Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter (All Shades)

Polybutene , Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 , Tridecyl Trimellitate , Octyldodecanol , PETROLATUM, Hydrogenated Polydecene , Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate , Jojoba , Polyethylene , Ozokerite , Cetyl PEG , PPG-10 , 1 Dimethicone , Calcium Sodium Borosilicate , Hexyl Laurate , Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate , Beeswax, Zinc Ricinoleate , Squalane , Silica , Shea Butter , Butter Mango , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , TOCOPHEROL ACETATE, Coconut Oily, Synthetic Wax , Ethylhexyl Palmitate , Dimethicone , Bis-Isobutyl PPG-20 Crosspolymer , Isodecyl Neopentanoate , Tribehenin , Sorbitan Isostearate , Fragrance , BHT , Caprylyl Glycol , 1,2 Hexanediol , May Contain: Mica , Titanium Dioxide (CI,77891) , Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499) , Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140) , Red 7 Lake (CI 15850:1) , Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985) , Red 33 Lake (CI 17200) , Carmine (CI 75470) , Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) , Red 6 Lake (CI 15850)

I have two of these colors and I love everything about them, I even got some for my picky grandmother and she absolutely loves the feel and wants to change to this lipstick now. The best part I think is being able to build up the color, I can have it sheerish or more towards the opaque and that is awesome!

on 3/31/2012 8:51:00 AM

I love these! The colours are beautiful, the formula is moisturizing. They don't last very long (a couple hours) I don't mind since I always reapply my lip balm during the day anyway. Do not hesitate, just try one; you can't go wrong at this price.

on 3/31/2012 6:57:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

These are good, they are fairly pigmented and hydrated. Only thing I dislike about it is that the moisture goes away after an hour or so, then I have to reapply because my lips feel dry. And something I don't want my lips too be that pigmented, but once i reapply it is very pigmented.

I have it in Macaroon, Berry Smoothie and Strawberry Shortcake. I will buy more, but in shades that are lighter.

Oh, and its a lot of pigmented than it looks on the hand. Good point I guess!

on 3/31/2012 6:32:00 AM

I liked the packaging, for a drug store brand. This long tubed, retro packaging is making a come back these days, as with other brands too. I tried the color "Macaroon".Upon application I smelt the vanilla scent, which was nice. Its a nice glossy, shimmery rose hue. I applied more of the product to get more color. I loved the color. My lips looked huge and like they were bursting wet gloss. As it was a lip butter, it can be sticky but it didn`t dry out my lips. As for lasting power, the lippie lasted while I was running errands all day,comes off after meals but leaves a faint shimmer behind. The price is affordable and I would buy this product again.

on 3/29/2012 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I can't believe I haven't written a review yet. I have two shades, Peach Parfait and Creme Brulee. I already ran out of Peach Parfait. That's how much I love it! They come with s tiny amount of product. They are a perfect blend of lip balm and the lipstick. They are so smooth and pigmented. The color selection is amazing!! I want Gumdrop next. The tubes are cute and practical. They smell faintly cheap. You know what I mean-the smell of Maybelline lip products. Not too strong but I can smell and taste it usually. I love these and am planning on getting more(: I got these at Ulta.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

The ONLY way these products could be better than they already are is if they came with more product!!! For around 7 bucks you should get more than an inch of product! But this is the ONLY reason I took off a lippy, everything about them is perfect! They are a perfect blend of lip balm, gloss, and lipstick. Moisturizing and soft like a lip balm. Glossy finish like a gloss, without being tacky and gross. And wonderful color selection like a lipstick. I cannot possibly rave about these enough!

If you are in any way hesitant about these products (which you shouldn't be-they are a god send) head to your local Ulta, they have a really great policy for returning opened and used products!!! :D

on 3/29/2012 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I don't see what the hype is about with this product. It's not that special. I bought Sweet Tart but this color is really too bright for me, and too pink. I ended up swapping it. These are not that moisturizing and did nothing for my lips. If I didn't know any better, I'd think these are modeled after YSL Rouge Volupte, but come on, do you really think they'd stand a chance? Not likely.

on 3/29/2012 2:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Neutral

Eh, this is just ok. Not great, not horrible, but just ehhhh. I have two colors: Sugar Plum and Brown Sugar. Brown Sugar has a lot of glitter. I'm not crazy about that. I couldn't see it in the tube prior to buying or I would have passed it up. Sugar Plum has no glitter and is a nice rich mauve color, highly pigmented. It actually feels luxuriously smooth and buttery going on but within 30 minutes my lips are DRY, super super dry, irritated, and I'm annoyed. I end up wiping it off and putting on some kind of sticky gloss to kill the dry irritated feeling. Just seems like any other ordinary annoying lipstick. I absolutely LOVE the L'Oreal Colour Riche Balms that have come out. They have enough color to look like a lipstick but are so creamy rich and smooth, I can't wait to apply them to my lips. They never get dry or icky. I have used up two of those tubes completely and just bought a 3rd today. So try those if you're looking for a sheer, creamy rich buttery smooth moisture product. The name of this Revlon "Lip Butter" is COMPLETELY misleading. I will not be repurchasing.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I bought the Pink Truffle colour just after it came out and was so pleased with it all around - it was the perfect shade, just slightly more pigmented than my actual lips, and felt like a upper-end chapstick when I put it on - that I went out and got Cherry Tart today, which is sheer enough to not give my b/f a heart attack when I try to kiss him but red enough to be pleasing. The packaging is meh but I haven't had the trouble with it that others have (yet). Will happily buy these again when I run out.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

As sad as this sounds I didn't even know about this product until I bought it and read reviews. Everyone seemed so hyped up by these babies coming out :(. Anyway, I went with the color creamsicle which looks waaay peachier in the tube then on my lips which is a good thing. I noticed when I had dry lips this color looked god awful but when nicely moisturized it is a fabulous color! I absolutely love this and it is my new fav lip color which goes everywhere with me! I put it on all the time at work (maybe I don't need to but when I look at the pretty color I just need to slather it on more!) I am excited to get a few more colors down the road (probably peach parfait because I think emma stone is the cutest thing in the world and she's wearing it in the ad) I have pretty pale skin so this color works awesome and I'm into the whole nude lip thing. Overall, very nice product just make sure your lips are exfoliated!!

Video Reviews & Tutorials