Bobbi Brown Corrector

4.1

petrolatum, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, tribehenin, tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmitate, oxokerite, lecithin, propylene glycol stearate, sorbitan laurate, polysorbate 20, propylene glycol laurate. May contain: titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), mica, ultramarines (ci 77007), carmine (ci 75470).

on 5/24/2010 1:27:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

One of my favorites. I use this constantly despite trying a million others. I alternate between this and LM, sometimes blending them together, and are the two best I can find for under-eye circles. I use light bisque for my fair/cool complexion and it's a perfect match, doesn't cake/crease, although I do re-apply once or twice during the day so it's not perfect but it's pretty !*&# good. A keeper for sure.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I've been using this for a few weeks now and I just have to say I love this corrector. For reference I'm NC35 and also asian. I have this is Bisque and it works well to cover my under eye circles and blends well with my Shu uemura Face architect foundation. I would recommend you ladies to apply eye moisturizer before applying this under your eyes as well as use a good brush for application. Otherwise, it will creep into your fine lines. Also use a light hand with this one. It also last all day long. I should know, I work 11 hour days. :) I bought this at Holt Renfrew on Bloor st (Toronto). You're looking at $30 CAD plus tax. hope this helps.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Great product. I have the nastiest hereditary dark eye circles that make me look like a zombie from far and so far nothing, NOTHING I've tried is able to conceal the blue/brown of the circles. BB corrector in Bisque is fabulous, it conceals at least 90% of my dark circles with the first layer and coverage is buildable. Not drying for my undereyes too and doesn't cake throughout the day. Definitely HG material, I'm on my 3rd pan already. Rather expensive at $41 (SGD) each though...

on 5/15/2010 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I bought this online and they recommended porcelain bisque for me. This corrector really doesn't work for me at all. I don't know if I need a different color or what. I think the porcelain color is too light for me, and I don't know if the peach would be better than the bisque color. But anyway, it's not as smooth/creamy as the concealer, and it just wears off, gets cakey, and creases just like the concealer. Probably won't buy this again, unless I find a color that is better for me.

on 5/11/2010 2:04:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I was matched light peach for my truly nc25 and big disappointment... I really wanted to like this since I have just the minimal undercircles to cover up, I wanted a light yet moisturizing coverage and this just creases and cakes plus the color itīs very noticeable under my eyes, I look much worse with this on!!! What an awful waste of money 25€
(32$) to get a result like that! Canīt recommend to anyone

on 5/10/2010 11:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

The corrector is the first step for covering up really dark undereye circles.

I have several of these in my arsenal and they are the light and dark peach, as well as the bisques. These are the products I use to really difuse the darkeness and or off colors when I do mu applications. This product is creamy and covers well.

On top of these I always use a matched skin color concealer -- and of these I prefer a lighter, creamier or liquid type of product (there are many many of these in the market). The concealer will even out the color and blend into the foundation.

After these two products I do use a highliter -- again different brands and colors depending on the skin color.

Andddddddd on top of all of it, I usually use the LM secret brightening powder and a spritz of FIX or Avene water.. and I usually do get a perfect finished eye area.

on 5/10/2010 11:28:00 AM

This is by far the best corrector out there and that is saying alot. It is very creamy and easy to apply/blend. I have yellow undertones so I tried both the light bisque and light peach for comparison and I completely fell inlove with the light peach. You will need to put your concealer on top of this product and since I use the Mac concealer it works out perfectly because Mac concealer tends to have more yellow undertones so it evens it out. I prefer using my finger to dab it under my eye, you have more control how much product you put on. Definitely try this one out, you might get addicted to it.

on 5/9/2010 7:33:00 PM

Tis product cover dark circles really well,better than Lancome effacernes,that I was using before. I'm using light peach corrector and warm natural concealer on top .I just have problems with finishing powder cause it makes crunches(i dont know is this correct word to use)and instead I use a powder on a whole face so it sets it.

It's better than all concealers I was wearing till now

on 5/7/2010 2:13:00 PM

For me, this product collects in fine lines and looks bad and obvious that I'm wearing it. That is undesirable. With that said, the product does do its job when it comes to covering dark circles. Maybe it would be better for someone with a different skin type. I wish it worked for me but I had a problem with the formulation.

on 5/5/2010 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

I could give this product 10 lippies if I could. It is soooo awesome. I am MAC NC 30 to 35. My skin tone is olive and *every* concealer I used would oxidize or look ashy under my eyes. But then I discovered this corrector. OMG ... I hit jackpot. It stays put throughout the day and won't fade. I use the Bobbi Brown creamy concealer on top of it. My eyes look so natural! I love it. I will definately repurchase. Well worth the price. And oh yes - I have the Corrector in Dark Peach and the Creamy concealer in Honey (for the Au-Naturale everyday look) and Warm Natural, if I want to make my eyes look a little brighter, yet so natural.

I love it, I love it, I love it