SKII Facial Treatment Essence

3.6

on 4/6/2004 10:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

i feel a little cheated by this because i did not notice any spectacular improvment after using this for a month. And it's so expensive!! Silly me, i bought the large bottle, an impulsive buy, and am regretting it now. Plus the whole bottle "splash it on your face" concept makes the whole thing so unwieldly. Won't repurchase this again. Will update in a few months time.

on 4/4/2004 12:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

i can't tell whether or not this gave me red bumps or my Shu Uemura makeup...whatever caused it...i'm not about to find out! i got this as a sample..been using for a couple days and have been having itchy skin ever since!

so in the trash can this goes!

on 4/3/2004 3:26:00 PM

I have been using this product for about a month now and I am pleased with the initial results achieved. My skin looks and feels more refined, foundation appears to glide on more smoothly and my face looks fresh. My mother who is approaching 70 has also been using this product. Within a week, I noticed a change in her skin tone. Her face looks more refined and she also found that her powder foundation, (which she had previously stopped using, because it looked cakey) now seemed to glide on and give her a glow.
I have found that decanting the product into a small pump spray, (I use a small Muji spray bottle) makes application more convenient with less waste.

on 3/31/2004 2:59:00 PM

I use treatment essence in place of my toner sometimes (when I remember). I don't use this everyday because it is kinda expensive. I believe that it helps my skin to absorb more moistures because I don't need as much moisturizer (cream or lotion) if I use this essence.

on 3/12/2004 12:52:00 PM

Yes. I would buy this product again. *However* Only if it wasn't so flippin' expensive! I picked up a sample bottle of this while at Saks. I definately noticed more of a healthy glow to my face the week I used it, but, wow... so pricy! Sometimes I have to stare at the mirror, looking closely at my lineless face and repeat the mantra I've made for myself at times like these: "You're not even 30. You have 5000 products lying around and you do NOT need a new $150 face potion for a healthy glow!"

on 3/9/2004 11:36:00 PM

Lot of raves about this product. I have a sensitive skine and this essence after 3 days of application gave me small bumps all over my face. Not a pmple , just small bumps. I must admit though that it freaked me out so bad I stop using it. I gave it to me mom to try and it works well on her skin. My be it was a bit too hash for mine.

on 2/26/2004 10:04:00 PM

I've been using it for more than a month. must admit that it is a MIRACLE WATER!!! as it's claimed.
When I used it for the first time, I don't expect much for the result - just want to try sth new. After for a while - I can't tel exactly when -my skin was clear and glow and also refining my large pores a little bit. I think my skin was improving gradually. For only one month it's so quick for me anyway.

I don't know how the only essence can do much benefit for my skin. Anyway I will use it again definitely.

on 2/15/2004 9:25:00 PM

This product pongs big time but it works so well I don't care!! I've only been using it for 6 days but I can already see a difference! Skin looks better and more radiant plus this is the only product which regulates oil on my face so well!! It's much less shiny than it used to be. I really love it. It's expensive but worth the price. Only downside is that it's hard to get the right amount out and at this price, I don't want to waste a single drop.

on 2/15/2004 2:21:00 AM

I have used this "miracle water" about a week and i have a combination skin where the T-zone is super oily. So far i can feel the face more radiant and the blackheads sort of lesser on my nose. However my T-zone still prone to oily. I will give a month trial and see if the miracle will go on:)

on 1/28/2004 5:27:00 AM

With so much hype on this product and finaly finding out the secret to some friends porceline smooth skin, i decided to give this "miracle" water" a go. But at $145 ish for the 150ml bottle i do say I am expecting quite a bit from my investment. My first smell of the essence was horrid, it stinks!! But managed to try it on my face in anticipation of the positive effects. Have used it for about a week and think I have gotten used to the smell. Skin feels much smoother and silkier....but dun know if its isolated to the usuage of the essence or just the combination of all the products that i splurged on- the essence, the skin whitener, the skin refining cream.

Popular Treatments (Face)