January 26, 2015 | 1859 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2013 4:40:00 PM More reviews by Emmazoey

I love this! I applied it before school and it lasted the full 7 hour journey. Even after eating my lips are still moisturized.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/4/2013 10:01:00 AM More reviews by Pburns

Baby lips are basically tinted lip balms, except for they're not really moisturizing. At all. These little suckers leave a beautiful color on my lips, but dry them out so badly it doesn't seem worth it to me. Some have SPF though, so if you're looking for color, SPF, but little hydration I would recommend these to you.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2013 12:22:00 AM More reviews by thisisyourend

They kept my dry lips moisturised all day. They are very pigmented as well. I love the red tinted one.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2013 12:12:00 AM More reviews by bturney

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love these tinted balms! The only reason I give it 4 stars is because I wish they made more shades. My favorite for spring is Pink Punch and when I just want the natural look I use Peach Kiss.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2013 9:03:00 AM More reviews by malston81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a pretty good product. I purchased one of the clear ones, didn't want a color or tint for a lip balm. Not really sure on the price, I think it should be a little bit cheaper so I'm not sure if I will purchase it again. There should be a maybe option on the "Would you buy this product again?"

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2013 5:25:00 PM More reviews by intaj

I love baby lips! They give a beautiful tint and they have a great fruity smell. they feel super-soft on my lips and they do moisturize them. however, i wouldn't buy it for the Canadian winter, but i would definitely use it as a moisturizer for summer! but they do make your lips soft and i love them. i love how they have spf in them too. i really recommend baby lips! my favorite is cherry me because it has a beautiful tint, color and shine. I have tried cherry me, pink punch, peppermint, and grape vine. all of them r awesome. i wanna try peach kiss next! all my friends love them and i think the appropriate age to start wearing baby lips is grade 4. i started wearing them this year, in grade 6. baby lips are super amazing and i love them! <333

rated 3 of 5 on 4/2/2013 5:58:00 AM More reviews by NiecyBaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm a bit iffy on this product. This is a fun, cute little lip balm especially with the tinted colors. But if you are looking for a genuine lip balm for some serious moisture I just don't think this is it. If your lips are really going through hell being chapped this will do nothing. I like the sheen this gives the lips, its buildable to almost like a sheer lip gloss finish. The SPF 20 is big bonus.

I stopped using this because I've heard Maybelline puts lead in their lip balms and if you drink or eat with this on it could get into your system. That just made me feel uncomfortable.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/1/2013 4:14:00 PM More reviews by rubie17

ok so i would say this product is definitely a fun little product, super cute packaging, fun colors, and yummy smells. however if you want it for a lip balm DONT buy it. I like the fact that it has sunscreen in it, but everytime i use it once it wears off, it leaves my lips so dry, and it dosent last long at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2013 11:40:00 AM More reviews by annex1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Packaging: -cute colours -convenient -pocket friendly
Application: -easy -smooth
Smell: -fruity cereal -fruit rollup -amazing
Feel: -not greasy -smooth -moisturizing
Taste: -bad -sunscreen
SPF: -20 -good -healthy
Comments: I do find it does not last that long and you have to reapply it but overall baby lips is a good product.
Ratings (1-5)~> Quenched: 4 Peach Kiss: 3 Pink Punch: 4

rated 2 of 5 on 3/31/2013 5:54:00 PM More reviews by Kariibex

A less-than-average lip balm.

I had high hopes for this product, giving into the hype. Only to be proved that it was, in fact, just a hype.

It doesn't moisturize very well, considering I had chapped lips during the winter time. I used this product for about a week, and it did nothing to help my burning lips.

Though the smell is quite lovely, and the packaging is cute, the product itself is lacking.

I'll be sticking to Vaseline :P