Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

3.6

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine].

these are only $2something at Walmart. With that being said, I wouldn't have bought them if they were more. I have the peach and cherry ones. Packaging I'm indifferent about. Color is sheer on both of them and I love to wear when I don't want to do the whole made up routine. They smell nice and fruity and not overly fake. They dont dry my lips out at all. I would like to try the others as well. If the price remains the same, I would repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Just love!!!! Good price too! And they last forever!

on 5/8/2013 9:48:00 PM

The only positive I can put out there is the packaging is adorable. Other than that, these do nothing for me. I only continue to use the ones I have because I don't want to waste them (I got excited and bought 3). My lips feel good when I apply it but it doesn't last and neither do its effects.

These feel really nice on my lips and smell nice. I also love the sheer red tint. I do not like the bubblegum pink color, however, because it is not sheer and looks weird on. Like i colored on my lips with a pink crayon or something.

on 5/3/2013 5:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Along with the super cute packaging, it smells sooooo good! But, once you apply it to your lips the scent is there, but not a lot of it, which is a good thing because people reccomend unscented lip products because it temps you to lick your lips, which then dries them. ANYWAY, it really moisterizes my lips and theyre not all wrinkly! However, I feel as if when it goes into my lips, my lips feel dry which makes me out on more, so I buy more...well played maybelline...well played. (;

on 5/2/2013 5:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

I really like these lip balms. Most lips balms don't really moisturize my lips, they just coat them in something so that they don't feel dry. Baby Lips is one of the only lip balms that makes a noticeable difference in how soft and smooth my lips are, not to mention that the packaging is so cute and it's pretty cheap (I got it for 5 bucks, you may find it cheaper if you don't live in a big city like I do) for something that works so well. The only gripe I have is the colors- aside from peppermint (clear), I have grape vine and pink punch. Neither is as effective as the Peppermint, and the grape vine is a very sheer, almost invisible tint, and the pink punch is a very frosty light pink, not the bubblegum shade I expected. I'm still looking for Cherry Me, but my general consensus is that the tinted ones aren't half as good.

on 5/1/2013 11:56:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Baby lips by maybelline are some nice fruity lip balms,that brings moisture to the lips! I got:melon mania wich is a translucide pink. Twinkle wich is a translucide peach. Pink wink wich is a white pink. I pair them with colorsensational lipgloss! Love it!

on 4/26/2013 2:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this product! I got the shade cherry and its a super pretty red shade. I feel like my lips are getting moisturized and the color is nice enough to be its own lipstick.

on 4/23/2013 7:33:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This lip balm smells incredible and the colors are pretty. When I first got it I used it all the time but then it started to dry out my lips. I still use it occasionally and I'm fine but I can't use it alot.

on 4/22/2013 7:33:00 AM

UPDATE : IMO Quenched is the main reason I love this line. I love the simple gloss with SPF it delivers. Perfect for easy breezy summer days. The other shades are hit and miss depending on your skin tone. But nothing beats the texture & soothing of Quenched. These do not have lanolin or beeswax in them, so A+ for anyone with those issues. I don't care about the cutesy packaging (kind of surprised how many people comment with love and hate for the packaging...it's completely irrelevant to me. My praise comes from a non-irritating ingredient list & cheap, easy, soothing product itself.

ORIGINAL POST: I have the clear basic Quenched (no color, just a soft glisten to the lips, smells fruity w/SPF). I am quite happy. I have been dealing with major lip issues (allergic reaction or fungal or really dry lips TBD). But they are slowly on the mend. This is the FIRST lip product I have been able to use in 6 months that is portable (I use jojoba oil and Aquaphor at home) and makes my lips look supple again. It doesn't sink into my dry creases. It leaves a glossy sheen across the lips, not sinking in to the lips. Yet it is not the goopy mess that a lip gloss can be...it is much more like a great lipstick sans color. The plain Quenched is hands down my favorite. For the first time in 6 months my lips look soft, supple and polished. Now, I am not saying this cured my lips...they were looking up on their own. But they would still look bad under lipsticks (if I could find one that doesn't irritate me) after a while. With the Baby Lips I feel like I have my old lips back!

Popular Lip Treatments