September 2, 2014 | 952 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Fusion

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2010 1:19:00 PM More reviews by ayyberena

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I had to deduct a lippie because of the packaging. The packaging is waaaay to big & takes up alot of space. The brush is big, but you can get used to it. I absolutely love this formula ! It has a really good staying power ( on a average day, without working out) it will smudge if you rub your eyes, but i rarely do that . This formula has yet to clump on me. I haven't noticed any lengthening or volume really, but my lashes are already pretty long, so this defines them. This mascara has somewhat of an awkward smell to it, that i can't describe. This mascara is really easy to remove, even with just water .
Will repurchase !

rated 3 of 5 on 11/25/2010 6:45:00 PM More reviews by L0v3xoLost

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I should have known...it's not waterproof, therefore it did not really hold my curl. That sealed the deal and I returned it. Probably won't try this until they release WP, but I do love the original WP volume.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2010 12:53:00 AM More reviews by sarahrahrah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this mascara. The formula is perfect; the brush is a little too bulky but it does work well. You can build volume and length without any clumping.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2010 12:59:00 AM More reviews by LushieLove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I was plesantly surprised by this! When i first got it, i hated it! It was wet, and i felt as if it clumped to the brush too much,and i couldn't do much with it! but after 3 weeks, it dried a bit, and became AWESOME! Its soo great! after you get the product that collects on the tip, its SOOO volumizing!

I admit the brush is big, and its hard to get in on the inner lashes, but that is actually a good thing. If you work REALLY hard on your outerlashes, and than lightly get your middle and inner lashes,than it makes them look LONG and FULL!

In impressed, but only after it dries a bit!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2010 12:09:00 AM More reviews by canadian

Most drugstore mascaras I've tried clump horribly on me. Not this one. I can apply a few layers without any clumping. This mascara gives you a natural voluminous look. Great for everyday. I used a 2 dollar off coupon and purchased this for around $5.00 Canadian at SuperStore. I would definitely repurchase this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2010 1:16:00 AM More reviews by ohhdeee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have to say that this mascara was better than the original. I was surprised about how much of a difference it made on my stiff and short lashes. It did everything that it promised to, lengthen, volumize, and curl. The mascara also lasted through the whole day, from when I went to school to when I got home.The packaging was very nice too, I'm a fan of the purple tube. The only downside to it was that I had to use a couple coats and curl my lashes between each coat. It can also be pricey for a drugstore mascara, so I would bring a couple coupons to save some money. Overall, it was a fantastic product and I definitely recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2010 7:47:00 PM More reviews by 34lenorexena

What a scary big brush! Once you get used to manipulating the brush this is quite a good product. You actually get almost double the amt of product in the super tube.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/13/2010 11:14:00 PM More reviews by laurendobi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a pretty good drugstore mascara, I find it gives more volume than length. I had been only using Benefit Bad Gal's mascara but since I am only 13 and not making much money I wanted something a bit cheaper. This works well, but I can't compare it to a higher end mascara. i like the chunky bottle but the brush is a bit awkward. It's easier with practice though.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/10/2010 8:19:00 PM More reviews by reneelet

This mascara was just average. I have fairly thick, dark lashes to begin with. I like more of a dramatic look when it comes to my eyelashes. Lash Blast Fusion looked too natural without much oomph. It didn't really make my lashes stand up. I've found that I can build it up a bit by layering without creating clumps, but it's still not as impressive or eye-catching as I'd wanted.

Before using Lash Blast I had Lash Stiletto by Maybelline. I liked Lash Stiletto more, and have generally had better luck with Maybelline mascara as compared to Cover Girl. I will probably return to Lash Stiletto or another Maybelline product when I finish this tube.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2010 4:59:00 PM More reviews by Molls214

Overall, I like this mascara. The tube itself is way too big, I would never carry this around in a make-up bag. The brush is big, with kind of small bristles. But it separates my lashes well, doesn't take away my curl, and lasts all day with no flaking or smudges. I don't get much volume from it, but it's good enough for every day wear. I have it in black.