December 20, 2014 | 1664 users online

Concealers - Bobbi Brown - Corrector

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2010 11:01:00 PM More reviews by luvbug753

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the best under-eye concealer ever. It doesn't sink into my fine lines around my eyes and does a great job of brightening my eye area (I have light yellow/olive undertones so my circles are pretty prominent). If I don't use concealer I just look sick. This looks and feels natural. I use light bisque and it works for my NC20 to 30 skin tone. Its a little expensive but I have been using mine for a while and still looks like I have plenty left. I will definitely get this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2010 4:03:00 AM More reviews by marcoleptic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought the peach tone of this concealer and i had my doubts about it at first.However, let me say that this product makes wonders.I have constant puffiness and dark circles under my eyes and it really works to cover them all up.my only concern is that when i apply it,it looks quite obvious that i am using something for that area for coverage.I can live with that.The price could be a bit cheaper but this small product seems to last for over a year so it should be worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2010 8:24:00 AM More reviews by mickeyrdam

I really love this product. I use light/medium bisque and top it with MAC select moisture cover. I find that it also works great on its own, if applied very sheer.

This product is a proof that you should fight undereye circles (as well as any other type of discoloration) with the right pigment, not with a thick layer of something.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2010 11:51:00 PM More reviews by jenja536

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

NC42 and I ordered Peach online hoping that it would be a match. It was! I absolutely love this thing. It does a great job of completely covering up my under eye circles paired with my MAC select moisture cover. To prevent cakiness, I first apply MAC first response cream and let it absorb. Then I apply a light eye moisturizer and apply the corrector while it's still a little moist. I use my ring finger to warm up the product as I apply it. I then put on my liquid foundation (if I'm wearing it that day), then apply MAC select moisture cover. If I'm not wearing liquid foundation, I apply the select moisture cover directly over the BB corrector with a 224 brush. Spectacular results. I found the perfect combo for covering up my under eye circles. I use such a small amount I'm sure this corrector will last me at least 6 months.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2010 1:35:00 AM More reviews by staciarose22

I have slight darkness on bad Winter days under my eyes. When the creamy concealer is not enough, I need this to go under it. I use Light/med. Bisque. Love the product, but not the price. They are tiny pots. I feel like there are other conealer's that work, but the corrector is a must have!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2010 10:34:00 PM More reviews by Eliz26

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

OMG this works! I have terrible purple circles from lack of sleep and allergies, and this covers them right up without getting crepey or dry looking. I wear BB Warm Ivory and use light bisque corrector. I am using the warm ivory concealer over it and it might be a teeny bit light, but my DH says it looks 100x better than the LM I was using (which I though was pretty good until he said that!). Since I am allergic to BB powder, I am setting it with the LM brightening powder.

It took a few times to get the application right on this. The first few times I did what the SA told me to and applied a lot of the corrector all under my eye area followed by concealer. That me look cakey and 10 years older, and the product kept gathering in creases, even with substantial powder. So I tried putting a lot less on, and only on the dark areas and lightly patted outwards to blend. Then I use only a little of the concealer since the corrector is almost perfrct on its own. I pat gently to blend, then apply foundation. I use a very small amount of LM brightening podwer, tapped gently over the concealer, then face powder over the face avoiding my eyes.

Edit: Does not last all day, so one lippie off. If I have a lot to cover due to allergies or lack of sleep, the amount I have to use creases up with out copious amounts of powder. Don't like lots of power under my eyes since it ages me about 10 years. I would rather have a slight dark circle.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2010 12:49:00 AM More reviews by afey1989

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

So... I have that extremely pale skin and when I am tired, well those blue veins and all the colors that scream tired! become visible... that is until I tried BB corrector.! I love this product and the best part is I don't need much and a little goes a long way. Not only is it perfect for my under eye circle it hides those little pimples that like to spring on you at the worst times. I use this as a concealer and a little BB face powder(white) on top. I use light bisque. Its amazing and goes on so creamy and smooth. I am in love :]

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2010 9:41:00 PM More reviews by champagnestars

I've just tried this not too long ago & i must say it is AWESOME! I'm quite tanned (NW42/NW45) & loads of concealers make me look ashy or they don't have proper coverage. I am an honors student hence i have really quite bad dark eye circles (due to all the lack of sleep!). I was over at the BB counter and the MUA tried this on for me & it was just amazing, my dark eye circles were instantly neutralised, i kid you not! my under eye looked so much brighter & i was really happy!

You have to use a concealer still though to make the colour look more natural since the corrector has a peachy colour to it & looks unnatural if you dont conceal with a skin coloured concealer.

I got mine in Dark Peach, i just cant rave enough about the wonder it does to my bad bad dark eye circles! I think it can be used for ANY AGE! i'm gonna let my mum try this too! Its just way too awesome to not share!

The packaging is quite cute too! really small and handy something you can carry on for travel. It has a mirror inside too which is quite good & the size of the mirror is good too!

Love this, if you've got dark circles and have not found anything which works, i swear this works! (:

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2010 8:35:00 PM More reviews by wonderdreamz

I like how it corrects, but the product itself cakes and looks icky. I'm going to return this and stick to liquid concealers for under the eyes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2010 7:48:00 PM More reviews by ilovemakeupandsoshouldyou

I have bad under-eye circles. No matter how much I sleep or water I drink or whatever, they're ugly. Kind of purple/blue. Also I have a big fat vein under my eye that is always very visibly blue. I've been using this in the Light Bisque shade for about 3 years and I have definitely bought it more than once. The texture makes it stick and when I put the BB powder over it, it doesn't get in the creases. This is the ONLY concealer I've used that's actually worked. The only that's annoying is that it's $22 for a tiny little container. I try and get it at CCO most of the time.