Bobbi Brown Corrector

4.1

petrolatum, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, tribehenin, tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmitate, oxokerite, lecithin, propylene glycol stearate, sorbitan laurate, polysorbate 20, propylene glycol laurate. May contain: titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), mica, ultramarines (ci 77007), carmine (ci 75470).

on 5/10/2010 11:28:00 AM

This is by far the best corrector out there and that is saying alot. It is very creamy and easy to apply/blend. I have yellow undertones so I tried both the light bisque and light peach for comparison and I completely fell inlove with the light peach. You will need to put your concealer on top of this product and since I use the Mac concealer it works out perfectly because Mac concealer tends to have more yellow undertones so it evens it out. I prefer using my finger to dab it under my eye, you have more control how much product you put on. Definitely try this one out, you might get addicted to it.

on 5/9/2010 7:33:00 PM

Tis product cover dark circles really well,better than Lancome effacernes,that I was using before. I'm using light peach corrector and warm natural concealer on top .I just have problems with finishing powder cause it makes crunches(i dont know is this correct word to use)and instead I use a powder on a whole face so it sets it.

It's better than all concealers I was wearing till now

on 5/7/2010 2:13:00 PM

For me, this product collects in fine lines and looks bad and obvious that I'm wearing it. That is undesirable. With that said, the product does do its job when it comes to covering dark circles. Maybe it would be better for someone with a different skin type. I wish it worked for me but I had a problem with the formulation.

on 5/5/2010 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

I could give this product 10 lippies if I could. It is soooo awesome. I am MAC NC 30 to 35. My skin tone is olive and *every* concealer I used would oxidize or look ashy under my eyes. But then I discovered this corrector. OMG ... I hit jackpot. It stays put throughout the day and won't fade. I use the Bobbi Brown creamy concealer on top of it. My eyes look so natural! I love it. I will definately repurchase. Well worth the price. And oh yes - I have the Corrector in Dark Peach and the Creamy concealer in Honey (for the Au-Naturale everyday look) and Warm Natural, if I want to make my eyes look a little brighter, yet so natural.

I love it, I love it, I love it

on 4/25/2010 4:26:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

This product really is so-so. I like how there is a wide variety of colors. The consistency is very creamy. But no matter what I do the product creases and settles into my lines. It gets very annoying. If you have very dark circles under your eyes like me, I would stay away from this. It only covers them some what. Also for the price it doesn't last very long in the pan. The packaging is fine, nothing to horrible about that. Over all will not buy again

on 4/21/2010 12:42:00 PM

I absolutely love this product, while I don't have very dark circles, I do have a few veins that I am conscious of near the corner of my eye.
I look way more awake when I use this and often get complimented on how 'nice' I look.
While it is expensive, its well worth the money, because you only need a tiny amount.

on 4/20/2010 6:32:00 AM

i am so-so abt this product. first, i have really serious dark circles, bags and wrinkles under my eyes.
pros:
it was moisturizing and has good staying power. it didn't slip into my wrinkles

cons:
it only helped a little bit with my dark circles, but when i wear a concealer on top, it gets cakey and dry easily.

on 4/19/2010 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I use medium to dark bisque. And I am NEVER looking back! This is really creamy, so a little goes a long way, but NOTHING has ever covered my circles as this. It evens out the tone with the rest of my face. I apply this with the Bare Escentuals full coverage concealer brush. I just dab a tiny amount all over and it covers while not settling into fine lines.

When I'm wearing more "formal" makeup I like to pair it with the actual creamy concealer which gives a nice luminosity. Not a reverse raccoon mind you, just a gorgeous, luminous effect. Love this stuff!

on 4/18/2010 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I have this in Dark Peach, and it's amazing! I have hereditary, extremely dark circles that makes me look like I got punched in the eye. It is very difficult to cover and any flesh toned concealer used alone would only make them looking worse, ashy and grey. I decided to try out a corrector underneath, and I'm glad I did. Applied underneath a concealer, it brightens and eliminates the darkness. While the price is a bit steep (I paid $33 plus tax here in Canada in Holt Renfrew) it lasts a while since you only use a tiny amount and it's worth it, at least for me. Very creamy in consistency, easy to blend, doesn't dry out and the little mirror in the lid is a cute bonus. Love it!

P.S. Be sure to try out all the possible shades for you, meaning either the Bisques or the Peaches. When a Bobbi Brown make up artist first tested them out on me, I got matched with Deep Bisque. While it did brighten the area a bit, it wasn't enough. I then went back and tried out the peach shades, which is a million times better. If concealing dark circles is important to you, try out all your options!

on 4/18/2010 8:14:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I have found my HG corrector in LIGHT TO MEDIUM BISQUE. For Reference I'm NC 35/37 in MAC and have golden/yellow undertones. What works well for me is first prepping with the hydrating eye cream. Then apply the corrector, next concealer(in Natural Tan or 4.25), and lastly set with powder. I have slight dark circles, so I apply minimal amount to the dark areas and pat with my ring finger. Once I applied too much and it looked cakey. I love the creamy texture. It lasts a long time. Would definitely rebuy.
Also, if I wanted my undereyes to appear a tad bit brighter, I could use different shades. The BISQUE corrector and Warm Natural concealer is an alternative for me.
FYI, the BB MUA/SA at Oakridge Mall and Stanford Shopping Center were super nice and matched my skin color well.