Bobbi Brown Corrector

4.1

petrolatum, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, tribehenin, tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmitate, oxokerite, lecithin, propylene glycol stearate, sorbitan laurate, polysorbate 20, propylene glycol laurate. May contain: titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), mica, ultramarines (ci 77007), carmine (ci 75470).

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I'm currently using in NARS Stromboli and I bought this in Light Peach. I don't have very dark circles under my eyes so I find this corrector to have decent coverage even if I wear it alone. Consistency is thick and creamy, sometimes I experience creasing and sometimes I don't. But it's much better than other undereye concealers I have tried such as NARS and Maybelline. I haven't tried it on my blemishes but it works well under my nose. I want to purchase the BB concealer to go with this, maybe in Beige?

PROS: Went on okay at first. A lot of people like this.

CONS: Not good for my oily eye skin. Runs right off (before I even left the makeup counter) & settled in my creases. Didn't help my circles much more than just concealer alone.

APPLICATION TIPS: If this is too runny on you, you can try waiting a while after applying your eye cream before putting on concealer (this still didn't work for my oily skin though.)

ALTERNATES: For full coverage but not runny, DS would be Mayb. Mineral Power. My new happiness I've found is using MAC's tinted moisturizer under my eyes (Yes, under my eyes!) and then Stila's Stay All Day Concealer only in the dark circles. By doing this, I don't highlight my puffy bags underneath my eyes. I've heard of people using foundation under their eyes before, but it's always looked horrible on me, until I tried that MAC t.m. Anyway, the Stila on top really does the trick of truly concealing the circles and making sure it will last even longer.

Prior to my daughters wedding we watched a lot of youtube videoson make up and it seemed that a salmon concealer is the way to go if you have blue toned dark circles. So I tried the jane iredale in peach and it was a little shiny and really moist and settled in my fine lines. But I tried the bobbi brown in light bisque and I love it. I had a BB concealer kit in the past with porcelain bisque corrector, concealer, and stick foundation. The foundation is a good color for me--very light. But the corrector and concealer were so light it just made my circles look worse. I used to think I needed a concealer that was as light as my skin. But the light bisque corrector would be way to dark as a foundation for me, but I apply BB natural finish oil free make up in porcelain with a brush, and then lightly apply this corrector and the circles just disappear! I would never think that the slightly darker color corrector would do that but it works better than anything I have ever used, including Laura Mercier secret camoflage which was my favorite before. My skin was always oily ,and still is somewhat, so I just use a smidge of eye cream, but not on the dark circle part, so maybe that is why I don't have trouble with this settling in fine lines, though I don't have much of a line problem. Sometime I set it with a very light bit of powder, but I have to be really careful with powder under my eyes as that will make me look like I do have worse lines. I will definitely keep buying this as long as BB makes it. Update: Still Love This after a month! I just use oil free foundation first and then tap on and pat to blend this corrector. It just takes one finger tap in the corrector per eye. Lightly patting to blend really covers well, and I set it carefully with a little powder on a very small brush just where the corrector is. After 6 hours or so if it is settling some, I just lightly tap it and it looks like it did when I first put it on. I don't use moisturizer and I think it helps keep my makeup looking fresh.

I have been using this for a few years and really like it! I find it a bit cakey for my under eye area (although I still use it for that), but it makes a wonderful blemish concealer! It hides almost anything! And I love the packaging. Mine stays moist for months and months. I only had to repurchase when I hit pan.

I have very dark blueish circles under my eyes. I found this concealer had good coverage but is so thick that after a couple of hours it has creased and gone into my lines. Even when you apply the powder it still does not last more than a few hours. I would not buy this product again.

I don't have undereye circles to cover. I was just looking for something else to diminish the redness around my noses and above my lip. This stuff is very similar to her concealer. I bought the porcelain peach..I don't really see the peach. It does a great job of covering up anything. My skin appeared even..I skipped foundation. Would be great for covering a blemish, too.

Great concealer!! I'm recently getting into makeup. I never used concealer until a month ago when I realised that my dark under-eye circles desperately need some cover-up. I 1st used only Revlon ColorStay Under Eye Conceler which covered my under eye well but with this corrector underneath the concealer, it's an amazing result. Now my eyes look a lot brighter & I feel like I'm in my 20s again :D

This product def helped my severely dark undereye circles. I used the corrector as my concealer as the SA at BB recommended. She spent a long time to find the right colour for me, which requires a mix of 3 colours!!! I have to mix bisque and peach for the darkest spots, and use light peach for the lighter spot, then set with MUFE HD micropowder (since i purchased the powder from the b4). I'm very happy with the result even though i have to spend a total of $600HKD just on concealers. I know it'll last me a long long time, since very little product can go a long way! so it's all worth it! texture is great, but i have to say, as the days go on, it does get a little dry, but it's on a tolerable level. love love love this product, and it's a must in my make up collection from now on.

This is one of those products that you feel like you just have to have it because it will do life changing things for your undereye circles.I have hereditary dark circles that are severe dark purpley brownish. After months of wanting to try this i finally ordered it the other day in light peach. When i finally recieved it in the mail i was so excited to try it out. Oh the dissapointment! lol. you guys know that feeling. Just like a million other products that i have tried and they fail to live up to their claims miserably. The color light peach was ok but, and this is a big but, it matched my maybelline mineral power concealer in sand (medium 0-1) exactly!! i was like...no...freaking.... way. i did a little test on my eyes and put one side with my usual maybelline and the other with the light peach corrector and i was in shock...22 bucks or 6 bucks for the same color concealer!!! even though bobbi brown is supposed to be a "color corrector" my maybelline does the exact same thing but better because my maybelline last and doesnt look greasy or feel heavy! i tell you the truth. The bobbi corrector is very heavy and key word here is: greasy. super greasy and shiny. The first ingredient is petroleum. So there is no way this ever has a chance of staying on your eyes. I didnt look at the ingredients before i bought it so i didnt know better not to buy this. Well, when i did my concealer test against both eyes with the maybelline and the bobbi...i would say about maybe 10 minutes later the eye with the bobbi was horribly creased in wrinkles i didnt even know i had. My maybelline concealer lasts on me atleast half the day. I forgot to mention i always set my concealer with powder, i use laura mercier's secret brightening powder in #2. It's crazy to me that even with setting this corrector with my powder it still creases so badly and so fast. If your wondering, why if i love my maybelline concealer so much why did i stray? well, all the hype and promises of the BB. Lesson learned.I am now staying with my mineral power, i realize that i am perfectly fine with my concealing routine now. I am returning the BB corrector for a refund and DO NOT reccommend! hopefully i helped somebody with this review.

I got this in Light Bisque, and while it did bring lightness to my under eye area, it just didn't work for me. This corrector creased badly and quickly under my eyes no matter what application technique I used. I ended up returning this to the store. Big disappointment.