August 23, 2014 | 1416 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2013 12:03:00 AM More reviews by angelicakitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I loved baby lips so much, it helped my lips feel baby soft again. I LOVED IT SO FRIGGEN MUCH.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2013 1:07:00 AM More reviews by LeMaki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the only lip balm that actually moisturises my lips. It lasts a good amount of time on the lips, which means that you don't need to use it constantly. The chemical scent I could do without, but you can't have everything.

The tinted versions seem to dry out my lips more, so I don't use them. I have no idea why they do this.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2013 10:51:00 PM More reviews by katielouiseoct86

I don't use these as my everyday lip balm. It felt good on my lips but after it wore away my lips were left dry. Though I do have to say I love the tinted baby lips because I'm not using them 24/7 but just when I want a nice light wash of color. I really love Pink Punch and Grape Vine!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2013 9:16:00 PM More reviews by ellielane119

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

These...are...amazing. I have to admit, I didn't expect much just picking up two random ones at Walmart. I wasn't overly excited to try them but very long love affair story short, I own all six of these. I slip them in my pocket and carry them around with me everywhere I go. Quenched and Peppermint are my favorites and most-used because they are clear, but I like to use Peach Kiss (a LOVELY sparkly nude), Cherry Me (simple blue-toned light red wash) and Grape Vine (a dark purple that looks scary in the tube but a nice tint on my pigmented lips) as well for lighter eye makeup days. I don't use Pink Punch nearly as much as the other 5 because I feel like it's too pigmented and makes my lips look Barbie-plastic and fake - I think the pink is too blue toned, or something. I love the smell of it though. Overall I give these 5 lippies because I use them all the time and the colors aren't scary! I feel like they're more of a lip protectant, though, instead of a moisture-rich balm. If you have dead, dry, chapped lips they won't help you too much if you want to achieve softer ones, but these will help them stay that way once you do. All in all, awesome product I do NOT want to leave home without!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/6/2013 2:02:00 AM More reviews by teganrowe

When I first tried Baby Lips in the colour Pink Lolita I was in love with it, it felt amazing on my lips and i loved the pink tone to it. after using it for the past week i have found it to be oily and leave a horrible residue on my lips that kind of slip down my lips and onto my chin, now I am have a break out on my chin. It smells amazing but does not last long and when the product gets in my mouth it leaves it very dry.
I had such high hopes for the Baby Lips collection and I am so disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2013 11:10:00 PM More reviews by Caity33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

The first thing that caught my eye about this was the packaging, so cute and bright! My favorite is the blue in Quenched, it is the only thing that can seem to keep my lips moisturized, even during winter. I love the way it smells and the way that it looks. I also have the pink one, in pink punch, it gives your lips a really nice natural looking color while keeping them moisturized. Always have this stuff in my purse! Its pretty cheap for how well it works. Try this stuff!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/4/2013 9:47:00 PM More reviews by nvedenoff

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Hearing about how amazing the baby lips balms were I finally purchased the blue one the quenched 05. I did not like how the lip balm felt greasy on my lips and it didn't really keep my lips hydrated I felt like it wears off after awhile. Also I noticed I would break out around my mouth area because it was so greasy.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/4/2013 9:32:00 PM More reviews by MissAwesome

Let me start off saying, if your lips are chapped, dry, or peeling, this lip balm is not for you. It will not repair nor heal your lips. Those lips need to be healed first from a product that specialize in repairing lips; to name a few use Chapstick, Carmax, Burt's Bees...etc.
If your lips are pretty smooth or almost smooth, this product will make your lips moisturized through out the day.

What I do is use a thick layer of Carmax at night and it's smooth when I wake up and then I use Baby Lips through out the day.

This lip balm is pretty cheap, around $3-4 and it smells so nice and comes a pretty tube. You will have to reapply this product as with any other lip balm since we do eat, drink, and talk throughout the day. When you put it on it is a tad bit greasy and shiny, but fades into a smooth thin coat and feels nice, oddly.

Would I buy this specify for my dry lips? Hell no. There are products other there that will make my lips extremely smooth than somewhat smooth. But I will only buy this for the nice smell and the tinted colors. It makes a nice sheer tinted "lipstick". The colors are very pretty and are useable for everyday use.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/3/2013 11:39:00 PM More reviews by ashleyamindaguerra

Another shitty product.. It's pretty and all, smells good, starts off good but doesn't work well. When you first use it everything's good but after wearing it for about 10 minutes I felt like I had to re-apply it. After doing that it felt very cakey... It made my lips a lot dryer.. It DID NOT make my lips feel softer what so ever. My 99cent coco butter chap stick is a hell of a lot better!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 2/3/2013 2:10:00 PM More reviews by hodginsp

I have the baby lips in 3 shades - Quenched, Peach Kiss, and Twinkle (LE shade)
I'm not very impressed with these, I could get better results with Nivea and spend much less. I have the baby lips in 3 shades - Quenched, Peach Kiss, and Twinkle (LE shade)
I'm not very impressed with these, I could get better results with Nivea and spend much less money. They didn't last very long and felt very greasy on my lips; they also taste like sunscreen, which is gross.
These are great if you want some sheer color on your lips, but don't buy it if you're just looking for something to heal chapped lips.
I'm going to use up the ones I already have and after that, I don't plan on repurchasing any more.