October 22, 2014 | 2006 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Fusion

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2010 9:30:00 AM More reviews by mego

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this mascara! I saw it on a blog somewhere and ran out to buy it. I hate spending lots of money on mascara because I have long lashes to begin with. I just like something that defines and thickens them more. I love the brush. I feel that this has never clumped on me too terribly and I end up using it more than my other mascaras. Overall, it really is a fantastic mascara and has not ever failed me. I'm not exactly a "mascara junkie" but I've tried quite a few and I never stick with the same one, except for this one. I've repurchased it about two additional times!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2010 11:28:00 PM More reviews by shyred05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I like this much better than the original Lash Blast (esp b/c it does not make them feel &look spidery as the first one did). It didn't clump, managed to coat my lashes evenly. The colour could use some darkening. I felt that their Black wasn't black enough. For me, it is no where near my HG mascara -Maybelline's Colossal.Whenever I purchase a new mascara, I wear Colossal on one eye and the new one on the other. While my ever reliable Colossal managed to make my lashes thick with just one swipe, the Fusion needed like 6 coats to make my lashes have volume. I don't think I'll repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2010 4:50:00 AM More reviews by sydneyjs

This is my go to mascara. I have had very black and black. Both worked well. I love the Lash Blast Volume brush, and this is the same. I have no problems using the large brush, and can get mascara all the way to the outer and inner corners. It goes on evenly when I start at the base of my lashes and wiggle the brush back and forth to the ends. I find it does add length, and volume. Like the regular Lash Blast, it's a bit hard to do a second coat after it is dry, or a bit tacky. But, that's fine with me. I do quite a few passes while it dries. I also curl my lashes before and after I apply.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2010 6:46:00 PM More reviews by everysunflower

I wanted to try this, so I did. Am I in love with it? No. I think it's alright. I like that it seperates each lash, and leaves my lashes feeling soft, even after a lot of sweeps of it. I don't think my lashes have any extra length or volume than I've experienced with certain other mascaras. I think it's way too big for my make-up bag that I keep in my purse, so this one will get left behind on most occasions.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2010 2:07:00 AM More reviews by indiebaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like this line of mascara from cover girl. For me just a couple of swipes and im good to go. The formula is nice and thick getting the job done quick and doesn't clump ever. Trick, if your mascara is starting to clump or get old, a drop or two of water can help it last an extra week :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2010 1:19:00 PM More reviews by ayyberena

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I had to deduct a lippie because of the packaging. The packaging is waaaay to big & takes up alot of space. The brush is big, but you can get used to it. I absolutely love this formula ! It has a really good staying power ( on a average day, without working out) it will smudge if you rub your eyes, but i rarely do that . This formula has yet to clump on me. I haven't noticed any lengthening or volume really, but my lashes are already pretty long, so this defines them. This mascara has somewhat of an awkward smell to it, that i can't describe. This mascara is really easy to remove, even with just water .
Will repurchase !

rated 3 of 5 on 11/25/2010 6:45:00 PM More reviews by L0v3xoLost

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I should have known...it's not waterproof, therefore it did not really hold my curl. That sealed the deal and I returned it. Probably won't try this until they release WP, but I do love the original WP volume.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2010 12:53:00 AM More reviews by sarahrahrah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this mascara. The formula is perfect; the brush is a little too bulky but it does work well. You can build volume and length without any clumping.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2010 12:59:00 AM More reviews by LushieLove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I was plesantly surprised by this! When i first got it, i hated it! It was wet, and i felt as if it clumped to the brush too much,and i couldn't do much with it! but after 3 weeks, it dried a bit, and became AWESOME! Its soo great! after you get the product that collects on the tip, its SOOO volumizing!

I admit the brush is big, and its hard to get in on the inner lashes, but that is actually a good thing. If you work REALLY hard on your outerlashes, and than lightly get your middle and inner lashes,than it makes them look LONG and FULL!

In impressed, but only after it dries a bit!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2010 12:09:00 AM More reviews by canadian

Most drugstore mascaras I've tried clump horribly on me. Not this one. I can apply a few layers without any clumping. This mascara gives you a natural voluminous look. Great for everyday. I used a 2 dollar off coupon and purchased this for around $5.00 Canadian at SuperStore. I would definitely repurchase this one.