Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

3.8

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cera alba (beeswax, cire d'abeille), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, lanolin, aroma (flavor)*, punica granatum (pomegranate) seed oil, tocopherolrosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil (huile de colza), carmine, benzyl salicylate, cinnamal, citral, eugenol, geraniol, hydroxycitronellal, limonene, linalool. *natural flavor

on 4/19/2009 8:43:00 PM

I really like Burt's Bees products and this is no exception, except that I really LOVE this particular one ;). Great moisturizer for the lips with just a touch of color. I love it for when I'm working out and not wearing any make up at all, this gives the lips just a natural but better color, perfect! Definitely would repurchase.

on 4/19/2009 10:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

A great balm, feels really nice on the lips, really smooth and moisturising. Not sticky or uber-waxy. Okay, so the smell is a bit weird but not bad. My lips actually crave it. The only problem I have is that I can barely finish a tube because the windy upthing /or product always breaks on me and I can't wid it up to get it on to my lips where its needed.

on 4/18/2009 5:53:00 PM

This is the first lipbalm that I've loved enough to keep up with until it was all gone! Never leave the house without it. Just purchased my second tube.

on 4/18/2009 1:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Really great lip balm! Very good at moisturising, as soon as I put this on my lips look and feel great! One of the best lip balms I've tried (and I've tried alot!),so much better than carmex, vasaline etc. Price is totally worth it, i got mine from debenhams for 3.45. The smell isn't too bad, I would recomend this to anyone who has horribly dry lips that crack etc like mine do all the time!

The only negative is i like to wear my lipbalm under lipgloss as my lips are too dry to wear anything on them without a lipbalm, and after a few hours it did start to make a little white layer like some lipbalms do, but it was significantly less that most other ones! And it could just be due to the lipgloss itself!

on 4/18/2009 7:26:00 AM

reaaallllly good :] doesn't make them feel greasy & it really moisturizes you lips.

on 4/18/2009 5:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I was out last week and my lips got painfully chapped, so I ran to the first drug store I saw. I've been fairly unimpressed by most brands of chapstick and had heard good things about the Burt's Bees brand, so I figured I'd give it a shot. It's now a week later and my lips are still really chapped. I was hoping at that price it would work really good and not have that annoying waxy feeling. Not only is it waxy and ineffective, but it has a very odd smell (nothing like pomegranate) It's such a ripoff, basically like Chapstick brand cherry chapstick with a bad fragrance and a higher price.

on 4/16/2009 12:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

This is my absolute favourite lip balm, and with good reason. As other reviewers have mentioned, it moisturizes the lips and has a pleasant scent, rather than the overpowering smell of the original formula. It doesn't leave my lips feeling greasy, as it absorbs rather quickly. I purchase this balm on a regular basis, and have been known to search endlessly for it in various drugstores. It's well worth the price, which isn't very much for the value. Great stuff!

on 4/14/2009 2:54:00 PM

This is my favourite lip balm! I really hate lip balms with mint or menthol in them, they sting my sensitive lips, so the neutral, slightly fruity taste and feel of this lip balm is fantastic. It's a bit pricey, but I find it adds just a little bit of colour which is fabulous to wear casually or even to go out with, so it doubles as lipstick and saves me the money! Love it!

on 4/12/2009 10:08:00 PM

This is my favorite lip balm. It is not oily and has a pleasant, natural smell. I often apply this first and then follow with lip liner and lipstick or gloss. Highly recommend this product.

I dont like that there is not spf. It goes on smooth but does not help super chapped lips nor does it have lasting power. Does not feel as it moisturizes enough. It's good for under lipstick or gloss when you don't want a heavy product. The smell is ok not one of my favorites reminds me of medicine at times but not too overpowering.

Popular Lip Treatments