Bobbi Brown Corrector

4.1

petrolatum, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, tribehenin, tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmitate, oxokerite, lecithin, propylene glycol stearate, sorbitan laurate, polysorbate 20, propylene glycol laurate. May contain: titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), mica, ultramarines (ci 77007), carmine (ci 75470).

on 3/25/2010 12:39:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This corrector is like magic. I use the one is Bisque. It cancels out my dark circles before i apply the bobbi brown creamy concealer. It is pretty pricey in my opinion for just a corrector. It is so creamy, it just glides on your skin. If you use too much it will definitely look cakey. You only need a very tiny bit.
Would buy again.

on 3/24/2010 11:09:00 PM

I am in the minority (obviously) here but I just find this product average at best. Maybe my expectations after so much hype were just too high but this corrector doesn't do much for me. I use it as directed by the SA but honestly am not sure it is any better than some much more affordable options - even one DS product I can think of. I will, I think, finish using it since it cost so much, but honestly it wouldn't take much for me to move on. So many of these products are personal to the individual - and this seems to work well for so many - but not me. Can't recommend it.

on 3/24/2010 10:00:00 PM

For so long I have always been looking for the best concealer for my dark circles. (still are) but currently this is my best choice. It is so creamy and doesn't settle into fine lines. Just add a dab because if you put too much it will look cakey. However, this really is worth the money. I use peach because it counteracts my dark circles.

on 3/22/2010 4:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I LOVE THIS STUFF!! I have purchased well over 40 different types of concealers to cover up my genetic EXTREME dark circles, and I'm so glad I finally found this stuff! I love putting it on, and seeing my dark circles just disappear. It covers SO WELL. Sometimes I will wear a normal concealer over it, like the directions say, but most of the time I will just use the corrector.

It can look wet if you don't use a powder over it, which can make you look ill. So just make sure you apply some powder on top.

The staying power, when just using the corrector, even when using a power, is not that great. It's like 4 hours, and you can see it start to wear off. But I think that's because it's not designed to be used by itself. When I use a concealer over it, it lasts as long as the concealer on top. Plus, it's ability to cover and not cake makes me not care about it's staying power too much.

I have recommended this to my YouTube audience, and all of my friends and my mother! I recommend it to you, too!

Definitely HG!

YouTube: Azlaier

on 3/22/2010 3:29:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Another winner from Bobbi Brown! She makes my favorite foundation, and now this product - I started using it last December, and since them it has become an everyday staple for me. While I love my Laura Mercier undercover pot concealer, this makes it work even better - so much so that when my LM product is done, I will likely give BB's creamy concealer a try! FYI, I am a NC35/40 in MAC foundation, a Warm Natural 4.5 in BB foundation, and wear Bisque in this product (at least in the dead of winter). The corrector's formula is creamy and it disappears into the skin, providing excellent coverage of dark shadows under the eyes - you can use it alone, or to give any concealer a boost. I apply a small amount under the eyes and into the darker hollow between my eyes and nose with a MAC 242 brush, apply an even smaller amount of concealer on top with a Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage brush, and blend it all together with a lightly dampened Beauty Blender sponge. I then follow up with a dusting of Laura Mercier translucent setting powder. Despite the fact that I have combo/oily skin, I find that with this routine my concealer stays fresh through the entire work day. Highly recommended, and the best corrector I have ever used, hands down.

on 3/16/2010 8:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I picked this up at my local CCO in Porcelain Bisque. The color and texture is nicet. It's so creamy and blends so well. This is much better for me than MAC's studio finish, which now I use for blemishes only.
Still searching for an HG, since this creases on me.

on 3/16/2010 3:22:00 AM

my general story with this concealer went like this: i pined after it for months, unwilling to plunk down twenty two buckaroonies for this teeny pot of concealer. so pine away i did, until i thought i was satisfied with my drugstore concealer. alas, no, the fire returned, and i finally shilled out the bones for this corrector in dark peach almost a year later. ooh, the excitement when this thing came in the mail. months of waiting, and here it was! and ohh, the rapidity with which my infatuation fizzled like a sad balloon. i give this four stars because it is a thick, rich, creamy, truly peachy concealer. i take off one star because it doesn't last. instead, like an eye cream that doesn't want to sink it, it feels sticky and sits on top of the skin, rather than blending into it. then, around noon, i'm guessing it wants to head over to starbucks and just peaces out off my face. the peach is an effective color corrector, but for many people, the peach will need a normal concealer over it, only adding to the stickiness and goop. and yes, it felt stick to me even with only a small amount. perhaps one day i can make it work. at the end of the day, kudos to BB for making a true corrector, even if the lasting power is t3h suck.

on 3/15/2010 8:04:00 AM

I was SO excited when I purchased this a year ago! Well, I'm not so excited anymore! The good-it does cover red marks, spots, blah, blah, blah really well. HOWEVER, this makes my skin look dry and cakey even after using the smallest amount possible! The super bad-can't even think about using this under my eyes! Super dry/cakey look AND it creeps into my fine lines! In case your wondering...yes I moisturize REALLY well, and yes I allow the moisturizer to sink in before using this. I'll continue using this on red marks on my chest...it was too pricey to trash it.

on 3/12/2010 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I am so surprised at all the great reviews. I didn't like this at all. Yes, it does an O.K. job of covering ( I have terrible circles under my eyes), but it settles into the small lines and looks so obvious. I don't have many lines under my eyes and this finds the few that I do have and makes me look 10 years older. It's worse than the circles!

OMG i love the corrector & conceler their so creamy and blend so good! I just use some clarins primer under my eye and its awsome! i have rly bad dark circles and discoloration...i recomend this to everyone. ive tried a lot of stuff and this was the only corrector/conceler to work.oh the conceler also come with a setting powder to help it stay and not crease and it also helps the dark circles even more....its my holy grail #1 deff!