September 22, 2014 | 707 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Mary Kay - Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2003 10:06:00 AM More reviews by 1MegMeg

A wonderful eye makeup remover! I wear shadow, liner, & mascara everyday and this gently removes all of my makeup - I do not have to fiercly rub or scrub at my eyes. The remover does not leave my eyes red, stinging, or irritated, nor does it leave them greasy. Great great product! (have posted my review in both categories)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2003 7:50:00 PM More reviews by Soybeans236

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff is holy grain worthy! It removes all my waterproof makeup with out a trace and it really is NON oily! It's never irrated my eyes, which is good. The only other remover I'd even consider trying is MAC's, but otherwise, I'm hopelessly devoted to Mary Kays! $14.00 well spent!

(Note: There seems to be two categories for this product so I am placing my review in both.)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2003 2:51:00 PM More reviews by nunu

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

I paid $17.50 Cdn for this and I have to say, my search for a holy grail eye makeup remover continues. I was very disappointed because I was hoping this wouldn't have the same issues as Lancome's BiFacil did. Alas, 'twas not to be. Oily residue and stinging, though not as bad as BiFacil. AND EXPENSIVE to boot. Bad, bad, bad. (okay it did remove the makeup, but I expected a lot more) I couldn't believe how much residue was left considering that it is an oil-free m/u remover.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2003 10:35:00 AM More reviews by MsRikki

I love this stuff. It gets off all my makeup, and it seens to make that area softer. It's a shame...I used to SELL MK, and I only used this because I found a brand new tube in my closet. I've wasted too much time.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2003 9:39:00 AM More reviews by lfulton

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The ONLY eye makeup remover I have found (and I have tried them all) that doesn't burn and sting my eyes and it WORKS. I buy again and again which is rare for me. GREAT STUFF

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2003 9:11:00 PM More reviews by Return_Queen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a staple of mine. It really takes off the makeup without being too greasy.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2003 2:34:00 PM More reviews by irishgirl71

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Unfortunately, this was not the remover for me..In my opinion, it takes too much to get all of your eye make-up off. It smears everything all over the place and I am not fond of the residue..I prefer L'oreals eye makeup remover much better..I ended up wasting the product trying to get my eye make-up off..Not for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2003 4:16:00 PM More reviews by GreenEyedLady

Removes eye makeup very easily and doesn't foam like the Estee Lauder product that I was using. It does, however, sting if I get it in my eyes. It leaves no oily, greasy residue. As long as I'm careful, I'd continue to use it for it's effectiveness.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2003 12:26:00 PM More reviews by zpirsig

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was really happy with Lancome Bi-Facil eye makeup remover because I wear contacts and found that it was the only thing gentle enough and non-greasy that actually did the job. The price of Bifacils is too high, however, so I tried this MK product. I have to say that it is just as good, if not better, than Bifacil -- the MK is a lot cheaper and maybe slighly less greasy. My only complaint is that the opening of the MK bottle is too small to poke my Q-tips in...but other than that, this is a great product. EDIT: I just repurchased this after a couple of years, and it's clouding up my contacts and generally a bit greasy. Plus, the tiny dispenser top is really bothering me. Will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2003 5:39:00 PM More reviews by x0x0rebeccax0x0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

mary kay oil free eye makeup remover is unique because its totally non-irritating. and it removes EVERYTHING w/one swipe. i recommend this!