December 21, 2014 | 1542 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorburst Lip Butter (All Shades)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2012 9:01:00 PM More reviews by stiles123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love these. When i heard that it was sheer, i was not so sure that i should buy it. However, the color is so pigmented for a sheer lipstick. It is very shiny and it lasts for good amount of time. The price is great especially when you find it for buy one get one 50% off. The packaging is great. I heard that some people said that it caused the lipstick to smudge around the tube, but that does not happen to me. Maybe it is because i am very careful and organized. It does not dry out my lips and it adds lots of moisture. Go out and buy it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2012 7:42:00 PM More reviews by Anna1977

I absolutly LOVE these lip butters! I own two brown sugar and cream brulee. They make my lips feel very moisturized and the application is very smooth. I am used to very high end products my favorites being Chanel and Clarins. These are so good that I have recently ignored most of my lipsticks and just been using these. Would highly recommend these.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2012 6:45:00 PM More reviews by xpgr1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I am in love with Revlon lip butters. I have the colours Pink Truffle, Lollipop, Sugar Plum, and Brown Sugar and I must say I am thoroughly impressed. The lip butters go on so, so smoothly and you don't have a problem with uneven coverage or colour on your lips. Also, you shouldn't have a problem with dryness (even though the majority of these are matte, although some are shimmery) because these lip butters are so unbelievable moisturising. So much so that my lips immediately felt soothed and hydrated after the first time I ever apply them. One complaint that I do have is that these lip butters do occasionally slide, also it comes with very little product. But all in all, I love it and will buy more when I run out.

p.s. My favourite colour is Lollipop, a bright fuschia with blue sparkles. It looks beautiful on cool toned girls.

p.p.s. I love you girlies!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2012 11:51:00 AM More reviews by bsampson09

I LOVE these lip butters! The perfect sheer lipstick / lip balm hybrid! The color selection is great and there's no doubt a color (or 6) for everyone. The pigmentation of these vary but for the most part are very good. They glide on my lips really well like a lip balm to keep my lips moisturized and the depending on the color, the pigmentation shows up really well with just a few layers. Sometimes they can feel a bit thick on my lips, but because of that they seem to last for hours before I need to reapply.
The lighter shades can sometimes show imperfections of the lips, especially if you're lips are dry- I don't suggest using those shades to moisturize because they just wont look good in the meantime.
I wish they were a bit cheaper, but I just wait until the Revlon cosmetics go on a BOGO sale and I try to scrape up any colors that might be left for the taking! I definitely recommend these, especially if you've been researching color swatches to pick your best matches.

My favorite colors are creme brulee (a sheer nude color), strawberry shortcake (a bright baby pink) and the amazingly pigmented Lollipop! (A hot pink/fuschia color)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2012 10:56:00 AM More reviews by kmc93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

This is definitely one of my fall-back lip products. It has a very lip-balm-y feel and is super easy to apply. I first bought Peach Parfait because I thought it looked so pretty on Emma Stone in the advert. I then had to go back and buy Pink Frosting, which is beautiful, subtle and great for layering over a pinky-nude (I use it with Pink Sugar also by Revlon), Berry Smoothie is a great berry pink and Red Velvet is a great burgundy red that you can build up to get the exact right colour. These are pretty easy to apply without a mirror. The only complaint I have is it can be a bit flaky when it is applied over certain other products, but that may be just me. The packaging is adorable, I love the quilting on the sides

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2012 10:51:00 AM More reviews by ORANGExcRush

I bought this for $3.99 at Shoppers in Toronto because they had a sale. I tested the colours on my hand and I found it too sticky but when the sales rep told me it melts nicely on your lips I decided to buy it. Testing the swatches on the back of your hand doesn't give this lip butter justice. I tried it on my lips and it wasn't sticky. It was just right. The colour is really nice (sugar frosting - it's the only close to my lips w/o making it overly dramatic). I'm glad I bought it and tried it out because I wouldn't have known it was this good. However, I do fall back on using my Blistex to moisturize my lips (I feel that it's just better and I'm so use to using it). This is great for a quick moisturizing with a little tint of sheer/colour.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2012 1:57:00 PM More reviews by pinknika

I've been wanting to try these for quite some time, after the fail of maybelline baby lips, I knew I wanted something better in quality. So I happen to be at my walgreens and I bought 2, bogo, in peach parfait and tutti fruiti. Let me say I'm a fiend and I want to go back and get some more colors! But I can't :( bogo ended 3/17. I was suprised with peach parfait- supposedly thats the one emma stone is wearing in the pic-it totally isn't and she's wearing somthing that looks like tutti fruiti. But peach parfait is a nice color, and it is moisturizing, I like to layer all of my lip products, so after 3 layers, I had really good shine and it lasted for a long while. Tutti fruiti is really bright, a nice bright color, it could be over the top depending on where you wear it, (I wore mine at work) but it's okay. I really really really want to try the other ones!! I want cupcake, strawberry shortcake, sweettart, creamsicle and one other one..oh well. I think rite aid might still have this on sale. I'm going to find out!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2012 6:51:00 PM More reviews by MistyStyles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this on sale for $3.99 (regular price: $10.99)

PROS:
Moisturizing
Hydrating
Pretty Packaging
AMAZING shades!
Reasonable price
...AND SO MUCH MORE!

CONS:
NONE AT ALL!

This is probably the most amazing lip product I have ever had, in my life! I got this product in the shade Cupcake, after it being recommended to me by the sales woman. When I got home, I was extremely excited to test it out, and I mean EXCITED! I applied a light coat to my lips and was in shock at how smooth this lip butter went on. I was also extremly shocked at how pigmented the product was. My shade, Cupcake, is a metalic pinky-purple with blue undertones. The shade looked amazing with my fair skin tone and actually made me look more tan (crazy, I know!). The lip butter lasted all day, with no signs of fading or wearing off. This product takes the place of a balm, gloss and lipstick, and there is a shade for everyone. I recommend this product to everyone, and I totally think everyone should pick up a stick or two. I definatley plan on buying another lip butter in Peach Parfait (a rich, peachy coral) or Strawberry Shortcake (a creamy, flamingo pink). Enjoy your lip butters!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2012 8:25:00 PM More reviews by yian

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pro: pigmented, comfortable wear, moisturising
Con: inconvenient packaging, short wear time

This lip butter is much more moisturising than the average lipstick, but not enough to replace a lip balm.

Wear time is about 2 hours for me.

The packaging has a very small base, and it can be difficult to get a good hold when trying to take off the cap.

I got 5 of them, and will definitely repurchase some of the colours. My favourites are Pink Truffle, Tutti Fritti, and Candy Apple.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2012 6:59:00 PM More reviews by ShelbyKnighttt

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Very mousturizing and pigmented. I have 3 of these. I have gumdrop, creamsicle, and one of the pink colors. The only one that is not super pigmented is Gumdrop. It is a sheer lavender color that just looks a bit strange on my lips.