April 16, 2014 | 1986 users online

Crème - Revlon - ColorStay Whipped Creme Makeup

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2013 10:19:00 PM More reviews by hannahmichellebrown

LOVE this stuff! Gives a airbrushed flawless look to your skin. I apply it with a flat top brush.
I usually wear olay moisturizer mixed with loreal true match as a base and then top it off with this.
If you have dry skin, make sure you always moisturize before wearing this!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2013 9:53:00 PM More reviews by luvMakeUp77

I looove love this foundation! Definitely HG for me! Of all foundations I've tried, this is the best by far! For some reason I didn't like the Revlon Colorstay Liquid foundation but the whipped is amazing:) It lasts and lasts and lasts... Doesn't fade or sweat off during the day

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2013 3:23:00 AM More reviews by kykelly322

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Ok, I'm converted. I read ALL the reviews on this foundation until I bought it. I tried 3 types of Clinique, BE, ELDW, and they all fail compared to this jar of secrets. I'm the buff shade which matches my skin perfectly. My skin is super oily, but I don't really need much coverage. However, I have huge pores. This is fantastic in every way, shape, and form. I apply it with a sponge and it disappears into my skin. I have yet to look greasy. It doesn't even rub off in the shower until I take it off with my purity. I'm not thrilled with the jar it comes in because I'm so scared I'm going to drop it or it will turn upside down and turn into a big mess when I go to open it, but that's minor for what it does for my skin. It's pricey for a ds foundation but its bogo a lot at ulta.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2013 12:56:00 AM More reviews by ToriBiohazard

was a huge fan of Maybelline's Dream Matte Mousse foundation, so when Revlon came out with this one right around the time I was running out, I decided to give it a shot.
The consistency is sort of like cool whip. Not quite a solid mousse, and not quite a liquid. Because of the unique consistency, I find that it blends like a dream, whether you use your fingers, a brush, or a sponge!
The coverage is medium, but buildable if you need more. I'm super excited that they actually have my shade, seeing as I'm extremely pale! But it's actually a great match!
The finish can be dewy, until you let it dry, which could take a minute or two depending on how thick of a layer you put on. I prefer a matte finish, so I set it with a powder, and its perfect!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2013 9:17:00 PM More reviews by mintygreen02

overall this product isnt bad the textures really nice and blendable and theres actually a fair amount of product in it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2013 9:12:00 PM More reviews by Daatch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I learned about this product on a product tutorial on you tube. I was very pleased to find it has great coverage and I like the consistency of the product. If u are looking for a full coverage foundation this is for u

rated 3 of 5 on 1/17/2013 2:03:00 PM More reviews by Luscious1104

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love many if not all Revlon products and have used the Original Colorstay Liquid foundation for several years now so when they decided to launch the Colorstay Whipped, I was sold! I love the packaging; although, bulky and heavy it's very classy and looks nice on your vanity. The foundation itself looked extremely heavy but it's not. The coverage is Medium to Full and I find that it applies best with an F80 Flat Top Kabuki from Sigma. However, the smell of this foundation is so strong that I smell it for hours after I've applied it! Ugh, I can even taste it, pheeww! It wears nicely at the begining but then I feel like it cakes up on me by midday and makes my skin look much older! I have mixed feeling about this foundation. Everytime I used it, it smells badly, that doesn't change but the look seems to be different on me everytime. There are days where it holds up and I look matte all day and then there are days where I look like a cake face. Would I repurchase? prob not. Am I going to use it up? Yes. I will work with it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2013 11:16:00 PM More reviews by ary4nn

I have had this foundation for a while now, not too long but not too recently. I am in the shade 160 rich ginger, and during my "lighter days" (lol) i am in the shade 360 natural tan. My skin can range from normal to dry skin and get a little oily here and there. I use my garnier skin renew refreshing gel cream as moisturizer (as always) before putting this stuff on. This foundation has 0.8 fluid ounces.

Packaging: The jar is glass and can def. break easy and I am not a fan of the whole dip-your-fingers in but as long as your hands are clean and sanitized it shouldn't be a major problem

Consistency: This foundation has this weird consistency of a moose sort of creamy, velvety feeling and is actually pretty cool. It looks like if you were to put it on that you would look cakey but i, personally, think otherwise. It really depends on how you apply it.

Blending ability: A little goes a long way with this foundation and it could be medium to full coverage. Once you put this on your skin and let it settle most of the time it does not feel like i am wearing make up

Lasting ability: Do I honestly think this foundation can last 24 hours? No. But it does have an amazing lasting power. I want to say around 12-18 hours max for me and for many other reviewers.

*i have had hot days while wearing this foundation and it does come through and stay on

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2013 11:31:00 AM More reviews by jaydensmama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've been wearing this foundation for a few months now and think it is okay. It doesn't seem to be transfer resistant for me...it gets on everything I put my face on. The good thing is that it has not broken me out. Yay for that!
I have this in Natural Tan, which is a great match for my skin. I get the best application with my fingers. The times I have used a brush, it gets really cakey.
The packaging sucks. The jar is so heavy, which makes it a pain to carry around. Then, my lid broke! The inside things that catch on the jar to secure it came off. ALL of them! I can't take it with me at all because if it tips onto its side (which it always does), eventually it makes its way onto the bottom of my purse! This may be a deal breaker for me because I need to be able to take it with me.
Overall, I give it a 3, and the packaging a 0, if I could. I really don't think I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2013 7:34:00 AM More reviews by Toom_Snoopy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this foundation! My face is very oily, full of acne acars, and large pores, so the only foundation that I always search for is full coverage and oil control. Revlon Whipped does this job. The consistency is easy to apply and it doesn't sink into pores during the day. It rather controls oil well and also it lasts all day. The coverage is depending on the amount you apply but it neither looks cakey nor heavy on the skin. However I think it's medium coverage and that's OK for me. The finish is silky smooth as it claims. I'm very pleased with the result of the drugstore foundation. Even expensive counterbrands don't do as they claim.