September 30, 2014 | 1002 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2007 5:30:00 PM More reviews by SalesRup

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I drifted away from using these as they were all the raves once then I came back and I'm glad I did. I got tired of being unsatisfied with slick and runny glosses that seem to slide off my lips in about 5 minutes. I tried the L'oreal Colorjuice which is a similar idea but those have a plastic like smell and flavor. Plus the fact that these are fruity scented and flavored is a desire. These are sticky but stay on longer and not a problem if you have short hair. They come in assorted colors which I like-some have shimmer or sparkle some do not. My VS Beauty glosses, that I also like, seem to have a similar sticky texture and come in flavors too. So if you have and like the VS Beauty glosses try these. These are more expensive being a department store brand but c'mon you deserve a splurge! The best time to buy these are with a GWP. I plan on buying more of these from now on.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/28/2007 8:26:00 AM More reviews by ambodidi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I gave in to all the hype and bought two of these some years ago, and it was a bit of a waste. Like others have said, it is really sticky, my hair keeps getting stuck to it; and there is not nearly enough pigment in it for women of colour who have darker lips. I can only wear it over lipstick. I mean, they look clear on me-I'd be better off buying a cheaper gloss if all I wanted was the shine, which is all I get. Maybe if you're very pale or don't care for colour, but otherwise save your money.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/19/2007 4:30:00 PM More reviews by ankhfangirl72

This gloss is very very shiny and smells great, but i didn't like wearing it because it is SO STICKY! It's like glue, and i really wouldn't reccomend wearing it in windy weather unless you want all your hair stuck to your mouth all day.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/19/2007 7:02:00 AM More reviews by smiles185

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Looks great on the lips and comes in nice colors. However, it's so sticky it's just miserable to wear. I can't keep my hair from sticking to it. Awful!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2007 9:09:00 PM More reviews by tatlicupcake

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

ehh. I can't wear by itself - I have to put lip balm unnderneath. It looks so pretty and expensive, just lovely packaging. some glosses are sheer but lollipop is very pigmented (pink for 1 application or 80's pink after many layers). Some of the glosses are very shiny while others are not. They stay on due to the sticky texture or they stain ur lips like lollipop does. I will buy again if I'm in an expensive snobby mood.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/17/2007 7:33:00 PM More reviews by molly111

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i HATE this stuff - wayyyy too sticky gooey messy blech! and the "color" - it just looks like clear gloss on me. i don't even know where the tube is, don't miss it a bit. give me blistex sleek n' shine ($3) or co bigelow mentha lip shine ($7.50) anyday.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2007 9:25:00 AM More reviews by cyber_showgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Tried a couple: far too sticky, far too sheer. Now Star Gloss; there's the stuff- why that's not LOTS more popular I don't know...

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2007 1:04:00 AM More reviews by pink_stilettos

nice color, love the fruity scent n flavor, doesn't feel heavy or too sticky, has a nice shine. one lippy off for the packaging tho. i wish it comes with a wand/brush applicator.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2007 5:14:00 PM More reviews by emlyn1

I bought a juicy tube in "bonfire" awhile ago (I don't know if the colour is still available) and I really liked it. It was a rich red with orange undertones and a lovely gold shimmer. I've tried other colours as well, and for me, juicy tubes seem to do what they're supposed to. They really do make my lips look plump and juicy, and their colours are excellent for summer. They can easily be layered depending on how concentrated you want the shade to be.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/26/2007 5:21:00 PM More reviews by rosehillcottage

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I don't care for the Lancome Juicy Tubes. They're waaaay too sticky!