July 29, 2014 | 2033 users online

Blush - NARS - Orgasm Blush

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2003 3:45:00 PM More reviews by sherryah9

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i love this blush, it's a staple for me. love the color, the texture and it wears well. definately a must have!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2003 5:20:00 AM More reviews by sweetf

I was looking for a peach blush and this looks peach but on my skin it's looks more pink with lots of shimmer. I prefer Jane glow for the result I was hoping for. I like to use orgasm to add shimmer or depth to my cream/liquid blushes but it's too light on its own. The rubber packaging didn't work for me because i like my stuff to be clean and it's impossible to keep this clean.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/20/2003 12:04:00 AM More reviews by TenaE

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This looks so pretty in the pan but it's just too shimmery for me when I apply it. I ended up getting Luster which I adore!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2003 4:22:00 PM More reviews by midnightlouise

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I am another who has just jumped on the orgasm bandwagon! It looks like alot of other products out there when you first see it in the compact, but when you put it on...All I can say is that it looks amazing! I thought it might be too peachy for my cool undertones, but it somehow works. Wish I would have bought it years ago and I'll certainly be makiing up for lost time!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2003 5:37:00 PM More reviews by Vivrant

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I FINALLY got this after all this time! I must say that I'm actually quite dissapointed, I'm an warm LLL (MAC C2/NC20 LM warmIvory)and on my complexion it looked more pinky than peach, but it didn't really brighten up my face at all, it didn't really make any sort of statement, or flatter me at in any special way, it just didn't work out for me unfortunatley, I'm still a fan of NARs blushes and there's no question that i think they're the best in the industry, just didnt' work out for me : (

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2003 10:36:00 AM More reviews by ilovelauna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had such high hopes for this shade with all the raves it gets. Orgasm, a peachy-pink with lots of gold shimmer just didn't do it for me. This would look great on those with Cool undertones, but on my Warm PPP coloring, it just looked too bright and pink. Luckily for me, Nars makes plenty of great, unique colors to choose from! :-)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2003 9:56:00 AM More reviews by blusky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Of course, i too must say that i abhor the NARS packaging because it get's dirty so easily, but i also love it since it feels so luxurious to the touch! :-) Surprisingly, this color showed up quite well on my tanned/LM golden beige/BB warm natural skin. Bright (but not too bright) pinky pastel peach color, but more on the pink side on me. Gave me a fresh pop of innocent summery color, but i won't say it's a natural shade since i don't turn pink when i blush! The shimmer leaves a sheen-y look. Oh, and I love wearing this with MAC lipglass in Lust. UPDATE: hmm.. is this breaking me out? Just to be safe, i might be swapping this :-( 2nd UPDATE: swapped for this again. LOL! no probs this time but i find it not as pigmented as i like. Maybe i'm too used to Crazed and Exhibit A. continued >>

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2003 3:04:00 PM More reviews by MiaGator

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love the color, but this just isn't for me. I thought the color would be too pale for my light olive skin, but it showed up nicely. However, the subtle shimmer accentuated my (oily) cheekbones, which need no further spotlight. Also, I just don't care for powder blushes. With my oily skin, I'll stick to stains, which seem to have better staying power.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2003 3:57:00 PM More reviews by annieytown

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Nars Orgasm is worth all its hype. It is flattering and has wonderful staying power. I agree with the criticisms about the packaging. The compact gets dirty quickly. It is worth the trouble. Amazing product and a must have for all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2003 11:24:00 AM More reviews by Arachne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've decided that this is a GORGEOUS color!!! Orgasm is a peachy pink that's shimmery, without looking too frosty. This blush makes me look like I'm glowing from within. Very natural color. Think of that flush you get when you orga....well, no need to go there, you know what I mean. Highly pigmented and blends well. Color stays true all day. I love it.