Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

3.8

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cera alba (beeswax, cire d'abeille), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, lanolin, aroma (flavor)*, punica granatum (pomegranate) seed oil, tocopherolrosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil (huile de colza), carmine, benzyl salicylate, cinnamal, citral, eugenol, geraniol, hydroxycitronellal, limonene, linalool. *natural flavor

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Well I for one can't stand the smell. It's so strong and there it is, literally right under your nose. I thought it would have more tint to it, but it's really not noticeable. It does not smell like pomegranate. I have a pomegranate in the refrigerator and I can assure you it doesn't smell like this product. This product smells like Vix Vaporub. It was also heinously expensive; triple the price of ordinary and assumably less odiferous chapstick.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is a fantastic balm. It really moisturises your lips rather than just sitting on top. I like this better than the original for two reasons - it isn't minty and it glides on more easily. I have been a big Burt's Bees fan for years and this just proves how good they are yet again.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

i LOVE this chapstick! my only gripe is that it doesnt really smell like pomegrante, but other than that, its good!

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

It works fine. But the original is better. The smell/taste is awful! It's not pomegranate.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

one word = WOW

I'm not impressed by this balm. The scent is nice - not really like a pomegranite, but mild and fresh, not overwhelming or fake-fruity like so many lip balms. But I don't feel like it's very moisturizing - it's an oilier (rather than waxy) balm, and it has no staying power. It either dries or gets sucked into my lips after a few minutes, so I feel like I need to constantly re-apply. I don't notice any tint. Also, no SPF.
I like it better than a lot of flavored or overly scented balms because it doesn't constantly assault my senses with fakeness - but I don't think I'd bother to repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really like this lip balm, I am pretty impressed. It smells nice too!! I loooove it <333

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I really like this! It smells amazing and feels great, It doesnt stay on really long, so I loved keeping it in my pocket to apply every so often. But then I lost it :( I would definatly buy it again though. But I want to try the honey one, so after that one!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this chapstick. It gives my lips a very subtle reddish tinge, moisturizes, doesn't melt, and isn't too dry or too greasy. It also smells really good. I wouldn't say it smells like pomegranate, but it's a strong, sweet, vaguely fruit-like scent. I just wish it had SPF... that would make it perfect.

This lip balm does not replenish, nor does it smell or taste like pomegranate...and nor does it REPLENISH anything close to your lips. Its like a layer of nothing after 5 minutes after application. It dries out very quickly. I think this is their worst product by far, and I love this company. Very disappointing.

Popular Lip Treatments