October 21, 2014 | 1129 users online

Blush - NARS - Orgasm Blush

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2003 12:28:00 PM More reviews by martawoj

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

There is nothing new I can write about this blush:it is a great product, I think it should work on many people. I really like the packaging. It is a little expensive but I think it is well worth the price.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/21/2003 8:36:00 AM More reviews by jamiefox

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am in the minority on this one.
I don't like it on my PPP skin especially during the day.
I think that it accentuates the pores and any wrinkles due to it's gold shimmer.
And my skin isn't all that bad.
If you have poreless, youthful,
tanned skin it may be more for you.
This blush didn't do it for me.
So, it's back to Sephora to return it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2003 7:01:00 PM More reviews by peachgummies

this is my FAVOURITE blush. I couldn't decide which nars blush to purchase so it took me a while (and plenty of mua reviews) to decide on orgasm! I would purchase again for sure!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2003 2:08:00 PM More reviews by JennieRose

I usually check out a product when I hear the hype and I have to say 99.9% of the time, I do not buy it. This one...I did! I love this color! This is no my #2 blush (nothing can replace my Stila CC Lillium)! I have a hard time finding a peach color for my light olive skin, but this did it for me and it brought out the green in my eyes!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2003 10:46:00 PM More reviews by ktanizar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

In the past, when I heard all the hypes about Orgasm, I used to think that it must be an ordinary blush with a catchy name. I refused to buy this blush. But when I went to dept. store the other day, I couldn't resist trying on this blush. WOW! I was totally amazed. Orgams is a pinky-peachy blush with a lot of shimmer. I am an LLL and tried on both Deep Throat and Orgasm. Somehow, Orgams looks more natural on me.

It is definitely one of my fave blushes. Highly recommended!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2003 5:46:00 PM More reviews by gypsychick

I tend to shy away from peachy orangy colors but this one looks great on me.I preffer this one when I have a tan.it looks so sheer and tropical! It's great if you are going to be on TV or model.
I was on TV for 3 months at dolphin cheerleader camp for the NFL all our practices were on TV this blush did the trick every time especially under those studio lights that wash everyone out!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2003 8:17:00 PM More reviews by BluesGrl

I bought this from Sephora last year. I've been wearing it nearly every day since I got it and still have a lot of product left. I have lt. brown hair and fair skin, and this gives me a natual glow that's great for both day and night. Works great with many different foundations too, plus the name cracks me up!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2003 11:57:00 AM More reviews by vivster

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am chinese with light/medium skin tone. I have been getting nothing but complements since I've been wearing this blush. Definitely give it a try.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2003 7:49:00 AM More reviews by irishgirl71

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am a PPP and I had a hard time getting this to show up on me. The color is beautiful though and the texture is soft. However, in comparison with MAC blushes; I have to wonder what the hoopla is about. I find that MAC's blushes are just as good, if not better when it comes to texture. I am not crazy about Nars packagaing either. The rubber is too hard to clean. I personally don't think they are worth the 22.50 so I will stick with MAC.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2003 7:50:00 AM More reviews by luvpetal

I luuurve this blush! Bought it coz of the reviews here, and been wearing it every day ever since. I heard that it shows up pink on some yellow undertoned skin, but luckily it does turn out golden PEACH on me (LLL, yellow undertone, brown hair & eyes). I use it lightly during the day just to add colour to my otherwise pale face, and layer it a bit for evenings out to get the golden glow.