October 31, 2014 | 1347 users online

Concealers - Bobbi Brown - Corrector

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2010 12:49:00 AM More reviews by afey1989

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

So... I have that extremely pale skin and when I am tired, well those blue veins and all the colors that scream tired! become visible... that is until I tried BB corrector.! I love this product and the best part is I don't need much and a little goes a long way. Not only is it perfect for my under eye circle it hides those little pimples that like to spring on you at the worst times. I use this as a concealer and a little BB face powder(white) on top. I use light bisque. Its amazing and goes on so creamy and smooth. I am in love :]

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2010 9:41:00 PM More reviews by champagnestars

I've just tried this not too long ago & i must say it is AWESOME! I'm quite tanned (NW42/NW45) & loads of concealers make me look ashy or they don't have proper coverage. I am an honors student hence i have really quite bad dark eye circles (due to all the lack of sleep!). I was over at the BB counter and the MUA tried this on for me & it was just amazing, my dark eye circles were instantly neutralised, i kid you not! my under eye looked so much brighter & i was really happy!

You have to use a concealer still though to make the colour look more natural since the corrector has a peachy colour to it & looks unnatural if you dont conceal with a skin coloured concealer.

I got mine in Dark Peach, i just cant rave enough about the wonder it does to my bad bad dark eye circles! I think it can be used for ANY AGE! i'm gonna let my mum try this too! Its just way too awesome to not share!

The packaging is quite cute too! really small and handy something you can carry on for travel. It has a mirror inside too which is quite good & the size of the mirror is good too!

Love this, if you've got dark circles and have not found anything which works, i swear this works! (:

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2010 8:35:00 PM More reviews by wonderdreamz

I like how it corrects, but the product itself cakes and looks icky. I'm going to return this and stick to liquid concealers for under the eyes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2010 7:48:00 PM More reviews by ilovemakeupandsoshouldyou

I have bad under-eye circles. No matter how much I sleep or water I drink or whatever, they're ugly. Kind of purple/blue. Also I have a big fat vein under my eye that is always very visibly blue. I've been using this in the Light Bisque shade for about 3 years and I have definitely bought it more than once. The texture makes it stick and when I put the BB powder over it, it doesn't get in the creases. This is the ONLY concealer I've used that's actually worked. The only that's annoying is that it's $22 for a tiny little container. I try and get it at CCO most of the time.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2010 4:37:00 AM More reviews by eiffadea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

this is my greatest makeup buy of all time..im 21 and i hv very bad hereditary under eye circle with very visible line!!awh it is so frustrating to buy concealer that are just so drying and will do nothing except for accentuating my fine line even more and make it look cakey and crappy..not with this stuff though..it is so creamy to touch and very2 pigmented..the packaging is so small you'll think it's not worth the steep price (or shall i say very2 steep price), but really, u only need a little..this is not cakey at all people..yay for me!is doesnt settle into fine line and it is not drying at all..and the most important thing is it covers my under eye circles like a dream..i am about NC43 in mac shade and i use dark peach corrector..i don't need anything else on top of it because the dark peach color blends well with my very dark under eye circle and it actually looks like my skin..i give it a 4 because of the price..but nonetheless,i'll never stop repurchasing it..

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2010 10:31:00 PM More reviews by longbeach

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I think this is the most amazing product I use. Honestly, it's like I'm in the middle of a makeover show every morning in my bathroom. I have distinct blue veins under my left eye and in general, am dark in the corners of my eyes. This stuff erases those and makes me look awake and younger. It's amazing. I generally pair it with BB concealer, too. It does go into my creases and fine lines a little bit, but the overall effect is fantastic.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2010 12:54:00 AM More reviews by Misha32

I bought this is Dark Peach to use as an aid to my concealer but found that I can use this as my concealer. I find that the texture is creamy, doesn't crease, stays on well, and does a pretty decent job as counteracting undereye darkness. I find that when I do put concealer over this I have to be careful not to put too much because it can look cakey.

This product is comparable to Eve Pearl's Salmon Concealer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2010 9:21:00 AM More reviews by DPD

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I loooove his product.

If you are Indian Asian you know how difficult it is to cover up. Most concealers instead of brightening look ashy, cakey, grey and make the circles even worse

I am NC42/44 in MAC in foundation and have tried the equivalent concealers as well as NW35 in Studio Sculpt. In BB I am Warm Natural/Honey foundation and concelaer in Honey.

I was not happy with the way it looked for the above reason. I then decided to try the Corrector in Dark Peach and OMG with one product (instead of 2 or 3 see below) my circles are almost non existent. I then go over with BB Pale Yellow powder to set If I have time I use Sudio Sculpt in the corners to brighten although I want to try the BB tinted under eye brightener.

It is quite expensive so only use it on the days that I am going out. On normal days I use Stila Under Eye Concealer in Warm (which I think has been discontinued ;o( and then to brighten put the Mac Studio Sculpt in the inner corners) and blend. Then I set it with BB Pale Yellow powder.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2010 9:35:00 PM More reviews by ElectricBlack

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I finally decided to try this product. I have a medium-dark almost tanned skin and I had it in PEACH. It was a little light for my skin...but then again..a concealer has to be layered on top of it.

It has GOOD COVERAGE, NICE PACKAGING, and FAIR PRICE! Other than that..it's not so different when I match it with my cheapy IMAN concealer + MAC's Studio Sculpt NC42(I THINK).

It's honestly all about the layering and the blending of it. If you place just a concealer on of course it'd look so pale. The only time I did not need to layer anything was when I had YSL touche Eclat but that is too expensive and too translucent for my taste.

TIP: I usually place my lightest concealer (now I do it with the BOBBI BROWN CORRECTOR)....then layer it with something more peachy like my old YSL or MAC Studio Sculpt (just be careful with this stuff...it really is thick...so blend blend blent)

Then I layer all of that with a thin layer of my foundation for the most natural look. Make sure to moisturize properly or it will CAKE -_-

But ya...this product is great for darker circles...will definitely buy it again!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2010 3:02:00 PM More reviews by jumpsnoopy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This was an HG for me until very recently when I discovered Benefit's Erase Paste. BB Corrector is a great product, don't get me wrong -- but I think the Erase Paste kind of "one ups" it in several ways. Those being: the Corrector is a little too pink/orange for my NC20-25 skin (I used Light Bisque), which obviously doesn't look great. It also has a tendency to settle into fine lines and look "wet" since it doesn't really sink into the skin. I had to cover it with powder to stop it from looking wet or oily, which in turn made it look chalky. All in all, it covered my hereditary dark circles, but it didn't look natural. They just looked like I'd covered my dark circles. If you find the Corrector is too pink, try the Erase Paste in the Light color. It's worked a lot better for me, especially with Smashbox eye primer underneath -- barely any settling into lines!