Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

3.5

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine].

on 7/19/2013 8:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

Absolutely love the color choices (haven't tried the electro collection yet)! This product is great! It moisturizes extremely well. I only reapply a few times a day. It can be a little heavy feeling (so only apply a little bit). This is by far the best moisturizer I've used outside of Carmex (I hate Chapstick and Blistex).

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

i love this product!! i have the cherry me one and i love the color. it is very hydrating and really gives you baby lips. and i know from experience. when i went to the dentist, they numbed my mouth and i cant help but pinch and play with my lip. the next day my lip was black from the scab that was forming! i used the cherry me lip balm and the discoloration was almost gone after one day! i think its the pigment in the lip balm but i love it! i cant wait to buy the electro collection! once it goes on sale in the drugstore i am buying the pink shock and strike a rose!!

edit: i got the electro collection and got pink shock!! this lip balm is very pigmented, pretty much it. it does look nice but its not as shiny as the cherry me one and not as hydrating too. lastly, it doesnt have spf!! nice product but wont repurchase it, only the cherry me.

on 7/18/2013 7:47:00 PM

I received 2 tubes of Baby Lips as a gift & I really liked the product. I used it daily at least 3 times a day for a month. Four days ago I awoke to swollen lips that felt bumpy & painful. Three days later they are still swollen, painful, & peeling. I am now on day 4 & my lips are starting to heal but they feel kind of raw. I did a lot of online research & found several women had the dry peeling from using this product. I was suspicious that the product may have been old and expired. I read on other reviews that the balm contains a plumping ingredient, which I (a black woman with full lips) have no need of. I bought Blistex Medicated cream, started using it on day 3 & that seems to be helping with the healing process. I will not buy or use this product again. From the reviews I've read, seems I may have an allergic reaction to the ingredients.

as a owner of more then 200 lip products( little much right) it is safe to say this is my HG for lip balm, I absolutly love it!
pros:
its moisturizing, has spf, nice colours
cons:
-pricey
-no store carries all the colours

*I wish they would bring back out their limited edition colours, they were such nice pretty colours
I would recommend this
if you don't like this, the body shop has really good lip products

on 7/16/2013 2:31:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love these! Disregarding a the hype over this product, I like these because I'm not a fan of lipstick, but sometimes I do want some color. These are perfect because they moisturize but they aren't too heavy, and can be quickly applied without a mirror. They do need to be reapplied pretty often, but that doesnt really bother me. Like any lip product, there are some shades that I'm not a fan of, but most are great!

on 7/16/2013 2:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'll give the product this, the packaging is cute. When it comes to the product itself, you get what you pay for. I was so excited when YouTube beauty gurus were raving about these and their moisturizing properties! So I went out and bought The Spearmint and Pink Punch. I loved the flavor and scent of these but the color pay off and moisturizing effect was 0 to none. I bought the rest of the collection to see if there was ANY hope... and the cherry one was the only one that showed up well. I really would not recommend these, INSTEAD TRY : E.l.f's moisturizing lip balm. $1 and it's basically like putting butter on your lips! It's wonderful :)!

on 7/14/2013 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I use this in place of neutrogena lip healing with SPF when I'm on the go. I like its not messy and is in a solid form. Adds shine but wears off quickly sometimes. Really wish they would add more variety for the SPF line . Overall though its easy to use as a quick touch up for chap lips with the added benefit of SPF .

on 7/12/2013 5:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Not bad for a tinted balm. The only problem is that after a couple of minutes or so, you'll have to reapply the balm to keep your lips moisturized. It smells and tastes great, has very nice colors and tints, and sold at a fair price of $2.99.

on 7/12/2013 10:30:00 AM

I have the fruit punch one and the peppermint one and I honestly don't use them all that much...the fruit punch one has no color to it and both of them do not stay on my lips for long and I feel the need to reapply like every hour...not reccommended

on 7/12/2013 10:23:00 AM

I don't like these because the color is very sheer and the consistency is very then so it's not moisturizing and moves around.

Popular Lip Treatments