April 24, 2014 | 1975 users online

Dry Shampoo - Batiste - Dry Shampoo

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2009 8:16:00 PM More reviews by JenG77

Okay, I've tried some dry shampoos in my day. For example, Fekkaki, etc. This Batiste dry shampoo works very very well. I could get over the smell for the fact that it exceeded my expectations.

But get this! I actually was curious to read what the ingredients were - I am kind of freaked out by this! Some of the ingredients include

PROPANE
BUTANE
STARCH
CHLORIDE

Are you joking me!? I'm spraying lighter fluid and propane on my hair?!

Why are some things always too good to be true?

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2009 2:06:00 PM More reviews by Lisa12

I love this product. It does allow me to go an extra day or 2....or 3 without washing my hair, especially whilst on holiday. My hair is very thick and wavy and having to blow dry it straight in the heat is not something i enjoy and i delay for it as long as poss.

The packaging isn't great but its so cheap and effective that i can let that slide!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/11/2009 8:03:00 PM More reviews by AbbyAnne

It does what it's supposed to. However if you spray too much, you start to smell all funky then your hair feels all clogged. Idk. It's just weird. If you purchase this, don't use it as a substitute for not washing your hair, that would be a bad mistake. just use it for taking out a little oiliness or adding a bit volume.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2009 7:52:00 PM More reviews by baybeelee

omg this stuff is awesome!!!! great to use in between washings for greasy, limp bangs to give them volume and fluff! soooo happy i bought this instead of the more expensive ojon or oscar blandi. the smell isn't great but its not strong so its bearable. the packaging is kinda ghetto but who cares if it works right?

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2009 10:35:00 PM More reviews by deadmedia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Finally! A dry shampoo that doesn't cost $25!! And it works just as good! I have curly hair that i straighten, and when i put an hour into straightening it, the last thing i want to do is wash it away the next day. I found this hiding on the bottom shelf of the shampoo isle at Shoppers Drugmart for $8.99...they need to move it up higher because if people knew that there was a cheaper alternative to the other dry shampoos out there it would fly off the shelves!! The smell isn' t the greatest (it smells like Halloween coloured hairspray) but i honestly don't care because it works

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2009 10:16:00 PM More reviews by curlygurl

Hate the smell, but it does mop up grease like magic! It dulls, and on my brown hair, you can definitely tell it looks a little lighter where I spray it, but its a quick fix in emergency situations (like wake up with no time to shower!). I dont like how it smells up my whole room either, but I'll buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2009 5:32:00 PM More reviews by leopardskinny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Honestly, don't even think about whether you should buy this- go and get it now, because it is amazing! Okay so my hair is typical of those who highlight a lot- greasy at the roots and uber dry at the tips. Washing my hair everyday just isn't an option for me because the tips would probably snap off! In comes Batiste. All I do is spray on my roots, rub it in a bit with my fingertips,then brush or comb it out, scrunch it up, and spray with a blast of my favourite hairspray! Et voila, perfect hair! I have naturally ashy blonde hair with a lot of highlights, so I couldn't say whether this makes your hair look lighter or not as I can't tell. One other great thing is the smell, GORGEOUS! The pink can smells great, floral but in a young way sort of sweet and powdery too. The yellow 'tropical' can is beyond amazing, it smells just like holidays- sun tan lotion mixed with coconuts! Also it is sooo cheap taking into account how great it works. Go buy this stuff now, you won't regret it! =)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2009 5:13:00 PM More reviews by jessieheartsmakeup

This stuff is awesome! I love it. I use it in the morning on the day when I dont wash my hair (every 2 days) just to get rid of any greasyness going on and its great! I have the one in the pink container so I think it smells a bit better than the original. I don't understand people who spend loads on the high end dry shampoos when this is here!
Its so good I love it

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2009 5:07:00 PM More reviews by makeupchic70

I cannot give up my Pronto Oscar Blandi because I just love the lemony smell of my hair when I use it but this Batiste works just as good (the scent is tolerable). I have 1 in my car & 1 in my locker.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2009 2:39:00 AM More reviews by MadeasRage

I love this! It makes hair look almost as fresh as if it were washed. The smell is kind of unpleasant, but overall a very good value. Students, especially, might find this a lifesaver ( I do).