September 18, 2014 | 1334 users online

Blush - NARS - Orgasm Blush

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2003 7:49:00 AM More reviews by irishgirl71

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am a PPP and I had a hard time getting this to show up on me. The color is beautiful though and the texture is soft. However, in comparison with MAC blushes; I have to wonder what the hoopla is about. I find that MAC's blushes are just as good, if not better when it comes to texture. I am not crazy about Nars packagaing either. The rubber is too hard to clean. I personally don't think they are worth the 22.50 so I will stick with MAC.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2003 7:50:00 AM More reviews by luvpetal

I luuurve this blush! Bought it coz of the reviews here, and been wearing it every day ever since. I heard that it shows up pink on some yellow undertoned skin, but luckily it does turn out golden PEACH on me (LLL, yellow undertone, brown hair & eyes). I use it lightly during the day just to add colour to my otherwise pale face, and layer it a bit for evenings out to get the golden glow.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2003 10:40:00 PM More reviews by bubbalou

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I never thought I would like this color because of the peach overtones. But it really gave me a face a nice glow. The glitter hardly shows up and you'd really have to try hard to put too much of this on since it goes on so lightly. I couple this with my NARS Sweet Dreams lip gloss and it looks fab.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2003 4:01:00 PM More reviews by Mickey174

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Ok, I am such a lemming, I can hardly stand myself lol. I don't wear blush. I have never worn blush. My cheeks have some red pigment and it always has seemed that added blush just made my complexion more red and showed all the lumps and bumps. I decided to get this blush because of all the raves,and now I am so tickled ! The color is beautiful in a goldish peachy kind of shade, and goes on like a dream. It gives my cheeks a gorgeous glow without making me look like a clown. I will be back for more of this one.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2003 9:19:00 AM More reviews by appleqn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Disappointed with this blush, after reading all the raves, decided to try it. Even though everyone was saying that it's highly pigmented, it didn't show up on me at all. The SA was telling me that it could be used as a shimmery eyeshadow but after she swept it over my face, I seriously couldn't see any difference.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2003 9:52:00 PM More reviews by brigadeiro

I took a 3 lipsticks for packaging, as the rubber just 'picks' up ANYTHING!

LOVE the color, but I'm a MMM-GGG, so it doesn't show much on me, but it's a beautiful pinky peachy shimmery color. GORGEOUS! Oh, how I wish I were paler. I used it today over my Benetint, so I would make a whole in my beloved O.

It's quite expensive here in Oz, so I took 2 lippies for that.

It would suit all types of complexion, but would show up much better on PPP's. Try it!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2003 6:06:00 PM More reviews by venusfreak

I finally caved and bought this, after hearing all the raves. It IS gorgeous, seems to go with most skin tones but looks best on tanned skin I'd say. Slightly pricey, but lasts for ages since it's quite pigmented so you don't need to use much.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2003 9:29:00 PM More reviews by snowcone831

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

WOW, a blush that does not over power my very fair skin and goes with my brown eyes sometimes blonde sometimes red hair. Perfection. Goes with any other makeup that I wear. Oh yeah the black packaging is so cute too.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2003 4:10:00 PM More reviews by zoeb2000

This is one of the best blushes I have ever used. It def looks natural and soft

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2003 3:44:00 PM More reviews by candyGurlie

Definitely the best blush ever made! I reccomend it to everyone! The gold shimmer is so pretty!