NARS Orgasm Blush

talc - polyethylene - zinc stearate - silica - tricaprylin - caprylic/capric triglyceride - beeswax - peg-150 distearate lanolin - laureth-4 - tocopherol - disodium edta - methylparaben - propylparaben - butylparaben - ascorbyl palmitate. May contain: mica - ci 77491, 77492, 77499 (iron oxides) - ci 77891 (titanium dioxide) - ci 77742 (manganese violet) - ci 77007 (ultramarines) - ci 77891 (titanium dioxide) - ci 75470 (carmine) - ci 77163 (bismuth oxychloride) - ci 15850 (red 6, red 7 lake) - ci 45410 (red 28 lake) - ci 17200 (red 33 lake) - ci 45370 (orange 5) - ci 19140 (yellow 5 lake) - ci 15985 (yellow 6 lake) - ci 42090 (blue 1 lake).

Nice peachy color. I don't really see what all the fuss is about, but it is pretty. I already had a peachy blush, and it is about the same. The shimmer doesn't really show up on me, and I thought from pics that it would have a little more of a pinky-peach color. On my fair skin, it just looks peachy.

on 9/18/2003 2:30:00 PM

*As if* this product needed another review...
I don't know, I was so excited about getting this, but it really didn't knock my socks off. It's pretty, I like it. It looks good, but it's not my HG blush. But still definitely an intregal part of my blush collection.

on 9/18/2003 11:37:00 AM

I have never been head over heels for any blush I have tried ... until now. This leaves my NC30 complexion with a nice natural color to the cheeks. If I want it to shimmer a bit then I put on a bit more. I love this stuff!

on 9/18/2003 3:31:00 AM

Certianly one of the most interesting blushes I have ever seen or used. I bought it after all the raves here, and I liked it on the back of my hand at Sephora... I hated it at first on my face (if applied like the rest of my blushes it hardly shows up at all—talk about subtle), but after putting enough of this color on to choke a horse (around ten times the amount of my Stila blushes), I can see this blushe's charm—very nice pinky peach with lotsa' glitter...! Lightly applied, I can see where the "no-makeup" type crowd would be crazy over this one... I think this will be really nice with intense and dark night lips and/or intense smoky eyes when a dark cheek would be too far toward Disco Diva... I will keep Orgasm, but unsure if this will become a staple of mine...?

on 9/18/2003 12:17:00 AM

I am very fair skinned and this looks very natural on me. I don't find the shimmer particularily noticeable on, but I do only apply it quite lightly. I love NARS blushes and this one and mati hari are my favourites.

on 9/17/2003 6:49:00 PM

I love this color, the perfect pink with a hint of peach of my PPP skin. (NW15/Stila A)

on 9/16/2003 10:02:00 AM

I like this color.
It is like a golden pink color.
I do however think it works better on fair skinned girls... but funny enough I read somewhere that Beyonce uses this color.
I am olive toned and I use this blush on top of a bronzer.

on 9/14/2003 2:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

for good reasons this thing is named 'orgasm', thought it was the name that goes with the blush, but apparently it is the blush that goes with the name.

on 9/13/2003 5:14:00 PM

Oh how I LOVE this blush. It is amazing. The quality is excellent. I have olive-tan skin, and this is a pink shade that just blends so well with my skin. It leaves my cheeks looking glowy and healthy not sweaty or fake. The compact/case that NARS uses is GREAT - a rubber texture with a mirror. A definite staple.

on 9/11/2003 3:30:00 AM

I bought this after reading the reviews here in productville. I like it, but I'm not as enthused as some of the other reviewers. My skin is not that great and it seems to accentuate this. I also find it a bit too shimmery and iridescent for me. I guess I might have been applying it with a heavy hand though because i saw some pictures of me wearing it, and it made my skin look really shiny, and peachy but not in a good way. I do like the actual product and think it's good quality, I would buy a NARS blush again but in a different colour.

Popular Blush Products