TRESemme Instant Heat Tamer Spray

4.1

Water, Amodimethicon , Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, PEG-12 Dimethicone, PVP, Polysorbate 20, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, DMDM Hydantoin, Trideceth-12, Cetrimonium Chloride, Benzophenone-4, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Silk, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Biotin

on 9/24/2010 9:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

smell is great and i like the spray nozzle. i have heard its one of the best!

on 9/19/2010 9:29:00 PM

My favorite thing about this product is the ultra fine spray - it really covers hair with a light mist. I use it both as a protector before styling, but also find that it works great as a leave-in styling product. I have long, naturally wavy hair and when I spray this in and air dry, I have soft, natural looking waves. Has a nice scent, too. My all-purpose hair product!

on 9/19/2010 8:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I've used this product since April of this year, and I LOVE it.
I feel no need to ever purchase another brand of heat tamer.
The smell, is amazing, compared to the other heat tamers I have used.
For the price, the packaging is cheap, but still nice.
The spray pump doesn't bother me at all, I quite like it actually.
I did notice that it did dry out my hair, but after a couple of hours my ends no longer looks dry.
It also does a great job of keeping my hair from being damaged by my styling tools.
Overall, an amazing product and I will, and have, repurchased.

on 9/17/2010 2:48:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have curly hair and I try not to wash it everyday. On days I wash, I use a creamy conditioner. On days I give my hair a break from washing, I need a spray leave-in to refresh my curls. I have tried a few, and only two works for me. This one and Nexxus Luxe. Although Tresemme is marketed as a protectant for heat styling, it makes an excellent leave-in. I never heat style my hair. I like the smell of Nexxus better, but it's more expensive. Both Nexxus and Tresemme have the same ingredients. I find the Nexxus one sprays "finer." The Tresemme one is more like a pump spray. I think I like the Tresemme one slightly better, actually. Someone else also uses both and likes the Nexxus better. My hair is curlier than hers (hers is wavy), so that might be contributing to our different results. Other leave-ins I've tried seemed to make my hair frizzier or would make my curls more wonky. My hair actually looks good and smells fresh with Nexxus/Tresemme...it saves time in having to wash my hair everyday and it saves me from overdrying my hair (which can cause frizz with curly hair) by washing everyday. Me likey!

good! makes my hair feel really nice!

on 9/7/2010 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This product works great on my hair. My hair is dry and I use this before I use striating Iron on my hair. It leaves my hair soft and silky. But you have to use lots of product to protect from heat styling.

on 8/28/2010 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love this spray so much, I'm on my third bottle! I straighten my hair every day, which I know is horrible so I go to great lengths to protect it from the heat. I spray this pretty generously on my hair before I blow-dry it, and again before I straighten it. It makes my hair so soft and shiny, I can tell it's not as damaged as it used to be before I used this protectant.
I really like the spray bottle, it makes a very fine mist rather than a huge spurt. I'll continue to purchase this again and again, I love it.

I love this heat protectant. I makes my hair really soft and shiny. It smells so good too, kind of like green apples :D. I also love how it's a mist instead of just a spray type thing. It gets all my hair instead of just spots. :D I would definat;ley recommend it.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a pretty decent product. I've been using it for about 2 years now and I always keep going back to it. I spray it in my hair before I dry it and then before I straighten it. It makes my hair feel super soft and the bottle lasts a really long time!

on 8/20/2010 8:55:00 PM

LUV IT!!! LUV IT!!! this product is amazing as a heat protector!!! it also makes my hair so soft after i use it!! it smells kinda like apples 2!! :) it provides a wonderful feel to your hair after you use it though!!!! :) i definatley recomend this product because of how well it works!! :) hope this helpd!!! :)

Popular Styling Products