Revlon ColorStay Liquid Liner

Ingredients: Water, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract. Tocopheryl Acetate. Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Oleyl Alcohol, TEA-Stearate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Cellulose, Hectorite, Glyceryl Stearate. Xanthan Gum, Isopropylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben. May contian : Ultramarines, Iron Oxides, Titnaium Dioxide, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Mica, Chromium Oxide Greens, Bismuth Oxychloride, CArmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Manganese Violet.

PROS: Stays on great. Goes on well. Good applicator too.

CONS: Takes some practice. I guess it could last even longer.

ALTERNATES: I also like the Almay i-color version of liquid liner. If you don't mind spending more, Stila's stay all day waterproof eyeliner applies just a bit better than this one.

on 12/31/2009 5:59:00 AM

Awful- it smudges after a few hours and gives me raccoon eyes.

by the way i love the revlon colorstay pencil liner- get that one instead!

on 12/30/2009 5:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

The first liquid liner I've ever used! You have to shake it before using it... maybe that's why it's watery for a few users.

Like some reviewers... it stings a LOT when it gets in my eyes. After about 2 hours of wearing this in the morning (around 10AM), my eyes sting reeally really much. But after the "morning dryness" disappear, I'd be fine. After about 8 hours, it smudges a little bit at the top (where my Asian eyelid creases). The longest I've worn it was 11 hours. The lines were still dark and black and still THERE. I have oily lids, and I'm just glad that this stays on for such a long time (even though it smudges just a little bit).

I looooooooove it! Never going back to pencil liner again!!! I honestly don't know what felt tip or whatever tip people are talking about... (the liner's tip is covered in black ink when I use it so, I can't tell what it is haha). I'm still a beginner in liquid eyeliners, but I have no complains for this liner's tip!

on 12/29/2009 7:23:00 AM

I have been using this product for a while now.
I line my top lid with this, and the application brush makes it super easy to create the cat eye look. :-)
It's very black and dramatic. It does stay on for ages, and doesn't flake or fade overtime unlike some other liquid liners.
The only downfall i guess is the fact that it does tend to smudge in humid conditions or if you have oily eyelids, and the application brush can be easily damaged. Mine started wobbling around and the hairs on the brush are starting to poke out.
Bottom line: Good product, stays on, easy application.

on 12/27/2009 2:54:00 AM

This is the first liquid eyeliner I have tried and it's the best eyeliner I have ever experienced. It stays put throughout the day until washed off. But it doesn't totally dry up right away so that i can take off the lines that weren't drawn right. the tip is sturdy and picks up enough liquid for a thin line. the product is also buildable without looking cakey or feeling heavy. This is my favorite eyeliner...so far ;)

on 12/14/2009 8:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This was the second liquid eyeliner I have ever bought and I love it! I bought the one in "Black" and it is very black indeed. The only downside is that the applicator has these stringy material that I guess wore off and sometimes can make a mess when I am trying to apply. But then again, I have been using it for a long time and its probably a nudge for me to re-purchase.

on 12/10/2009 8:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

This is my favorite eyeliner, it is so easy to use. It will last all day without flaking or smudging, and the color stays true. It isn't too watery either, which i find to be a good thing. :) I have this in black brown, I use it everyday, and it is the eyeliner that I think I will use as long as its sold...

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Revlon's ColorStay Liquid Liner in Blackest Black has quickly become my go-to liquid liner. It's one of the truest blacks I've ever seen, drugstore or highend, and although it looks crazy small I've been using it probably two or three times a week for two and a half months and there seems to still be plenty left. Doesn't dry out, has a really great design. The whole top unscrews for a good-sized handle, revealing a nicely firm, pointed tip. I wipe a little of the excess off to prevent too heavy of an application, and usually start in the middle of my eye working out before doing the inner half. (This is how I always apply liquid liner, not just this one--it makes the application a lot easier, and I definitely make fewer mistakes this way.) A fantastic, extremely long-wearing product.

on 12/3/2009 1:23:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

my new HG liquid!!! <3 first of all the color is BLAAACK. and it last me all day. and considering that i have oily lids thats a tumbs up for me. and i love the felt tip applicator! i never was good at the brushes .. makes it easier for me and fast too! so i will definately will be bying again! and its cheap too!

on 11/26/2009 8:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Excellent eyeliner if you don't have extremely oily lids. Pigmentation could be richer, I noticed that even using black I have to go over 2 times to get the blackest color. Stays put for about 6 hours after that it starts to melt and rub off in the corners of my eye. I would say this is a good buy for someone with dry to normal skin that wants a good quality long lasting eyeliner. If you have oily skin beware that this eyeliner will not stay on all day and reapplication will be needed.