E.L.F. Essential Eye Shadow Brush

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

This is a really great brush for highlighting and blending. (It's too big for lids and creases.) The control is good, the bristles are stiff enough not to "splay" so product goes where you want it to go. I will definitely order more whenever I see another code.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I had this eyeshadow brush for close to a year now and it is still in great condition, minimal shedding, firm and packs on a lot of color. It's hard to believe this brush costs $1. I bought my brush at Jack's 99 cent store in NY. A great find and I would pay more for it but luckily, I didn't have to. :)

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

OMG! I just got some new makeup brushes, one dollar each....

"Those brushes don't last long" some people may say, well i am talking about, E.L.F, make up brushes!! Absolutely amazing! They are soft, professional, and just....amazing? Does that even explain it?? I got mine from Dollar General, and i can't believe it works that good! I have gotten the eyeliner brush, eyeshadow brush, and the eyeshadow blending brush.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is areally basic brush, I wish I'd bought this instead of loads of cheap ones off ebay. It's great for packing on colour and can be used in the crease and undereyes if you turn it over. Very dense, and could be a little softer, but for 1.50 I was amazed at how good this was. Especially if you're just starting to use nicer brushers this is great. I have loads of brushes and I reach for this one a lot, especially in the mornings when i just want something quick and easy.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

i like this brush a lot and prayed that it wont shed but it did. i only had it for 3 weeks and a couple of strands fell out. i like it and willing to buy a replacement when it comes time to

I really enjoy this brush. It is soft and good for packing on color as well as blending. This brush does not shed and maintains its softness even after washing. It is also only a dollar so for a dollar I find the quality is great I would recommend this to others and buy another.

This brush is AMAZINGNESS. It's so soft and has yet to shed on me. It applies shadow perfectly. Definitely recommend!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Ughh. The E.l.f shipping took so long! And when I went to Target today, they had this brush. I could've saved so much money if I had checked in Target before I made my online purchase. But enough of my ranting, and onto the review. Many people have said that this brush had shed like crazy. For me, it didn't. I'mvery happy! I bought one more and used it, wanting to see if it would shed. It didn't. I was so surprised. This eyeshadow brush, for it's price, is AMAZING!

As much as I love this brush because it's so soft, this thing shed like crazyyyyy on me. I bought two of them and both shed like no tomorrow. I don't touch them anymore. Ah, too much shedding. :(

Edit: I purchased a few more of these because I heard that the product consistency with ELF is not very good and the few that I've bought work amazingly! I guess some are good and some arent, but if you get one that sheds like crazy, it's probably just a bad batch. :)

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Another great brush from ELF,you can`t go wrong with this,I love it !

Popular Makeup Brushes