BeneFit Cosmetics Lemon Aid

3.2

titanium dioxide(CI77891) Ozokerite, talc, neopenyl glycol dicaprylate, tidecyl trimellite, lanolin oil,PPG-2 myrystyl ether propionate, kaolin, iron oxides, fragrance, butylparaben, citronellol, BHA, hexyl cinnamal, alpha-isomethyl ionone, benzyl benzoate.

I was hoping did not work for me....and i feel like a fool because i read all the poor reviews and i even got to try it at the Sephora ...but i fell in love with the container LOL.....but did not work for me..cakes, too yellow, just odd...

I bought this from Selfridges in London - the lady at the counter sold it to me for under-eye concealer for dark circles. Oh dear - how wrong could she be? :-(

This stuff is awful under-eye - by the time I got home, the store-applied makeup was creased underneath my eye. Truly awful. (nb. the packaging says it is just for eyelids - but I didn't get a chance to look until I got it home + you tend to trust that make-up counter staff in high-end department stores have a tiny bit of training.)

It does lighten my eyelids - this affect is okay - still not worth the price tag/ or worth bothering with. (It also creases on your eyelids btw!). Altogether unsatisfactory.

This product has made me realise that I won't be buying Benefit products again - they are just hype and packaging - must say thought the marketing folk do a good job! The only products that are half-worth buying come in huge jars that go off as they take about 3 years to use up, which is quite off-putting - its.

If you want 'real' make-up try MAC, Dior, Lancome, Shu Uemera... the list goes on. I would advise that you don't bother with Benefit unless you have cash to burn and are feeling frivolous. Wish I'd read the reviews before I bought... ah well I've learnt my lesson now ;-)

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I recieved this in swap, and so glad I did. I use it every day as an eye primer on the top and bottom of my eyes and on the vein on the sides of my nose, then as base for my eyeshadows. It works great in this aspect. As stated below it is very unnatural looking and creases on it's own. But with powder or eyeshadows or under foundation it works concealing and gives you the staying power needed for all eyeshadows especially the UD glittery ones or some mineral l/e/s. Over all I really like it for that, and wont give it up - I'll keep it as back up. I just got MAC Prep+Prime Eye, and can't wait to try that...

I am a esthetician/makeup artist and I like this stuff. I use this on myself and have used it on others and there is a trick to this product. TIP: After applying a cream base to eyes you must set it with powder or you will crease. I use Laura Mercier Setting Powder and have never had a problem.

definitely not worth the price. yes, it made my eyes look brighter but the stuff also creases BIG TIME. it didn't even work that well as an eyeshadow primer too. might as well use drugstore brand concealer.

I bought Lemon Aid on a lark one day and regret it. It does work as an eye brightener, but there is nothing natural or appealing about it. The texture is simply too think to be effective on the eyelids. It also blends very, very poorly. Will not repurchase.

Also, while the price is not astronomical, it's not a good value in the sense that you are not getting a high quality product in exchange for a big price tag. Mediocre, at best.

I love this as a primer before applying eye shadow. When I use it, my makeup doesn't budge. I also really like the way it looks on its own, but find that it creases after a short time, hence the one-lippie deduction.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

i love this product.i tap it on my eye lids and i let it sit there so my body heat can soften it up a bit then i blend it all over my lids.this stuff hides all the redness and discolorations on youre lids like nothing can ,youre eyes look awake no matter how early in the morning it is..remember it is not a concealer ladies it is a primer.my shadow stays put all day long with no creasing i mean no creasing at all!!it also makes the color of the eyeshodow stay true.i put my make up on at 5.30 a.m.and by 7.00 in the evening my shadow has not moved at all!i just started using this and it will be a staple in my makeup bag.$18.00 is not a bad price for considering how long this will last.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Great look for eyes, however, it should be a bit creamier. It really does just make eyes look good, young and healthy.

Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse

I don't understand why more people don't love this?? It's my HG concealer. If you are pale enough (I am NW 15-20) you can use it for blemishes, too, and it works perfect if you use it right. I always use Urban Decay's wonder brush to apply it. I get some on the brush and dab at the imperfections and put some under my eye and at the top of my nose at either side, that eye area. Then I PAT it. Don't rub! Just pat until the imperfections are gone. I set it with Jane Iredale's loose amazing base all over, but any mineral foundation will do. The little pot lasts forever, so to me this is not that expensive. I love it!!

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products