October 21, 2014 | 1312 users online

Scrubs - Dermalogica - Daily Microfoliant

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2007 8:13:00 PM More reviews by hollywoodgrl

I would have to say this is one of my favourite Dermalogica products. I use it every morning as part of my routine. Before I go in to the shower I make a fairly thick paste and apply. I gently scrub my face and then I leave it on for a few mintues in the shower.

It makes your skin super clean and glowing. You will never have clogged pores etc if used regularly.

I purchased this back in April and still have plenty left. You only need to use a small amount and mix it with water.

It is not abrasive has no scent.

I definately notice a difference when I do not use it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2007 7:08:00 AM More reviews by tinkywinkystinky

I've had a bottle of this sitting around for the past 3 years. Initially bought it based on a facialist's recommendation, but since i have sensitive skin I was cautious and used it very sparingly--I would only use it when I noticed it in my bathroom drawer (once a month). When I did use it, it was just ok, although my skin felt 'thicker', for some reason. So I didn't really have a great impression. I went back to this recently and saw some reviews here and other sites that recommended you lather this product (instead of just making a paste) and leave it on for a minute or so. WOAH. It instantly brightened my face and made it super smooth. I realized I just was not using it correctly in the past. Now I make sure I use this twice a week. My skin is amazing and all of my other products such as toner and serum get to shine because my skin is gulping it in after exfoliating with this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2007 8:43:00 AM More reviews by roxette

This is my favourite of the Dermalogica products.
I can have quite troublesome skin but this gently exfoliates without stripping my skin or being too harsh.
It also leaves skin looking lovely & bright

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2007 12:12:00 AM More reviews by PissyMissyIsBack

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have dry/sensitive skin - this product keeps my skin glowing and does NOT dry it out. the key is making sure you disolve the powder in your hand with a little water - don't scrub your face with straight dry powder grit. LOL I use it nearly every day at night & then apply my moisturizer (dermalogica intensive moisture balance). This is a large bottle and will last a long time as you only need about 1/2 tsp each use - I think its kind of expensive, but worth it - however, you can get it for a lot cheaper at whatgreatskin.com - and their shipping is super fast. :o) I will never go back to a physical exfoliant again - they are far too harsh & damaging. this is the ONE for me - my HG. fyi - I am 35 and in Baumann's book I'm DSNT - dry, sensitive, non-pigmented, tight. after using Dermalogica products, my skin became much less sensitive & dry.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2007 11:51:00 PM More reviews by jayejoseph

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This might be my HG of facial scrubs. It always leaves my skin feeling smooth and lush, never dry and tight. I love the tiny beads and the way they feel like they just scrub the junk right off my face. Plus, even with my ultra-sensitive skin, I really can use it daily with no ill-effects.

My only complaint is the packaging. Sometimes I find that the "shaker" gets a little clogged. Still, it's an absolutely wonderful product that I will continue to use for a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2007 6:56:00 PM More reviews by melissaldymond

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this product. I have been using it for over 4 years which is super long for me because I tend to get bored and cheat on product after a while. It clears off all the little bumps and dead skin cells leaving skin feeling very smooth and even. I use it every day and it doesn't bother my skin. (I have oily skin). My only complaint is if water gets into the bottle it clumps up the powder and makes it hard to get out and use. The bottle gets water in it easily if it is in the direct stream of your shower.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2007 12:49:00 AM More reviews by karinatwork

In all fairness, I have to say that it works well. But this is way too harsh to use every day, at least I cannot use it every day. It would kill my skin. But for people with more resilient skin, go for it. EDIT: I am now using it every day and I really notice when I don't. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2007 1:56:00 PM More reviews by cher1565

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've only used this product for a week, but so far so good. It's different from the other scrubs i've used as it starts as a powder then foams up. So if you're looking for an abrasive scrub this is not the one for you. I have acne prone oily skin and recently have found that my scrub was irritating my skin so i decided to switch. I do like it. I even think that it's improving my skin quality - brighter looking skin! It doesn't irritate my skin either.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2007 9:57:00 AM More reviews by miere

I love this product. I recommend it to all my clients who have either sensitized skin or if they are exfolaint addicts (big no no!!). It is gentle for everyday use and will leave your skin feeling soft. It also has a skin brightening complex, so it is good for people with some mild hyperpigmentation.

I used to keep it in my shower so that I could quickly exfoliate in the morning, but I think the steam or perhaps some water got into the container because after about a month, it turned clumpy and grey. So please keep the lid tight!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2007 10:15:00 PM More reviews by alabasterdulcinea

WOW! I got a sample of the Microfoliant plus a sample of Murad's AHA/BHA cleansing exfoliator and Dermalogica's Multi-vitamin mask. I don't know if I'll even bother trying the murad! This is my second Dermalogica product; I was given a full size of the Multi-active toner last year and I am really impressed by the product line so far. . No artificial colours or smells-- which is how skincare should be, IMHO. I combination skin with a few whiteheads in the T-zone and chin and this didn't irritate them at all. It feels fantastic. And even though it doesn't have micro-beads it really does feel like your face is getting polished and smoothed. I put on the multi-vitamin mask afterward.... I felt so pampered! I'm getting the full sized version with my next paycheque!!!