Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

3.6

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine].

on 5/28/2013 2:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love baby lips butI don't get the negative comments, one" it made my drier then it was" what the heck are you doing putting to much on cause that will cause your lips to get dehydrated and become dry "hello that first rule with any Chapsticks or lip restoring products. And another thing some people THINKS they get instant results but achieve best and wonderful results use it everyday for a month and with each passing week it become better, it's like planting a seed it's not going to grow right away nor grow without watering it but over watering, it could die but with water it just right you grow it to a beautiful plant same with your lips, use it twice or three (or once in the morning, afternoon, evening. That's what I do) and use it every day to see results and I assure you will she something . note: it might make you lips bigger cause theres a ingredient, that makes your lips more supple, people think its a allergic reaction. I love baby lips I have all but 3 (3 regular and 1 limited edition) of the baby lips my favorite is twinkle it's super tasty it nice on my lips, my lips are super soft even when dry, (I have mouth in the morning) it make more supple (good for kissing ) and I love the hit of color they give off. Well I hope my review helps people !!!! Nikku-Chan Mata Ne (see you later in Japanese(

on 5/26/2013 11:25:00 PM

Eww. This product tastes and smells bad. It made lips drier than they've ever been... so what's the point of wearing lip balm that wrecks your lips?

on 5/26/2013 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have the clear stick, and it makes my lips feel baby soft while on and gives my lips some gloss if I don't feel like applying lip stick/gloss. Love it!

I have the blue one and I have a chap stick also so what I do is but the baby lip on first then the chap stick

I love baby lips makes my lips very soft and I really like the fact that it gives a little color to my lips

on 5/18/2013 10:14:00 PM

I have these in the Peach and Grape. I love the Peach the best for colour on my lips and the Grape for moisturizing at night. I actually like the way these smell and i find they do hydrate my lips.I wish they would make the clear one without SPF for bedtime because I find my lips are softer from using these. There like a chap stick with a hint of colour which is awesome for the Summer. I have to agree the grape is more oily that's why I use it at night I think it sinks in better for me. I don't mind the consistency though.

I really like these and will continue to repurchase my peach one as it's my favorite. I love the smell and don't mind the smell or taste at all. Granted I'm a gloss/balm user so I try all types. This is really a good product and I am picky. Plus they are not as expensive as other balms and for me they do moisturize my lips.

on 5/18/2013 9:16:00 PM

I don't like this. Not really worth the hype if you are expecting to have super moisturized lips after using it. It feels nice for an hour, then it starts to dry. (don't worry for those who hasn't tried this you're not missing out)

Still sticking to my nivea and burts bees balms

on 5/18/2013 8:02:00 PM

I got the peach kiss in purple for this and it was very moisterizing but I didn't really like the scent. It has like a plastic smell to it. I wouldn't recommend this balm to anybody but then again I only tried peach kiss. The eos honeysuckle lip balm is way better.

on 5/18/2013 1:13:00 AM

Baby lips makes my lips feel unbelievable soft, but it only lasts about 3 hours for me, instead of the advertised 8. Another problem I've been having is that sometimes I get allergic to it and my lips swell up and itch. The packaging is pretty cute, but honestly when I first saw it, it just seemed too childish and cheap looking, the main reason I tried it was because of the hype. I've got the Mango Pie and Cherry Velvet ones and they both smell amazing

on 5/17/2013 9:26:00 AM

Really nice product. Good moisturizer and gorgeous colors.

Popular Lip Treatments