July 29, 2014 | 1630 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Eyeshadow Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2010 8:50:00 PM More reviews by freckleP

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love love love this brush (the $1 brush)... I'm just starting to wear eye shadow after discovering the use of a primer (i'm sooo behind!). I've tried many 'budget' shadow brushes and this is the best..
It packs on color perfectly with the dense hair, great size, great shape and great price! Too bad ELF doesn't ship overseas.. thanks to my lovely sister who shipped this to NZ :) (and too bad I only ordered one :s )

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2010 11:27:00 PM More reviews by hunzilla

This brush was my first make up brush EVER. I'd recently gotten into make up, (okay okay, not recently. maybe about a year ago. But I'm still a kid and in a learning process with this whole make up world), and seeing that E.L.F. had the greatest quality for the cheapest prices, I made my first vanity purchase. Their eyeshadow brush was everything you could expect upon reading all the reviews. It was soft, it was white and shiny, it was inexpensive! But after using it for a while, it started to get really rough and "poke-y" on my eyelid. I thought it was because I hadn't washed it, so I did and the result was the same. I checked to see if my eyelid was just sensitive by trying the brush on my wrist and on my cheek. The brush felt scratchy and rough in those places as well.
In total, the brush is really swell. It gets the job done for overall eyelid color (not recommended for precise application though :B), and didn't shed noticeably for me. One lippie off for the scratchyness :( I might just have to repurchase and see if I got a defective one..

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2010 12:27:00 AM More reviews by haraku1

works so well!! I love the brush!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2010 2:42:00 AM More reviews by shinewin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

BEST Brush ever!!!
This is way softer than a MAC brush!! Work very well with shadows and blending wise. So affordable, i dont know how elf make profits!!
I started out with 2 of these brushes and now i have like over 30 of them. The original white handle eye shadow brushes is better than their new studio line eye shadow brush.
This is a must have you wont regret it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2010 5:59:00 PM More reviews by clarklovesyou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is simply great! Perfect for all over lid color. I have NOTHING bad to say about this brush, only that I wish I had bought one sooner!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2010 8:46:00 PM More reviews by loriyu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My friend bought me all the ELF brushes for Christmas one year; this and the foundation brush are the only ones I use frequently use. This brush is very densely packed, perfect for getting color all over the lid. I have small eyes/lids (Asian) and a lot of makeup brushes are too big and end up covering too much surface area. This is a perfect size for my eyes, picks up and deposits color well and isn't scratchy like many of ELF's other brushes. Love it!! So cheap! I use this more than my MAC and Bobbi Brown eye shadow brushes.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2010 1:41:00 PM More reviews by titagrc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have 4 of this brushes. for some reason all 4 are different and it's the same brush. weird I guess. anyway this is so soft and it's a really good e/s brush better than my eco tool and studio gear...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2010 1:20:00 PM More reviews by cat070992

Pros:
very very very soft!
durable!
easy to use
fluffy but not flimsy
so cheap!
cute packaging
great quality

Cons:
NOTHING!

I love love love love love my ELF e/s brush! This are my ultimate favorite and i always use them! I have repurchased twice now but I definitely will continue to in the future. After all, with such great quality for such a low price ($1) it's definitely a deal worth taking!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2010 12:01:00 PM More reviews by kristina5475

Great eyeshadow brush! I bought this brush because of reviews here on MUA. Totally worth the $1 it cost me! In fact, I went back and bought 2 more. I got these at the Family Dollar store, dirt cheap. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2010 1:11:00 AM More reviews by dancer14927

It picks up pigments and shadows really well, and you can really pack it on with this brush. The only problem I have is that sometimes it just picks up too much, and it's a little big for my eyes. Really good value for the price.