November 24, 2014 | 1088 users online

Scrubs - Dermalogica - Daily Microfoliant

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2007 12:31:00 PM More reviews by xxemberxx

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've wanted to try this product for a while, since finding out that it was the reason for my friends wonderful skin. After reading the reviews here I decided that it was probabaly worth the price tag at least once. I have combination skin with very large pores and nothing has really ever improved the condition of it. The first time I used this product I saw an effect it was instantly smoother and brighter, the pores even seem less obvious. However, after a few days I started to get breakouts and redness, i decided to cut back but perservere and I'm really glad I did. the breakout cleared up after about a week and my skin is better than I have ever seen it and i can't believe how unbelivablely soft it is. Also, like one of the reviews before my other products seem to work so much better and my foundation now always looks flawless, which is nothing short of a miracle. I'd highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2007 9:04:00 AM More reviews by jaz_go

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I found about this product after so many MUAers raved about it on the boards. So I went ahead and purchased from whatgreatskin.com (highly recommended)! It has always been my practice to remove makeup with Shu's Cleansing Oil and then follow up with gentle cleanser but I wasn't really entirely happy until...this product! It makes your skin so soft and feel so clean afterwards. And I can attest that it decreased my blackheads by at least 75%! I wear liquid foundation everyday and that really gunks up my skin. DH uses it everyday now too...just one try and he's hooked! We only use this at night. This is a great product and should be part of everyone's regimen! Oh, I've been using DHC's Washing Powder the past few days and like DH said "you get what you pay for!" Dermalogica's Daily Microfoliant is a far more superior product. DHC's version makes my skin dry and tight...DH complained it made his skin itchy (from the dryness). A tip: tape up one of the dispensing holes so that you don't end up wasting a lot of product when you pour.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2007 12:54:00 PM More reviews by Sparklyfaerie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have combination skin (normal & oily).
This product lightened my blemish scars immediately after using it for the first time!
My skin felt baby smooth & brighter too!
However, this can be alil drying for some, so you might wanna use it on alternate days or once a week.
And be sure to follow up with a hydrating mask too :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2007 8:13:00 PM More reviews by hollywoodgrl

I would have to say this is one of my favourite Dermalogica products. I use it every morning as part of my routine. Before I go in to the shower I make a fairly thick paste and apply. I gently scrub my face and then I leave it on for a few mintues in the shower.

It makes your skin super clean and glowing. You will never have clogged pores etc if used regularly.

I purchased this back in April and still have plenty left. You only need to use a small amount and mix it with water.

It is not abrasive has no scent.

I definately notice a difference when I do not use it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2007 7:08:00 AM More reviews by tinkywinkystinky

I've had a bottle of this sitting around for the past 3 years. Initially bought it based on a facialist's recommendation, but since i have sensitive skin I was cautious and used it very sparingly--I would only use it when I noticed it in my bathroom drawer (once a month). When I did use it, it was just ok, although my skin felt 'thicker', for some reason. So I didn't really have a great impression. I went back to this recently and saw some reviews here and other sites that recommended you lather this product (instead of just making a paste) and leave it on for a minute or so. WOAH. It instantly brightened my face and made it super smooth. I realized I just was not using it correctly in the past. Now I make sure I use this twice a week. My skin is amazing and all of my other products such as toner and serum get to shine because my skin is gulping it in after exfoliating with this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2007 8:43:00 AM More reviews by roxette

This is my favourite of the Dermalogica products.
I can have quite troublesome skin but this gently exfoliates without stripping my skin or being too harsh.
It also leaves skin looking lovely & bright

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2007 12:12:00 AM More reviews by PissyMissyIsBack

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have dry/sensitive skin - this product keeps my skin glowing and does NOT dry it out. the key is making sure you disolve the powder in your hand with a little water - don't scrub your face with straight dry powder grit. LOL I use it nearly every day at night & then apply my moisturizer (dermalogica intensive moisture balance). This is a large bottle and will last a long time as you only need about 1/2 tsp each use - I think its kind of expensive, but worth it - however, you can get it for a lot cheaper at whatgreatskin.com - and their shipping is super fast. :o) I will never go back to a physical exfoliant again - they are far too harsh & damaging. this is the ONE for me - my HG. fyi - I am 35 and in Baumann's book I'm DSNT - dry, sensitive, non-pigmented, tight. after using Dermalogica products, my skin became much less sensitive & dry.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2007 11:51:00 PM More reviews by jayejoseph

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This might be my HG of facial scrubs. It always leaves my skin feeling smooth and lush, never dry and tight. I love the tiny beads and the way they feel like they just scrub the junk right off my face. Plus, even with my ultra-sensitive skin, I really can use it daily with no ill-effects.

My only complaint is the packaging. Sometimes I find that the "shaker" gets a little clogged. Still, it's an absolutely wonderful product that I will continue to use for a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2007 6:56:00 PM More reviews by melissaldymond

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this product. I have been using it for over 4 years which is super long for me because I tend to get bored and cheat on product after a while. It clears off all the little bumps and dead skin cells leaving skin feeling very smooth and even. I use it every day and it doesn't bother my skin. (I have oily skin). My only complaint is if water gets into the bottle it clumps up the powder and makes it hard to get out and use. The bottle gets water in it easily if it is in the direct stream of your shower.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2007 12:49:00 AM More reviews by karinatwork

In all fairness, I have to say that it works well. But this is way too harsh to use every day, at least I cannot use it every day. It would kill my skin. But for people with more resilient skin, go for it. EDIT: I am now using it every day and I really notice when I don't. Love it!