April 18, 2014 | 1782 users online

Scrubs - Dermalogica - Daily Microfoliant

rated 1 of 5 on 7/21/2007 2:27:00 AM More reviews by ilostmychoo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Awful, Awful, Awful... dried my skin out and definitely didn't exfolaite... glad to get rid of it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2007 3:38:00 PM More reviews by makeup_fairy

I tried a sample of this exfoliant on my never ending quest for good skincare products and loved it right away. It is such a fine powder that you really don't think it will work as an exfoliant but it does! It leaves my skin so soft and smooth. It is gentle enough to use everyday too, which is nice. I swapped for the full size and think it will last me awhile now. I do wish that they would make the holes in the shaker bottle a little smaller or something because a lot more comes out than I want sometimes. Other than that, this stuff is wonderful!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2007 4:11:00 PM More reviews by overweighty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The review right before me is so thorough I don't need to say alot, except to echo the fact that it is wonderful on my sensitive, reactive skin. Packaging is fab, price is good considering it lasts for so long. During the summer months, I will use it more frequently and less during my driest-skin-moments in the winter. I'm glad the facialist recommended it to me!!
EDIT: Been using this every 2nd evening and my skin is still responding well.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2007 3:20:00 PM More reviews by margaretraiti

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Here is how I will start my revoew of this product ......

FIRST by addressing some of the NEGATIVE reviews/ comments I read - I mean everyone does have their own opinions & experiences and I ABSOLUTELY respect them..... however -

the review of: "did not immediate difference with the sample ONE use ??? the product DOES NOT claim to work in just ONE use, it would be over time one would see results.

the review of: "it is TOO gentle" it is a DAILY micro-exfoliant for the skin ladies.... it HAS TO BE gentle to be used DAILY and yes.... it is genltle so it is good for ALL skin types INCLUDING sensitive....

the review of: "to harsh" ????? you got me!!! this is the gentlest exfoliant on the market!!!!! not ONLY does it & contains.... peeling, scrubbing, lightening/whitening, micro exfoliating, vitamins, minerals etc.... IT HAS NO IT HAS NO FILLERS!!!! - this is the GENTLEST, with the MOST powerful, effective ingredients in any product out there AND is FRESH always because it is only activated once water is added..... how much better can a product get, how much guarrented fresh can you POSSIBLY get anywhere.

the review/s of: "breakouts, clogged pores etc..." there in NOTHING in this product to clog or breakout skin!!!!! It COULD BE ? it is lifting to the surface ALL of the impurities that are imbedded deep in the skin WHICH is a GREAT GREAT thing .... and / or ...... it COULD BE ? it is helping to detoxify the skin WHICH AGAIN is a GREAT GREAT thing....

the review of: "it doesn't take off or remove all of the makeup" ????? this is to be applied to CLEAN SKIN. meaning: you cleanse first and then apply this. Why would anyone apply scrub or any exfoliant product to a face full of makeup? that would ONLY help to push the make up and dirt INTO the skin.....

the review/s of: "skin burns - got red - made it patchy" well... not sure how BUT as with ANY scrub or exfoliant product/s it should be GENTLY messaged, rubbed around or whatever on the skin and in a curcular motion GENTLY is the key here. If you are rubbing hard and with a firm hand of course you skin with become red.

These are just some reviews that really bothered me. I thought, am I reading about the same product...??? I mean geezzzz, read the directions on the lable and understand the useage of the product....... so you can effectly review product CORRECTLY based on the correct useage.

Also - if it was TOO harsh ??? for someone to use it DAILY then use it every other day or 3 times a week etc.... taylor a product ANY product to your skin.

My review.... I ABSOLUTELY love this product and use it 3 to 1 time a week on CLEAN skin, rinse and then apply serums. I LOVE this because it is fresh ALWAYS, it is a scrub, lightener/whitner/brightener for my skin, contains vitamins and minerals and is an exfoliant/peel ALL in one for my skin. It took me a LONG time to find a product liek this that had MULTI benefits rather then just one.

40 out of 74 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2007 3:18:00 PM More reviews by gilucero

Love this product. I am 42 and have had problems with acne all my life. I have oily sensitive skin. I have tried every product out there from cheap to expense, from prescription to over the counter. The microfoliant along with the other demologica products (precleanse, antibac wash, and active moist) have made a 100% improvement in my skin and I have not had a breakout in months. I began using demalogica after I had a profession facial using these products. I noticed an immediate improvement and I have been using for about six months and my skin is sooooo smooth and clear. I highly recommend this product as well as the dermalogica line. Product lasts along time so you get your money's worth.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2007 6:02:00 PM More reviews by iindibaby

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

THE BEST PRODUCT IN THE WORLD....
I am 40 but people have mistaken me for someone in their late 20's CANT beat that!
My pignentation improved 100%. THe brightness increased by 100% and my skin glows.
There is a radiance to my skin that I have never seen before and everyone has commented on how great my skin looks.
Stick with this for at least 6 weeks and you will NOT REGRET IT.
FOR price I gave it a 1 (dirt cheap) considering what it has done to my skin. This product lasts and lasts and lasts.. i have mine for about 4 months now and it seems like i will not need to buy more for at least another year.!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2007 11:10:00 AM More reviews by Chaw

My skin is generally clear, but I can have issues with clogged pores. I have been using this product for about 3 months and love it. It is not a cleanser, but to be used after you cleanse. It is a gentle daily exfoliation that definitely helps keep my pores clear.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/8/2007 7:38:00 PM More reviews by kateecakes

This offered very lttle in the way of exfoliation. Also had a sort of odd soapy odor (not good, not bad. . . just letting you know in case you are not interested in scented face products).

rated 3 of 5 on 7/7/2007 10:49:00 AM More reviews by canadiankiwi

I have combination skin, pretty clear 99% of the time (ie. the occasional pimple here or there). I do have a problem with uneven skin tone though - Asian skin but I blush/flush easily and tend to be pink/red in the T-zone area, especially in the winter. The package does make a claim to smooth, brighten and even out skin tone.
I bought it at a spa ($80 CND) and was instructed to use it daily in the shower b/c the steam helps to open the pores or something like that. I used it daily for about 3 months and then every other day for a few more months. I used as instructed: quarter-sized powder in my palm, mixed with a little water until foamed and apply evenly to face & neck - leave on for about 2-3 minutes then rinsed off.
Results: did not do anything noticeable for my skin tone. It felt really nice on and my skin felt smooth afterwards, however, I did notice my skin got slightly more flaky - so I decreased use to every other day and it was fine. I won't be buying it again - but at the rate I'm going, this is going to last a long time before I run out...

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2007 7:42:00 PM More reviews by Libertyne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

the thing that i love about this product is that you can use it everyday which helps my moisturizer penetrate. also i have eczema and some exfoliants can cause my cheeks and forehead to become red and inflamed. luckily this exfoliant is so gentle yet still keeps my skin smooth. i would definitely buy this again.