Mary Kay Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

4.4

water, trisiloxane, isohexadecane, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, cyclohexasiloxane, hexylene glycol, sodium chloride, benzyl alcohol, imidazolidinyl urea, polyquaternium-78, disodium edta, dipotassium phosphate, potassium phosphate poloxamer 184, cetyl triethylmonium dimethicone peg-8 succinate

on 5/5/2003 7:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This is by far the best eye makeup remover I have tried. It removes everything very gently and doesn't burn my eyes. Very reasonable price. I will try the one by h2o next just to compare and then decide which is the top by far.

on 5/5/2003 3:59:00 PM

Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover works--quickly, easily, and leaves eye area in better condition than before use.

The product resembles salad dressing--there is a layer of liquid that floats on top, so the product needs to be shaken up. The liquid that appears to be oil is liquid collagen.

I love this stuff.

on 5/5/2003 12:22:00 PM

What a great eye makeup remover! I don't know how it is oil free, being that it has two layers of liquid in the bottle and you need to shake it up to mix them, but I will take their word! Just shake it, pour some onto a cotton square and a couple of swipes, and your eye makeup is wisked away! Does not tug or pull at eyes. Does not irritate eye and feels very gentle. When I first used it I swear it took off eye makeup I didn't even know that I had on!! For optimal performance of the eye m/u remover, make sure you use 100% cotton squares. I used them first then switched to some other kind, and didn't take off the eye m/u as well. A little pricey for eye m/u remover, but will definetly repurchase!!

on 4/25/2003 12:20:00 PM

I didn't really like this product. It looked really cool in the bottle and that was the best thing about it. I found that I had to wipe a lot to get my makeup off and that it left an oily residue. On the plus side it didn't irritate my eyes and got the makeup off (eventually) so that's why I gave it a 3. I'll stick to my Maybelline Oil Free eye makeup remover from now on.
Edited: Is working pretty good for taking of my CG Professional waterproof mascara so I'm adding a lippie!

on 4/20/2003 3:06:00 PM

A great eye m/u remover. Left a tiny tad of an oily residue but not much. No stinging either.Did a GREAT job taking off my waterproof mascara. I'll definitely use this more.

on 4/14/2003 10:08:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

A wonderful eye makeup remover! I wear shadow, liner, & mascara everyday and this gently removes all of my makeup - I do not have to fiercly rub or scrub at my eyes. The remover does not leave my eyes red, stinging, or irritated, nor does it leave them greasy. Great great product! (have posted my review in both categories)

on 4/14/2003 10:06:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

on 4/10/2003 7:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This stuff is holy grain worthy! It removes all my waterproof makeup with out a trace and it really is NON oily! It's never irrated my eyes, which is good. The only other remover I'd even consider trying is MAC's, but otherwise, I'm hopelessly devoted to Mary Kays! $14.00 well spent!

(Note: There seems to be two categories for this product so I am placing my review in both.)

on 4/9/2003 2:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I paid $17.50 Cdn for this and I have to say, my search for a holy grail eye makeup remover continues. I was very disappointed because I was hoping this wouldn't have the same issues as Lancome's BiFacil did. Alas, 'twas not to be. Oily residue and stinging, though not as bad as BiFacil. AND EXPENSIVE to boot. Bad, bad, bad. (okay it did remove the makeup, but I expected a lot more) I couldn't believe how much residue was left considering that it is an oil-free m/u remover.

on 3/6/2003 10:35:00 AM

I love this stuff. It gets off all my makeup, and it seens to make that area softer. It's a shame...I used to SELL MK, and I only used this because I found a brand new tube in my closet. I've wasted too much time.