Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion

3.6

Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylate/Acrylamide Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Alcohol Denatured, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Carnauba), Triethanolamine, Synthetic Wax, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Nylon 6, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Glycerin, Panthenol, Glycine Soja Oil (Soybean), Simethicone, Xanthan Gum, Silica, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Trisodium EDTA, May Contain:, Ultramarines, Black (CI 77499), Iron Oxides

on 12/28/2010 10:00:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This has become my new staple! I was using last blast volume until this came out, which answered my prayers. It combines the volume and length formulas into one, essentially. I love it! Before this, I used Great Lash, but I much prefer the brush on this one, it seperates my lashes and provides and even coat of the mascara to all of them. I don't even find it necessary to curl my lashes. And it doesn't look cakey, it doesnt flake off unless you rub your eyes, it doesnt smudge easily. LOVE IT! :)

on 12/21/2010 11:39:00 PM

This is just meh. I bought this and the orange tubed lash blast for comparison and I just gotta say the orange tube is so much better. This is just average but the last blast volume deserves its hype, overall in the future I would skip this and go for the original orange tube which has become an hg product for me.

on 12/16/2010 9:40:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

First off, this mascara smelled HORRIBLE from the moment I opened it. I'm not sure if it's just me but it smelled as if I had been using it for months and it had gone bad. It's an okay mascara, nothing special. I already have long and thick lashes but I was on the hunt for a mascara that made them really stand out, this isn't it. I had to put on coats and coats of it for it to be noticeable and the very black isn't nearly dark enough. However, I do like the tube and the brush, it didn't clump my lashes. It also didn't flake or smear. I still won't be repurchasing it though, on to the next one!

on 12/15/2010 10:11:00 PM

I'm not too sure if I like this mascara or not yet. It's the same packaging as the other lashblasts, just purple instead of orange. What I don't like is that there isn't a waterproof version, or if there is I can't find it anywheree! This is a pretty good formula, what I really hate is that it doesn't hold a curl and by the end of the day my eyelashes look very black, but also very flat and straight. Until they make a waterproof version I don't think I'll repurchase it, and just stick to my Lashblast volume!

on 12/15/2010 9:43:00 PM

It didn't really volumize my lashes, not like the regular lashblast. It did lengthen my lashes a bit. I will keep using it until it dries out. Overall I will stick to the regular lashblast volume.

on 12/15/2010 9:57:00 AM

I didn't get the volume I wanted out of this mascara, and it always uncurls my lashes. I normally don't have a problem with the hold of my curl, especially with the original orange Lash Blast. I've also never had a problem with clumping on the old Lash Blast unless I've had the mascara for more than 5 months.

My eyelashes were a little longer looking but that's it. I was looking for volume and length and I get that from the original Lash Blast.

on 12/15/2010 9:30:00 AM

I love this mascara! I saw it on a blog somewhere and ran out to buy it. I hate spending lots of money on mascara because I have long lashes to begin with. I just like something that defines and thickens them more. I love the brush. I feel that this has never clumped on me too terribly and I end up using it more than my other mascaras. Overall, it really is a fantastic mascara and has not ever failed me. I'm not exactly a "mascara junkie" but I've tried quite a few and I never stick with the same one, except for this one. I've repurchased it about two additional times!

on 12/7/2010 11:28:00 PM

I like this much better than the original Lash Blast (esp b/c it does not make them feel &look spidery as the first one did). It didn't clump, managed to coat my lashes evenly. The colour could use some darkening. I felt that their Black wasn't black enough. For me, it is no where near my HG mascara -Maybelline's Colossal.Whenever I purchase a new mascara, I wear Colossal on one eye and the new one on the other. While my ever reliable Colossal managed to make my lashes thick with just one swipe, the Fusion needed like 6 coats to make my lashes have volume. I don't think I'll repurchase.

on 12/3/2010 4:50:00 AM

This is my go to mascara. I have had very black and black. Both worked well. I love the Lash Blast Volume brush, and this is the same. I have no problems using the large brush, and can get mascara all the way to the outer and inner corners. It goes on evenly when I start at the base of my lashes and wiggle the brush back and forth to the ends. I find it does add length, and volume. Like the regular Lash Blast, it's a bit hard to do a second coat after it is dry, or a bit tacky. But, that's fine with me. I do quite a few passes while it dries. I also curl my lashes before and after I apply.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I wanted to try this, so I did. Am I in love with it? No. I think it's alright. I like that it seperates each lash, and leaves my lashes feeling soft, even after a lot of sweeps of it. I don't think my lashes have any extra length or volume than I've experienced with certain other mascaras. I think it's way too big for my make-up bag that I keep in my purse, so this one will get left behind on most occasions.