Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)

3.7

AQUA (WATER) . CYCLOMETHICONE . GLYCERIN . TALC . PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM (MINERAL OIL) . PEG/ PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE . MAGNESIUM SULFATE . TRIDECETH-3 . METHICONE . METHYLPARABEN . SQUALANE . [ /- MAY CONTAIN : CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) . CI 77019 (MICA) . CI 77492 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77491 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77499 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES) . CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE) . CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET) . CI 75470 (CARMINE) . “NF8897” .

Got this in a duty free shop in Frankfurt for $30 Euros. Normally Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch) retails in Australia for $80 which is allot for eye concealer. Anyway it works well to disguise dark circles under eyes. Currently trying Dior Skinflash to see if it's any better.

on 8/19/2008 9:48:00 PM

I love it >.<"....I'd been using MAC's different types of concealers for a few year...and starting from this year January, i started to use YSL touche eclat........I found that MAC's concealers are either too thick, cakey or too thin....and does not last long... I think concealers and makeup Base (the kind that can protect your skin from makeup) are the most important for everyday uses......i was really struggle using MAC's concealer..using either fingers or brushes...so even though YSL is very expensive product..i gave it a try..and it was just PERFECT..~I don't have to worry about looking for another concealer again in my life..what i do it..apply it with MAC's brush..the one with yellow fur,..not the thin concealer brush but one size bigger than that..in yellow fur..and i m good for the whole day..last so long..non cakey..and the package is lovely...but the price is expensive but for me ..it's afforadable..hope u like it tooo~

I've like this product for quite a while and would definitely buy again. It's great at hiding small blemishes and imperfections aswell as dark circles underneath the eyes. I think it's definitely worth the money and the packaging is lovely. I do highly recommend! :)

on 8/12/2008 7:34:00 PM

Love it! This is not really a concealer, but more of a highlighter. I use on top of my undereye concealer to give a hint of brightness. Great to use on the weekend when you're feeling too lazy to put on concealer, etc. A little pricey but I think it is worth it.

on 8/7/2008 3:34:00 AM

Very decent product.I have one of these in shade1 which is a very neutral colour.It brightens up the under eye area,lightly camouflages under eye shadows,does not dry out the skin or accentuate fine lines, and does not change colour through the day.

on 8/6/2008 2:27:00 PM

its a good concealar, although its not the best one..i havent found the best one so far, but its ok this one...enough coverage, neither too dry or too sticky

on 7/31/2008 12:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Wow!! Feel like royalty using this stuff!! it's gorgeous creamy and lights up the under eye area! i use it with a good under eye cream and concealer on bad days.. and its amazing!! the most Ive ever paid for any makeup though... that's why it's lost a lippie... but i might buy it again if it lasts long enough!! for reference i'm NC35 & i use shade 02.

on 7/27/2008 4:07:00 PM

For years and years I pooh poohed this product and laughed at my sister who clickety clicked her way through numerous slick gold pens, what was the point of a highlighter around the eyes for goodness sake, or even on the lines from nose to mouth, don't have them, and even if I did would I want to draw attention to them????
Fast forward years and years to my 39th year when I was waylaid by a very charming SA for YSL. I am normally consumate at avoiding these, but she slipped in under my radar and before I knew it I was sat in the chair with aforemention product being applied to my eye area (along with the very fabulous false lash mascara) and I looked at the result and was hooked, my eyes looked younger, more rested and achieved that clean fresh look that I had been forever searching for in a combination of eye concealer and flesh coloured eyeshadow, but which always ended up in a frustrated and often rushed blur of brushes and fingertips resulting in a rolled of mess after a couple of hours with the dreaded settling in the fine lines.
Before I was 39 I did not need this, my total eye area was a uniform pale even colour, I didn't use concealer at all. But from 39 onwards I got teabag staining, and annoyingly inherited a freckle right under my bottom eyelashes.
This product deals with all of the above with no settling in the fine lines at all ever full stop. It is not a concealer, but a brightener. I absolutely love it. But as others have said, swallow your pride and go to the YSL counter and submit to the schpeil, it really is worth getting a lesson in a colour match (as there are now more than 1 shade) and application technique.

on 7/2/2008 7:20:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Fabulous product does exactly what it claims. Thought shade 2 would suit my light medium olive skin but shade 1 turned out to work much better.

on 7/2/2008 2:12:00 AM

LOVE this one. Having high expectations on something ruins the overall satisfaction sometimes, i think ..and maybe that's why some aren't happy with this product. I 'discovered ' this by total coincidence few years ago ( i hadn't heard about it , hard to believe i know..) And since then i'm a big fan . Obviously it's very versatile , but i use it pretty much for one thing : under eyes , usually after eye make-up .This is the only thing i know of that gets rid of the raccoon eyes easily some hours into mascara ,so it's the only make up i have in my purse , a night out . Brightens the eye area so beautifully ..It is expensive at $40 , but you know what ..i'm only on my 3rd pen and i use it each time i do make up (4-5 times a week) , so not that bad ,lasts approximately a year .. although i will go ahead and try the sephora version of this one ,and i'll see if it does anything close at a fraction of a price ( $10) .

Popular Primer/ Correctors