August 27, 2014 | 1822 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Eyeshadow Brush

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2010 12:24:00 PM More reviews by RhinestoneBeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've had this brush for over a year, and I use it every day. I use this for my highlight and lid color. Costing only $1, I was shocked when I felt how soft the brush it. I've never had an issue with fall out.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2010 1:37:00 PM More reviews by Akidrad

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A great value for a good eyeshadow brush. What's funny is that they recently changed the brush without saying anything! I ordered 3 more eyeshadow brushes after liking the first one I got and the new ones that came have smaller handles and are smaller brushes overall. Over 6 months it appears they redesigned the brush without changing the name! So keep in mind that some of these reviews might be reviewing the old brush model...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2010 12:36:00 AM More reviews by xloveee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The brush is a little too big for my eyes for placing an all over lid color, I love this brush for highlighting my brow bone though. I wouldn't say this brush is bad, I like it and it only sheds like 2-3 hairs.

Edit:
I am completely in love with this brush. Initially I didn't like it as much but over time I used it more I realized how amazing it really is. It's super soft and is not scratchy to the eye at all. This is the perfect brush too apply eyeshadow all over the lid, apply a darker color in the outer corner, and even blend. I don't think I can live without this brush! The only complaint I have about this brush is the quality, the brush ferrule and the handle slowly became loose and it eventually fell apart but nothing that crazy glue can't fix. Overall I highly, highly recommend this brush. I even bought a backup already and constantly switch back and forth between the two!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2010 6:14:00 PM More reviews by Elrania

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I've read all the reviews of people being so statisfied with this brush. And I agree, but it's a little too big for my eyes.

Don't expect Dior packaging. Mine doesn't shed, but they had spilled som glue on the bristles. Went away after two washes.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2010 8:50:00 PM More reviews by freckleP

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love love love this brush (the $1 brush)... I'm just starting to wear eye shadow after discovering the use of a primer (i'm sooo behind!). I've tried many 'budget' shadow brushes and this is the best..
It packs on color perfectly with the dense hair, great size, great shape and great price! Too bad ELF doesn't ship overseas.. thanks to my lovely sister who shipped this to NZ :) (and too bad I only ordered one :s )

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2010 11:27:00 PM More reviews by hunzilla

This brush was my first make up brush EVER. I'd recently gotten into make up, (okay okay, not recently. maybe about a year ago. But I'm still a kid and in a learning process with this whole make up world), and seeing that E.L.F. had the greatest quality for the cheapest prices, I made my first vanity purchase. Their eyeshadow brush was everything you could expect upon reading all the reviews. It was soft, it was white and shiny, it was inexpensive! But after using it for a while, it started to get really rough and "poke-y" on my eyelid. I thought it was because I hadn't washed it, so I did and the result was the same. I checked to see if my eyelid was just sensitive by trying the brush on my wrist and on my cheek. The brush felt scratchy and rough in those places as well.
In total, the brush is really swell. It gets the job done for overall eyelid color (not recommended for precise application though :B), and didn't shed noticeably for me. One lippie off for the scratchyness :( I might just have to repurchase and see if I got a defective one..

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2010 12:27:00 AM More reviews by haraku1

works so well!! I love the brush!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2010 2:42:00 AM More reviews by shinewin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

BEST Brush ever!!!
This is way softer than a MAC brush!! Work very well with shadows and blending wise. So affordable, i dont know how elf make profits!!
I started out with 2 of these brushes and now i have like over 30 of them. The original white handle eye shadow brushes is better than their new studio line eye shadow brush.
This is a must have you wont regret it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2010 5:59:00 PM More reviews by clarklovesyou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is simply great! Perfect for all over lid color. I have NOTHING bad to say about this brush, only that I wish I had bought one sooner!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2010 8:46:00 PM More reviews by loriyu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My friend bought me all the ELF brushes for Christmas one year; this and the foundation brush are the only ones I use frequently use. This brush is very densely packed, perfect for getting color all over the lid. I have small eyes/lids (Asian) and a lot of makeup brushes are too big and end up covering too much surface area. This is a perfect size for my eyes, picks up and deposits color well and isn't scratchy like many of ELF's other brushes. Love it!! So cheap! I use this more than my MAC and Bobbi Brown eye shadow brushes.