September 19, 2014 | 1818 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Paint Pot in Painterly

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2010 3:40:00 PM More reviews by justcallmed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love it. Painterly goes on smooth and blends to a very soft, almost powder/cream finish and works to conceal the lids, prep them and diminish discoloration. It also works well under the eyes too! Might have to be my go to primer!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2010 9:54:00 PM More reviews by Jfox2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

LOVE LOVE LOVE This. I have never in my life had such good experience with a primer before. I can use it for a natual look or to prime my lids. Works well with other eye shadows as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2010 3:47:00 PM More reviews by Musa15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is such a good product! I have been wanting this for years, and finally bought it. It works great by itself, as it evens out the color of your eyelids but it also works as a primer/base. It makes your eyeshadows last longer and the colors more vibrant than if you would have not used a base.
I also use this to neutralize my lips, it works well!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2010 3:35:00 PM More reviews by cocomotion

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

* works great as an eyeshadow base on my super oily lids

* looks good alone on the lids for a natural no makeup look

* love to use it under the eyes as a concealer but needs to be set with powder

* a lot of product for the price you pay

* had mine for a year & its still creamy

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2010 2:50:00 PM More reviews by caleee143

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

RIS and I like it. I don't love it. It was touched once when I received it and at first it was a little dry and a little grainy but the more I use it, the softer it glides. I don't like it as a primer, I almost think it intensifies other eyeshadows too much. I use it by it's self to even out the darkness and it really brightens up my eye area. I'm glad i received it in a swap because i wouldnt have purchased this for myself.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2010 11:42:00 AM More reviews by aznxhottie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This paint pot is an ABSOLUTE MUST HAVE. This product acts like a primer, or you can use it to enhance your eyeshadows. It's great for ANY SKINTONE. It's a really nice beige/tan color. I love it. I absolutely love this product. I use it when I wear light eyeshadows. Sometimes, the light eyeshadows don't really show on my eyes, so I just dab this onto my lids and then put whatever light eyeshadow I want. It really brings out the color and pigment of the eyeshadow. You would use this as a primer, to obviously prime your lids before eyeshadow application, but after your powder of course.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2010 12:01:00 PM More reviews by woahitsbrooke92

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this! I had read so many rave reviews about it, and I had to get my hands on it. It's the perfect base for me. A lot of people say you need a primer on underneath it, but when I used TFSI or UDPP underneath, it actually creased and faded the colors quicker. But I went to Disneyland, with JUST Painterly under my shadows, and it didn't crease on me the entire, long, rainy day. I swear by this product. It's the only one that really works for me. <3

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2010 3:09:00 PM More reviews by meganterese

I use this as a base for eyeshadow (any color) and it works great. It keeps my eyeshadow on and prevents it from creasing. You only need a little bit so for me it lasts a long time. This is a great nude-style color and it is worth the money!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2010 7:33:00 AM More reviews by smdaigle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I am using this as an eyeshadow base and it does a great job of holding color and preventing creasing. I have oily eyelids but since using this as a primer my shadow looks fresh all day. I'd like to try some of the other colors but this one is great!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2010 2:13:00 PM More reviews by Carolish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a great primer/base and i use it everyday under my eyeshadows. It makes them last all day long without creasing. Its also great for evening out the skintone on the eyelids, but i find it a bit drying. I wish it was a bit more creamy, it would make it easyer to apply.