BeneFit Cosmetics Lemon Aid

3.2

titanium dioxide(CI77891) Ozokerite, talc, neopenyl glycol dicaprylate, tidecyl trimellite, lanolin oil,PPG-2 myrystyl ether propionate, kaolin, iron oxides, fragrance, butylparaben, citronellol, BHA, hexyl cinnamal, alpha-isomethyl ionone, benzyl benzoate.

on 1/29/2007 9:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Great look for eyes, however, it should be a bit creamier. It really does just make eyes look good, young and healthy.

on 1/28/2007 10:27:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse

I don't understand why more people don't love this?? It's my HG concealer. If you are pale enough (I am NW 15-20) you can use it for blemishes, too, and it works perfect if you use it right. I always use Urban Decay's wonder brush to apply it. I get some on the brush and dab at the imperfections and put some under my eye and at the top of my nose at either side, that eye area. Then I PAT it. Don't rub! Just pat until the imperfections are gone. I set it with Jane Iredale's loose amazing base all over, but any mineral foundation will do. The little pot lasts forever, so to me this is not that expensive. I love it!!

on 1/28/2007 2:54:00 AM

Eh, I'm changing this review. This stuff creases way too easily. A good product but not a great one. Nice color, does brighten eyes but only for an hour or so.

on 1/24/2007 8:45:00 PM

I wish I had found this site before I bought this product. The color is perfect and makes me look like my eyelids are actually skin colored, instead of dark purple. But that only lasts for a couple of hours, and then it creases and looks awful. I only use a very little bit just touch my finger to the product, then put on, but it still creases. It's just not meant for people with oily lids.

Also, if you live in a cold climate, this stuff (and Boi-ing) gets so thick in the winter that it tugs on your lids when you apply it. Not good for the delicate eye area! One solution - blow your hair dryer on it for a couple of seconds before you try to apply it (I do this with some eyeliners too).

on 1/15/2007 10:15:00 PM

I have oily eyelids and my eyeshadow tends to form a white shadow line by the end of the day. Lemon Aid was great! Just apply using a concealer brush, blend it well, let it dry for a few secs then apply powder eyeshadow.. Worked like a charm!

on 1/12/2007 12:10:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I am amazed by how worthless this procuct is. I think if it were creamier, or if it were a cream-to-powder, it might work. But as it is, it's impossible to work with. It's so hard and impossible to blend! I have tried using my finger and a concealer brush, and my eyes end up more red from all the blending it takes to get it on. Skip this and get a better result with a layer of creamy opaque concealer and a skin-colored matte eyeshadow. I was so stoked when a girlfriend gave this to me, but she was right - it's garbage!

on 1/11/2007 1:48:00 AM

Thought this was a powder and I think if it was I would like it MUCH better. The color is perfect for hidding tired eyes and as a good base but it acts and feels like a cream eyeshadow and creases and makes my powder eye shadow come off quick.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I got this within the realness of concealness kit. It works well for me and I don't find it difficult to blend, but I have fair skin so it works well. I'm not sure how good it would look with olive skin. I don't know whether I'd buy this separately, but I do like it for days when I don't want to wear full eyeshadow and it does take away any redness on my eyelids. Great value within the kit.

on 1/3/2007 12:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I like the theory behind this product: pale yellow counteracts red and purple tones on the eyelid. However, while it does that job wonderfully, it also began to crease after about 3 hours, hence only 4 lippies. The only way I could fix that was by putting this product on very carefully with a faux-haired eyeshadow brush and blending carefully. I little too much work for me. I will give it props for giving me a wide-awake look and being very natural-looking. I'd buy it again, but I don't think I'll run out anytime soon!

on 12/30/2006 6:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I bought this eye base as I have darkish and oily eyelids and thought it may help both problems (lighten them up and help eyeshadow last longer)
At first, the result (as long as you don't apply too thickly) was quite good and did make me look wide awake but over time I felt it creased fairly quickly and after a few hours made my eyes feel very tired (As if the product irritated in some way)
I did try it as a base for concealer as I have dark circles and enjoy multi tasking products, but the result was too horrible to try again as it made the circles look ashen and I resembled a bride of Dracula, so with its comrade "Boing" this product resides at the bottom of my large make up bag

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products