Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)

3.7

AQUA (WATER) . CYCLOMETHICONE . GLYCERIN . TALC . PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM (MINERAL OIL) . PEG/ PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE . MAGNESIUM SULFATE . TRIDECETH-3 . METHICONE . METHYLPARABEN . SQUALANE . [ /- MAY CONTAIN : CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) . CI 77019 (MICA) . CI 77492 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77491 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77499 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES) . CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE) . CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET) . CI 75470 (CARMINE) . “NF8897” .

on 9/18/2008 9:52:00 PM

my mom got it for free from work and never found a use for it so i snatched it! i started using it today and although it does very little for my blemishes, it works wonders below the eye. it makes me look more awake! the packaging is so much like a pen, it's great.

on 9/11/2008 4:38:00 PM

HG. I am pale - have tons of redness and not necessarily bags under my eyes but some darkness and I guess sallowness. Basically I look tired all the time and usually am because of the lifestyle I lead. This stuff is amazing. I could seriously leave the house and just wear this and be okay. (obviously would prefer full face, but KWIM?) Anyway - it is truly a great tool to have and yes its pricey but lasts forever. The first pen I had lasted about 8 months with heavy use - at least twice a day. And the great thing about this product is it can be applied over and over again and it will never get cakey! It is water based so it feels cool and refreshing and brightens like crazy. Also - it "fixes" eyeliner mistakes, it great around lips to highlight and hide fine lines and instantly makes me look refreshed and pulled together.

Got this in a duty free shop in Frankfurt for $30 Euros. Normally Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch) retails in Australia for $80 which is allot for eye concealer. Anyway it works well to disguise dark circles under eyes. Currently trying Dior Skinflash to see if it's any better.

on 8/19/2008 9:48:00 PM

I love it >.<"....I'd been using MAC's different types of concealers for a few year...and starting from this year January, i started to use YSL touche eclat........I found that MAC's concealers are either too thick, cakey or too thin....and does not last long... I think concealers and makeup Base (the kind that can protect your skin from makeup) are the most important for everyday uses......i was really struggle using MAC's concealer..using either fingers or brushes...so even though YSL is very expensive product..i gave it a try..and it was just PERFECT..~I don't have to worry about looking for another concealer again in my life..what i do it..apply it with MAC's brush..the one with yellow fur,..not the thin concealer brush but one size bigger than that..in yellow fur..and i m good for the whole day..last so long..non cakey..and the package is lovely...but the price is expensive but for me ..it's afforadable..hope u like it tooo~

I've like this product for quite a while and would definitely buy again. It's great at hiding small blemishes and imperfections aswell as dark circles underneath the eyes. I think it's definitely worth the money and the packaging is lovely. I do highly recommend! :)

on 8/12/2008 7:34:00 PM

Love it! This is not really a concealer, but more of a highlighter. I use on top of my undereye concealer to give a hint of brightness. Great to use on the weekend when you're feeling too lazy to put on concealer, etc. A little pricey but I think it is worth it.

on 8/7/2008 3:34:00 AM

Very decent product.I have one of these in shade1 which is a very neutral colour.It brightens up the under eye area,lightly camouflages under eye shadows,does not dry out the skin or accentuate fine lines, and does not change colour through the day.

on 8/6/2008 2:27:00 PM

its a good concealar, although its not the best one..i havent found the best one so far, but its ok this one...enough coverage, neither too dry or too sticky

on 7/31/2008 12:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Wow!! Feel like royalty using this stuff!! it's gorgeous creamy and lights up the under eye area! i use it with a good under eye cream and concealer on bad days.. and its amazing!! the most Ive ever paid for any makeup though... that's why it's lost a lippie... but i might buy it again if it lasts long enough!! for reference i'm NC35 & i use shade 02.

on 7/27/2008 4:07:00 PM

For years and years I pooh poohed this product and laughed at my sister who clickety clicked her way through numerous slick gold pens, what was the point of a highlighter around the eyes for goodness sake, or even on the lines from nose to mouth, don't have them, and even if I did would I want to draw attention to them????
Fast forward years and years to my 39th year when I was waylaid by a very charming SA for YSL. I am normally consumate at avoiding these, but she slipped in under my radar and before I knew it I was sat in the chair with aforemention product being applied to my eye area (along with the very fabulous false lash mascara) and I looked at the result and was hooked, my eyes looked younger, more rested and achieved that clean fresh look that I had been forever searching for in a combination of eye concealer and flesh coloured eyeshadow, but which always ended up in a frustrated and often rushed blur of brushes and fingertips resulting in a rolled of mess after a couple of hours with the dreaded settling in the fine lines.
Before I was 39 I did not need this, my total eye area was a uniform pale even colour, I didn't use concealer at all. But from 39 onwards I got teabag staining, and annoyingly inherited a freckle right under my bottom eyelashes.
This product deals with all of the above with no settling in the fine lines at all ever full stop. It is not a concealer, but a brightener. I absolutely love it. But as others have said, swallow your pride and go to the YSL counter and submit to the schpeil, it really is worth getting a lesson in a colour match (as there are now more than 1 shade) and application technique.

Video Reviews & Tutorials