Lancome Lancome Juicy Tubes

3.5

BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS OIL / CASTOR SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL DIMER, DILINOLEATE, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, LINALOOL, CALCIUM CARBONATE, CALCIUM SULFATE, SODIUM SACCHARIN, SILICA, LIMONENE, CITRAL, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) PEEL OIL, CI 15850 / RED 7, CI 77491, CI 77492 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

it's a ok lipgloss, makes my lips glossy and smells reasonably nice. since it has a HUGE amount i dont think its very expensive. i also lyk this tube packaging, hygenic and pretty too! however, its nothing very exciting, just smells good and reasonably long lasting and glossy. so i wont purchase it again.

They all smell so good, and look SO pretty! I have quite a few from the gift with purchases and they all last a long time, and Rasberry Ice in my opinion has the nicest shine/ shimmer to it, and Miracle has the best scent - extremely subtle honey. They are pricey but the tube last a long time.

I love the variety of colors and scents this stuff comes in. The fact that it's very sticky is good and bad..don't wear this with your hair down on a windy day!! your hair will stick to your lips and as you push your hair away, you'll get streaks of gloss all over ur face! LOL but the stickiness does add to it's long lasting effects. Either way, overall good lip glosses with just the right amount of color..just a bit on the pricey side..20$/ tube!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Why? That's all I have to ask. It's a good lip gloss but so are other, cheaper ones. Don't spend 20 bucks on lip gloss...that's just common sense.

Kind of like Bonnie Bell's Lip Smackers for adults. Other than the variety of color choices and the amusement factor, I haven't found anything particularly special about them, but I'm sure I'll keep buying them whenever the need for a punchy little not-so-serious gloss arises.

This is probably the most expensive lip gloss I have ever purchased ($21) but to me it is entirely worth it! They are a little on the sticky side but from my experience that helps to stay on longer than typical lip glosses.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Lovely gloss i prefer the clearer formulations, but i will only repurchase juicy tubes again if i see a coloured one i really can't resist. For clearer formula i will now be buying loreal color juice as this is an identical formula for a fraction of JT price. Could this be because they have the same parent company............

An OK product. Juicy Tubes tend to go on pretty shear and with my pigmented lips it's a bit boring. I do agree that they are somewhat moisturizing and stay on fairly well but for the money, they are nothing special. I will rebuy if I see a good promotion as I think JTs (I have Peche and Simmer) are nice staples to have around.

I bought this a long long time ago, anyways I love the color that it was and the feeling how ever at the time 21 dollars was a lot for a lipgloss, plus it broke at the top.. and it was completely useless to me :(..

I'm sort of a lip gloss junkie, and I own close to 30 juicy tubes. There is always a juicy tube in my purse. Kinda expensive for a tube of lip gloss but I think the color choices are great so I'm willing to pay the extra cash. The consistency is good and keeps my lips moisturized. For the most part, they are not glittery (something I can not stand). I will definitely be purchasing more. I don't think I'll stop until I have every single color! I'm hooked.

Recommended for Medium Skin