September 2, 2014 | 1621 users online

Styling Products - TRESemme - Instant Heat Tamer Spray

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2010 1:11:00 AM More reviews by psforever

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is an amazing product. I am a fan of Tresemme hair products just because they work well for my hair. I have thick, layered hair that falls beneath my shoulders. Styling my hair is such a pain in the butt because it is so thick! The Tresemme heat tamer spray makes my hair so much more manageable and softer! I spray it onto my damp hair and then blowdry. My hair looks super shiny and soft after this!
I even spray this into my damp hair even if I am not blowdrying or putting heat to my hair. It almost acts as a leave in conditioner because my hair feels so soft throughout the day and looks super shiny. I am on my second bottle and I definitely recommend this product to all!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2010 1:48:00 AM More reviews by pe4chzncre4m

I'm currently on my second bottle of this. I don't know if it actually does anything for my hair because I got my hair cut recently and use this every day before I blow dry my hair, and I still see split ends that weren't there before. I like to think that it does help my hair though.. because it makes it feel soft. It's cheap and I like that way it sprays a fine even mist. It smells nice too. I'll continue to use it even though I'm not sure if its actually helping or hurting..

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2010 11:52:00 AM More reviews by allyp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is really nice! I like the nozzle because it sprays out in a fan shape so it's very misty and even...not all in one place. I mostly use it before I curl my hair with a curling iron. If you curl right away after you spray, the curls come out very shiny, curly and they last a long time. So I advice to separate the hair and apply to spray to small sections and then curl. Don't spray all over at once because then the product will dry by the time you get to curl your whole head. It's a good styling product on wet hair as well, since it protects from the heat as you blow dry. It doesn't leave much build up which is nice...but then again you should probably wash your hair everyday or every other day, so it shouldn't be a problem. =)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2010 2:40:00 PM More reviews by Kjean05

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Loved this product. It's spray nozel distributes product evenly all over hair. It also smells great. You can apply it to wet hair or dry hair or both if you dry your hair and then flat iron it without it leaving any residue behind. It costs around $4. Definately worth it. Would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2010 1:33:00 AM More reviews by nmhidi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

There is no need to buy a pricey heat protectant because Tresemme really did a great job with this one! It sprays a nice fine mist that coats hair evenly so you are not waiting for patchy wet spots to dry. I love love love the smell!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2010 12:50:00 AM More reviews by DrKhan

This spray comes out in a very fine mist which I love. It also smells good and helps as a detangler too I think. The only thing that I've found to be a little irritating is that it kind of weighs down my hair and leaves this oily coating by the end of the day. I absolutely have to wash after every use. It might be that I'm using too much though I have very thick hair...and lots of it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2010 9:44:00 PM More reviews by igimmeMAKEUP

Wow. This stuff really surprised me.
It smells so nice and its such a reasonable price, (around 3 or 4 dollars)
I usually take a reaaally, reaaally long time to finish something but I actually finished my first bottle of this.
I would buy this again, and again,... and again. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2010 12:47:00 PM More reviews by rtrav11

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE this product, definitely a HG! i started using it when i saw it on youtube, and all of the gurus there were raving about it. so i decided i'd try it out, and for the price it was great. it smells great, and when i use it before i blowdry my hair it's so much less frizzy then it would be if i didn't use it. i have no cons for this product, i use it every time i get out of the shower, even if im not using heat products just because i love the way it makes my hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2010 7:14:00 PM More reviews by tigersandy3

I don't know how good of a job it does protecting your hair from damage, but it's great for anti-frizz & detangling. I have damaged wavy hair from constant blow drying, so i'm happy to finally find a product that will prevent too much damage.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2010 2:47:00 PM More reviews by GravityGirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

Great product no matter your hair type.

I use this on my own thick, but fine textured, straight hair to keep it smooth while styling and it does a very nice job without leaving a 'coated' feeling on my hair. Plus the fragrance is right on-I love it.

I also use it on my 8-year-old daughter's uber-thick mane of curls and it is a better detangler than any I have used on her before! It leaves her air-dried ringlets shiny and springy wihout a trace of frizz.

I also use TRESemme's Anti-Frizz on both of our hair. On mine, to smooth the fuzziness from color treated ends, and on hers, to keep her curls curly, not frizzy. The Anti-Frizz does leave a bit of a 'coating' on our hair, but used sparingly, it does a nice job, too.