October 23, 2014 | 1125 users online

Highlighters - NARS - Highlighting Blush Powder in Albatross

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2007 11:08:00 PM More reviews by niferphoto

LOVE THIS! I've been using Stila #9 highlighter but this is more subtle - gentle. I apply this with a skunk brush over my cream blush - it adds a spit shine sheen over my cheeks and add dimension. I never would have thought it would work unless I tried it. It looks bright white in the pan - but really is more of a gold/pearl sheen.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2007 11:14:00 PM More reviews by ingenue

A sheer golden shimmer that gives my face a wonderful glow...I use it as a highlighter on cheekbones (over blush), temples, and nosebridge. Also sweep it on collarbones and cleavage for night...so beautiful! I'm NC35, but it should work well on most skin tones, it's that neutral.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2007 6:26:00 PM More reviews by njohnston

i love this. i have it with the orgasm duo. it's my go-to product. i use it as cheeks, highlighter and eyeshadow. all you need is eyeliner, mascara and gloss and you are good to go!

i have olive skin and the golden shimmer in the albatross is very subtle and complimentary to it. the orgasm is also very subtle on my skin, but isn't that what makeup should be? subtle. just bring out your natural beauty :)

i will def. repurchase when this runs out.

Edited to add: I Just got Mac Vanilla Pigment and the color is identical to Albatross. So, you can do either for the same effect.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2007 2:30:00 AM More reviews by chickennuggets23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This isn't a blush. It's a highlighter, and a perfect one at that. It's so multi-purpose. Highlighter, eyeshadow, etc. I think this would look goo on anyone. It's very basic, yet somehow other highlighters don't come close to this in terms of color and lasting power. I'm always very oily in the t-zone area and most highlighters oxidize on me after a few hours but not this one. It stays its true color from the moment I put it on untill the moment I wash it off. It's not sparkly or gritty like some highlighters can be. It's just sheer shimmery goodness. Love!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2007 6:13:00 PM More reviews by coralrose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this highlighter it is so wonderful. Gives the perfect golden glow that I have been looking for.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2007 1:58:00 AM More reviews by PrincessScuzzlebutt2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The perfect warm golden luminizer for most skin tones. I use this on almost everyone and they love it. this looks so great on my NC50 St tropez skin! I also use it as a highlighting shadow. A great find!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2007 1:08:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

I am so happy that Nars came out with Albatross! This is very very similar to my HG highlighting eyeshadow, Scott Barnes Lily. Both appear to be snow white in the pan, and both have a slight gold sheen. The only difference is that the ScB e/s is tiny and costs more and is harder to find! Since the two are comparable, I will be getting Nars Albatross from now on. For me Albatross is a dual use product for eyes and cheeks and is well worth the $25!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2007 3:24:00 AM More reviews by Besitos

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love it! I've been putting it on over Orgasm on the apples of my cheeks & it gives me a healthy glow. I have yet to try it as an eyeshadow but based on other reviews sounds like a multi-task product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2007 7:52:00 AM More reviews by Loves

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the only highlighter I'd use now. It also makes a great base eyeshadow when I'm travelling. It's great on my pale skin but I bet it will look gorgeous on tanned skin as well. It gives an ehthereal sheen rather than chalkier, frostier counterparts such as BB's Shimmerbricks which I've been faithfully using as highlighters till I found Albatross. Since I can't find Nars where I'm moving to, I bought one extra as backup :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2007 12:35:00 AM More reviews by storybookheroine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

The perfect basic highlighter. It's very natural and fool proof. Lovely glowing highlights with light gold shimmer. This is not OTT and suitable for any age. If you were to own only one highlighter this would be it. Great as a eyeshadow too. Really a must have.