Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion

3.6

Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylate/Acrylamide Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Alcohol Denatured, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Carnauba), Triethanolamine, Synthetic Wax, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Nylon 6, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Glycerin, Panthenol, Glycine Soja Oil (Soybean), Simethicone, Xanthan Gum, Silica, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Trisodium EDTA, May Contain:, Ultramarines, Black (CI 77499), Iron Oxides

on 12/15/2010 10:11:00 PM

I'm not too sure if I like this mascara or not yet. It's the same packaging as the other lashblasts, just purple instead of orange. What I don't like is that there isn't a waterproof version, or if there is I can't find it anywheree! This is a pretty good formula, what I really hate is that it doesn't hold a curl and by the end of the day my eyelashes look very black, but also very flat and straight. Until they make a waterproof version I don't think I'll repurchase it, and just stick to my Lashblast volume!

on 12/15/2010 9:43:00 PM

It didn't really volumize my lashes, not like the regular lashblast. It did lengthen my lashes a bit. I will keep using it until it dries out. Overall I will stick to the regular lashblast volume.

on 12/15/2010 9:57:00 AM

I didn't get the volume I wanted out of this mascara, and it always uncurls my lashes. I normally don't have a problem with the hold of my curl, especially with the original orange Lash Blast. I've also never had a problem with clumping on the old Lash Blast unless I've had the mascara for more than 5 months.

My eyelashes were a little longer looking but that's it. I was looking for volume and length and I get that from the original Lash Blast.

on 12/15/2010 9:30:00 AM

I love this mascara! I saw it on a blog somewhere and ran out to buy it. I hate spending lots of money on mascara because I have long lashes to begin with. I just like something that defines and thickens them more. I love the brush. I feel that this has never clumped on me too terribly and I end up using it more than my other mascaras. Overall, it really is a fantastic mascara and has not ever failed me. I'm not exactly a "mascara junkie" but I've tried quite a few and I never stick with the same one, except for this one. I've repurchased it about two additional times!

on 12/7/2010 11:28:00 PM

I like this much better than the original Lash Blast (esp b/c it does not make them feel &look spidery as the first one did). It didn't clump, managed to coat my lashes evenly. The colour could use some darkening. I felt that their Black wasn't black enough. For me, it is no where near my HG mascara -Maybelline's Colossal.Whenever I purchase a new mascara, I wear Colossal on one eye and the new one on the other. While my ever reliable Colossal managed to make my lashes thick with just one swipe, the Fusion needed like 6 coats to make my lashes have volume. I don't think I'll repurchase.

on 12/3/2010 4:50:00 AM

This is my go to mascara. I have had very black and black. Both worked well. I love the Lash Blast Volume brush, and this is the same. I have no problems using the large brush, and can get mascara all the way to the outer and inner corners. It goes on evenly when I start at the base of my lashes and wiggle the brush back and forth to the ends. I find it does add length, and volume. Like the regular Lash Blast, it's a bit hard to do a second coat after it is dry, or a bit tacky. But, that's fine with me. I do quite a few passes while it dries. I also curl my lashes before and after I apply.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I wanted to try this, so I did. Am I in love with it? No. I think it's alright. I like that it seperates each lash, and leaves my lashes feeling soft, even after a lot of sweeps of it. I don't think my lashes have any extra length or volume than I've experienced with certain other mascaras. I think it's way too big for my make-up bag that I keep in my purse, so this one will get left behind on most occasions.

on 12/1/2010 2:07:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I like this line of mascara from cover girl. For me just a couple of swipes and im good to go. The formula is nice and thick getting the job done quick and doesn't clump ever. Trick, if your mascara is starting to clump or get old, a drop or two of water can help it last an extra week :)

on 11/28/2010 1:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I had to deduct a lippie because of the packaging. The packaging is waaaay to big & takes up alot of space. The brush is big, but you can get used to it. I absolutely love this formula ! It has a really good staying power ( on a average day, without working out) it will smudge if you rub your eyes, but i rarely do that . This formula has yet to clump on me. I haven't noticed any lengthening or volume really, but my lashes are already pretty long, so this defines them. This mascara has somewhat of an awkward smell to it, that i can't describe. This mascara is really easy to remove, even with just water .
Will repurchase !

on 11/25/2010 6:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I should have known...it's not waterproof, therefore it did not really hold my curl. That sealed the deal and I returned it. Probably won't try this until they release WP, but I do love the original WP volume.