September 3, 2014 | 1363 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 3/28/2007 8:26:00 AM More reviews by ambodidi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I gave in to all the hype and bought two of these some years ago, and it was a bit of a waste. Like others have said, it is really sticky, my hair keeps getting stuck to it; and there is not nearly enough pigment in it for women of colour who have darker lips. I can only wear it over lipstick. I mean, they look clear on me-I'd be better off buying a cheaper gloss if all I wanted was the shine, which is all I get. Maybe if you're very pale or don't care for colour, but otherwise save your money.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/19/2007 4:30:00 PM More reviews by ankhfangirl72

This gloss is very very shiny and smells great, but i didn't like wearing it because it is SO STICKY! It's like glue, and i really wouldn't reccomend wearing it in windy weather unless you want all your hair stuck to your mouth all day.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/19/2007 7:02:00 AM More reviews by smiles185

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Looks great on the lips and comes in nice colors. However, it's so sticky it's just miserable to wear. I can't keep my hair from sticking to it. Awful!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2007 9:09:00 PM More reviews by tatlicupcake

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

ehh. I can't wear by itself - I have to put lip balm unnderneath. It looks so pretty and expensive, just lovely packaging. some glosses are sheer but lollipop is very pigmented (pink for 1 application or 80's pink after many layers). Some of the glosses are very shiny while others are not. They stay on due to the sticky texture or they stain ur lips like lollipop does. I will buy again if I'm in an expensive snobby mood.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/17/2007 7:33:00 PM More reviews by molly111

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i HATE this stuff - wayyyy too sticky gooey messy blech! and the "color" - it just looks like clear gloss on me. i don't even know where the tube is, don't miss it a bit. give me blistex sleek n' shine ($3) or co bigelow mentha lip shine ($7.50) anyday.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2007 9:25:00 AM More reviews by cyber_showgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Tried a couple: far too sticky, far too sheer. Now Star Gloss; there's the stuff- why that's not LOTS more popular I don't know...

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2007 1:04:00 AM More reviews by pink_stilettos

nice color, love the fruity scent n flavor, doesn't feel heavy or too sticky, has a nice shine. one lippy off for the packaging tho. i wish it comes with a wand/brush applicator.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2007 5:14:00 PM More reviews by emlyn1

I bought a juicy tube in "bonfire" awhile ago (I don't know if the colour is still available) and I really liked it. It was a rich red with orange undertones and a lovely gold shimmer. I've tried other colours as well, and for me, juicy tubes seem to do what they're supposed to. They really do make my lips look plump and juicy, and their colours are excellent for summer. They can easily be layered depending on how concentrated you want the shade to be.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/26/2007 5:21:00 PM More reviews by rosehillcottage

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I don't care for the Lancome Juicy Tubes. They're waaaay too sticky!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/18/2007 11:57:00 PM More reviews by rrrachie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I tried putting them over certain lipsticks, but felt like there was too much crap on my lips too talk! I think there good in theory but way too thick and way too gooey!