Bobbi Brown Corrector

4.1

petrolatum, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, tribehenin, tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmitate, oxokerite, lecithin, propylene glycol stearate, sorbitan laurate, polysorbate 20, propylene glycol laurate. May contain: titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), mica, ultramarines (ci 77007), carmine (ci 75470).

on 4/6/2010 4:01:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Warm

People who haven't tried this, please listen to me, you have to try this! Even if you're reluctant to splurge $23 for this, you can go to BB store and try this for free. This is by far the best corrector/ concealer for dark circles. I tried it once in David Jones in Melbourne, and it cost about 30 bucks for a small black pot, but owh it was just perfect!! Even the MUA didn't think it'd look great on me..but the price scared me off.. Tried to find one eBay, but they still cost the same (around 26usd with shipping) plus it's so rare to be found on ebay. Which should tell ppl something, ppl who tried this on once, didn't want to sell it, they want to use it for themselves.. Anyway,the 1st n only BB store finally opened in Indonesia, at Harvey Nichols which carries only international's most famous beauty brands. Cost me about 320000rp which is about 32usd, but honestly, I've never regret about buying it. When I tried in on, my dark circles were instantly disappeared! I have the creamy concealer kit, but that looks to fakey to me because it was meant to brighten the dark circles, but I ended up looking like I'm really tired despite the dark area being covered. My sister even bought the concealer in honey because it matches her dark circle perfectly(she couldn't find a perfect shade for corrector) Try using the hydrating eye cream before this, and I can guarantee you that you will not be disappointed. A word of advice, BB products have great selection of colors, so try to get ur best match, don't be rushy just take ur time..BB MUA are quite nice everywhere (not too friendly, not too snobby unlike MAC's) This is the only BB items that doesn't have flaws IMO..superb!!

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This concealer needs to be more opaque and less greasy to be holygrail. For the price, it just isnt't that great. I much prefer the new Revlon age defying moisturizing concealer or Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage

on 3/30/2010 10:30:00 AM

HG status! I've been using this for almost a year and haven't even touched half the teeny tiny container. With that in mind, I definitely think it's worth the price. I absolutely love this product as it really does cancel out my dark circles. I also love the creamy texture. The "light bisque" color works very well for me during most of the year but I think I need to get a different one for summer when I'm tan because that's when it casts a weird pinkish color under my undereye area.

For those that think this doesn't work or does not have a lot of cancelling of the darkness, I recommend going back to the BB counter and having someone else color match you. That happened to me the first time and I was really disappointed at how it didn't seem to cover well as everyone else has said. My second time around, a different sales rep matched me (I went from Bisque to Light Bisque), and it turned me into a true believer! :)

I don't really like the BB's concealer since it's so thick and I don't need a very thick one after using this corrector. Instead, I've been using either Maybelline's Age Rewind or Revlon's Age Defying Concealer over the corrector and both work great with it. :) continued >>

on 3/27/2010 7:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

ATTENTION NC40 GIRLS. Peach is the best corrector i've ever used. i was using mac nw30 under my eye before, but golden tones look better in peaches for concealing and pink tones look better in bisque. i placed some of this above my lip area too and it makes that darkness go away and brightens the area. love this stuff!!!

on 3/26/2010 9:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

For over ten years I've been using the Laura Mercier Secret Cover concealer on it's own and it's been fantastic. However, this year I've begun to see changes in my skin and the concealer on its own just wasn't cutting it anymore. I took a look at the LM concealer palette where you mix the two shades to get the one that works for you but to be honest I just don't have the patience for that in the morning. I gave this a try after reading the positive reviews and I'm so glad I did. I put this on first and let it sink in for about a minute and then layer the LM concealer on top. The two combined do a great job of covering. I have very oily skin and this isn't so creamy that it ends up pooling on my skin. The only issue I have is that the pot is a little difficult to open if you are using your fingernails. I'm always worried I'm going to gouge the product. I'll definitely repurchase.

on 3/25/2010 12:39:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This corrector is like magic. I use the one is Bisque. It cancels out my dark circles before i apply the bobbi brown creamy concealer. It is pretty pricey in my opinion for just a corrector. It is so creamy, it just glides on your skin. If you use too much it will definitely look cakey. You only need a very tiny bit.
Would buy again.

on 3/24/2010 11:09:00 PM

I am in the minority (obviously) here but I just find this product average at best. Maybe my expectations after so much hype were just too high but this corrector doesn't do much for me. I use it as directed by the SA but honestly am not sure it is any better than some much more affordable options - even one DS product I can think of. I will, I think, finish using it since it cost so much, but honestly it wouldn't take much for me to move on. So many of these products are personal to the individual - and this seems to work well for so many - but not me. Can't recommend it.

on 3/24/2010 10:00:00 PM

For so long I have always been looking for the best concealer for my dark circles. (still are) but currently this is my best choice. It is so creamy and doesn't settle into fine lines. Just add a dab because if you put too much it will look cakey. However, this really is worth the money. I use peach because it counteracts my dark circles.

on 3/22/2010 4:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I LOVE THIS STUFF!! I have purchased well over 40 different types of concealers to cover up my genetic EXTREME dark circles, and I'm so glad I finally found this stuff! I love putting it on, and seeing my dark circles just disappear. It covers SO WELL. Sometimes I will wear a normal concealer over it, like the directions say, but most of the time I will just use the corrector.

It can look wet if you don't use a powder over it, which can make you look ill. So just make sure you apply some powder on top.

The staying power, when just using the corrector, even when using a power, is not that great. It's like 4 hours, and you can see it start to wear off. But I think that's because it's not designed to be used by itself. When I use a concealer over it, it lasts as long as the concealer on top. Plus, it's ability to cover and not cake makes me not care about it's staying power too much.

I have recommended this to my YouTube audience, and all of my friends and my mother! I recommend it to you, too!

Definitely HG!

YouTube: Azlaier

on 3/22/2010 3:29:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Another winner from Bobbi Brown! She makes my favorite foundation, and now this product - I started using it last December, and since them it has become an everyday staple for me. While I love my Laura Mercier undercover pot concealer, this makes it work even better - so much so that when my LM product is done, I will likely give BB's creamy concealer a try! FYI, I am a NC35/40 in MAC foundation, a Warm Natural 4.5 in BB foundation, and wear Bisque in this product (at least in the dead of winter). The corrector's formula is creamy and it disappears into the skin, providing excellent coverage of dark shadows under the eyes - you can use it alone, or to give any concealer a boost. I apply a small amount under the eyes and into the darker hollow between my eyes and nose with a MAC 242 brush, apply an even smaller amount of concealer on top with a Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage brush, and blend it all together with a lightly dampened Beauty Blender sponge. I then follow up with a dusting of Laura Mercier translucent setting powder. Despite the fact that I have combo/oily skin, I find that with this routine my concealer stays fresh through the entire work day. Highly recommended, and the best corrector I have ever used, hands down.