December 18, 2014 | 1211 users online

Cleansers - LUSH - Angels on Bare Skin

rated 3 of 5 on 2/27/2009 6:47:00 AM More reviews by Pureangel

UPDATE: Bleh, this stuff did actually nothing comparing to others I have, won't recomend afterall....

*********************************************************************

UPDATE: Okay...this stuff is not that good after all. I have been using this for nearly a month but this did nothing, i'lll stick to this until i use it up and find something new....><''

*********************************************************************

WELL.....I would say this stuff is pretty good! I have tried alot of cleansers which works like rubbish *cough couhg...neutrogena* and found this to be pretty good. Im at my teen time so breakouts are un-avoidable......this help taming them! It didn't completelty give me face a change over or rubbed in some magic, i admit i did expect a lot from this with all the raving going on here........Just not my HG yet, im still in search, so by now I'll stick to this :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2009 2:22:00 PM More reviews by lalaland

I do not love this product, but I do appreciate how unique and natural it is. I love LUSH, but not all of their products are "all natural" as some perceive it to be. This cleanser, however, is all natural. It does have a strong scent, but I love that. I do not use it enough to say that I cannot live without it, but it is an exfoliator and should not be used frequently (at least for me). It can be difficult and time consuming to dissolve the product into the desirable consistency, but some enjoy the process (one with nature? lol). It does not irritate or dry out my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2009 12:20:00 PM More reviews by glowkitten

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

Finally, a facial product from LUSH I really love!!! I was skeptical about trying this. I have sensitive skin and while it says on the website, it's for ALL skin types, I was still somewhat skeptical. And let me tell you that the very first time I did use this, afterwards my face was red and blotchy! Oh no'z! I thought.... but it was just the FIRST time I used it. I've been using it since then and have had no problems. This can definately be an exfoliater, so I've been trying to only use it twice a week as opposed to EVERY day as I had been doing before. It leaves my skin super soft after I use it. I follow this up with Tea Tree Toner. It's superb! Buy into the hype about this product. Angels on Bare Skin is really ALL THAT!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/6/2009 7:15:00 PM More reviews by saintsvalentine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

None of the lush products worked for me. I tried the AOBS, Coal Face, Fresh Farmacy, various toners and the vanishing cream. Withing 2-3 weeks of using my skin erupted in painful acne all over my face. Originally i tried these prodcuts because i wanted something "natural" to help my acne and dry skin. They did make my skin feel good -- soft, smooth and supple - no dry skin anymore, but caused acne.
I'm going back to my orginal routine of raw honey with oatmeal and i'd like to try coconut oil to moisturize. wish i could return all these products but i cut the soaps up into slices and didn't keep receipts. if you want to swap email me and i'll let you know what i have. it's all still very fresh (being kept in the freezer) as of 02/14/09.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2009 8:50:00 AM More reviews by cocoacloud

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

First off, I would like to say how wonderful this product is for dry sensitive skin. It's very moisturizing, has a nice scent and is a nice, gentle exfoliator. I think my skin needs a rougher exfoliator so I didn't really see much difference for myself - not sure about others. I didn't purchase this myself, my sister did, and she's repurchased this stuff for the 3rd time. It's a bit troublesome (especially in the morning) to put some of this in your palm and mix it into a paste. The pacakaging is actually a bit flimsy - the lids cracked at the sides - but it makes me feel nice to think that this could biodegrade easily so that's always a bonus (yes, I'm an eco freak!). So all in all, this is a really adequate cleanser and I would repurchase until I find my HG!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/28/2009 3:31:00 PM More reviews by Dquinn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Meh. I bought this product last summer, when my skin was very dry. I had unfortunately taken the advice of a salesman at Sephora and had been using this horrible glycolic acid cleanser and my skin literally HURT and was peely and dry. The girl at Lush recommended this and I bought a small portion to give it a try.

It smells a little weird and I kind of feel like I am rubbing food on my face. It didn't do a particularly super job of cleansing and you can't really remove eye make-up with it because it has little things in it that would get in your eyes. I didn't even finish the whole container. Glad I tried it though!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2009 11:04:00 AM More reviews by Rowdysmomma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got a sample of Angels on Bare Skin in one of my online Lush orders and was so impressed with its' performance that I went back and placed another order that same day just to get some. I find a tiny little bit is all you need so 100g's of the stuff seriously will last me almost 6 months if I use it every day. Lately I've been using it in the morning in the shower and then at night I put it on with my foaming cleanser together to get my makeup off and it has done wonders for exfoliating my dry, exzema riddled winter skin. My skin feels smoother and softer and looks clearer. I have very sensitive combo skin and normally I find scrubs to be too abrasive for my skin there is only one other scrub I can use, but for the price this one you may get less but you get more bang for your buck. I love the smell it is kind of herbally and florally. If you have sensitive skin and you find even scrubs designed for sensitive skin too abrasive then try this scrub it won't let you down.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2009 10:30:00 AM More reviews by lost25

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff is true to the word and paraben free. Too bad it's not in alignment with my budget and it's time consuming to use.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2009 7:57:00 PM More reviews by ears2u

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

At first I liked this stuff but then I noticed I got REALLY bad black heads on my nose, sides of my nose, and on my chin. I've never had black heads before and I have to blame it on this because I haven't used anything differently. I do like the smell of this stuff though.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2009 3:57:00 PM More reviews by xserenity

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I actually don't like the smell of the product, but it left my face feeling clean... and it doesn't even leave my face feeling tight! I don't know if it's just me, but it makes my face look more "glowy."