July 25, 2014 | 1538 users online

Liquid - Almay - Clear Complexion Blemish Healing Makeup

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2007 4:16:00 AM More reviews by zazzified

I really like this foundation, because it can go on thick or thin, depending on your taste. My only beefs are that it's pricier than regular drugstore brand foundations (around 12 dollars) and doesn't seem to last as long. When it gets to the last few uses worth, it's very difficult to get it out of the bottle and feels somewhat wasted without quite a bit of work. I think it's worth it, though, because it keeps my skin in check without getting greasy.

Another thing is that it occasionally makes my skin feel a little dry and tight. It's always either not enough to really bother me or easily corrected with some lotion.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2007 12:32:00 AM More reviews by Steph1820

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like this foundation. At first, before I put it on, it seemed like it might be a little thick, but once I applied it I liked the consistentcy. It kept my face a little less oily than usual. Good product!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2007 6:31:00 PM More reviews by suziegurl88

I really like this foundation..it goes on light non greasy..and it heals blemishes its great!!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2007 5:19:00 PM More reviews by obsessed098

This is an okay product. There's nothing really bad about it, nor anything remarkable. I hate the smell, but that goes away after a while. The consistency is quite thick, and a little goopy. However, for a DS brand, that's to be expected. I needed a cheap foundation that I could wear everyday and that wouldn't break me out. This pretty much gets the job done, otherwise I would've had to shell out $40 for my HG Scott Barnes. The problem with this is that I cannot get the right color. I wear Beyond Beige in Scott's creme foundation and I picked up Sand but it leaves a really weird greyish cast on my face. It's not THAT much of a distraction but you could definitely tell something is a little off because my face is a tad lighter than my neck. Sand is also the most yellow out of the limited selection, so that was the best find I could pull off since I have very yellow undertones. The rest of the colors were either too pink, dark, or orange. If you're an oily skinned gal like me and could find a perfect color match, then you'll be pretty satisfied.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2007 12:23:00 AM More reviews by chela12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really liked this foundation. My skin didn't get as oily as it usually does w/liquid foundation. It didn't seem to last as long as I would like though, and I would like a little more coverage. This didn't make me break out.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2007 12:10:00 PM More reviews by kkres

My favorite foundation by far. Leaves your skin flawless and it's easy to blend. I got it in beige and the color is very natural. Perfect for the break out prone, and in fact I've found that it has actually improved my skin since I started using it. It also doesn't make my skin oily at all which is a big plus since a have major combo skin. I tried the almay nearly naked foundation and HATED it so much that I was hesitant to buy another almay foundation. Based on the great reviews here I decided to give this one a try and I'm so glad I did because this is the perfect foundation!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2007 11:31:00 PM More reviews by jsneff

I got a bottle of this in the old packaging (don't know if the formula is different) for $.99 on cosmeticsandmore.com, and I love it. It doesn't make me break out, and feels like I'm wearing next to nothing. My skin looked flawless in photographs, and the color matches perfectly. The only thing I didn't like is the packaging - the foundation is a bit runny, and the lid wasn't tight enough to keep it from making a mess. So I just poured it into an old pump bottle from Almay's Engergizing foundation - terrible, so good they discontinued it - and the problem was solved. I agree about the powder though - I tried the powder foundation, and it was too orange and crumbled into an orangey mess within a week.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2007 10:13:00 PM More reviews by fermidiracgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really do love this foundation. I have it in 140 Buff. Im very fair with neutral undertones, and its a very nice match. It seems too golden in the bottle, but it blends well with my skin. Good coverage. No breakouts. Lasts all day. I agree with the reviewer below who said not to use this with their pressed powder because you'll look orange. I liked the pressed powder, but the shades are bad. Anyway, this liquid foundation is great. Love it will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2007 1:23:00 AM More reviews by incandescent

My HG fndt. It's simply lovely. I have this in Honey and I'm a NC35ish...I think. The color range is rather limited though so if you're really pale or really dark skinned I'm sorry that you have to miss out on such a wonderful product :( This fndt is the best color match I've found at the drugstore. It lasts all day and has a great finish, I set it with nyc pressed powder. The coverage is a bit sheer but it leaves my skin looking so natural and pretty. In photographs my skin looks flawless. I don't really need the salyclic acid in the formula but it doesn't bother me. And the bottle is really really cute.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2007 3:22:00 PM More reviews by weeks919

Covers very well, but smells a bit weird. Stays on literally all day. But I don't recommend using it in conjuction with Almay powder if you are fair skinned, it makes you orange. Use a yellow based powder.