April 25, 2014 | 940 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Eyeshadow Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2010 1:11:00 AM More reviews by dancer14927

It picks up pigments and shadows really well, and you can really pack it on with this brush. The only problem I have is that sometimes it just picks up too much, and it's a little big for my eyes. Really good value for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2010 6:16:00 PM More reviews by LAgurl1997

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought two of these from Target with the black handle and I love it! It's small so it's easy to travel with and very versatile!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2010 7:15:00 PM More reviews by xPinkStuff

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I have the white one and it works really really well when you want to pack on eyeshadow. I got it for only a $1 at the dollar store so this was definitely dirt cheap.It has only shed..like 2 hairs when i washed so its not that bad at all.If you're lazy at washing your brushes,this is a good brush to stock up on!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2010 7:05:00 PM More reviews by artsypirate

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This brush is super soft and works really well with their eyeshadow cremes. As others mentioned it does shed. :( Mine did the first time I used it but it only cost a dollar! Quality control can't be super strict at such a low price which is probably why some people love this brush and others hate it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2010 5:33:00 PM More reviews by LadyDianeC

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This brush gets the job done be it pigments or just your average shadow. Love it, and it was only $1.00 at Target so I picked up 3 and I'll be going back for more as well as other m/u brushes from ELF. Soft doesn't irritate or have that scratchy feel some cheap brushes have when you put on e/s. I reach for this more so than my MAC ones and not afraid to travel with it, because if I loose one I have plenty for backups and they're so cheap. You'll love these, give them a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2010 2:22:00 PM More reviews by MakeUp_0507

I got my first eyeshadow brush (the black one) at target for $1 and i love it. It doesn't shed, applies color great, and is dense enough for me to blend. BUT the white handle eyeshadow brush i got from elf online is awful. It sheds like a cat, doesn't pick up color or applies it well and i'm glad i didn't order more than 1 of these. What i should have done was buy at least 3 or 4 of the black elf eyeshadow brush made for target cause they are great unlike the online version.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2010 9:58:00 AM More reviews by ile

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love love love this brush! It may cost $1, but it does the job like any high end brush would. I bought about 10 of these and gave some to my mom and my sister. I bought them online and the great thing is that you can always google a coupon and save even more!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2010 12:41:00 AM More reviews by eq2008

I got this brush at Target for $1. It's the limited edition which the handle comes in black. It's durable and soft and I totally would buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2010 More reviews by ameyyxd

love this brush use it every day and it a great price

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2010 8:24:00 PM More reviews by lushieluver

This is a really good brush for only $1, the bristles are very soft and it withstands many uses and washes, but I like their studio line version of this brush better, so that is the only reason why I wouldn't buy it again.