April 18, 2014 | 1856 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Eyeshadow Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2010 6:16:00 PM More reviews by LAgurl1997

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought two of these from Target with the black handle and I love it! It's small so it's easy to travel with and very versatile!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2010 7:15:00 PM More reviews by xPinkStuff

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I have the white one and it works really really well when you want to pack on eyeshadow. I got it for only a $1 at the dollar store so this was definitely dirt cheap.It has only shed..like 2 hairs when i washed so its not that bad at all.If you're lazy at washing your brushes,this is a good brush to stock up on!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2010 7:05:00 PM More reviews by artsypirate

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This brush is super soft and works really well with their eyeshadow cremes. As others mentioned it does shed. :( Mine did the first time I used it but it only cost a dollar! Quality control can't be super strict at such a low price which is probably why some people love this brush and others hate it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2010 5:33:00 PM More reviews by LadyDianeC

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This brush gets the job done be it pigments or just your average shadow. Love it, and it was only $1.00 at Target so I picked up 3 and I'll be going back for more as well as other m/u brushes from ELF. Soft doesn't irritate or have that scratchy feel some cheap brushes have when you put on e/s. I reach for this more so than my MAC ones and not afraid to travel with it, because if I loose one I have plenty for backups and they're so cheap. You'll love these, give them a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2010 2:22:00 PM More reviews by MakeUp_0507

I got my first eyeshadow brush (the black one) at target for $1 and i love it. It doesn't shed, applies color great, and is dense enough for me to blend. BUT the white handle eyeshadow brush i got from elf online is awful. It sheds like a cat, doesn't pick up color or applies it well and i'm glad i didn't order more than 1 of these. What i should have done was buy at least 3 or 4 of the black elf eyeshadow brush made for target cause they are great unlike the online version.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2010 9:58:00 AM More reviews by ile

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love love love this brush! It may cost $1, but it does the job like any high end brush would. I bought about 10 of these and gave some to my mom and my sister. I bought them online and the great thing is that you can always google a coupon and save even more!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2010 12:41:00 AM More reviews by eq2008

I got this brush at Target for $1. It's the limited edition which the handle comes in black. It's durable and soft and I totally would buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2010 More reviews by ameyyxd

love this brush use it every day and it a great price

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2010 8:24:00 PM More reviews by lushieluver

This is a really good brush for only $1, the bristles are very soft and it withstands many uses and washes, but I like their studio line version of this brush better, so that is the only reason why I wouldn't buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2010 5:44:00 AM More reviews by gloomyle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i love this brush and it's only 1.50, i ordered a whole bunch of brushes last year and this has to be my favourite out of the lot. This was the softest brush and did not shred or burn my eyes like the others.

there's also free shipping to the UK with this code 24KFANSUK until 3/01/10 on orders over 10! get ordering people!