".

Tried it at the store - 2 or 3 times - but didn't buy it cause I didn't like it - NO MATTER THE HYPE. Too peach/orangey-y/sparkly in my opinion and nothing special. I prefer Nars Desire and Crazed. Actually DESIRE is my totally favorite Nars shade - unreal, it is. This shade just doesn't work for me. This is just damn over-rated stuff...probably due to the name. It makes me look dirty and sparkly.

This is my favorite color of the Nars blushes I have. Pretty pink/peach/gold with shimmer. Gives a subtle glow-y look that I adore. I have had this forever (and I use it almost every day) and I still can't see the bottom of the pan.

This is really a must have. It is a shimmering peachy pink blush. You wear it alone or layer it on top of another blush. I like to use it in layering. This color could flatter a number of skintones.

LOVE this peachy-pink with gold shimmer! although at first place, it was a bit pricey for a student like me but it's definitely worth it. it's damn pretty and it lasts and lasts and laasts..like it more than MAC #angel!

I finally gave in to the so called "best blush in America" today. I did not even try it at the store since the SA at Neiman Marcus guranteed that I will love it, otherwise I can "return to my counter and throw it at me". I guess that was enough to convince me. When I got home and I tried it on, I was totally amazed at this blush! It's true that it is the best blush I've ever tried. Eventhough the price is pretty steep, I think it will last me a while since you only need a little to get great color. I think this will be my new HG for blush! I LOVE IT!!!!

The blush itself is nice but the color doesn't look very right on me. I am light skin asian and it shows a bright peachy golden color on me, which is not the natural effect I am puesueing. It's also odd with my rosy lips...i may try other colors.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This product is smooth and beautiful. This colour along w/ Sin are HG's of mine. One blush will last you a long time. A great benefit of NARS blushes is that you can build upon them.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this last christmas, but didn't really use it intil summer, because it was so pretty to look at and I didn't want to mess it up :p. Anyhow, this summer i felt like I'd wasted my money, because it didn't look as pretty on me as it did in the pan and on other people. NOW, as my skin tone has lightened up, it looks really really gorgeous. So YAY! I am a light medium/medium with yellow undertones, dark hair, and dark eyes. So maybe if this didn't work for you this summer or even a few months/years ago, it will work now! I think the color has been described plenty, as well as the container and such. Also, yes, it is expensive, but yes, it lasts FOREVER as i have yet to make a dent in the product. Hope I helped!

Top Rated NARS Products