September 16, 2014 | 1953 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2009 8:58:00 PM More reviews by MDgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I ♥ everything pomegranate so I couldn't wait to purchase this lip balm! So here is the review:
1. The smell was peculiar. I was expecting something fruity (pomegranate, duh!) but instead noticed a strong, curious not so minty scent.
2. The texture was nice and smooth. Not greasy or waxy. I love the all natural ingredients.
3. The color in the tube is a beautiful beet red but came on clear on my lips which was fine.
4. The result~ nice smooth lips that weren't that weren't hydrated but not chapped, either.
********************************************************************
I prefer the Yes To Carrots lip balm because it beats this one on every count! So this is a one time purchase for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2009 12:08:00 PM More reviews by acollis

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great lip balm, and not that expensive compared to the $25 stuff at Sephora that has more artificial ingredients. The smell is nice and not that strong, and the hint of color is great. It doesn't stay on long, but it's lip balm--easy to reapply. This is the only lip balm I've found that I like as well as regular Burt's and almost as well as the much more expensive Fresh Sugar (which does last much longer). I do wish they'd explain whether the ingredient "fragrance" is naturally or artificially made. Relative to regular Burt's Bees (peppermint) lip balm, this is a little smoother and less waxy. I prefer the pomegranate to the regular balm for everyday use, but I prefer the soothing peppermint in the regular balm for chapped lips.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/30/2009 11:45:00 AM More reviews by rollinglookling

It dries my lips T.T

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2009 2:29:00 AM More reviews by twilightdust1920

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

i loooooove this lipbalm, seriously it makes my lips so soft not to mention its made of all natural ingredients which is brilliant. it looks really pretty on the skin too, makes it look healthy and supple, the color looks strong on the balm but its really sheer on the lips. At first i didnt like the smell like some of the reviewers here, but after a while i actually began to like it! i loove the smell now. this is a must buy. I dont know about other countries, but where i live its pretty pricey for a lipbalm. BUT I WOULD DEFFINATELY REPURCHASE. i dont think i can live wthout this stuff. its right up there next to cherry chapsticks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2009 3:47:00 PM More reviews by ahhhttack

One of my absolute favorite lip balms! The texture is so soft and smooth, the smell is fabulous (VERY subtle rosey/fruity scent), and it leaves a slight reddish tint to your lips. It comes in a tube so it is easy to apply on the go. It is SO much more hydrating and smoother to apply than the original Burt's Bees balm. I'd definitely recommend this to people who didn't like the original, since it is so much better.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/23/2009 1:25:00 PM More reviews by graciegurl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this balm because it said that it was mostly natural, and I figured that since you eat most of what's on your lips, natural was the way to go. However, the smell was rather strong and got a bigtannoying, and it was not very hydrating--my lips started peeling, it was disgusting. It didn't last long either. I liked that it slightly colored my lips, but other than that, its natural ingredients was all it had going for it. I won't be buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2009 12:02:00 AM More reviews by sugarbrokespice

I love this product. I have very dry lips, and if I'm not wearing some kind of lip balm they tend to get cracked and flaky. I have used regular Burt's Bees lip balm before and loved it, but I always wished that it had some sort of color to it. That's why I was so excited to try the Replenishing Lip Balm, because it does have a hint of color. Much to my delight it works just as well as the regular Burt's Bees balm. I have even gotten compliments on the color of my lips when I wear it! That's never happened to me before!
It does a great job of moisturizing my extremely dry lips as well. I also find that it lasts a long time. Usually when I put it on in the morning it's still there when I get home later in the day. I usually only need to reapply after I eat, but that's to be expected with most lip products.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/16/2009 11:40:00 PM More reviews by littlemissorangepenguin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just bought this product today and already reapplied it like 3 times. It smells nice, but doesn't last very long. Also, since I have really dry and chapped lips, I was disappointed that this one didn't heal my lips as well as the original one. So once i run out, I am going back to the original.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/13/2009 2:50:00 AM More reviews by peiqi

Hate the smell. Not that hydrating.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2009 2:31:00 AM More reviews by spookykitty6969

I adore this stuff!! It smells great, applies very smoothly, and lasts for hours. By far the best Burt's Bees product I have tried so far. I highly recommend it.