NARS Orgasm Blush

talc - polyethylene - zinc stearate - silica - tricaprylin - caprylic/capric triglyceride - beeswax - peg-150 distearate lanolin - laureth-4 - tocopherol - disodium edta - methylparaben - propylparaben - butylparaben - ascorbyl palmitate. May contain: mica - ci 77491, 77492, 77499 (iron oxides) - ci 77891 (titanium dioxide) - ci 77742 (manganese violet) - ci 77007 (ultramarines) - ci 77891 (titanium dioxide) - ci 75470 (carmine) - ci 77163 (bismuth oxychloride) - ci 15850 (red 6, red 7 lake) - ci 45410 (red 28 lake) - ci 17200 (red 33 lake) - ci 45370 (orange 5) - ci 19140 (yellow 5 lake) - ci 15985 (yellow 6 lake) - ci 42090 (blue 1 lake).

on 8/17/2003 3:14:00 AM

I jumped on the bandwagon and bought this blush...it is pretty, but it is not bright enough for me. I seem to have to use A LOT. It has a great texture, though, and the color stays true. It does not break me out, either.

on 8/16/2003 7:23:00 PM

i LOVE this blush!!! =)
it makes me look healthy and the shimmers are really fine, its not that visible at all.

2 thumbs up!

on 8/16/2003 3:57:00 PM

I have used Orgasm for about 3 years and it will always remain one of my favorite blushes. It's not as hightly pigmented as others but it is perfect for my skin tone. It is a pale peachy/pink gold with a very light amount of undetectable shimmer. On me, it really looks like a natural blush would.
I also love the little rubber compact because it is indestructible. Just wash it and it looks like new no matter how long you have had it.

on 8/14/2003 4:01:00 PM

I have changed blush brands and colors for years ultil I found NARS Orgasm. I ahde read tons of reviews in magazines and decided to give it a try. Well, nedless to say I LOVED IT!! It's perfect for day or night.. everyday use. I've been using it for at least 3 years and have no plans to change it. It costs $22 but it lasts a LOOONG time. I have light skin and the color fits me right, but if you have darker skin this tone might be a little subttle.. BUT there's another NARS blush I think is called Sin, that's beautiful too and might fit you better... Give the a try!

on 8/14/2003 1:12:00 PM

i was after a blush for ages and this is lovely..very subtle and natural looking pinky/coral..like the packaging - very cute , handy mirror - rubbery is nice but will catch smudges easily as past reviews advise...but i love love it i think this would suit pretty much anyone...

It enhances a tan beautifully whenever I am tan, and when I'm not, it creates the perfect, healthy glow without the bright 'pinkness' I get from blush. Amazing and lasts a long time. I'll keep on using it.

on 8/14/2003 9:46:00 AM

Nice peachy color with shimmer that didn't show up on me at all. Overall did a good job of contouring my face and making it appear slimmer without giving the shrunken look. Very natural. I don't like the packaging, however - it gets shimmer (shows up perfectly well on the rubber casing) stuck to it that never seems to come of. Or is that part of the design?

on 8/14/2003 8:35:00 AM

I love how this blush compact comes with a mirror inside of it. Also, the colour is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I feel like I just had a great time in the 'boudoir' hee hee hee....at least, that's how I look! I have wanted to try this for so long and glad I did, would definitely repurchase although it's expensive, it will take forever to use up! Oh yeah, I'm a MAC NC20 and although it's not as blush-y as I like to look sometimes, it gives a much more healthy, subtle glow.

on 8/14/2003 7:57:00 AM

I bought SIN last month and liked it. So I purchased this one cheap off ebay and it's even better. I can be a little more liberal with the application than with SIN which is easy to overdue. Orgasm is my fav powder blush.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Can't wait to get this of my wish list so I bought one. I absolutely love this product, a little goes a long way. Gave me a natural looking flush and glow.

Popular Blush Products